Evan Hanson & Be More Chill X...

By JeanLouiseOshaughnes

Anyone you want! ( exept maybe a few characters ) Lemons , drunk & more ! More

Anxiety Attack ( Evan X Reader )
Drunk Cheats ( Jared X Reader ) -Trailer-
Drowsey Nights ( Evan X Reader )
BMC . <---

Don't Cry ( Michael X Reader X Jeremy ) - Lemon -

2.2K 29 64
By JeanLouiseOshaughnes

(A/N)This is basicay one of those three person relationships ive never written anything like this before so exuse me if its bad Warning: Swearing  And Mild Sexaul Theme's and May Not Be Suitable For Younger Audience's Oh And my horrible writing

I Walked the halls of this oversized highschool trying to rush to my locker with Chloe and Brooke besides me , they were going on about last weeks shitty prom . I wasn't there I had spent the night with my Boyf riend's Yes Boyf Riends atleast that's what I call them .

Brooke and Chlo weren't as Bitchy since the whole squip thing , They actually seemed somewhat nice . when I had reached the locker I saw the schools new bully Jessica Walter She had red hair and green eyes . She wore a black top that cut off at her stomach and blue ripped up jeans and black sneakers . And she was leaning against my locker smirking while scrolling through twitter .

I Looked too her and muttered " Exuse me " she scoffed " Alright Slut " she moved to the locker next to mine placing her phone into her pocket , I had learned to ignore her , I grabbed my bag shoving all my crap in there . I sowly shut the locker Chloe sneered at Jessica .

" Aww whats wrong ? Guys didn't like you so you decided to be gay ? " she spat coldly , Chloe Growled " Shut your Fucking trap " Jessica shifted closer to the pair " Gays Ick ! Absolutely Disgusting ! Hard to belive you two Rich And Jake used to be popular ! " she laughed .

" Besides Guys aren't meant to be with guys and girls aren't suppost to be with girls ! " she then proceeded to shove Brooke into the lockers , Chloe gasped and yelled " FUCK OFF BITCH ! " Brooke had tears in her eyes Chloe darted to her before wraping her arms around her .

" What the fuck is wrong with you ?! " I yelled dropping my bag to the ground swinging a punch but she caught my fist . " Whats wrong with me ? My My you're one to talk " she laughed throwing my fist down harshly causing me to stumble with it .

I fell to the ground face first allowing a bruise to form on my chin , " I cant believe you would date two guys who are gay ! Cmon on Y/n get your head out of your Ass " she spat . " for one gays are disgusting ! and two not more then two people should be in a realationship horny much Y/n ? " she laughed coldly tears forming my eyes .

She then walked away I curled up into a ball next to the locker crying silently I could hear Brooke And Choe run to the bathroom 'Me and the guys never had sex much less talk about it! we only cuddled and such ' I heard footsteps run towards me .

'Please don't be Jeremy or Michael , Please don't be Jeremy or Michael , Please don't be Jeremy or Michael , ' I prayed to god but I heard Rich and Jakes Voice  " Oh my god Y/n?! " I heard jake say . I looked up to see the brunette look at me with worry I got up and muttered a small ' yes im fine ' before dashing off out of the school .

(Jakes POV )

Me and Rich stood there confused I looked to him and he shrugged just then we heard Michael and Jeremy talking to Choe and Brooke . I turned to see brooke's eyes red and Chloes as well , we walked to them " what the fuck happened ? " Rich asked slight worry in his voice "J-J-Jessica That B--Bitch ! " Chloe nearly screamed .

" What the hell did she do now ? " I growled all of us knew she hated gay " well for one thing she was going on about how gays were disgusting and two she was calling Y-Y/n a fucking Slut ! " Brooke Said trying not to cry but failing crying into Chloes shoulder .

"She What ? " Michael growled lowly Jeremy's expression turning to match " She called her a slut ?! " Jeremy said angrily before the two boys stormed off . " don't worry ill go take care of Jessislut " Rich said before storming off into another direction " I show her How disgusting gays can be " he muttered Oh god this wouldn't end well .

cause once you got rich mad there was not going back .

