The unexpected (Justin Bieber)

Door Justin-Bieber-Bf

Rose lopez and Justin Bieber got married. There a happy and loving couple, until Rose figures out that's she'... Meer

The wedding
Why are you doing this Justin!?
I love you♡♥♡ (play song when reading this)
Don't do this, Justin!
I'm sorry!
Don't you ever leave me again!
My happily ever after!
The honeymoon
Pregnant?!
The arguments and fights
Having the baby
Having a family
The good and bad moments♡♥
Is this all over yet?
Oh my god!
I love you, Justin!
What the hell?!
I don't know what to believe anymore!
I don't know what to do!
Nothing like us
Please Read This!!!

Really, Justin!?

73 3 29
Door Justin-Bieber-Bf

*Justin's P.O.V.*

When Rose went to the kitchen I knew I had my chance to talk to Thomas. I lean kinda close to him and I say, whispering "I need to talk to you." Thomas says "ok. About what?" I say "about Rose." He says "ok. What about her?" I put my finger in his face and say "you better leave her alone! You got that? I know what you're doing?!" He looked and sounds confused when he asks "what!? What you're talking about!?" I say "you know what I'm talking about! You want her, but you're not going to have her, because she already has someone and that's me!" He makes a disgusting make and says "you crazy, man!"

Before I can say anything else, Rose comes in and asks "what you guys talking about?!" I say "nothing just about you, babe." Rose shakes her head and smirks. Rose gives me my food and I say "thxs, babe." I kiss her cheek and I smile. She smiles too.

Rose gives Thomas his food and Thomas says "thxs, Rose." She smiles and Thomas looks at Rose. Rose looks at Thomas, smiling and soon enough she sits next to me. I was getting mad I told him to back off! Rose asks "you ok, Justin?" I get up and I say "yeah. I'm just going to...do....something." And I walk out.

I walk outside, look at the sky and think. I know Thomas wants Rose and I'm not going to let Thomas take her! I love Rose so much! I can't loose her! I sigh, close my eyes and I start singing.

*Rose's P.O.V.*

Not again! I thought when Justin walked out. I get up and say "I'll be right back." Thomas nods when he's eating and I walk outside to find Justin. When I walked I stop, because I heard a familiar, beautiful, voice singing. Where is that coming from? I walk some more and see Justin looking up, and singing. He was saying

Just a fraction of your love fills the air. And I fall in
love with you all over again, ohh. You're the
light that feeds the sun in my world. I'd face a thousand
years of pain for my girl. Out of all the things
in life that I could fear. The only thing that would hurt me, is if you weren't here, whoa. I don't wanna go back to just bein' one half of the equation. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Girl without you I'm lost. Can't face this compass
at heart. Between me and love, you're the comman denominator. Oh, [oh,] oh, [oh,] ohhh, [oh,] You're the
Common denominator. Oh, [oh,] oh, [oh,] ohhh, [oh,] ohh. Before your love was low, playin' girls was my high. You
changed the game that would put my cot in the side. Aye!
When broken hearts rise up to say love is a lie.
You and I will stand to be love's reply, yeah. Out of all the things in life that I could fear, yeah. The only thing that would hurt me, is if you weren't here, here, here, yeah. I
don't wanna go back to just bein' one of a half of a equation.
Do you understand what I'm saying? Girl without
you I'm lost. Can't face this compass at heart. Between
me and love, you're the comman denominator. Oh, [oh,] oh, [oh,] ohhh, [oh,] You're the common denominator. Oh, [oh,] oh, [oh,] ohhh, [oh,] ohh. I can't imagine life without you're touch and every kiss that you give, you fill me up. And through all the heart, achin', jealous females hatin', I'mma hold it down for you, yooouu. Oh, woaah. You're the common denominator. Oh, yeah, woah. I don't wanna go back! I don't wanna go back to just being one half of the equation. Do
you understand what I'm saying? Girl without you I'm lost. I can't face this compass at heart. Between me and love, you're the common denominator. Oh, [oh,] oh, [oh,] ohhh [oh.] You're the common denominator. Oh, [oh,] oh, [oh,] ohhh [oh,] ohh. Just a fraction of your love fills the air. And I fell in love with you all over again.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he turns around. He looked sad and upset. I ask "Justin? This is how you feel?" He nods and I put my hand on his cheek. He smirks and I ask "Justin, why did you walk out like that?" He says "because, I got mad when Thomas looked at you like that! I didn't like it!" What? I say "I'm sorry. Come inside." Justin nods, I put my hand down, we hold hands and we walk back inside. When we walk back inside, we see Thomas on his phone. These days boys are aways on there phone!  Me and Justin sit on the love seat again. Then, I saw Justin looking at Thomas in a mean way. Does Justin not like Thomas or something? What's Justin's problem!? I say "I'm going to go check on Matthew. Ok?" Justin nods, I get up and goes in Matthew's room to check on him. I looked behind me and saw Justin taking to Thomas. What's up with him!?

*Justin's P.O.V.*

I lean kinda close to Thomas like I did that other time. I say, whispering "I saw you looking at Rose all lovey, dovy! I told you to stay away from her! If I ever see you touch her, look at her like you did a few minutes ago, or even try something with her.....you're dead! You got that?!" He mumbles "whatever." I grab his shirt and I ask "you understand!? I'm not going to say this 2 times." He says, now sounding kinda scared "ok, ok, ok, man. I promise. Just don't hurt me." I smirk and say "I won't, but if you do anything what I just told you...I will hurt you!" I let go of his shirt and i lean back in the chair.

Then, I saw Rose walk in....looking like she saw something terrifying.....or heard us. Oh no!

*Rose's P.O.V.*

When I walked out I heard Justin talking...sounding mad? I walk around the corner, hiding so Justin or Thomas to see me. Justin says " I won't, but if you do anything what I just told you....I will hurt you!" I gasp quietly. Justin is going to hurt Thomas!? But what did Justin just tell Thomas? I walk in the living room, like I didn't heard anything. But when I saw Justin looking at me I knew that Justin knows that I just heard him taking. I sit down and act like nothing happened. I'm going to talk to Thomas and ask him what Justin said and I will make him tell me!

Hey guys I hope you like the story. It took me a while to do this and I was really busy so that's why I took a long time to update. What do you guys think is going to happen? How will Rose make Thomas say what Justin told him? What will Thomas say? Will he lie? Will he tell the truth? Will Thomas not listen and will Justin really beat Thomas up if Thomas didn't listen to him? Tell me the comments! The next chapter is going to called "why are doing this, Justin?!" Thxs♡♥♡

Justin is so cute!♡♥♡

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

26.3K 303 42
A teenager Hailey Baldwin meeting Justin Bieber. What are the odds if they're going to see each other again? I ship Jailey ❤️ I wrote this way back 2...
322K 7.9K 68
- Sequel To Tour Love ( Jelena ) - - - - - Justin and Selena are married as you know. Justin finally finished his tour and they move back home but ob...
42.4K 1.1K 10
Justin and Selena have been through so much together. They went from being enemies, to best friends, to lovers. Justin said from the beginning he wou...
258K 5K 28
Blaine and Justin beat all the obstacles that were thrown at them and came out of it with a beautiful daughter and the beginning of their marriage an...