13 REASONS WHY GIF SERIES

By elliesjournal

yanno you see the title so click and see my HORRIBLE imagines and stuff! More

scott reed (1)
hannah baker (1)
alex standall (1)
jeff atkins (1)
scott reed (2)
hannah baker (2)
justin foley (1)
scott reed (3)
hannah baker (3)

jessica davis (1)

952 18 0
By elliesjournal

you and jessica were planning a surprise party for jeff atkins. "y/n here! you can do the snacks."
jessica said as she handed you bags of candy and chips. "you're so lucky i love you so much because i would NOT be doing this right now." you said snatching the bags out her hand and walked away not even knowing where to put the snacks. "thats what best friends do! and the snacks go outside near the pool table!" she screamed as you groaned not feeling like going outside in the cold.

you walked outside and you started shaking. "why is it so cold!?" you said, you then heard a loud 'SURPRISE!' and your eyes widen. "of freakin course i miss the surprise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
335K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
91.1K 5K 35
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...