Mated to my opposite (BoyxBoy)

By TripleJxskittles

Jessacob 'Jess' Fairwar is the a hybrid offspring of a werewolf and a witch. Growing up with two abandoned we... More

Chapter 1: New House .....New Town
Chapter 3: Strawberries and Wine
Chapter 4: Music to my ears
Chapter 5: Music to my ears part 2
Chapter 6: My what!?
Chapter 7: Chick Flick
Chapter 8: Am i Crying?!
Chapter 9: Math and a New guy
Chapter 10: Surprises never cease
Chapter 11: Prove it
Chapter 12: The Reason
Chapter 13: Lenny's View
Chapter 14: Unexpected Confession, Unwanted Guest
Chapter 15: Fake Mate
Chapter 16: Who are 'They'
Chapter 17: The Black Knight Pack
Chapter 18: What a Mate needs
Chapter 19: You what....
Chapter 20: Uninvited
Chapter 21: Oh ****
Chapter 22: My Family
New WORK (Weekly Updates)

Chapter 2: I'm not.....

117K 4.4K 4.4K
By TripleJxskittles

Chapter 2

I’m not Gay

>>>Anthony POV<<

I woke up feeling the most massive hangover I’ve ever had.

‘Damn I went overboard last night.’

I opened my tired eyes to scan the environment I was in and realized I wasn’t even in a room I recognized.

‘Must have crashed here while I was drunk.’

“Mmm.... morning.” An unfamiliar voice said beside me. I looked to my other side to see I wasn’t alone in room. A blonde blue eyed girl I don’t even know in nothing but her birthday suit was smiling beside me. I groaned holding my head trying to remember what happened last night. I remembered Max, a friend of mine from the pack, was having a party. I came. Got drunk. Got laid.

‘yep that’s pretty much it’

“I had fun last night.” The blond said trying desperately to make conversation.

‘ok this is my cue to leave.’

“Whatever.” I said simply grabbing by pants and shirt, leaving her with her eyes wide open in shock.

“What do you mean whatever.” She squealed.

‘here we go’

“Look.” I start getting dressed. “If you know who I am, you’d know I don’t do relationships. I don’t get friendly with the people I have sex with and I certainly don’t fall for anyone. What we did meant absolutely nothing to me, so get that through those pretty blond locks of yours. I’m going to walk away now and you better not stop me. So do us both a favor and keep your mouth shut and allow me to walk away peacefully.”

“but-’’

“Did you just hear what I said!” I snapped.

“I thought-’’ She choked up with unshed tears.

“Well you thought wrong.” I said buttoning up my shirt. “Goodbye.” I stated flatly as I walked through the door and bolted out the house before the crying could begin. Damn why did girls have to be so difficult. They should know after thousands of years of being on earth what men think about and what they want. You’d think they’d be experts by now, but they just keep handing themselves over willingly then cry, or blame the guy when they leave. Well unless they put a ring on it, you shut the hell up and move on.

‘Man your just extra grumpy today aren’t you.’ Ian, my wolf, states in my head.

Is that something new Ian?’ I asked

‘No but your just being an extra pain in the ass.’ He says

‘Not my freaking fault I’m your host.’

‘Didn’t say it was Anthony.’

‘Then stop complaining, I already have a massive headache.’

‘That won’t last long you know mr. ‘future alpha’. Your still a wolf you know.’

‘Whateves.’

‘Anthony... I need to tell you-’ Ian started but I cut him off.

‘Not now Ian you can tell me later.’

‘But-’

‘Later Ian I promise I’ll listen later.’

‘.......As you wish.’

And with that he became quiet. Probably went to sleep for a while. I walked down the street until I reached the nearest Starbucks coffee shop and practically ran inside until I was at the counter trying my best to wait patiently for someone to ask what I want as I ran I hand through my jet black hair. Went a waitress notice me sitting down waiting I saw out of the corner of my eye when she quickly fixed her hair and wiped whatever dirt there was on her apron.

“Can I help you?” she said with a flirtatious smile on her face.

“Black Coffee.” I stated flatly with a bored look on my face.

“Oh..” she said disappointed. “Ok is there anything else.”

“No.”

“Alright. Just a minute.”........................ In 10 minutes she was back with what might as well be my life line. For I was dying to get the taste in my mouth.

“Here you go.” She said with a kind smile. I took the coffee as I gave the girl the money for it and made my way down the street. I gulped down the plastic cup like I was talking a shot and emptied it out before throwing it on the ground and quickly made my way toward the nearest bush to hide myself as I shifted. I subsided my growl of pain as my bones made a painful crackling sound and my fur started to grow out. I went through this transformation until I was in the shape of a full grown Jet Black Wolf.

‘About damn time you let me out.’ Ian stated with a yawn.

Yea Yea I just didn’t want to walk the rest of my way home’

‘Well beggars can’t be choosers’

‘Exactly now let’s go home.’ I told him Impatiently. We flashed through the woods with our unbelievable speed, dodging every tree that stood in our way.

‘Anthony about that thing I wanted to tell you....’ Ian started.

‘Go ahead I’m listening now.’ I encouraged him.

‘Our mate is near.’ He said quickly not missing a beat. I stopped quickly in my tracks like a car skidding on a road. I. hate. That. Word. ‘mate’ now most wolves see it as the most wonderful thing you’ll get in your life. I see it as being committed to someone you never wanted in the first place.

