I am Inside Naruto! (Sasuke X...

Da LonelyrareAssasin

This is a story that a 7 years old girl, became part of The World Naruto Anime her Favorite Anime Naruto/ Na... Altro

Info
The wish
Neighbors ~
Fault
Academy
What a day~
Team 7 Plan
Guess
Disappointment

Kiss~

45 1 0
Da LonelyrareAssasin

(Guys if your gonna read this, this kinda of Lemon scene thing, but if you don't want to read so don't read this chap. See ya)

Y/n Pov~

Sasuke is hugging me? "Sasuke, What are you doing?" I asked him and broke the hug and raised an eyebrow to me "What do you think?" He said smirking, I stand up and walk away, but he pulled me back "What?" He leans towards to me and hug again, what the  h'll?! "Oi-!" I was interrupted by the soft lips of Sasuke, Yes he is kissing me, he was trying for an entrace but he couldn't so he licked my lip and kiss again, until he~ya know, squeezed my boobs (Boobs kinda big) caused me to moan "Ahh~S-Sasuke~" what the h'll is he going to do to me, he started to attack my neck and finding my sweet spot .......... He finds it! He sucked it "Ahh~Sasuke, s-stop!" He stop and said "Shut up, i don't want to hear it" Wow, how can he say that?!! He kissed me back on the lips, this is getting far~

Sasuke Pov~

I cannot hold it anymore! My feelings for Y/n! I-I can't hide it!I-I should........ "Mmmm~ Sasuke~"  "So, you enjoyed it Y/n? ~" ..................
"Sasuke-kun! Sasuke-kun ~!" Dammit! Wrong timing, Sakura!!!! I and Y/n is having fun!! I quickly push Y/n away from me and Y/n is glancing at me and  look lust in her eyes, any second she became serious and jump at the tree sitting while me pulling out a kunai and throw it to the tree, so we won't get caught..... "Sasuke-kun ~here you are!" She run towards me and she notice Y/n sitting in the tree reading out some book? How did she get book?! She's like Kakashi now. "Oi! Y/n useless! Why are you here?! Are you stalking my Sasuke-kun?!! YOU B'TCH!!" (Twitches) how dare you tell my Y/n a B'TCH! You are the one who is  B'TCH here! "Shut up." Y/n said coldly and walk away I tried to follow her but Sakura caught me........ again! "Sasuke-kun ~~k-kiss me, Sasuke-kun ~plss'~~" Eww! No way! (I am really sorry Sakura Fans!) I love Y/n not you!! I walk away to try to catch up to Y/n but she is gone......

NEXT DAY~

I woke up in my bed, I was still thinking, how Y/n enjoyed my kiss, hehe! (Your such an filler Sasuke Lol!)...

Y/n Pov~

I couldn't find a way to throw this thing! No-no-no-no-no! Y/n no! This can't be!!

Sasuke Pov~

Sasuke this is it! I must-! Wha! What i am talking about?! No-no-no-no-no! Sasuke no! This can't be!!

Y/N and Sasuke Pov~
Y/N

"I-IS IT THE ONE THEY CALLED-

SASUKE

LOVE?!..
.
.
.
.
.
.
"But I am a real person who was stuck in the Naruto-Naruto Shippuden, And Sasuke just was a ANIME!!

(THANK SGUYS FOR READING~X-READER-CHAN! ")

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
568K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...