The Unknown

By SaviorPriness

When she is the one to lie does it change anything? Edward may have left Bella, but sometimes everything isn'... More

Vamps and accidents
Stone cold
Bullets and Angels
Secret's and Lie's

Goodbye's and hallelujah's

386 16 0
By SaviorPriness

"Goodbye Bella," Edward says before he disappears into the forest.

Looking around to see how far he had brought me into the forest, of course, he had to run me into the middle of nowhere to tell me that he was leaving. That the "family" was leaving and that I would never see them again, Oh and the bullshit that I wasn't good enough for them and that he didn't want me anymore.

Slowly I start back towards the house, all the while keeping my eyes and ears open all around me. I really didn't want to get eaten by anything.

Hours pass, it grows dark. Assward didn't let me keep my bag so I didn't have a phone or a damn compass.

When it got too dark for me to see I slowly walked over to a tree and sat down in the leaves by the trunk. The leaves and branches provided shelter from the rain. I draw my legs up to my chest and rest my head on them, I would start again in the morning. Was my last thought before I fell asleep.

A howl echoes through the forest around me, jarring me from my sleep and puts me on edge immediately. Slowly I look around me, but I stay sitting. I reach for the small silver knife in my boot. Then they break through the trees into the small clearing that I was sitting in. The moon was high and bright, but not quite full. Three Giant horse-sized wolves come to a stop just inside the tree line, they stared at me with human eyes.

I stared back, wondering what the hell they were and why weren't they attacking me.

While keeping their eyes on me the biggest pure black one walked backward in till he was covered by the trees once again.

I slow my breathing and heart rate down, I start to listen all around me. All the animals were still Active, meaning they are not threatened by these things. I listen for the heavy pals on that large black wolf, waiting for it to flank me or come up behind me. However I don't hear it's footfalls, instead, I hear the sound of bones breaking and reforming. Then the two other wolves back out of the clearing where only their bright eyes were visible in the darkness. Not that a normal person would most likely see.

35 seconds passed before a large man walked out of the woods, wearing only a pair of cut-off shorts. Then he spoke "Bella, I'm Sam your dad is looking for you. Half the town is looking for you, can we take you home?"

"Yes, it got too dark for me to see. Do you have a flashlight?" I question him.

He picked me up and swings me in his arms then began walking into the forest before answering.

"We are not that far from your house, shouldn't take us long to get there." Then he was silent as he ran through the woods.

Within minutes we were out of the woods and in my front lawn. Where Sam called out to Dad that he had me.

Dad was then in front of me looking me over.

"Please put me down," I ask Sam. He then set my feet under me then Dad wrapped his arms around me, leading me into the house.

Dad then calls out his thanks to everyone and asks them all to go home so that I can get my rest.

We sat on the couch and wait till everyone was gone, then dad asked what happened.

"Well, Edward led me into the woods. Then ran us further in before he told me that they were all leaving and that I was just a human and he was done with me. He made it sound like it was my fault that they had to leave and all that bull."

"Did you get all of what you needed?" he asks seriously.

"Yes, they have to be torn apart then burned, its the only way to kill them," I answer just as seriously.

"Dad, I love you but..." I start to say before trailing off.

"But it's time?" He finishes for me.

"Almost, I think the wolves are real too. They must have made them change when they were here. I need to talk with them, I'm going to need a little help on my first hunt." I say with a sign.

"What is that Bells?" Dad asks

"Cuz I need their venom to kill those things. But they, the wolves, can kill them with there teeth." I say before heading off to bed.

********

"Alright Dad I'm heading to the Rez, I'm going to talk to Sam," I say after breakfast.

"Be-" Dad starts to say.

"Careful, Yea I know. Blade in my boot, gun on my back and I'm wearing three silver rings. Though I don't think silver will hurt them...I'm good Dad I'm just going to talk." And tell them I know there secret...

********

I pull up to Sam's house and knock on his door which was is answered by a woman with a scarred face. I know what makes those scars, claws.

