Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

By ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... More

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Seventeen

2.8K 82 6
By ladycadillac

Today is Sana's flight to Japan. We're now on our way to the airport.

It's totally hard for me. I won't able to see her everyday starting to more. Haist.

"Tzuyu-ah you look so worried," Sana said and caress Tzuyu's hand.

"I'm just gonna miss you,"

"Aw, me too. Don't worry I'll message you everyday and update you on everything, I promise," She said.

"Haist, alright. Please don't do something there that I won't like or else I'm gonna follow you," I said and look at her, she giggles.

"Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do. But the strangers that will be with you, I don't trust them," I said in a serious tone.

"I know how to deal with them Tzu, just trust me," she said and squiz my hand.

I just kissed the back of her hand.

"I will,"

We arrive at the airport and saw Momo and Mina unnie waiting for us. We went here with different car because I still have a school to attend after and I can't give them a drive after this.

Sana approach her friends and hug them.

"We will miss you Sana-yah, take care of yourself," Mina said.

"Eat delicious foods there," Momo said.

"I will," Sana answered.

After a few moment her flight had announce and she now needs to leave.

"Tzuyu-ah, I will behave in there and you too, stop being clingy to others. I despise it," Sana said that makes me giggle.

"I'm well behaved m'lady," I said and wink at her. I kiss her forehead before releasing her from the hug.

She walks away and wave at us. We just watch her unti she disappears in our sight.

"As far as I know you still have classes," Mina suddenly said. I turn my head at her and nod.

"Let's go before you run late," Momo unnie said and we walk out of the airport.

While walking away my eyes are starting to blurred because of the tears. Why am I crying? I didn't expect I will be this emotional.

"Hey Tzuyu-ah are you alright?" Momo said I think she notice me.

"I'm fine unnie," I said and continue walking but I can't help it my tears starts to stream down. I now break down at Momo.

"Oh no, your crying, don't worry she will be gone just for a year," Momo said and caress my back.

Mina hugged me.

"You miss her already huh?" Mina said and I nod at her.

"Give her a message to make you two feel closer. I'm sure she'll reply after department," Mina said and comfort me.

"Let's go now, you still have classes you shouldn't miss it," Momo said as she tap my back.

Mina wipes my tears for me.

*****

"Tzuyu? what happened? you look sick?"-Dahyun.

"No unnie I'm fine," I sat and start walking away. I felt she chase me.

"Is it about Sana unnie? Don't worry Tzuyu-ah she'll be alright. Time flies so fast, you will be just surprised she's already back," Dahyun said and tried to put her arms around my shoulder.

She walks using the tip of her foot just to reach me thats makes giggle a bit cause she's trying hard to put her arms at my shoulders.

"Now your smiling, I think your crazy," she said confuse.

Atleast she made me feel better even a bit.

"Thanks," I said and she smiles on me.

We now reach our classrooms, where not classmates on our first subject but her room is only beside us.

She called me before I enter my room. She signs at me and told me to smile. I show her my smiling face before entering my room.

I sat down beside Umji. I just met her this year.

"Hey Chou what's up?" She said as I sit.

"Uhm, good?" I said.

"You look like not," she said and I just shake my head. I don't open up to others easily.

"Tzu!" Lisa, my seatmate infront.

"Hey?"

"What happened to your face?" She said.

"Uhm, nothing," I'm really not on my moos to talk to others right now.

"I heard Sana unnie leave earlierand went to Japan, what happened?" She asks. This creature is so annoying sometimes, urgh.

"Just for work," I replied shortly.

"Oh? Really? What work?" She asks once again. Why does she has to be the one in front of me?

"Ms. Manoban, is Ms. Chou is your new teacher now?" The teacher who just walk in called our attention.

I didn't notice her presence because of this annoying creature infront of me.

She quickly face the front and shake her head to our professor.

"Okay, pay attention," the teacher said.

The class has started and I don't understand every single word from it. It feels like my mind is flying all the way to the Japan.

Does unnie arrives at Japan already? I decided to sent her a message.

It's lunch already and I'm with my friends.

"Tzuyu are you alright?" Chaeng asks. Its now only the three of us.

Without the unnies the whole day is so boring and uninteresting.

"She's been spacing out since morning," Dahyun said to Chaeyoung.

"You should not stress yourself at thinking about her. She's fine," Chaeyoung said.

Sana still doesn't reply at me. She went to Japan in the morning and it's already lunch but she's still not responding at my messages.

"She's not replying at me," I said to them.

"Then maybe she's busy fixing her things. Don't overthink too much, she's alright," Dahyun unnie said.

I just took a deep sigh trying to calm down myself. Why am I like this.

*****

School hours is done but yet there's still jo response from Sana. Where the hell is she. As soon as I enter my room I dropped my bag and calls her. She's not answering. I keep calling on her until she answered, finally.

CALL

Tzuyu: Unnie?! Are you alright? Where are you?

Sana: Tzuyu-ah, I'm sorry I just check my phone. I didn't see your messages and calls. As soon as I arrive at my unit I felt so tired and falls to sleep. I forgot to update you. I'm sorry.

Tzuyu: I thought something happened on you. It's alright don't say sorry. I think I just overthink.

Sana: Haha don't worry too much. Theres nothing gonna happened with me. Did I really made you worried that much?