( Michaels POV )

I Slammed the door shut to my car Jeremy repeating the action I turned in the engine knowing exactly where Y/n was . " I Cant believe Jessica called Y/n A Slut ! " Jeremy nearly screamed throwing his hands in the air before crossing them around his chest . I sighed " Me neither " I growled lowly .

( Y/ns POV)

I Quickly darted up to my room slamming the door shut luckiy my parents were on a business trip , I tried my best not to cry slamming my eyes shut trying to convince mysef she was wrong and just a bitch . I opened my eyes to a buzz noise ' Please don't be Jeremy or Michael ' I prayed once again .

I grabbed my phone looking at recent text message's I sniffled before unlocking the thing .

M : Y/n?! Oh gpd please answer me and jer heard what happened 

M : Please answer were worried sick

M : Were coming over

i shot up too the sound of knocking i pulled the covers over your head i knew they had a house key anyways , i heard the sound of the door opening and closing and a pair footstpes running up the stairs .

The door to your room swung opened and you tensed " Y--Y-Y/N ?! " Michael shouted you tried to hold in your cries but failed you broke down crying the covers over you pulled off and a pair of arms wrapped around your waist tighty and you felt another pair of arms around the front of you pulling you close to them .

you looked up seeing Jeremy infront of you and Michael behind , you sniffled rubbing your eyes " are you okay ? " Jeremy asked politely sitting you on the bed the two sitting next to you . you nodded wiping away you tears .

you quicky made your bed nicely cause you were kind of an organized person ( if ur not just roll with it ) before falling back on the bed groaning ( nu not like that ! get that dirty off ur mind ! not yet ) .

the boys fell back next to you Michael happily cuddling behind your back while Jeremy hugged you from front , you sighed contently . Michael moved up to your neck before licking your bruised chin and slowy moving too your neck , he beginning to suck on this one spot you squeaked from surprise and blushed madly .

You felt Michael smirk before biting down on the soft flesh causing you to moan a little too loudly . Jeremy huffed before kissing you , the kiss turned into a soppy make out session thus Michael left very noticeable Hickeys on your neck and back .

you broke away from the kiss Jeremy bushing madly you laughed a little before giving him a peck on the lips before turning to Michael . your head in the crook of his neck thus Jeremy licking on yours and you biting into Michaels .

Michael let out a loud groan in response Jeremy laughing a bit and you began to leave an artwork of hickeys on his neck Michael was probably as red as Tomato at this point he threw his head back groaning again .

you licked the recent spot you left a hickey at you took your head out of his neck puling a strand of your hair behind your ear admiring your work leaving a panting Michael you jumped onto Jeremy . You went into the crook of his neck Biting it almost instantly .

Jeremys eyes widened and they slammed shut as he grunted loudly the heat of the moment started making you really horny . you felt your core getting hotter by the minute . You straddled yourself on his torso you could fee his bulge through his jeans you smirk he looked away covering his face embarrassed of his current situation .

you locked your lips Jeremy soon kissing back , he licked your bottom lip asking for entrence witch you smirked keeping your mouth close . he lightly bit your bottom lip you gasped in shock and he slid his tounge into your mouth as you both faught for victory .

You heard Michael whine in annoyance probably cause he wasn't getting enough attention Both of you turned to him his head pulled back and large bulge in his pants , you both looked at eachother and smirked obviously having the same idea .

Jeremy went up to Michael's neck and you down to his pants , he looked confused but turned as red as a cherry , Jeremy began biting his neck Michael grunted in response . you un-bucked his belt you giggled " Nice boxers babe " you said his head looked down causing him to blush even more .

His boxers were black with many white leafs scattered over obviously weed , he sharply gasped as Jeremy Bit into his neck once again " J-Jer--Oww ! take it easy ! I know your horny but you don't need to show it that much ! " . 

Jeremy blushed ignoring the comment and bit harder causing Michael to make a strange moan and scream sound , you laughed pulling his boxers down allowing his mass to spring free you blushed at the size you didn't think he was this big ! .