"Hi, I'm Emily and who are you?" The poor girl that sounded like a sweetheart asked.

"Bella, Emily I have a question for you. The thing that did that to you? Was it a normal animal, or was it something more? I thought the wolves were supposed to keep the Rez safe, are they evil Emily?" I shouldn't have told her, but I can't let a human be hurt, not by a monster.

"What?" Is all she says.

"Sam, he's a wolf, did he hurt you?" I ask again.

"How do you know about the wolves? Are you an imprint?" She asks back.

"No, no I know all kinds of things. But you still haven't answered my question" I was getting impatient, I wanted a hunt.

"No, he saved me, I was in the woods and was attacked by a bear. If it wasn't for Sam I would have died." She tells me

"Good now, do you know where he is or when he will be back?" I question her.

"He should be back soon, would you like to wait inside?" She asks politely.

********

"Emily, baby I'm back," Sam says as he walks through the door. Then see's me standing beside her.

"Bella, what are you doing here?" The question s as he pulls Emily to his side.

"I just came to ask you a question," I say as I hold out my hands. "However, I think I'm going to step out and give you a moment to calm down." I then see the other wolves, in human form, six dear gods what had I gotten myself into. I keep my hands up as I back out the front door.

Then I hear them

"What the hell is the leash lover doing here?" One of them asks

Harsh

"I don't know Pal, calm down NOW!" That sounded like Sam.

"She said she was waiting on you, she knew about you tho. She asked if you hurt me and if you were evil, but she said she thought you were to keep the Rez safe" Emily says.

Sam then walked out the door. "How do you know?" He questioned me.

"Well yesterday I saw three wolves, and I know your legends it took me a few minutes to put it together but when I did I knew you could help me," I said keeping my hands visible and palms forward.

"What do you need help with," he asks quickly.

"I need the venom from a cold one, I need to make a blade with it so that I can kill there kind." I saw calmly.

Then a boy ran out of the house "What the hell, Bella. Why are you trying to get yourself killed? You can't fight those things!" The boy yells at me.

"Jacob?" I questioned

"Yea" he answers, calming down slightly.

"Is this why it stopped hanging out with me?" I question, it had been almost a month since I had seen or talked to him. He was my best friend, probably my only real friend, I even talked to him when I wasn't with dad... it hurt when he stops returning my calls and texts.

"Yea, now you can't fight thoughts things. You would get yourself killed! Think of Charlie and Renee, they would be devastated if anything happened to you!" He yells at me again.

I look down at the ground, kicking a small rock with my foot. "Don't worry about me, I just need the venom... please Sam, I would die without it." I hate having to beg, but this was the only way.

"What's going on Bella? The other day you were dating one, now you want to kill there kind?" Sam asks confused

"I was only trying to get close to them, it was for information. There isn't much written about the cold ones, so I took it on myself to find out. That's when I found out about the Cullen's, for weeks I research 200 miles in all directions to see if they were killing, feeding. When I came back with nothing I got close, found out about how they only feed on animals. I knew it was the only chance I was going to get, so I made Edward fall for me... when he couldn't stay away from me I got the answer I needed." I say without hesitation, showing them I was telling the truth.

"You could have gotten yourself killed! What were you thinking!" Jacob all but yells at me again, his whole body shaking with rage.

"Listen, Jacob, you really need to calm down. You could hurt me, I know you're worried about me. That's right calm Jake, okay know that your calm is it okay that I talk to Sam for a few minutes? Then we can go for a walk and we can talk?" I say in a slow in calming voice ending with a question in my voice not sure if he would want to take a walk with me.

"Yea" he answers then walks back inside the house.

"So what is this Bella, why do you need their venom?" Sam asks once Jacob was back inside, though he could still hear us.

"Because Sam they don't just kill people here, they kill wherever the go. I can't live with myself if I couldn't save those people, those people are defenseless and they need a protector. Your reservation has its protectors, well the rest of the world needs them too. I can help protector those people I can help kill those evil sons of bitches but not without your help." I tell him, looking him in the eye using the hardest tone I could. It was all true, I couldn't live with myself if I wasn't out they saving people, I have barely made it this long... the only reason I had is that I was gathering important information.

