I WANT YOUR SELFLESS LOVE ✔

By SweetyTeja

Falling for the girl whom he rejected once !!! We fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most un... More

Prologue!!!
Character Sketch!!!
Sneak Peek 1
Sneak Peek 2
1. She is my Habit
2. She is the change of my life
3. The Proposal that changed two lives
4. Happy Tears!!!
5. The Day I met my angel for the first time
6. His Confession & Her Realization
7. Love Birds in Action
8. He is my new world
9. I am her world
10. The Letter!!!
11. Did he betray me?
12. I Love My Roshini
13. The Next Phase!!!
14. Reyhaan's Bride!!!
16. The Passion of Love
17. Reyhaan's Strong Roshini
18. New Member!!!
19. Realization & Reunion!!!
20. Roshaan!!!
EPILOGUE!!!

15. New Beginning

6.8K 362 80
By SweetyTeja

Roshini's PoV

The sunrays fell directly into my eyes and I woke up from my beauty sleep reluctantly. I could see Reyhaan sleeping peacefully beside me and it sent peace to my heart. I smiled.

This man deserves all peace in the world.

I tried to slowly get up from the bed, but felt some weight on my stomach. I removed the quilt from my body to see how he has wrapped his hand around my waist.

When did he do that?

Must be done in sleep.

I blushed. Without waking him up, I removed his hand from me. I couldn't take my eyes from him.

How handsome he is?

Looking at him like this, it's truely an heaven.

I caressed his hairs and pecked his cheek.

Suddenly I heard groans.
"How much more time should I continue pretending sleeping to earn more kisses from you?" He asked with opened eyes.

I was shocked.

He was not sleeping.

I felt awkward to meet his face. I turned my face away with shy. But he held my waist and pulled me towards him. I landed on his chest.

"Well, I need to do this every morning."he smirked.

"Reyhaan, you cheater." I shouted faking anger.

"What made you think that I would sleep peacefully when I have a beautiful wife sleeping beside me?"

I didn't know how to respond.

"Hey beautiful.."
He slightly kissed my forehead and with that all my shyness flew away. I smiled.

"Good morning Mrs.Reyhaan." he said making me feel butterflies inside my stomach.

Mrs.Reyhaan !

It feels good everytime he mentions me that.

I was an orphan everywhere and my parents never accepted me as their daughter. How much I craved to have an identity? Today he fulfilled my wish by making me his wife. He gave me his own name.

"Good morning husband" I said little emotional.

"That's nice."

His gaze suddenly fell on the mangalsutra I am wearing and he held it with his fingers.
"Still feels everything as a dream. You have no idea how much I waited for this day. I am really proud to have you as my wife." He said sincerely.

"Thank you Reyhaan for making me your wife. You gave a meaning to my life. If you were there not for me, then..." he stopped me.

"Don't be emotional early morning. Tough times are part of everyone's life. Wait for the end. Trust god. Haven't you heard? A person with the worst past can create the best future. Your life had a purpose. That was to complete me. Being my wife, my best friend, my soulmate and ofcourse mother to my kids."

I wondered at his last words. He smirked.

I can feel his intense gaze on me and I lowered my head to play with my dupatta. He cupped my face.
"Thank you for being mine." He kissed my forehead and we hugged each other.

"Do you want a tea or coffee?"I asked remembering.

Today we are starting a new life. And I don't want him to miss his home. I may not be able to replace his mother. But I would do everything that I am able to do for him.

"Coffee would be perfect."he said.

"Shall I take a shower first?"I asked hoping that he would wait.

"Ofcourse dear. Take your own time."he said and I moved towards the washroom.

When I returned back he was still sleeping. I sighed.
"Reyhaan, please. It's getting late. Go and fresh up. I would bring your coffee." I shouted while drying my wet hairs with the towel.

There is no response from him. I got an idea. Placing the towel away, I moved towards his bed and started pouring the water drops from my hair onto his face. He started groaning and then having no other way opened his eyes finally. I giggled.

"Hey, naughty.."he was about to pull me towards him. But I successfully managed to escape from his grip and stood infront of the mirror. I was laughing seeing how frustrated he looks like.

"Reyhaan, now stop this. Be a good boy and get up." I took the vermillion box from the dressing stand.

I was about to apply vermillion on my hair partition, he held my hand. He took the vermillion with his hand and applied on my head. I closed my eyes feeling the moment. This really feels great.

