bite * lee know

By chajunhonology

[COMPLETED] He is a vampire who needs love than blood More

Bite - 1
Bite - 2
BITE - 3
BITE 5 - S P E C I A L

BITE - 4

19.1K 703 1.8K
By chajunhonology

[Minho]

The smell of her blood awakened my inner monster., it smells like a lotus flower lingers on every corner of the mansion. I can't help it, I can't control myself, it feels like I'm thirsty and want to sip all her blood until no more drop remained.

I want to fight myself, I wanted to calm, I want to hide my monster but I can't.

The last time I drank a human's blood was a decade ago and I promised to myself that I'll stop harming humans but now, I can't stop myself.

I grab her waist and sniff her neck, She's really driving me crazy, I can't hear anything, I can't see anything. I feel so delight by just smelling her sweet blood. 

I started to bite her neck using my fang, I miss this kind of feeling, the taste of her blood is very unique from others. Now that I tasted heaven, I can't stop myself.
It feels like I want more, I'm eager to fulfill my needs, humans, humans are my food. That's what inside of my head right now.

She tried to push me but no, I can't let go her of my embrace, I want more, I want until no more drops of her blood remained.

“Minho” She whispered.

And in a snap, I came back to my senses.

I looked at her and she was lifeless. What have I done? What the hell I have done? Oh holy crap.
I looked at her face and saw how pale she is. Oh shit, did I perhaps killed her?
I carry her to the table and laid her there.
I looked at her whole being and tears begun to flow from my eyes.

“I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Damn, I'm sorry I can't control myself a while ago. Hey, wake up.” I started to shake her shoulders and tapped her cheeks. No, this can't be happening, you should wake up.

I promised her that I wont harm nor hurt her but, she probably hate me, no, loathed me rather.

I started to tapped her cheeks again and again, no, she can't die, I'll make sure that she won't die.

Minutes have passed, her eyes were slowly blinking and her fingers we're starting to move. That's a relief, I thought I'm gonna lose her.

“Hey, I'm so sorry.” I told her with my whole sincerity while brushing off my tears.

Later, she started to cry, harder and harder.

I tried to hold her her hand but she refused to, her sobs really breaks my heart.

“DON'T TOUCH ME. DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME!” She shout at the top of her lungs. She's trembling in fear.

I can't blame her, I showed her my dark side and she's probably scared to me now, she's afraid that I might do it all over again.

I dissapointed her. I betrayed her.

She started to cry even more, I tried to hug her but she's still pushing me away. I don't want to let this night passed without giving me her forgiveness.

“Please, I'm so sorry, I won't let that happen again, I'll control myself even more now. I'm so sorry.” I tried to get near her and finally, I hugged her so tight but she's trying to wiggle to let go out of my embrace.

“I'm sorry.” I whispered to her ears.

Tears starting to fall from my eyes. I may looked pathetic now, but I can't lose her.

“You said you won't harm me, you said that you won't hurt but no! You're such a liar. I hate you! I don't want to see you anymore.” She said while punching my chest.

“I hate you.”

I hate this kind of feeling, I felt like my heart is crumbling in pain.

I just let her hurt me atleast in this way, she can forgive me, atleast in this way she felt at ease, atleast in this way she can let go of her fears.

It's almost midnight when she stopped crying and punching me. I bet she's tired already.
Later on, I feel she's asleep. I looked at her face and saw that she's sleeping already.

I carried her to the bedroom and assured that she's sleeping comfortably.

I sat on the couch near the bed and looked at her thoroughly.

I want to punch myself, I want to smashed myself hard. Damn it.
What have I done to her? I told her that I won't harm her but now, She's out of league.

I just watched her for the whole night, Assuring that she's fine, that she's sleeping soundly.

Morning comes, I cooked for her. I brought it to her bedroom but she didn't even gave a glance at me nor to the food I cooked for her.

Days, weeks, had passed but she still refuses to talk to me. I always give her bribes to make her in mood good, I always cooked her delicious foods, I treat her as my queen. I made everything for her even she doesn't know. I made her living in luxury, I don't even let a mosquito nor a fly laid to he skin.
But behind those efforts,
She always let me left behind. 
She always ignore me.
She won't forgive me.
She still hates me.

