Old Friends, New Beginnings |...

Από mayaxwriter

PETER PARKER FANFIC **** Peter Parker has been your best friend since you were young and you both are crushe... Περισσότερα

Part 1 - Kids (Prologue)
Part 2 - Back to Queens
Part 3 - Hey Parker...
Part 4 - Just Friends...
Part 5 - Spider-Boy
Part 6 - Web Fluid
Part 7 - Night Talk
Part 8 - Homecoming Tears
Part 9 - Cloud Nine
Part 10 - Homecoming Game
Part 11 - Dinner Butterflies
Part 12 - "You look perfect tonight"
Part 13 - Airport Meetings
Part 14 - Just Leave...
Part 15 - I Missed You
Part 16 - Gemini
Part 17 - Tony Stark
Part 18 - Mind Messages
Part 19 - Elise
Part 20 - The Gift
Part 21 - Burns
Part 22 - Partners
Part 23 - Banks and Secrets
Part 24 - The New Guy
Part 25 - Birthday Surprises (Part 1)
Part 26 - Birthday Surprises (Part 2)
Part 27 - Questions
Part 28 - Goodbyes and Lies
Part 29 - Drunk from Love
Part 30 - Forget
Part 31 - Ember
Part 32 - Thoughts
Part 33 - Confession
Part 34 - Back Again
Part 35 - Work Lies
Part 36 - Dad
Part 37 - Dinner
Part 38 - Discovery
Part 39 - Consequences
Part 40 - Delmar's
Part 41 - Job Offer
Part 42 - Bottom Bunk
Part 44 - The Call
Part 45 - MJ
Part 46 - Explanation
Part 47 - A Walk
Part 48 - After School
Part 49 - Mom
Part 50 - Reassurance
Part 51 - Meeting
Part 52 - Hero Talks
Part 53 - Safe
Part 54 - Dress
Part 55 - The Last Night
Author's Note & Sequel Tease

Part 43 - The Ticket

3.9K 140 55
Από mayaxwriter

The next morning, I woke up before Peter. His arms were still wrapped around me and he was breathing heavily. I turned around to face him and I reached up and started playing with his brown curls.

His eyes opened a little and he groaned, "What time is it?"

I laughed and reach towards my pillow to grab my phone. I checked the time, "8:06,"

"It's too early,"

We stayed laying like that for a couple more minutes, together, his arms wrapped around me. All of a sudden Aunt May barges through the door.

"Peter!" Her face looked confused when she saw us.

Peter and I both jumped up and sat up in bed. Aunt May is super cool so I hope she didn't think anything was happening in here.

She closed her eyes and shook her head, "Nevermind whatever I just saw in here,"

I smirked and she continued, "I thought you said Y/N's mom was out of town,"

Peter rubbed his eyes, "She is,"

"Then why did I just see her at the supermarket?" Aunt May put her hands on her hips.

I look over to Peter, eyes wide. He gets up off the bed and straightens out his shirt before looking at Aunt May.

"Um," He pauses.

"Well, it doesn't matter. I invited her for breakfast this morning," Aunt May turns around and heads for the kitchen.

Peter follows as I get off the bed and follow Peter. Aunt May grabs a pan out of the cupboard and then grabs eggs out of the fridge.

"Listen, Peter, I don't know why you lied to me, but I'd like the truth," she turns around to face us.

Peter opens his mouth but no words come out. I decide to save him from this embarrassing moment, "I asked Peter to lie," I blurt.

Aunt May and Peter both look at me, "Because my dad wants me to move to Florida with him, and my mom agreed to have me move."

I continue, "I don't want to go but they're forcing me. So I left and came here and I asked Peter to lie,"

Aunt May shook her head, "You're moving again?"

"No, I know what my parents said but I'm not going to move." I sat down at the kitchen table. Peter comes to sit down next to me.

A knock at the door breaks the silence and Aunt May goes to open it, "Hi Sherri, so good to see you again,"

"Hello," my mom responds. She walks into the apartment and comes face to face with me.

"Hello Y/N,"

I don't respond, "We're going to have to talk about this," she continues.

"It's decided. I'm not going." I respond back.

My mom sets her purse down on the kitchen table, "Oh Y/N, stop being so childish."

She turns to Peter and smiles, "Why Peter I can't get used to how much you've grown up. You've turned into such a handsome young man,"

Peter blushes, "Thank you,"

My mom reaches into her purse and rummages around for something. She pulls out a piece of paper and places it in front of me. A plane ticket.

"What is this?" I ask.

She pushes it more towards me, "Your ticket."

"You guys already bought my ticket?" I exclaimed, "Whatever happened to me getting a say in this?" 

"Y/N we think this is the best. We both feel that you're not excelling here. Midtown is great, but we found an amazing art school in Florida for you to pursue your interest in singing and photography."

