Psycho Obsession (Completed)

By DarkDragonRider

Elisabeth and her five friends are on their way to go on a camping trip but their car breaks down in the midd... More

Mother's motel
Attacked part 1
Attacked part 2
One Down
The Cellar
Caught
Out of Prison
Two Bullets

Connor's Mother

8.2K 191 45
By DarkDragonRider

(Elisabeth's POV)

"S-stay away from me!" i cried as Connor slowly walked towards me.

"Shhh honey, everything will be okay. Just please calm down and come back upstairs with me before mother finds out."

I shook my head and backed away more, the open door that lead out of the cellar caught my eyes. I have to warn the others, i ran up to Connor and pushed him with all my straight, he back up and fell over some boxs. I quickly ran up the stairs and out of the cellar, closing and locking the door behind me.

Soon after Connor started to bang on the door.

"Let me out of here Elisabeth, right now!" he yelled in anger. "You are in so much trouble!"

He kept bangging on the door till i heard him run away from the door. Oh no, the secret staircase that leads up to the bed room! I ran down the hall and out of the house screaming for my friends. As i got down to the motel i checked all of the rooms but no one was here. I started to really panic, what if their all dead? Or what if their all out there somewhere? It's dark out and the wind carried a strong chill.

"Elisabeth?" a voice said from behind me. I sighed in relief when i saw Robbie standing there looking at me with worry.

"Oh thank god, Robbie we have to get out of here. Connor and his mother are crazy! They killed Jake!" i cried as i ran into Robbies arms. "Where are the others?"

"They all went out looking for you." he said as he pointed towards the forest.

I looked at the forest and nodded.

"Okay we have to find them and get out of here, come on Robbie." i started walking away but didn't hear Robbie follow me.

I turned around to face him, he was just standing there. He suddenly dropped to his knees and fell face first into the dirt, a large knife sticking into his back! And Connor standing right behind him.
I screamed and went to run into the forest but Connor wrapped his arms around me from behind and started to drag me to the room i was staying in.

"Please Connor just let us go!" i cried.

"No, i can't let you go Elisabeth. I love you too much, and your friends will never leave without you, so they must die." Connor said in anger before he pushed me into the room and then locked the door behind him.

(Connor's POV)

I ignored Elisabeths crys as she bangged on the door, i went over to Robbies body and dragged it into one of the empty rooms. I threw him into the bathroom bath tube so all the blood would just go down the drain.

I locked the door after walking out of the room. Now i must find the others and get rid of them, i walked past the room that Elisabeth was locked in and it was very quiet, a little too quiet.

"Elisabeth?"

Nothing.

A bad feeling washed over me and i quickly unlocked the door and went in. As i entered the room i didn't see my dear Elisabeth anywhere!

"Elisabeth!" i yelled in panic as i looked in every hiding spot she could be in but still didn't find her. Suddenly i remembered the one thing i didn't think she would use to escape.
"Damn it!"

I ran to the bathroom and saw the small window wide open.

(Elisabeth's POV)

I ran through the forest screaming for the others, my heart was beating so fast that i feared it would burst out of my chest.

Jake and Robbie are dead.....Connor and his mother are killers! Psycho killers!

"Elisabeth!" a voice called out and i felt relief as i saw Carol, Joan and John come running over to me.

I dropped to my knees and cried as they came to me.

"Elisabeth whats wrong, what happened where did you go? We've been looking for hours!" Carol said.

"They killed them, Connor and his mother killed Jake and Robbie!" i cried and everyone looked at me in shock. "Connor drugged me and tied me to his bed, where his mother hit me over and over again. He says they have to kill all of you so i can be with them. Their both fucking psychos!"

After the shock passed we all started to figure away to get help.

"We have to call the police, we need to get to the phone in the house." John said.

"But how? Connor and his mother could be waiting for us." Joan said as she chewed on her nails nervosly.

"We need someone to keep them out of the house while we make the phone call." john said as he looked at me with sorry eyes.

"Wait what." i said feeling scared.

