Shameless

By lovinDatJustin

"You said you want to be good but you can't keep your composure, you said you want to be good but you're begg... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39

Ch. 29

1K 25 6
By lovinDatJustin

"I'm Wait a minute... what?" I hear Jess say, Justin's hand retreats quickly. I stay still to not attract attention to myself. Oh fuck, did she see? Fuck, what do I say? It's not what it looks like? He was reaching for my phone? His hand slipped? Fuck fuck fuck!

"Is Bethany Professor Shelly? Oh that's hilarious!" Jess laughs out loud as she continues to watch the movie. I let out a huge gasp of relief, enough for her to notice.

"What's wrong Karina?" She asks, Justin looks over at me too, pretending like his fingers weren't just working their magic.

"I uh... I think I need to use the restroom." I tell her, getting up to follow through with my story.

"Do you want me to come with you?" She asks.

"No it's fine, watch the movie. I'll be back in a sec." I tell her as I make my way back out the room. I ask Sam and Rigo if they want anything from outside, the both decline and resume their positions.
I take this chance to reply to Nick in a very platonic manner, although my 8 year old self is practically screaming for me to make him fall in love with me, I decide to keep things friendly.

Karina:
Hey nick! Yes you have the right number, and although it was a dream meeting you, I'm kind of involved with somebody else. My 10'year old fantasy of meeting you and having loves first true kiss took over and made me stop thinking rationally. Sorry to disappoint... and over share.
But maybe we can still hang out as friends when you come to L. A.? If you don't hate me.

I send the agonizingly embarrassing and long text without a second thought before I head for the sign that reads restrooms. It's quite far from where I'm standing but I suck it up and walk fabulously in case someone's watching me. There's a lot of paparazzi around. They're everywhere.

I feel my phone vibrate once more as I approach the restroom, the dim room taking its toll on my eyes as I walk out into a well lit area. I look at my phone expecting a text back from Nick, but instead I receive one from Justin.

J❤️:
I'll meet you in the bathroom to finish what I started baby girl, when you see me go inside

I raise eyebrows in surprise and display a pleased smile. I contemplate replying back with a good and fresh response that'll make him laugh, but I decide against it, wanting to go right into the bathroom the minute I see him.

I feel my phone vibrate again and I check instantly, nicks name popping up across my screen.

Nick🤪:
True loves kiss? Bet

I'm left confused by his text and so I decide to ignore it, putting away my phone to make sure Justin sees me go inside the bathroom. He's kind of taking a long time, probably trying to convince Sam and Rigo to stay in the theater so he can come visit me privately.

Soon enough I see his figure walking in my general direction, he's hard to miss with that suit. I almost begin walking inside but I hear my name called out by a familiar deeper voice.
Nick runs up in front of Justin to jog towards me, not knowing that I'm actually waiting for him.

I see a couple of cameras go off because of Nick, but before I even get the chance to correspond to him, he dips my shoulders back and practically makes me fall into his arms, his lips closing over mine in a big movie scene type of way. My eyes remain open, practically screaming my non consent to this. My arm reaches around his shoulder for support and the flashing camera lights speed up. Uh oh.
Even if I did want a chance to kiss back, I quickly feel his body being forcefully lifted off of me, I take a step of balance before I realize Justin is already on the move and furious.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" I hear Justin growl at Nick, his grasp on his shirt is tight.

"What are you doing!? Let go of me old man! All she wanted was a kiss!" Nick says, pushing him back in a defensive manner.

"There's no way Karina wanted a kiss, so keep your filthy fucking mouth to yourself." I hear Justin's rage flow with every word he says. To the public, he sounds like an angry father trying to protect his daughters friend, but to me he kinds like the jealous boyfriend who really isn't my boyfriend. We haven't dtr'ed.

"Karina tell this crazy fucking coffin-dodger that it was just an innocent kiss!" Nick yells at me as I stand by watching helplessly. Coffin-dodger? Oh hell no.

"Hey! Don't be rude my best friends father! Have a little respect! And I didn't mean kiss me literately! I was venting! God, men only listen to what they want to hear." I yell back at him, the paparazzi watching and "ooing" as I walk away. I grab a more calm version of Justin by the shoulder and lead him away from the situation, back towards the movie theater.
We stay silent on our long walk back because I can still feel the rage and jealousy seeping out of his pores. I'm the first to break the silence between us with a quick thank you. Bet then I go off.

"Justin, why would you pick a fight over an innocent little kiss like that? There was cameras everywhere." I say harshly but quietly as we start nearing the theater room. He doesn't reply, so I continue to rant.

"We're never going to get invited anywhere else after that! You're publicist is going to be so mad at me! And you have a photo shoot and interview this Friday!" I pause to take a breath and tone down my harshness. "And even if I did want a kiss, it's not like you've asked me to be your girlfriend or anything..." I trail off, not really wanting to hear the confirmation of not being his girlfriend out loud. I look over at him, his jaw is still clenched But he's looking over at me now, his eyes squinty as if he wants to yell at me.

"Go ahead and tell me whatever you have to say before we go back in. I don't want Jess knowing about this until she finds out on the tabloids." He ignores my words and decides to speed up his walk, leaving my Bambi legs in the dust. I hate heels!
He's being more difficult than he has to be.
He walks into the theater room and sits next to Jess like before, I act like nothing happened but decide to sit on the right side of Karina so she acts like a buffer between Justin and I. She asks if everything's fine and I nod my head, just telling her I was tired. She nods and continues to watch the movie, I don't bother focusing on the movie despite how much I wanted to see it. My mind runs through today's events and I'm almost in panic mode.
What if my parents see the picture? What if they find out I'm in New York early? What if my snitch ass neighbor tells them? Will I still have my job?
I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
_____

When the movie ends, I look up from my lap to clap at the screen like everybody else, some of these white people are cringey. They the type of people to clap when their air plane lands.

Anyways, as Jess excitedly tells me how good the movie was, despite me watching it with her, I suck it up and agree to whatever she says. As we walk out the theater, invitations to an after party are handed out, Jess gets even more excited.

"We HAVE to go, there'll probably be a lot of other famous people!" Jess chimes as we start nearing where we came from.

"You go ahead without me, I'm super beat Jessica." I tell her and start walking more tired like so my lie is believable.

"Lame! Okay well I'll ask my dad and if he says no, we'll order room service and pig out." Jess says, walking somewhat behind me to near her father. I continue to walk confidently out towards where we came from but this time my face is neutral. I'm too tired to go out again so i'm low key hoping Justin says yes to Karina so I can spend my night alone.

I watch our black van pull up and Sam rushes in front of me to open the door for us, a couple people are yelling my name as I hop in but I don't bother giving them attention. Jess hops in after me and Justin follows. The door closes and Sam hops in the front, we manage to get back to the hotel but we notice people gathered outside this time. One of the hotel employees must have ratted us out. Nobody notices our black car slip into the parking lot so no flashes of their cameras go off. When we make it back up to our floor, nobody has really said anything, except for Justin agreeing to let Jessica go to the after party as long as Sam or Rigo accompanies, she agrees and I decline, deciding in that moment that I want to discover the city on my own tonight. The lights are so beautiful, I'll probably never be back in the big apple, I might as well enjoy what's left of my night.

"Okay Jessica, make sure you come home soon because we leave at 4 A.M. sharp, and do whatever Sam tells you to do. Oh and if you do anything wrong Sam will tell me so be on your best behavior young lady." Sam nods and Jess sighs but hugs her dad none the less, asking me one last time if I want to accompany her but I respectfully decline, excited to meet with the people outside at a local club or something. Or maybe I'll just walk and look at all the lights.

"Okay bye I'll be back soon if it's lame, I'll bring you food Karina." She says before the elevator door closes, I laugh a little before I head back with Justin and Rigo towards our rooms. I am hungry, maybe I'll just eat those chicken strips in Justin's room, I can never get tired of chicken strips.

Rigo says his goodnight as he walks the opposite way towards his room, leaving Justin and I alone. My room is next to appear, Justin follows behind me as I open the door, I don't object. I begin taking off my heels and he begins to talk.

"Karina, I just want to apologize for acting so immature." He pauses and I take this opportunity to sit down on the small couch to hear what he has to say. " I didn't mean to lash out on him the way I did, I just..." He trails off again to sit down next to me, his eyes are on puppy dog mode and his hands grab mine. "It's so hard for me to watch other men make any attempt towards you when I've waited so long for you to be mine. I'm not even sure why we're still not public. I've never had to keep a girlfriend a secret from anybody, so I didn't know how to react to him kissing you other than angry dad mode. I hope you'll forgive me." He says and scoots closer, his face so close that I can feel his breath. My heart bursts with the words he uses. He called me his girlfriend! I'm going to lose it if he continues looking so cute this close to me.

"I uh..." I blush a little, not caring if he sees before I gather my words. "I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to lash out on you like that either, I get where you were coming from. I guess I forgive you... but please don't let that stop angry daddy from coming out again, he was very hot."
"Oh? Is that so?"Justin's eyes shift once more, his puppy eyes turn into a familiar dark shade, his hands stop holding mine to adjust themselves on top of the couch. His elbows bent and his legs spread into an inviting position. I ignore his invitation and get up to start getting ready for my own night out.

"And we're not public because your daughter is my best friend remember? We have to stay secret until I figure out how to break it to her... plus, sneaking around is kind of hot sometimes." I say, unzipping my dress as I walk toward my suitcase.

"Uh huh." Justin says in a hypnotized tone, I roll my eyes a little before slipping it off to slide on my black sleep sweatpants. "Wait, what are you doing?" He asks, he probably thought we were going to finish what we started earlier.

"Changing into something not so flashy so I don't get stopped by the paparazzi later when I go out to see the city." I turn around to look for a baggy sweater I left on the couch. "Justin, where is your shirt?" I ask as soon as I turn around.
A confused, shirtless, Justin stands up looking almost upset? Fuck that's hot, wait I was looking for my sweater.

"You are not going out Karina." He says and stands in his power pose.

"Yes I am," I slip on my new black sweater. "And you can't stop me daddy." I say teasingly, his cheetah pants up in a twist. "Not with those pants on, every one will know it's you the second you walk out." I say as I tie my hair up into a messy bun.

"I'll change, I'm not letting you go out alone." He says as he walks out towards the door with his shirt in his hand, not giving me a second to object before he leaves my room. I really want to do this without paparazzi on my ass, so I quickly slide on some shoes and grab my card and phone before booking it toward the stair case.

I go about two floors down before deciding it's safe enough to take the elevator. I push the basement button and exit into the parking lot. It's quite dark but I don't let it bother me, I follow the sound of traffic before throwing on my hood. I see the entrance of the parking lot but decide to exit through a near by door.

I find myself in an ally, a little ways from the Main Street. I walk in an intimidating manner just in case someone else is in this ally waiting to jump somebody. It's weird that there's no graffiti against the walls of this building but I guess we're not in the ghetto like how I'm used to.

The light and noise of the Main Street becomes more eminent as I near, the sounds behind me are amplified. I hear footsteps closing in on me and I quickly turn around to see my man running in his earlier grey sweat pants and a similar black sweater.

"Karina, I told you not to leave alone." He whispers harshly at me.

"I didn't want to get recognized by the paparazzi. How'd you find me?" I say, walking a little closer towards the end of the alley to see if I can hear any cameras flashing. I lean against the wall when I hear a couple reporters passing by.
Justin takes this opportunity to inclose me against the wall in his favorite position, he slides off his hood to get a better look at me.

"That's not important. Karina, if you wanted to explore New York, I could bring you any other day of the week. When there's no paparazzi hiding behind every corner." His pelvis presses further into mine, the fabric of his sweat pants ridiculously thin. Oh no, he knows what this does to me.

"I'd love that, but my mom is never going to let me out the house once she sees the pictures of me here." I try reasoning, but he shakes his head. He begins circling his hips a little, my eyes open a little wider when I remember we're in public. Is he really doing this right now?

"I'll tell her it's a business trip next time, It's dangerous at this hour. Please just, just come back upstairs. This was supposed to be our special weekend remember? I don't want my girlfriend lost in the city." He said it again, it almost melts my heart. The business man in him tries to guilt trip me into staying, and it's working. "Don't you want me to finish you off upstairs like I was supposed to?" He whispers sexily into my ear, his hands closing me in as he presses them against the wall. I feel my desire to go explore start to diminish, his words working me over. Damn it! Now all I want to do is go back upstairs.

"Yes daddy." I whisper back at him, my arms reaching around his neck telling him to kiss me.
He takes it a step further, picking me up against the wall, I wrap my legs around him.

We only make out for a couple of seconds before I hear another set of footprints near us, it's accompanied with the flashing light of a camera.
Justin releases me onto the ground before grabbing my hand. We run towards the door we entered through, the other person calling out towards Justin.

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN BIEBER! WHO'S THE LUCKY LADY!?" He yells as he tries to catch up, Justin quickly let's go of my hand to slide his card into the slot of the door, we run in and close the door behind us as quick as we can. The door shuts right before he catches up. A couple more voices gather outside the door asking similar questions. Justin and I laugh a little, thankful we escaped in time. We run back towards the elevator, pushing the button quickly just in case they find a way in. Thang god my hood was up, the man didn't recognize me. Once we get into the elevator and push the button, I start freaking out.

"Fuck Justin! What if the camera caught my face in the picture outside?" I worriedly pace back and forth in the elevator a little out of breath.

"Don't worry your hood was on, he didn't know who you were." He says trying to calm me down.

"What if Jess recognizes me in the pictures? Or worse! My parents." I ask, the elevator opening up so we can leave.

"Karina calm down, it's not a big deal. If it'll help you sleep, I'll deny everything until you're ready to let the word know we're together. Until that, nobody will know it's you." He says, walking me to my room and stroking my arm to comfort me.

"Let's just hope the camera didn't catch my face." I say as we approach my room.

"It didn't, I had you against the wall remember? And your hood was up. We're fine." He says before grabbing my key card to open up my room.

"But you might want to change into something different to get rid of the evidence. We'll worry about it if it becomes something to worry about, but I highly doubt it. For now, act normal. We'll go home and act like we were in our own rooms the whole night." I nod, agreeing with his plan. I quickly take off  of my sweater and sweatpants to stuff them back into my suitcase. Instead I'll sleep in just my undies tonight.

"Okay well, I'm going to go because if I stay I won't be able to keep my hands to myself. I'll uh, see you in a couple of hours. Goodnight babe." He gently grabs my worried face to place a soothing kiss, I smile a little and tell him goodnight before he leaves.

I pace a little, my thoughts keeping me from going into my bed. I take a couple of breaths before shaking the thoughts from my head, instead replacing them with the comforting words of Justin. I'm fine, nobody will know it's me. My parents only watch the Spanish news, the pictures will probably never even be seen.

I slide into bed and set an alarm to wake up at 3:00 A. M. I know I'm already going to stress about the whole Nick situation when those pictures are out everywhere. But now I have to worry about Jess finding out about me kissing her dad? This week is going to be hell for me.
___________
Hey guys I've been drunk two nights in a row and I love my friends a lot, feel free to comment how I'm doing or whatever. Thank you guys for almost 8k!-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 1.6K 18
I put my head flat-faced on the pillow because I can't keep my head up since the pleasure was so much, but only to be yank up by my hair which made m...
21.6K 714 11
"I like control, you hate it. Why not take advantage?" |Jason McCann| (I don't take credit for the image used in the cover, all credit goes to the ri...
347K 13.3K 57
"Girl, I don't fuck with studs I like my big booty bitches to go wit my money" I exclaimed "But you tryna fuck with Ari tho " Dom raised her eyebrow...
8.2M 152K 50
"YOU DON'T OWN ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, pushing him away. He violent pinned me back against the wall, and whispered in my ear, "If I c...