Teasers News and more

By SKYCEIT

If there are teasers for a new book, news of my lief it now has a booqk for it all!! More

New Book
1 Word, 1 Phrase, 1 Statement Is All It Takes
teaser 2
Kidzzone TvNews
Update Tome
N3
Musicly
cat

N2

2 1 0
By SKYCEIT

Ok hi guys sky here and yea im sorry for hiatus but yea im back for abit, and what i say isnt pretty....22skilgore has a rp book

Those are the rules and they say i have broken them. My rp style is like the example!!!

Wth im just........sigh i dont want you guys to report him or the book (DONT REPORT) But did i do anything wrong? i mean my rp style is the same as his if any of you have rped with me plz look back and see if its any different, they have such cool characters and their so cute!! I just want to rp with them......i don't know what I did, as ive said before i won't say again! Ive been to a very bad place for a long while only just got out recently 22skilgore im not blaming him fot anything im not angry im just confused, most of you already know what happened to me but for those that dont.... i rather not say....anyway sky out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 17K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
87.8K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...