"I love you more than my own life." He whispered while brushing his lips on my earlobe. I felt tickling sensations.

"Reyhaan, leave me. Let me go to the kitchen." Unable to endure his sweet torture, I moved away from him.

"Ok. Let me have my shower." He went to the washroom but not before winking at me.

I stood there like a statue thinking about our close moment. A smile crept across my face unknowingly. Then I walked out of the room.

Reyhaan is right. I may lose my way in this big house. Where was the kitchen? Let me come downstairs first. Luckily I reached the downstairs only to see a lot of people working here and there. I was wondered. How did these people enter the house? Why didn't I know? Some are cleaning, some are arranging the house, someone is washing the car outside, some are working inside the kitchen.

"Good morning madam." An elder lady wished me with lot of respect.

Madam? Me?

"Good morning" I smiled at her.

Other people also started greeting me one by one. I became speechless. I rushed towards the kitchen to hide myself. But there were a lot of women working inside the kitchen too.

Reyhaan !

I caught my head with both of my hands.

With all these people here, I became a guest in my own kitchen. Seriously, this is not what I wanted.

"What do you like to have, madam?" One of them asked me.

"Coffee."

She handed over two cups of coffee to me. I walked out of the kitchen little angrily. Losing my way two times, I finally reached our room. I saw him getting ready after his shower. I closed the door and placed the cups on the table. I sat on the bed hugging my knees. He didn't fail to notice my annoyance.

"What have I done to see my angry wife the next morning after our marriage?" He mocked me in a funny tone.

I glared at him. With that he sat beside me.

"Don't talk to me. You are very bad."I said for which he laughed.

"What made me bad for you?" He asked trying to hide his laugh.

"How many wives do you have?"I asked and he was amused.

"Seriously? I wanted to make some coffee for my husband and see they didn't allow me. This is our first day of marriage and they ruined it for me."I was frustrated.

He was patiently listen to me.

"Is this our home or a hotel? Reyhaan, I want our privacy. What is the need to have so many maids at our home? Then what else I would do?  If you want a maid for doing each and everything, then why did you marry me? I also want to do something for my husband."I poured my heart infront of him.

"Because you are my wife. Not my maid."he said suddenly. "Roshini, listen. I didn't marry you for doing my jobs. You are equal in this relation. As much as me."

I was about to say something.

"Shhh..You are not here to do my jobs and make me happy. There is more you can do with your life. Especially for you. You have to update your priority list Roshini. You have served enough people in this life. Now it is time to live for you. That makes me happy too."he said.

I was astonished.

"Reyhaan, shall I tell you something?" I asked hesitately.

"Yes, you can tell me anything."

"I understand your point. But again. I am your wife. It is my right to do everything for you. As much as you are doing for me. I had a dream of having a simple life. With you."

"What are you even saying?"he asked taking my hand.

"There are only two people living here. Why do we need this much of maids?"I asked genuinely.

"Ok, I would think about that. If you want, we can cut some people."he said making me relax.

"One more.."I suddenly remembered.

"What?"

"You should leave the kitchen to me. I want you to eat the food prepared by me. Please."I requested.

"Ok agreed. But not on the risk of your health. I mean, you have to take rest properly. I don't want to see you sick again."he demanded.

"Sure." I kissed his cheek making him smile.

He was wearing his shirt. I held it and buttoned up for him.
"Where are you going?"I asked curiously.

"Where else. To the office. Its been many days I visited there. Don't know whether my over obedient staffs has sold it to someone else."

I chuckled.

"You are not going to khanna mansion again?" I asked doubtful.

"For what? You are not there now. I have no plans to visit them again. For me, my work there has finished the moment you came with me."he said so confidently.

I am relieved. I don't want him to go there again.

"So when would you return back from office?"I asked.

He was combing his hair.

"May be evening. I am sorry for making you alone. But I have no other way left."

I gave him an understanding smile.

"Just adjust for a few days. I need some office hours to get everything back into the normal flow. After that I would free myself for you. I promise." He assured.

"It's ok Reyhaan. I understand.  You don't need to worry about me. As of me, I still have a lot to explore in this house. I wouldn't be bored."I said.

"And one more thing. Don't skip your meals waiting for me. Eat at right time."he demanded and I nodded.