" Whats wrong Y/n ? " Jeremy asked still biting Michael neck harshly Michaels head was back Moaning and groaning like there was no tomorrow . " N-Nohing ! " you said before gripping the length giving it a firm lick " F-FUCK ! " Michael Moaned in response .

you stared for a moment before taking his mass into your mouth " H--H-OLY S--SHIT ! " He Moaned you felt your core whine for attention and you kinda groaned while taking in more of Michael .

Jeremy noticed this and shifted away from Michael and down to your little 'Probem' he smirked before pulling down your shorts you raised your head taking Michael out of your mouth lifting your legs up to get both your shorts and panties off . 

you went back to an impatient Michael and took him back into your mouth causing him to shudder and moan "Y-Y/n! Fuck! " . Jeremy gave you a questioning look before you nodded Michaels dick still deep in your mouth .

Jeremy inserted a finger inside of you causing you to moan , You began to pump the part of Michael that wasn't in your mouth " Y--Y/N ! F--Fuck ! Im gonna ! " He warned before a salty creamy taste filled your mouth .

you quicky swallowed it licking his mass clean of any 'leftovers' Jeremy then entered another finger in you causing you to groan "J-jer--Shit! " You moaned climbing off of Michael so he could sit up " F-faster ! " you ordered Jeremy gladly began to go faster .

" I gonna--" White fluids escaped from your body . Jeremy released his fingers licking then proudly Michael laughed before pushing Jeremy down onto the comforter .

Jeremy blushed when Michael grabbed his hand and sowly licked his fingers " Heh , your right it is pretty good " he chuckled before you crawled over needing attention as well . He looked over to you before smirking " I need to repay you two now " he said pushing you down sideways next to Jeremy .

" Ya know Jer I don't think its fair you still have your cothes on " You said licking his earlobe causing him to shudder , " You right Y/n it isn't fair " he coed . He then unzipped Jeremys pants and laughed " you have nice boxers too Jer  " you chucked looking at his pac man boxers .

Jeremy blushed as Michael pulled them down " I know you do this everyday Jer but me and Y/n will make it 10 times as fun " Michael said tossing his boxers aside . Jeremy was pretty much as red as humanly possible you went down to Michael watching him lick Jeremys large Mass .

You licked His Balls playfully while Michael took in almost all of his cock , " F--Fuck ! Holy Shit Michael ! " he gasped as Michael felt his member twitch he slurped up all of the rich cream . " delicious " he said blanky a smirk on his face .

Michael faced you " Your turn " he said almost jumping on you like a tiger for its prey , he ripped your shirt off tossing it to the floor his attention no longer cared for it with a swift movement he unhooked your bra throwing it into the pile of clothing nobody in the room cared about .

he began to lick your nipples and then--Your phone rang " Ugh " you grumbed sitting up grabbing your phone from the bedside table . you answered the call "Hello? " you asked just then Jake picked up " Heyyy---Rich ! stop ! " you heard him say .

you smirked " having fun ? " you chuckled , " Wha--No ! I mean Yes ! I Uhh-" " cmon its fiIIIIINNEE--MIC-MICHAEL ! " You looked down at the boy shoving his face into your chest Jeremy going to your neck beginning to bite at it .

" Am I having fun ? Sounds like you three are having a Blassstt!!!RICH !! " He yelled " I---Was going to check on you but seeing ass your fine ill just ca back later --RICH! " " Yea--are you okay? " you laughed " I--I Cant help it ! Rich is crazy in bed ! " he stuttered .

"K--ByEEE! " Jake quicky ended the call finally allowing you to scream " F--FUCK ! " You whimpered . Jeremy bit hard you screamed " J--jer where is this coming from ? your usually scared when it comes to kissing ! " you moaned ,

Jeremy just shrugged Michael left your breast smirk planted on his face " Maybe he's just one of those quiet hot guys that are awesome in bed " Michael said before going to just private area , Jeremy blushed at the word ' Hot guy ' .

