Smart // Luke Hemmings

idekkhemmo tarafından

"And in that moment, I found out Luke Hemmings is the perfect example of a bad boy." Daniela Gray's world is... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 // The New Neighbors
Chapter 2 // Maths
Chapter 3 // Babysitters
Chapter 4 // Halloween Bash
Chapter 5 // Mall
Chapter 7 // Sleepover
Chapter 8 // Outside Meetings
Chapter 9 // Avoiding
Chapter 10 // Absent
Chapter 11 // Vistors
Chapter 12 // Homecoming
Chapter 13 // Here & Now
Chapter 14 // Rumors
Chapter 15 // Dinner
Chapter 16 // New Years
Chapter 17 // Drama Class
Chapter 18 // Lunch
Chapter 19 // Tutor
Chapter 20 // Valentine's Day Studying
Chapter 21 // Overslept
Chapter 22 // Take out
Character Q&A
Character Q&A Answers
Chapter 23 // Tutu
Chapter 24 // Test
Chapter 25 // Lunch with Luke
Chapter 26 // Party Time
Chapter 27 // Midterms
Chapter 28 // Lazy Day
Chapter 29 // Office Party
Chapter 30 // The Real Date
Chapter 31 // Date Night
Chapter 32 // Finally
Chapter 33 // Ex-virgin
Chapter 34 // Photography
Chapter 35 // Nominees
Chapter 36 // New Guy
Chapter 37 // Prom
Chapter 38 // Road Trip
Chapter 39 // Graduation
Chapter 40 // The End
THERES A SEQUEL

Chapter 6 // Skipped

30.5K 703 608
idekkhemmo tarafından

Chapter 6 //  Skipped

I woke up to the sound of phone blaring "Marimba".  I cleared my throat then answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Daniela?" I heard my mom say.

"Yes mom?" I yawned.

"I called the school and told them you wouldn't be attending because of Sammy." My mom told me over the phone.

"Wait. What about Luke?"

"I told Melanie what happened to Sammy and how Luke is there with you. She also called the school."

"Thanks mom."

"Keep an eye on Sammy. Be good. Call me if anything. Love ya. Bye." She hung up before I could even say bye.

"So we skipped?" I heard Luke say. Damn his morning voice is really hot. "Not technically." I whispered. "We're 'excused'."

"Well I don't think I have any more absents left. So we skipped."

"I didn't you did." I stated.

"Well maybe you're mom lied. Maybe she forgot to call but just told you she called."

"What?"

"The point is we skipped, Gray." I scoffed. "Luke you did, I didn't."

"But you're with me. Aren't you?"

"Yeah but that doesn't  mean anything."

"Ah. But yet it does. When the principal finds out that we were both at the same place, he's going to realize we Both skipped. Together." Luke stated. I stayed silent for a second. I tried to process everything Luke told me. We did skip. Crap. "Luke I didn't mean to skip. Maybe an explanation? Maybe we should call. I have to apologize. Oh my god what if we get suspended?! What if we get expelled! That's goodbye to college. Goodbye to the successful future!" I quickly stuttered. I paced around the room as Luke started to laugh. "What's so funny?" He stood up from his chair and walked towards me. "You're so gullible Gray."

"What?"

"You can't see my feelings for you. I love you Daniela." He stroked my cheek with his fingers. I was speechless. Did Luke just admit he has feelings for me? He loves me? I was about to say something but then Luke started laughing even harder this time. "You should have seen your face." Luke said in between laughs.

"I knew it was a lie."

"You're a really bad liar, Gray." He stated. "You're so gullible."

"No I'm not."

"Really? Then what did I just prove a few seconds ago?" He smirked. I groaned in defeat. "Exactly." He mumbled. I flipped him my middle finger then walked to Sammy's bed. "Dani?" He whispered.

"Yeah Sam?"

"I'm hungry." As if on command, someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I said. A young (really young) nurse walked inside Sam's room. Her blonde hair extended past her boobs. Her boobs were pushed up to her ears by the way. She was very small in height. Her uniform looked like something you would get from the Halloween store. "Good morning. Here's your breakfast. I'll tell the doctor you're awake." The nurse pinched Sammy's cheek, then left the room. I turned to Luke and Sammy. They were still in awe. "Oh my god." Luke squeaked out. "She was so hot."

"Yes she was." Sammy agreed.

"You guys are disgusting." I scoffed.

"The things I would do to her." Luke dreamed.

"Sammy's in the room, Hemmings." I snapped my fingers in his face to get him out of his dirty dreamland. Who knows what else goes in there. Sammy ate his breakfast while he watched SpongeBob on TV. "I'm going to the café. You want anything?" I asked them. "I'm hungry. But I don't want to leave Sammy alone.." Luke replied.

"It's fine. You guys won't take that long right?" Sammy said. I nodded. Luke stood up from his seat and followed me to the elevator. "Can we eat in the outside tables?" Luke asked me when we were inside the elevator. I nodded my head.