"What do you need us to do?" He asks after only a minute pause.

"I need you to rip one of them apart and let me get the venom, once I drain in dry we burn it, I only need your help once. After that I will be able to make a sword with the venom, the venom with made the metal hard enough to cut through there flesh. After that, if I need to make more I can drain them before I burn them." I tell him simply.

"And how do you intend to do this? We don't have a lot of them walk on to the Rez, and we don't want to wait hours for you to get to use to get the venom." Sam asks

"Easy, I've been tracking a group they will be in Port Angeles tomorrow. I will lead them down an alley, where two wolves where be waiting to tear it apart. Easy" I answer right away.

"You knew about those things..." Sam answers angrily.

"Yes, and I had nothing to kill it with and didn't know your kind existed until late last night. There was nothing I could have done about it." I answer back with my teeth grated tight.

"Okay, Okay" he answers holding up his hands.

"Now, I think I'm going to talk to Jake. If that's okay?" I ask with a quiet sigh.

"Yea, that's fine. And Bella I'm sorry about not letting him see you," Sam starts to say.

"No, I get it.. anger problems. I was dating the enemy, even if it was just to get to know their secrets. It was understandable, just... Jake's the only friend I have; we made mud pies as kids. Half of the time I was in Forks I was at his house, and the other half he was at mine. You know that cellphone he had? I bought it, it was a gift for him, but really it was a gift for me. I moved so much I never made friends, and I never fit in with them. But with Jake I never had to fake anything I could be me... it was nice."

"Well, I talk to you later Sam and thanks." I tell him with a small smile before turning to the house and in a normal tone called out "Jacob Black, I know you have been listening to this whole time. Get your ass out here and walk me to First beach." I say as I put my hand on my hip and cock my head to the side.

Jake runs out the house before coming to stop in front of me, "Well what are you waiting on slowpoke let's got" them he throws me over his shoulder and runs down to the beach.

"Jacob Black put me down now!" I yell and him then I lay my hand with the silver rings on his bear back, to which he jumps and shouts.

"Damn that's cold Bell's" then sets me down on a piece of driftwood.

"Well, silver doesn't hurt you, good to know... I guess" is all I say in response.

"What the hell are you talking about Bell's?" He asks in return.

I go on to explain how silver bothers werewolves and a few other supernatural creatures. He, of course, wants to know all about that 'shit' and how I know about it. To which I tell him that he didn't need to know, he only needed to worry about the cold ones. Then more you know, the more hunts you down.

We talked for hours and when it got started to get dark he walked me to my car.

********

The next day Sam, Jake and I went up to Port Angeles for cold one hunting.

"Okay you guys stay in this ally, I will lead it to you. Trust me... I'm not going to get hurt and I'm going to make sure no one else gets hurt. Now please stay, we don't need anyone seeing you." I then walked out to the ally and into the bar across the street.

I don't know what it was but I knew that it would come to this bar, and I knew that my blood smelled better than everyone else in here. I have seven cold ones tell me I smelled amazing, the only thing that smelled better than me was a singer.

Half an hour later it comes waltzing in, I wait about ten minutes then finish the one bear I had been nursing. I slowly stand up, like I was a lightweight then slowly stumble out the bar. Muttering as I pass by the cold one, I bump into him.

Once I'm out the door I start to the ally, pulling out a cigarette as I go. He walks up to me, pulls the cigarette from my lips and starts talking to me.

"Well hello there beautiful, why don't I give you a lift home. You don't want to walk the streets alone, dangerous things walk these streets. Come on my cars this way," he says as he leads me deeper into the ally, just like I had planned.

I didn't say anything as I let him pull me further into the ally, then when we reached the point when you could tell that it was a dead-end I started to tug my hand from his grip.