‘Now before you say anything Anthony.’ Ian started. ‘You should know we need our mate in our life. He or she is destined to be with us as much as we are to them. I’m begging you Anthony let us find him or her now. So we can-’’

‘What!’ I snapped at him. ‘Mark him or her? I don’t think so. I’m not! I repeat not! Going to let some brat come and change everything in my life. My life is Perfect without a mate.’

‘You call your life perfect?’ he snapped back. ‘It doesn’t matter if you don’t go looking. Faith will make sure we meet him and you will want him as much as I do.’

‘Ian?’

‘What.’

‘Why did you just call our mate a him without the ‘or her’ just now?’

‘.......... Would you believe me if I said I forgot...’

‘It’s a Guy!? Bullshit! I’m not gay!’

‘........ oh well no use to hide it now. Yes he’s a guy so what? Your pack has the largest amount of same gender mates in America. You shouldn’t have a problem-’

‘Ian we are dropping this topic now.’

‘Anthony we need to-’

‘No we Don’t! Drop it!’

‘........As you wish.... Just know that faith always has a way Anthony. You can’t run away from it forever.’ And with that he stopped talking as we once again made our way through the woods until I came to the pack clearing where I slowly shifted back into my human form.

The Pack house looked like a huge resort, only in the middle of the woods. I, Anthony McKay, am the heir to the Black Knight pack. Where 75% of the pack’s population are same gender mates. We are all a fairly peaceful and harmonious pack, for we don’t judge who you love and all that sappy crap. Don’t get me wrong I honestly don’t care who people prefer to fuck and I don’t judge at all, I’m not that bad an Asshole. And if I was I’d definitely be going to hell for being a hypocrite, after all I have two-

“ANTHONY MCKAY!” yelled two Alpha voices.

‘Speak of the devils’ I turned to see two angry male figures stomping towards me.

“Hey dad. Hi Papa. Lovely weather we’re having.” I said casually.

“Don’t you ‘hey dad. Hi papa.’ Us young man.” The one I referred to as Dad stated trough gritted teeth.  “Where Have you been?”

Oh and if you didn’t catch on. These are my fathers. Yep as in more than one. My dad, Tomas McKay, is a towering 6ft 5 figure. Which is taller than my 6ft 2 stance. He has Jet black hair that I had inherited form him, Brown hair and of course the alpha position. The one by his side is his mate and the pack’s second alpha, Ryle Dane-McKay, the one I referred to as Papa and also the one that gave birth to me is a shorter version of my well-built dad, but just as powerful. He has dark green eyes, that I had inherited, and blond hair.

“I went to a party last night.” I said innocently to  them.

“And.” Papa said for me to continue.

“I slept over there.” I half lied.

“Mm hm.” Papa said. “And I suppose the smell of a human girl on you is just a new cologne your trying out now too.”

‘Damn werewolf sensitive smell’

“I heard that.”

‘stupid mind link’

“Heard that too Ant.”

“Now listen here Anthony.” Dad started. “If you think we can tolerate this foolishness any longer-’’

“Tommy calm down.” Papa said putting a hand on my dad’s shoulder, letting him instantly calm down. “Ant you really should stop your games and save yourself for your mate-’’

“Kinda too late for that.” I said out loud instantly regretting it when a hard punch came to my face. I looked at my papa in horror at what just occurred. He never hit me. Dad did. But not him. He was always the calm one that never made rash decisions when it came to his children. I must have really pissed him off that time. Even my dad looked shocked when papa hit me.

“Don’t talk back to me.” He said simply with an angry face.

“Yes sir.” I said quickly. Having two angry fathers, and alpha fathers on top of that was gonna get me killed.

“Apologize.” Dad growled angrily at me.

“I’m sorry papa.” I said with full sincerity in my voice. I really do love my parents and hated being in a fight with them. “I really am papa.” I looked to him to see he softened his expression to a tired one.

“Apology accepted. Now go to your room.” he said flatly.

“Yes sir.” I said as I turned around and made my way to my quarters. I took a quick glance over my shoulder to see my parents sharing a bone crushing hug with each other as my dad kissed the top of papa’s head to calm him down.

‘Like I said’ Ian stated. ‘ You can’t run away from our mate forever.’

‘Shut up Ian. I can sure as hell try.’ I said determined.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PLEASE READ

Hello people of Planet Earth. Thank you so much for taking interest in my first boyxboy and werewolf book on this lovely website I fell for. Thank you and I really appreciate it. Please comment and tell me what you think of the story so far and what you think could make it better and whatnot. I love hearing fee back from others and appreciate anything except negativity. Thanks

So What do think of my Darling Anthony?

Tell me everything. Don’t be shy to comment. J

Ok I’m sleepy bye bye.

VOTE>>>>COMMENT<<<SUPPORT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 27.5K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
9.3K 437 18
*This is a sequel to my USUK fanfic "Forever My Hero" but does not pertain to USUK! This is about their son! DO NOT EXPECT MUCH USUK* Aaron hasn't al...
1.1M 30.5K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...
31.7K 1.5K 24
"Keith and I watched in awe and joy as the inexplicable happened. Nikki was alive! My mate was back! Then suddenly, those brown eyes I loved so much...