"Don't go alone anywhere. If you want anything, just text me. I would make necessary arrangements."

"Ok"

He kissed my forehead lovingly.

"I would miss you till I come back."he said.

I hugged him.

"Ok, shall we have our breakfast?"he asked.

"Ofcourse." I smiled.

*****
Reyhaan's PoV

Thanks to my marriage. Office started feeling like I am trapped inside my primary class. The urge to get back to home is very high. I am missing her like hell.

It was a boring day at office eventhough everyone congratulated me and made it a special one. But my mind was still with Roshini. I hardly concentrate on any of my works and mentally scolded myself for that. I didn't forget to call her at regular intervals and check on her. As of now, she is doing fine. I was relaxed hearing that she is not at all bored. I know this is our first day after marriage. I should have been with her. But being Roshini, she didn't complain. I would make it up to her for this.

I quickly called my manager and asked him to deal with all the remaining works. This is enough for today. I need to go back to her.

It has been 3 pm when I reached home back. I didn't see her anywhere. I even went to check on our room and she was not there also. It panicked me.

Where did she go?

I rushed towards the kitchen and found two maids working there.

"Where is Roshini?" I asked loudly.

"That...madam was there..at the hall." One of them replied.

What the hell?

"She is not there."I said irritated at their irresponsible behavior. I had clearly instructed them to keep their eyes on her until I come back.

"Sir, may be she is in your room."the other maid tried to speak before I cut her off.

"May be? Didn't I ask one of you to stay with her always? She is new here. And damn it. She is not there in the room. Where did she go?" I shouted angrily.

"Sorry sir. We tried to be with her as you instructed. But she told us to concentrate on our works. She was there watching the Tv when I checked last time."

"Stop this rubbishhhhh.."I yelled.

I shouldn't have leave my Roshini with these people.

I stood at the centre of the hall.

"Roshini..."I shouted at the top of my voice.

"Reyhaan..."I heard her somewhere from upstairs. I got my breathe back hearing her voice. Without wasting another second, I ran towards upstairs. I couldn't find her there.

"Reyhaan, ....I am here." This time the voice came from the terrace area.

I rushed towards the terrace and saw her standing there confusingly.

"Roshini.." before I reach her, she came to me and hugged me tightly.  A relief on her face. I hugged her back.

"What are you doing here? Why did you scare me?"I asked seriously.

"I am sorry. I lost my way." She said innocently.

"What?"

"I was exploring our house. But I couldn't find my way back after reaching here. I wish you bought us a small house."she said.

"Didn't I tell you to take someone with you wherever you wants to go?" I tried to twist her ear. She screamed.

"Sorryyyy"

"Don't repeat this."

"How many staircases we have?" She asked.

"Two. Why?"

"I don't know through which one I reached here. I need to find out that."she said and a small chuckle escaped my mouth.

"I would help you study the whole house. But not now. Come on." I held her hand and we walked into our room.

"Didn't you get bored?" I asked pulling her close towards me.

"A little. But that was ok. Swetha was here with me. She left only a few minutes ago. But I missed you, Reyhaan."she confessed making my heart flutter.

"I missed you too. More than you can imagine."I smiled.

"Wait, I got something for you." I said handling over the bag which I got for her. It is her own bag that I collected from Khanna mansion through my people.

She was amazed.
"Did you go there?"

"No. I sent someone else. They wanted a fight. But I had taken precautions."

She opened the bag and took a framed pic from that. It was her grandparents' picture. She hugged it while crying. I patted her back.

"What's this baby? I am sure. They don't want to see you crying. They must be happy that finally you are in safe hands."I tried to console her.

"Thank you Reyhaan. I have so many memories in this bag. My only belonging in this whole world." She hugged me happily.

"I love you Reyhaan."

"I love you too, baby."

I hugged her back and kissed her hairs. I thanked my stars for being her husband. She is pure love and I am the most luckiest one to have her.

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 25 16
When you fall in love and you give it all in and now you have nothing. Until the one that you never expect will be there to give you life that you de...
2.9K 52 14
Rejected by your best friend.... And when he finally falls for you... you reject him. Can love even be developed now?
1.4K 61 23
A girl with a bitter past falls in love with a cool guy. They take their love granted, but the destiny has its own role to play.
266 19 10
His heart skipped a beat, it fluttered and then started beating faster as she neared all the time. For the first time his heart agreed to his brain...