When he turns me, going to push me into the wall. I stumble to the left, not dropping the act yet. When he tries again I sidestep quicker, then whistle as I back up to the far wall. Just as Sam and Jake ram into him from either side and rip his arms off before he knew what was happening, the rip his head off. Jake then puts his full weight on his legs as I run up with my containers to catch all the venom.

35 minutes later all the venom was packed up in my large bag the body was burned and we were on our way back to Forks, Mission complete.

********

After hours in my forge in the secret basement/Panic room, I had three blades. All forge and strengthened with venom and then coated in venom. I was ready to take out those evil sons of bitches.

I had a long sword that was two-handed, like a broadsword. Then I had a machete, and lastly, I had a long dagger-like knife. The knife fits perfectly into my boot sheath, I was there so had I couldn't be sneaked upon. Same reason I have a silver knife on me at all times.

Now I was sitting in the kitchen looking at Dad over our breakfast the next morning.

"All went well with those venom swords, I take it?" Dad asks when his mouth was mostly clear of food.

"Perfectly, I made everything I needed."

"So that means you'll be leaving again?" Dad asks looking down at his breakfast.

"Yea, I've got the itch... I'll go crazy if I stay any longer. I'll come back in a few months, oh and what are you going to tell the school?" I ask trying to get him to think about anything other than the fact that I'm leaving again.

"You're going back to your mother, you needed a break from Forks after you and Edward broke up, easiest thing. And that way when you come back to see me it won't be weird. Now, don't change the subject you need to be careful out there... you don't have someone watching your back. Now, what cases are you hitting up? What have you found?" By the end, he was getting a little excited.

"Well, there's Vamp's in Idaho a woman in white in Utah, pretty sure there's a Windgo in Colorado. Then there's this big haunted house in South Dakota, some demon activity in Missouri. Let's see then there is a haunted mental hospital in Ohio and that leaves just enough time for the werewolf in Virginia. In all, it will be about maybe a month and a half to take out everything. When I'm done with the werewolf I'll look around the news again, working my way back up this way." I say looking over my journal for all of the notes I've made for each place.

"Have a really big itch there Bell's?" Dad says with a laugh. "Come on let us go to the locker and get your real car."

Oh my real car, a beautiful classically restored (of course by me) 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS in matte black. The whole car as custom 'hidey holes'. The trunk has every tool a hunter could need, all mounted into place. Then on the passenger side, there is one in the floorboard. The whole car has a devil's trap so that no demon can get in and there is iron on the chassis, a thin coating so that no ghost can get in. All the handles are silver, and in the floorboard in the trunk over my weapons, a devil's trap is sewn into the fabric.

"Okay, we can put the truck in there for now... unless you want to drive it while I'm not here?" I ask quickly.

"Well, I could drive it when I'm off. You don't mind do you?" He asks with a laugh.

"All your's Pops! I don't care if you push it off a cliff, that thing so bright and in your face, and so dang loud!" I all but yell with a belly laugh.

********

With my bags, all packed Dad and I hopped in the truck and drive to the locker where my Camaro was.

After checking over the engine and making sure all my weapons were in place I turn and smile at Dad.

"Well, keep in touch... I want to know how you're doing. Love you Bell's." Dad says with a small smile.

"Don't worry, you'll get gray hair! I'll be fine and call every few days. Now keep this town safe for me and I'll see you soon, and I love you too Dad." I say punching him in the arm the give him a hug. Before climbing in my car waving one more time and driving off.

Vamp's, I'm coming for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.8K 24
Stephenie Meyer owns all the characters, except for the ones I make up. The plot is mine. ----------------------------------- What would happen it Al...
16.2K 217 13
Hi my name's Laura and I'm a new writer, in my opinion I'm not really good. But please read and tell me how you like it. Anyways, Bella Swan and her...
1.2K 44 9
What happens when the girl you are meant to be with forgets the last year of her life? What happens when Edward is trying to con his way back into he...
85.5K 1.7K 16
With everything going on with Laura, what happens if Edward didn't leave forks and only Bella to find a way to become a vampire aka joining the Voltu...