Tzuyu: actually, yes. I can't think properly the whole day.

Sana: Oh my I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I promised.

Tzuyu: it's alright. When will you start?

Sana: The company gave me a call earlier. They say tomorrow.

Tzuyu: Woah that's fast. You just got there, I think you should atleast rest for a day before starting to work.

Sana: It's fine Tzu, since my call time is not that early. I will still have a quite time to relax tomorrow before going to work.

Tzuyu: okay if you say so. Don't forget to skip your meals. It properly m'lady.

Sana: Yes, I will.

Tzuyu: I think you should rest now. Goodnight, I love you.

Sana: Goodnight Tzuyu. Wait for me to come back to say those words back to you. Bye dream of me.

END

Her last sentence made my day. I thought this day is already ruin because she's not around but it's not. Like what she always do, she always made my day complete.

I can't wait to see her again.

SANA'S POV

I wake up early to relax myself. Luckily I slept well last night. That's enough for me.

I grab my phone and messages Tzuyu.

I take a sip at my coffee while looking outside my balcony. This unie of mine is pretty nice. The view, you can see all the way from here the Tokyo Tower.

I never thought it's also nice to be back here. I really didn't grew up her. I don't totally remember any memories we had here. My parents and I move at South Korea when I was six and I don't know why.

We are Japanese but my father said we will not go back to live here again so that's why we are now Korean citizen. I got my Korean citizenship when I got in first year highschool.

I'm just staring at the view until I recieve a reply from Tzuyu.

I put back my phone at my bag and prepared for myself.

*****

"Good morning Ms.Minatozaki, it's nice to finally meet you." Mr.Tuan greeted me when I go inside her office.

"Good morning sir," I said and sit in front of her table.

"Your father told me so many things about you. I bet he's really proud of you." He said and I just smiled at him.

"My son will arrive in any moment," he informed me and I just nod at him.

Mr. Tuan is nice, I wish my future boss too.

I look around his office its big. He's office looks so decent.

After a while, a good looking guy enters the office. He's tall and handsome. He looks at me with his cold aura and sits across me.

"So, Sana this is Mark my son the new holder of this company, he will going to be your boss" Mr. Tuan said as he introduce his son to me.

I smiled at him.

"Goodmorning Mr. Tuan, it's nice meeting you," I said and offered my hand at him but he just look at it as if he was disgusted.

What the, doesn't he knows that every guys in my college and highschool days are dying just to touch this hand of mine. How lucky he is that I'm the one who offered a hand. That's not really like me.

"Uhm, hehehe sorry Ms. Minatozaki for his manners," Mr. Tuan awkwardly.

I just remove my hands infront of him and rolled my eyes. I bet this will be the worst year of mine.

"There's a problem dad," Mark said that makes his dad look at him.

His father just raise an eyebrow at him.

"My secretary resigned,"

"What?! Again?! This is the 3rd time that your secretary is leaving you. What did you this time?!"His dad shouted that makes me surprise.

Are they gonna fight infront of me?

"Dad, she's my secretary and she has to do what I told her to do!"

"Haist! What do you want me to do?! Hire you a new one?! You know we are having a hard time to find you a secretary. Can't you just give a little respect to your secretaries?" I think his father is really mad right now.

Should I leave now?

"Just get me a new already," he said irritatedly. He has an attitude.

He looks like an angel outside but a devil inside. What an devil in disguise.

"You know that we rarely get applicants at that position!"

"Then what this girl will gonna do at this company? Stare at me?" He said and smirk.

What did he just say? Wow that's a lot a confidence out there!

"She's the daughter of Mr.Minatozaki.I can't do that. This is not Mr. Minatozaki and I dealed of." He said.

Yes, he's right. He promised me and my dad that he will give me a good position. And not to be this jerk secretary.

"Okay, I'll take a leave until you find me one," he said and stood up.

"Your the CEO now Mark. You can't just take a leave like that, especially this time!"

"It's hard to do the tasks all by myself and I know you knew that!"

What am I gonna do? What did I do to deserve to be stuck on this situation.

"Its okay sir, I'll do it, "I said that even myself got surprise

"But--- Are you sure?" Mr. Tuan hesitate.

"Yeah"

Mr.Tuan sigh and nods at Mark. Haist, I can't do anything just to work with this cold hearted jerk.

"Then follow me!"Mark said at smiles at me. A smile that annoyed me.

I bowed at Mr. Tuan before exiting his office and folled this jerk- I mean Mark to his workplace.

"This is my office. Come here as early as you can. As soon as I get here I want to see you right away. You'll follow all of my commands! Understood?!" I just nod.

He handed me some papers and I read it.

"Study those papers. I made some mistakes on it. Retype it and return to me at the end of the day." He said authoritatively.

"Leave." He added.

I just started my job and he's already handling me these papers. What a nice welcoming of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.5K 28
Sana is so determined to Graduate with flying colors to enter her dream University in Seoul, not expecting more people to change her peaceful life in...
93.2K 2K 36
🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...
38.3K 1.4K 43
In the process of Moving on from past Tzuyu stumbles on a girl who works for her and likes that the girl challenges her. Tzuyu G!p Credits to: @blink...
1.7K 30 4
just Sana in love with Tzuyu. just Tzuyu being in love with Sana. SATZU