Just Give Me A Reason || 13 R...

By angelofmusic36

Just a little bit's enough Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again It's in t... More

Cast
Tape 1, Side A > Justin
Tape 1, Side B > Jessica
Tape 2, Side A > Alex
Tape 3, Side A > Courtney
Tape 3, Side B > Marcus
Tape 5, Side B > Sheri
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

8

2.1K 49 7
By angelofmusic36

Jade Adams

He told me he loved me. He loves me and I feel like such an asshole. I'm using him and he loves me. I have to tell him. I have to tell him the truth.

Tony gave me a copy of Bryce's confession.

So now I have to tell him. I have to give him my confession.

I walk into the gym to see him shooting hoops.

"Hey baby." he greets me.

"Hi." I smile back. "Are you busy?"

"Not for you. What's up?"

"We need to talk."

"Ok..." he sits down. "What's wrong?"

"I knew about the tapes before you told me about them."

"How?"

"Because I listened to them. Because I have a set."

"How is that possible? Tony is the one with the extra set." I shake my head.

"Hannah gave me a set that she didn't want anyone else to know about."

"Why? Why you?" I shrug.

"I don't know. I decided that I would make it my personal... mission to infiltrate your friend group to find out what was really going on."

"So you were just pretending? When I told you about the tapes... you knew I didn't tell you about Sheri's... everything was just a lie?"

"No. Yes. At first it was. At first it was all acting but then... then I fell in love with you."

"But you lied! This whole time I thought you really cared about me but you were just pretending!"

"I do care about you Zach! Really I do."

"I brought you into my home. You met my family!"

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Fuck you Jade! I—I really cared about you. I—I love you."

"And I love you." I walk up to him but he pulls away. "I do love you Zach." I sigh. "I want us to be together." I pull a piece of paper out of my bag. "I know you probably won't be able to forgive me but I hope this helps in any way." I hand him the paper and leave the gym.

Zach Dempsey

I take the piece of paper from her and watch her leave the gym.

How could she lie to me like that? She used me.

I angrily open the paper

Oh My Dollar Valentine

I look down the list of names and two names stick out.

The second name on the list: Jeff A.

The first: Zach D.

My phone makes a noise and it's a text from Alex.

Alex
Please call

I dial Alex's number and some man answers the phone.

<>

1 month later

Jade Adams

Zach and I have not seen or spoken to each other since that day I came clean. I mean I get it. I lied to him for weeks.

But I miss him. Desperately.

Anyways let's give a rundown of recent events shall we? Bryce is still roaming the Earth as a free man, Justin dropped out of school and hasn't been seen or heard from since and Alex... Alex shot himself in the head and he is currently laid up in the hospital. Which is where I'm going right now.

The receptionist gives me his room number and I get there to see him hooked up to machines. I take a deep breath and walk inside and sit in one of his bedside chairs.

"Hey Alex. It's Jade." I sigh. "I know, you never thought that I of all people would come to see you. Well I'm here so calm your shocked ass down. Hell, I'm surprised too. This is the first time I've stepped foot in this hospital since my mom died one floor below us. It feels eerie. And weird. But I put all of that aside and I came to see you."

"Jade?" I look over.

"Mrs. Standall. Hi." I rise out of my seat and she gives me a hug.

"How are you?"

"I should be asking you that." I say back. She looks at her son.

"I'm just glad he's alive. I didn't know you two were friends."

"Yeah we hung out a couple times here and there."

Alex's mom was one of my mom's nurses. She actually tried to help my mom. She tried to tell the doctor that something was wrong but some of these doctors have their heads so far up their own asses. They think just because they're higher than nurses, that the nurses aren't as smart as they are.

So by the time they actually did believe her, it was too late. She was gone.

I sit with Alex for about another hour and a half before I grab my stuff to leave. As I'm putting my phone in my bag and pulling my keys, I bump into someone.

"We have to stop meeting this way." I freeze and look up.

"Zach. Hi."

"Hey."

"I was just leaving." I walk past him.

"Can we talk?" I turn around. "My mom is out of town for the weekend and May's at a friend's house."

"Uh sure. What time?"

"8:30?" I nod.

"I'll be there."

<>

Zach Dempsey

I pull into the driveway of my house and get out of the car. Jade is supposed to be here in a few minutes.

The doorbell rings and I go to the door.

"Come in." She comes in and we go to the living room. "Um I don't know how to start these things..."

"Zach—"

"I love you. I love you Jade and what you did... we all do bad shit. But I love you and I miss the hell out of you. And that Dollar Valentine list... that just made everything feel right."

"I'm so sorry Zach. I really didn't mean to hurt you. Being with you has been amazing and real and I—" I cut her off by kissing her. "I love you." I kiss her again, deeply this time. I lift her up and carry her to my room.

I lay her down on the bed, and use my knee to part her legs but she pulls away.

"I've never... um." She clears her throat. "I'm a virgin."

"That's ok." I say truthfully.

"But I want to. With you. Just... go easy."

"Of course." I lean down and kiss her, slowly and passionately. We get rid of our clothes and I grab a condom and put it on. "We don't have to do this."

"Zach. Please. I want to." I slowly slide into her and she gasps. I give her a minute to adjust. I know I'm big. She gives me a nod and I slide in and out. With every thrust, a cute little moan slips from her lips.

"You ok?"

"Faster." She says. I do what she says and pick up my pace. She presses her lips to mine to keep herself quiet. She lifts her legs to wrap around my waist and I go deeper. She flings her head back and moans. I wrap both arms around her and pull her close to me.

I feel her leg start to shake so I know she's close I pull her tighter to me and into me and she wraps her arms around my neck and buries her face into it and I kiss her neck knowing damn well I'm leaving a mark.

"Fuck! Zach!" She cries out. "Did you?"

"Not yet."

"Don't." She says, stroking my face. "I want to be on top." I carefully flip her over and she begins to ride me. God she looks so sexy up there. She's getting the hang of it now. I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

She picks up her pace and sucks on the sweet spot on my neck. Yep. That's it. I'm a goner. I thrust up to meet her pace as she comes down and my climax hits me like a truck just as she has her second.

"Shit!" I groan and I fill the condom. Jade climbs off and lays down next to me. I take the condom off and throw it in the trash can. Thank God for basketball skills.

"Was that... ok?" She asks breathlessly. I kiss her soft, tender lips.

"It was amazing." I pull her into my arms and she rests her head on my chest. "What about you?"

"It was... mind blowing. But I'm tired now."

"Sleep baby." I croon. "I'll be right here." Her eyes flutter close.

This is it. This is all I've wanted. To have her in my arms again.

X

Aaaaand that's a wrap!

I'll see you all next season!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.9K 68
โ› ๐—‚'๐—† ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ. ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
398K 7K 65
|| book one || ยป you deserve the whole universe, but i am just a star ยซ SOCIAL MEDIA STARTED: 6/13/17 FINISHED: 8/18/17 AU
209K 3.4K 80
"๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ." "๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ."
517 23 5
if it's all the same to you, it's the same to me post-show scott mccall x reader [completed]