"I'm not going." I balled up my hands into a fist and held them tightly.

"You're going and it's final!" She yells.

"No, I'm not!" I hear Peter whisper my name and I turn to him.

"Your hands," he whispers.

I look down at my hands and see smoke coming out of them. I open my fists to reveal my palm bright red from burns. It stings a little but that's all. I take a final look at my mom and then get up and storm off to Peter's room, slamming the door behind me.

Peter's POV:

Y/n gives a glare to her mom before rushing off into my room, slamming the door. Her mom puts her head in her hands.

She looks up at me, "Alright Peter, you go to school with her. Is she doing well?"

I didn't know what to say, "Um, yeah. She's doing great. She's one of the smartest people there," she nods telling me to continue, "She always turns her work in on time. And she gets straight A's."

She sighs, "I'm glad to hear that. I'm just...worried that this isn't the safest place for her," she puts her purse down on the floor, "I mean, New York can be dangerous. And luckily we have Spider-Man here to protect us. And his new partner, I forget her name."

"Gemini," I tell her.

"Oh yes, Gemini."

May finished cooking eggs and sets down plates for all of us. She serves the eggs and then sits down herself, "Sherri, Peter and I have lived here our entire lives. We've almost always been safe," her voice trails off. I know she's talking about Uncle Ben.

"I just think this is best for her," Ms. Y/L/N responds.

I feel my heart sink as she says that. Y/N moved away from me once, I can't let it happen again. How would we keep up our relationship? Yes, they're the same time zones but I know she'll be busy with friends.

She didn't use to be that social, she liked staying with me in the back of things. But ever since she moved to Michigan, she's become popular and she forgot about me. I'm just worried that will happen again.

"Who made the decision to have her move with her dad?" Aunt May takes a sip of her coffee.

Y/N's mom shook her head and looked at May, "Marcus suggested it out of the blue. I don't know why but he's very determined to move her there. I agree with his views, but I don't understand where this came from,"

I hear my door open and Y/N comes walking out of my room. Her eyes look puffy so I could tell she was crying.

She sits back down at the table, "I'm not going."

"Explain to me why," Ms. Y/L/N says.

"I want to stay here with Peter. You already made me move away from him once, and now I came back and you want me to move again?" She scoffs.

"OK fine, we will talk about this when we get home." Y/N's mom gets up and walks over to our couches and sits down.

May follows and turns on the news, "The NYPD is still amazed at how quickly Spider-Man and Gemini were able to get the people to safety. The New York Museum of Modern Art quickly went on lockdown when an explosion happened near one of the exhibits, resulting in eight people being trapped."

Y/N turns to me and smiles. I grab onto her hand and hold it. The reporter continues to talk, "The people were trapped when a big chunk of the ceiling fell down in front of the entrance to that exhibit. Spider-Man and his partner Gemini were quick to report to the scene. Video surveillance shows them talking and figuring a way to get the people out quickly and without injuries."

"No possible suspects have been found yet but police are still looking. As of right now all we have to say is thank you Spider-Man and Gemini. We will be talking more about this after the break,"

Y/N's POV:

My mom spoke up, "They're amazing,"

Peter looks at me and smiles. I watch as my mom and Aunt May continue to watch the program. I grab Peter's hand and lead him back into his room.

Peter stands by the door as I flop down on the bed, "Sorry you had to see me get mad at my mom,"

"It's OK," Peter says quietly.

I sit up and watch him, "What's wrong?"

"What if you do go to Florida?" He asks.

I walk over to him, "Why are you asking? I'm not going,"

"But if you do,"

"I'm not going Peter, I promise you." I stand up on my tippy toes a little and reach up to kiss him.

Our lips collide and we stay there. A million thoughts race through my mind, mostly all about Peter. I think about the future we could have together. I think about us at school and with our friends. I think about moments like the one we're having right now. It's perfect.

Everything is perfect until Peter's phone rang.

-

-

-

-

A/N: You all got to see a little bit of Peter's point of view on things. And we got to see a fight between Y/N and her mom. I'm expanding the number of chapters from 45 to 55, it gives me a little more time to wrap things up. If you follow me on Instagram and saw my story, I revealed that there will be a sequel to this book! Thank you all for the votes and comments I love you all!

~ MJ Xx (Instagram: @tom.hollands.fanpage)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.8K 97 10
⚠️ DISCONTINUED AS OF 8-29-2021⚠️ (May pick it back up later on but most likely not) You were just a normal girl who did everything with your best fr...
43.5K 985 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
103K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...
129K 3.4K 25
❝ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! ❞ I snapped staring into my clenched fists ❝ What don't I understand peter?❞ Tony kept a concerned tone, never onc...