Michael down his face into your Pussy and began doing his magic " Mi-Michael ! " you groaned Jeremy stopped biting your neck taking his shirt off slowly , you tangled your hands in Michael's hair pushing him deeper .

you turned to Jeremy and nodded reassuringly , he lifted up his shirt revealing his slightly muscular chest . Michael lifted his head licking his lips a bit turning to the blushing Jeremy and he kinda started staring .

you took this chance to rip his hoodie off and he looked at you slightly surprised " Dude you were staring at Jeremy " you laughed he blushed mady " I--I just d-d-didn't know he had m-muscles " he said blushing before taking off his black tee shirt .

Michael then laid you down " Ar-are you ready ? " he asked shyly you nodded slowly he pushed himself in but stopped when you wailed in pain " A-are you alright do you need me to take it out ?! " he asked scared he had hurt you .

"N-No no ! it just hurts a little bit I think I just need time to adjust is all " you said trying to get used to this new feeing he slowly nodded . after a few moments you nodded as to say ' you can move now ' he slowly thrusted in and out of you .

the pain slowly faded and turned into pleasure , you started moaning and this only turned him on even more causing him to thrust even faster you gasped and moaned "F--fuck ! " you screamed your walls wrapped around his cock pleasure waving through both of you .

" You like that don't you ? " Michael Cooed not being able to answer you sowly nodded "Ngg--F-fuck ! " you yelled .

"Fu--Im gonna ! " you said before releasing all over his dick  and he pulled his length out before white fluids came out . He sighed contently but then worry filled his eyes " Are you okay ? " he asked quickly " im fine " you pecked his cheek .

" Alright Jer your turn " you said crawling over to him while Michael ust laud where he was lazily "W-Wha?--no im good " he said " im pretty sure you aren't " you said " But what if I hur you--or realese inside of you and give you kids ?What if I--" you put a finger to his lips .

"Shh" you said laying him down before lining his cock with your entrance andsunk down "I--wha? " he asked slightly confused until you dragged him down with you his cock still in your entrance . he was now ontop of you " Go on " you smiled and he nervously started slowy thrusting .

"Fuck--Jeremy " you moaned as he went a little faster whispering ' I Love you's " in your ear , the room filed with soft moans and whimpers and Michaels light chuckles every now and then . " Fu----" you moaned before cumming " Shit " he cursed before pulling out and releasing with a small grunt .

You slowly shifted upwords before jumping off the bed grabbing your clothing( Secretly grabbing Jeremys shirt and Michaels hoodie shh ) . " what are you doing ? " Michael asked " Getting dressed ? " you said walking into your closet throwing your hamper out .

you threw on some shorts before throwing on Jeremys shirt And Michaels hoodie over it . you crept open the closet door watching the two " Michael have you seen my shirt ? " Jeremy asked the still naked boy " ehh-Wheres my hoodie ? " he asked putting his boxers and pantd on throwing Jeremy his top .

Jeremy put on the black oversized top and his jeans "Y/n? " he asked And you stepped out of the closet causing both boys to blush " Hot damn " Michael said " so that's where my shirt went " Jeremy said .

the three of you grabbed the covers , sheets and pillows before running to the laundry room shoving them all in there turning it on . the three of you flopped onto the couch Jeremy held you to his chest and Michael held your waist .

" I have a question you guys " you Asked

"Hmm?" Jeremy hummed

"Do you really love me ? ad aren't just using me ? " you asked 

" No ! " Michael said kissing you lightly 

" Were your Boyf-" Jeremy began

"RIENDS ! " Michael yelled causing the two of you too laugh

" I love you guys "

" We love you too Y/n " Jeremy said kissing your head

" Whos up for Mario kart ? " Michael asked

" Ok " you said sitting up , Michael handed you and Jeremy controllers

"Prepare to die ! " Michael said

"Noo you love me ! " Jeremy fake cried and you laughed

Yup definetly My boyf-Riends

The End

----------------------------------------

So this is my first time writing a three-some lemon uhh so sorry if it sucks and I have nothing against gays ! I love boyf-riends

3244

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
40.9K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
93.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
331K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong