Group Message//5sos {COMPLETE...

By whatthehonkk

WARNING: this was my first story and it's really messy and I lost the plot of the story so sorry about that l... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
NOT A CHAPTER
XXI
XXII
THANK YOU
500
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
1.3k
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
IMPORTANT
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
QUICK NOTE
XLIV
XLV
XLVI (End)
Sequel Info
Sequel is up!!
Thank you
The Real End
Explanation
Updates and things
REAL UPDATE ON SEQUEL PS. I LOVE YOU
:-)

Epilogue

561 14 2
By whatthehonkk

-Ember-

I wait impatiently at the airport, surrounded by hundreds of eager girls -and even a few guys- as I wait for my best friends to come back home after their long tour.

I didn't see them much while they were gone and things were still extremely awkward between Ashton and I. A ton of articles were posting about him and a new girl every week, and although it hurt, I was lucky to even be friends with them. They are making it big and doing what they love, I couldn't be any more lucky or proud of the best friends I had made in such a short amount of time. We talked every day seeing as Michael insisted on keeping the Group Message alive, and the day they announced it was the last day of the tour a few days ago made me jump around in my room like an idiot.

So here I am now, hoping and praying that all awkwardness would just get set aside for two minutes so that I can greet everyone properly and just be happy.

Mike; Hey beaches!!

Mike; Well just you Ember

Mike; And you're not a beach

Lucas; We're about to get off the plane!! :-)

Ember; OH MY GOD YAY IM SO EXCITED

Cal; To see me and me only, right?

Ember; No.

Mike; Lmaoo roasted

Lucas; That's not a roast Michael

Me; ^^

Cal; Okay shut up

Ashton; We're gonna take pictures with fans for about 5-10 minutes then we'll come to find you

Ember; Are you kidding me :-(

Lucas; I'll come to find you so won't be alone :-)

Ember; You'd do that :-)))

Lucas; Yes :-)))))))))))))

Mike; Wow and I thought Muke was real

Lucas; nope

Lucas; Plus, I wanna be the first one to tell her about the tour

Ember; Yaysies

Cal; Ew do not EVER say yaysies again

Ember; Grumpypants 🙄

Lucas; Ok I'm coming

I wait impatiently for a little bit longer waiting to see Luke's tall self somewhere in the crowd, checking my phone every so often for about three minutes when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I spin around quickly and smile.

"Luke! Oh my god, how was the tour? How are you? I missed you so much, I love you!" I say quickly as he brings me into a hug.

"Ember! Oh, my god, the tour was amazing. I'm okay, how are you? I missed you too, and I can't say I love you too or someone would get cranky with me but I love you too!" He says dramatically before pulling away and grabbing my head to lead me to everyone else.

"Who would get cranky?" I press, as I mumble excuse me's as I pass through people. Holding onto Luke's hand as if my life depended on it.

"Oh, Ashton. He sort of realized he has a crush on you too, on the way to our first tour stop to be exact. Don't tell him I told you though, he plans on telling you tonight. Spoiler alert, he's nervous and thinks that you gave up on him. To be fair though, you two avoided each other a ton on Facetime and in the Group Message." His words take me by surprise and I stop in the middle of the airport.

"What?" I breathe, loosening my once tight grip of his hand.

"Come on Ember, don't get all shy now. It'll all be fine, just talk to him like a normal human being and maybe things will work out- wait did you give up on him?" He asks, almost like he suddenly realized that maybe I actually did give up on him and move on.

"I-I don't know, honestly. Part of me wants to say yes, that I did move on but I truly don't think I have. Plus, if he really had a 'crush' on me he wouldn't have been with a new girl every week. What I'm trying to say is that even if I didn't move on, I don't wanna be with a guy who messes around a lot." I tell him as we continue looking through the crowd for the other boys.