"You just have to keep him out of the house, Connors obsessed with you. He won't hurt you, I'll hide in the forest and watch just in case you need me. Joan and Carol will go up to the house and call the police." John looked at everyone. We nodded in agreement.

We got back to the house but stayed hiden in the forest.

"You got this Elisabeth, I'll be right here watching." John put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a small smile and nod.

I took a deep breath before i stepped out into the open in front of the motel. I tried not to look at the puddel of blood on the ground where Roddies body fell, but was no longer there.

"C-Connor." i called out.

"Elisabeth." a voice behind me said and i knew it was Connor.

I slowly turned around to face him, his white button shirt was covered in blood. I tried not to think about it as i walked over to him.

"I-i'm sorry, I'm sorry i ran away from you. I was just so scared, so much is happening in such little time. I want to be with you." i said hopeing he will fall for my lies.

He looked at me with a soft look as he cupped my cheek and gently rubbed it.

"I know, you're still just a child and you've seen some terrible things in one day. I understand how it feels, mother did such bad things and started making me watch at a very young age." he said before he pulled me into a hug.

I loocked over his shoulder and saw Carol and Joan sneaking past us and up to the house to call the police.

"Wheres you're mother?" i asked.

"She's up at the house waiting for us. Come on lets go." he started walking to the house but i grabbed his arm to stop him.

"No wait, please can we just stand out here for a bit. Alone together."

He smiled and stroked my cheek.

"Of course my dear Elisabeth."

I looked down when he got closer and saw he had a bloody knife in his hand that wasen't stroking my cheek. If i can just get a hold of it. I looked back up into his brown eyes, slowly i leaned in more closer to his face. He looked a little shocked at first when he realised what i was doing but then smiled happily and leaned in as well.

Our lips touched and i felt so disgusted, my hand slowly went to his hand with the knife and he was so into the kiss he didn't notice when i slowly took the knife out of his hand. As soon as i had a good grip on the knife i stabbed Connor in his right leg.

He screamed and pushed me away from him as he grabbed his bleeding leg. Robbie came running out of his hiding place and grabbed my arm.

"Lets go!" he said as we ran up to the house.

As soon as we got into the house Carol and Joan smiled at us.

"The police are on their way." Joan said with relief. "We just gotta survive long enough till they get here."

"Connor is injured so hopefully it will slow him down, but his mother is here in the house somewhere." i said looking around nervously.

"I say we find this bitch and use her to control Connor till the police get here, he seems to really care about her so maybe we can use that against him." John said taking the knife from my hand and started walking around the house to find Connors mother.

We looked all upstairs and down stairs, nothing. The only place she could be is in the cellar. As we went into the cellar i looked where Jakes body use to be, all the blood was still there but his body was gone.

"Elisabeth?" i heard Carol whisper as she looked at me with concerne.

"Jake." i whispered brokenly as i looked at all the blood.

"Of sweetie, don't look." she said as we hugged and walked away from all the blood.

"Hey guys theres a door here." Joan said.

John opened the door a little to peek inside.

"She's in there, Connor's Mother." he whispered making all of us go dead quiet.

He slowly opened the door and we all walked in, the room had a single light bulbe as the only light in the room. There was no furniture other then a rocking chair in the middle of the room, which Connors mother was sitting in, her back towards us.

"Hands up you psycho!" John snapped at her but she didn't move.

John kicked the rocking chair and still Connors mother didn't move. He walked in front of her with the knife pointed at her but his face fell once he looked at her.

"Oh my god." he said in shock.

We all walked over to see what was wrong and what we saw chilled me to the bone. A corpes, a old rotted corpes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 28 5
One night by chance, loner Hazel meets pretty boy Eric. They enter an intense physical relationship but she is only a sex toy to him while she believ...
89.1K 1.5K 18
A group of high-school kids venture on a roadtrip for Christmas break, when things take a turn for the worse. Upon being stranded on the side of the...
1.3M 51.2K 72
❛ he had loved her for years, centuries, eons even. he had loved her from the very first touch, fro...
3K 55 4
Marissa goes partying with her friends one late night in October, but something very unexpected happens... *content warning*