Because of just one mistake, we're both living miserable, or am I the only one thinking that way? Shes so close yet so far.

“Just tell what I need to do, I'll do it right away, I'll do everything just forgive me.” I told her while I'm on my knees begging for her forgiveness.

“I want to go home.” She told me in a cold tone and looked into my eye. 

“You will do everything? Go, Set me free. Let me live, bring me back to my home, to my real home.” She added.

Her words were like a sharp knife that stabbing me right through my heart.

I stand up and hugged her. For the last time, I want to let her know that I love her.

“If I let you go home, would you forgive me? Would you?” I asked her.

“Maybe.”

I hugged her even tighter and cried. Even if you really love a person, you need to let them go if you aren't their happiness, you need to give them the freedom they deserve.

“I will miss you,take care of yourself always okay?” I told her started and started to loosen my embrace.

“Thank you, thank you for everything and I'm so sorry, just always remember that whenever you call for help, I'll be there right away okay?” I assured her that I'm still going to protect her everytime, everywhere. 

She just looked at me with blank expressions as if I don't exist.

“Should I pack your things?” I asked her.

“No need, just me give me money for the car expenses.” She told me.

I gave her a bill and she turned her back on me then started to take steps away from me.

Later on, She stopped and said something that broke my heart.

“Let's forget each other and please, stay away from me, maybe if you do that I can forgive you.” She said and continued walking away from me.

And I was just there, Looking at her back, she's now unreachable, she's now gone and away from me, forever.

The guards opened the huge gate for her then later on, rode a cab.

The cab that will bring her home, her real home that she never had when she was with me.

I sighed heavily and wiped my tears, Goodbye My Love.

I was about to enter the mansion when I heard a voice behind my back.

“You know the consequences once you let a human alive after you tried to killed them right?” He said.

It's Felix.

I feel like I reached my limit and became aggressive in all of the sudden. I turned around and grabbed his collar.

“DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER, OR ELSE I'LL KILL EVERYONE OF YOU.” I told him aggressively, gritting my teeth.

He just smirked at me as if he's testing me.

“Then why don't try to kill me your Highness?” He said and chuckled.

I hold his neck and choke him.

“STOP IT!” I warned him.

“Then stop me your highness, Yyou know that you can't escape from this mansion, you can't even stomp your feet outside, because you are stucked here forever, you can't save her, just like your real father did, he didn't save your mother beacuse he can't. History repeats itself your highness. You can't save her, You can't protect your queen.” He told with full of sarcasm tone and laughed.

“What's the use of being on thrown if you can't save the woman you love?” He added, he's really trying to provoke me.

If I only knew this will happen, I shouldn't let her go even if she hates me for all of her life. Damn!

“I feel bad for you, you let her live and escape from you and now, she's going to pay the price. I wonder how her blood tastes like? Sweet or Bitter?” He said and laughed evily.

I choke him but he's just pushed me away.

“Remember Minho, we killed everyone whoever saw the real us. Never forget that and also, this midnight, we'll kill everyone of them. Be sure to come and protect her or else, her blood will be an expensive liquor for everyone of us.” He told me and disappeared.

Damn it. Damn him!
Once I stepped out of this mansion, all vampires will come and try to own my thrown, I can't let that happen but I can't save her while saving my throne, I can't protect them both.

Her life or my thrown? What will I choose?
This is a matter of life and death but the choices are now killing me, I comb my hair using my palms in frustration.

Hours have passed but I can't make up my mind, dinner came but I'm all alone in this long table, I looked at my right side where she was usually seated.

I missed her already.

“I know you are confused what will you choose, So I'm here to cheer you up.” I lift my heads up to the owner of that woman's voice.

It's the caretaker, Matilda.

I just smiled on her and sighed, good thing she's here.

“I witnessed how did you protect your thrown for almost a century your highness, and I also witnessed how happy you were when you found her. Both sides were important for you, It's hard to choose when you know you are going to lose one of them.”

Happiness? I experienced happiness by her side, for the long years that I lived, I never knew what love is but then she came to me and everything changed.

“Be sure to go home now, vampires will come here when I'm not around.” I told her.

“So, you're going to save her?”

I just smiled to her as my answer.

This will be my first time to stepped out of this mansion and probably the last, but it doesn't matter to me now as long as she's safe.

MIDNIGHT came and I reached thier house and to my surprise, their glass windows even doors are broken. What the hell. Am I late?

I heard a loud shout from thier backyard and saw her lying on the ground, she have bruises in her  both legs and knees, even her arms were both bleeding. Damn it, I felt like I'm going to go crazy.

I'm going to kill whoever bastard hurt her damn.

“HEEEEEEELP!” She shout while crying for help.

I saw the reapers were moving towards her direction, I run to her and placed her behind my back.

“So you really came to save her? Wow, just wow Minho, I never thought that you are this pathetic to give up your thrown for a merely human.” Felix said to me while grinning his teeth.

“SHE'S NOT JUST A MERELY HUMAN. SHE'S MY EVERYTHING.”

“You're such a lovesick, but then since you came here already, you make ourselves easier, we can now kill the both of you tonight.” He said to me and turned himself to the real him.

A real vampire that spare no lives.

They are four versus me, this is impossible but I'll protect her no matter what.

“Minho.” She whispered.

“I told you that I'll protect you right?”

She nodded her head and hold the hem of my shirt I know that she's scared right now but she managed to hold herself still.

Two attacked me together, I grip their neck at once and choked them, breaking their bones in their necks making a cracking sound and fell into the ground slowly their bodies are turning into ashes. 

Changbin attack me using a knife, but good thing I was alert and kick him hard and he was wincing in pain.

“Go Run! RUN NOW.” I told her and she did.

Felix were about to get her, But I grabbed his neck smashed him down. I punched him so hard for I don't know how many times.

“I warned you already right? But you pushed me on my limits, you spare no one? Well, me too.” I told him and hold his neck with my both hands and killed him then his body were slowly turning into ashes.

I heard a loud thugsh inside the house, then I saw Changbin holding her while pointing a knife on her.

“LET GO OF HER.” I warned him, screw everyone of them.

He just smirked at me and stabbed her hard using the knife right into her chest where her heart is located then pushed her into the ground.

NOOOOO.

I run towards him and grabbed his neck and threw him so fucking hard on the ground and he turned into ashes.

I looked at her lying on the ground, Blood is all over her body, I kneeled in front of her and tears won't stop falling from my eyes, even my hands were shaking continuously.

I carried her to my lap and wipe the blood covering her face using my barehands, no, you can't die.

“Minho.” She whispered and lift up her hand to my face, slowly wiping my tears.

“I love you Minho. Let's meet again in our next lives okay?” She smiled at me while her tears were still falling.

“No you can't die. you will not die okay?” I told her, she just smiled and put my palms into her face then after a second, her eyes slowly shuts.

I tapped her cheeks carefully but she doesn't respond.

“Hey wake up.”

“Wake up sleepy head.”

“I love you, Please wake up.”

My sobs were filling the empty house, I was just there holding her in my arms.

I guess an hour have passed, I was still there and holding her dead body tight.

I looked at the knife in her chest which I didn't bother to remove.
I'm afraid.
I'm afraid to be left alone.

What's the purpose of my living if she's not around, if she's not with me anymore? I gave up everything for her, she's honestly my everything to begin with, she's all that I have but now she's gone.

I slowly removed the knife from her chest and stabbed myself. 

I lay down beside her and hold her hand tightly.

“Let's meet again in our next lives my love.” I said as I slowly turned into ashes.

E N D ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.9K 14
epiphany; a moment of sudden revelation. She bullied him so badly but yet he doesn't really seem bothered with it even though he was hurting emotion...
46.4K 1.4K 16
What if they were wrong? What if Y/n made it after all?
6.2K 162 12
never in a million years would you think that you would be in a ARRANGED MARRIAGE, but the thing is it's awkward. but u watch him grow up into a kpop...
2.8K 51 13
"Two souls don't find each other by simple accident." -Jorge Luis Borges In which Seungmin accidentally captures a picture of a girl hitting high not...