Slavage [ Lefty x Reader ]

By JefferyWoodsBabyGirl

(Y/n) is a shy sweet defenceless girl who works at her father's pizzeria. She's happy for her father's work... More

First Day of The Job
Preforming
Getting to know each other
Rivalry ?
The ' Date '
You look perfect
I Won't Give Up
The Fight
Finding Out
Safe and Sound
Her Little Sister
Love Me Like You Mean It
I'll Love You For A Thousand Years
The Fight Part 2
Important A/N
Special A/N

Cheated, Hurt, Broken up and Heartbroken

1.6K 24 14
By JefferyWoodsBabyGirl

Y/N'S Pov

******************************

It's been a month since the argument and things have been going great! That was until I saw Lefty making out with another girl! My friend to in fact! " Ahem! " I coughed to get their attention. They both look at me and Lefty's eyes widen and he gasp. "( Y/N) I ..... This isn't what it looks like!" He said. My friend, ( F/N ) just smirked. I couldn't handle it anymore. I grabbed ( F/N ) by her hair and SLAMMED her head against the wall till she passed out. I turned to Lefty and yelled, " I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!! ". With that .... I left.... No matter how much Lefty tried to stop me, I didn't listen. I'm tired of the games he plays. I went home and I went straight to my room and cried.

Lefty's Pov

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I watched as ( Y/N ) left me. I ran to my room, locked my door and cried. The love of my life life left and its ALL my fault. I took her as an advantage. I yelled at her, I cheated on her TWICE. Something tells me that she's NEVER coming back .... EVER! I got into bed and cried myself to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 102 11
READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION Timid Ralsei x Reader (Warning! Serious topics such as anxiety and/or depression.) (You can check out the SEQUEL The Lone...
770K 36.2K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.5K 65 6
coming back soon? read latest chapter for context "We don't have an easy life, but we're happy. But life could change suddenly like the weather. It s...
4.7K 67 27
In this story Gillian Cobbler has been doing amazing, but the day before her 15th birthday something weird starts happening... All the characters bel...