I shrug off a few people who grabbed at me and stand up straight, doing my best to see over everyone and maybe find a familiar face. "Woah, what? Ember, he cares about you a lot. You know that, right? When he said he didn't feel the same, when he saw how upset he truly made you, he was so angry with himself for the longest time. Look, it's not really my place to explain for him but give him a chance? If anything you deserve an explanation." He says, pulling me closer to his side.

I sigh as I think about everything Luke had told me,q if he really cared why would he jack around with other girls?

"Maybe you're right, I can't be mad at someone for not feeling the same. It's not fair. I missed you knocking sense into me, Luke. You're a really great guy." I say, looking around again.

"Luke? Oh, my god, Luke can I get a picture?!" We both turn around quickly and are met with a girl who looked really young, maybe around nine or ten.

"Of course you can! He would be more than happy to, I can take the picture if you'd like?" I offer, ignoring the fact that the boys were waiting for us.

"You'd do that? Thank you so much!" She says quietly.

"I know, isn't she the best?" Luke says, giving me a look before crouching (ew I hate that word) down beside her. "What's your name honey?"

"I-I'm Erin, and you're tall." She says, looking up at him despite his attempts at shrinking.

"No, you're just short." He teases. He girl giggles at his comment and hands me her iPad.

"Thank you!" She says excitedly, before wrapping her arms around Luke for a hug.

"Say cheese!" I say, a huge smile playing on my lips. As I take the pictures I feel someone's hands grab my waist. I gasp and quickly turn around, only to be met with Calum.

"Calum! Oh my god hi!" I say, handing the girl her device so I could greet him properly.

"Send those to me, yeah?" Luke says to her before giving her one last hug. She nods quickly and runs back to her mother who was standing to the side.

"Hey, Ember! You guys were taking too long, everyone thought you got kidnapped or something so they sent me to find you." Calum says, giving me a long hug.

"Oh wow, I didn't know you could grow anymore but here we are. I'm so excited that you guys are back!" I say, pulling away so he can lead us to everyone else. Fans got their pictures and are now leaving the airport, satisfied with themselves and happy to see the guys; even if it was only for a moment.

"There they are! Hey Ember, I'm so glad we're finally home to hang out with you again!" Michael yells excitedly, pulling me in for a tight hug.

"Hey, Mike! It's good to see you, your hair is blonde!?" I say, starting a small conversation with him.

"I know, I didn't want it to fall out... Yet." He jokes, pushing me towards Ashton. The one person I dreaded seeing, way to go, Michael.

"Oh, hey Ashton," I say quietly.

"No more of this awkward shit, alright?" He says, taking me by surprise and pulls me into a hug. "We should talk about this when we get home." I nod slowly, wrapping my arms around him. I take a second to adjust to the familiar feeling, but soon I pull away. I can't get too attached.

________________
"Wow, it's so good to be home," Michael shouts.

"Yeah, speaking of being home. Ember, can we talk?" Ashton asks, setting his luggage down at the entrance of the house.

"I uh- yeah, sure," I say, following him into the kitchen.

"I only said I didn't like you, because it would be unfair to ask you out but be away for months. Ember, you're one of the best things that have ever happened to me and I am so happy that I accidentally added you to that Group Message. Now that I'm home if you haven't moved on of course, would you consider possibly going on a date with me?"

"Not so fast Irwin, you have to prove yourself to me. But sure, one date couldn't hurt. I'm sorry for not understanding your side of things as well. We both messed up, and of course, I still like you. I really hope this all works out." I tell him, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Did she say yes?" Luke asks, peeking his head around the corner.

"She did. She's going to be mine soon, and all because I accidentally added her into a stupid
Group Message."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 56.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
54.1K 2.7K 50
สŸแดœแดษชษดแดแดœ๊œฑ; ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แดส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด…แด…ษชษดษข สŸษชษขสœแด›; ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด› แดส€ ๊œฑสœษชษดษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹.
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

180K 13.6K 34
โ™ก This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
40K 1.7K 23
โ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐.. ๐–๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐€...