Luke went straight to the outside tables. I had to get him his cereal, and my bacon and eggs in one trip.  I put the tray on the table then sat down. I looked at Luke. His left arm was behind him. "What are you hiding behind your back?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He instinctively said. I glared at him. He glared back at me. "Alright fine. Don't tell me." I rolled my eyes. He smirked in success. He lifted his left arm. The thing in his hand was a cigarette?!

"Luke! You smoke?!"

"Sort of."

"You know that thing can kill you right?"

"Gray, calm down. I smoke when I feel like it."

"So you're not addicted?"

"No. Well not technically. I could stop whenever I want. But the point is I only smoke when I'm in a bad place. For example, if school is being hard on me, I smoke a cigarette. I haven't smoked since I moved here." He lit the cigarette as he finished. I watched him intently. He took a long drag of the cigarette and blew out a cloud of smoke. "Have you ever smoked, Gray?" He asked. I shook my head no. I was too embarrassed to speak. "Here take a puff." He handed me his cigarette. I brought the stick to my lips. I took a short puff and started coughing. "I forgot to tell you not to inhale it unless you're used to it. Oops." He smirked. He took the cigarette back, took another long drag then threw it on the floor. We ate our breakfast in silence. When we were done, I finally built up the courage to ask him. "Why did you smoke right now? You said you only do it when things are hard for you."

We walked into the elevator as Luke shook his head. "The hospital brings back memories that I want to forget but it seems like I can't."

"Memories about who? Or what?"

"My dad.." Luke choked out.

"What happened to your dad?" The elevator dinged, notifying us that we were on Sammy's floor. "That's another story for another time, Gray." Luke chuckled. We walked into Sammy's room and saw the doctor with Sammy.

"Oh, hello. I was just telling Sammy, he could go home now." The doctor said, walking out the door. I handed Sammy his clothes so he could go get changed. "What should we do with Sammy?" Luke asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't want to go back home. Let's do something fun with him." Luke smiled. "Like what?" I asked.

"We could go to the movies, we could go to the park, and we could go to wherever he suggests."

"Can we go to the movies?!" I heard Sammy exclaim. "What movie?" Luke asked Sam.

"Hunger Games!!"

~

After signing all the papers to release Sammy, we drove to the movies. These movies are the eat-in movies. Where you order what you want to eat and you could eat it while you're watching the movie. I paid for my ticket while Luke insisted to buy Sammy's ticket. It was already noon so we were starving. The hospital food was disgusting just saying. Luke and Sammy were talking about how a guy yelled at Luke at Game Stop. "Luke, why did you get yelled at?" I interrupted.

"Oh, well apparently I'm not supposed to babysit during work hours." He ran a hand through his hair. "So you got fired?" I asked him.

"Technically." He mumbled. The waiter came to get our food orders. "I'll have a cheeseburger." I said. Luke got a chicken sandwich while Sammy got chicken tenders. The trailers before the movie started to play. So we had to stop talking. During the first trailer I heard a ding from my phone go off, notifying me I have a text message. Some people shushed me. I turned the sound off and lowered the brightness. I had a text from an unsaved number.

Hey Gray. (;

The only person who called me 'Gray' was Luke.

To: Hemmings

How did you get my number?

I saw Luke texting from the corner of my eye.

From: Hemmings

That's for me to know, and you to not find out.

To: Hemmings

You got it from Sammy?

From: Hemmings

Yeah.. lol

To: Hemmings

Why are you texting me anyway?

From: Hemmings

I watched this movie already

To: Hemmings

I read the book but you don't here me complaining.

From: Hemmings

Come on Gray you know you want to text me (;

To: Hemmings

You want to text me because you texted me first.

From: Hemmings

You make no sense Gray.

To: Hemmings

Just watch the movie.

From: Hemmings

K

To: Hemmings

Did you just 'K' me?

From: Hemmings

Shhhh watch the movie!

To: Hemmings

The movie isn't even on yet!

From: Hemmings

True, true.

From: Hemmings

What's my name in your phone?

To: Hemmings

'Hemmings'

From: Hemmings

Your name is 'Daniela'.

To: Hemmings

Aw you used my first name. How sweet

From: Hemmings

JK! It's Gray :P

To: Hemmings

And I thought we could have a bonding moment

From: Hemmings

'Bonding' like sex? ;)

To: Hemmings

You're disgusting

From: Hemmings

Disgustingly sexy ;)

To: Hemmings

I am sexy thank you (;

From: Hemmings

I was talking about myself

To: Hemmings

Conceited much?

From: Hemmings

A bit. (:

To: Hemmings

The movie is on. Shhh

From: Hemmings

K.

~

Aw their texting :) haha. Sorry for taking so long to update. Thanks for reading! Vote please!!

~E

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73K 2.4K 38
'No questions. I won't ask you about your past, you won't ask about mine. The only past we talk about is ours. And no asking about my problems. Every...
17K 291 34
****EDITING*** Nothing is worse then believing a bad boy's promise, especially when you know he's nothing but a player. Elena Waters was the sweet s...
341K 9.9K 48
|||COMPLETED||| Those 3 bullies were named Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford The victim they were bullying was Diamond Rose Calum Hoo...
38.2K 698 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings