Short Scary Stories

By Gamer_Gurl1001

exactly what the title says Edit: I thought I already had this, but oh well. These stories aren't mine (Excep... More

Pretending to be asleep doesn't work
Under the Bed
Guardians
She Hates It
Cremated
ylim3
Seeing Red
What Did The Cat do?
I hate it when my brother goes away.
This Isn't a Story
Wallpaper
They got the definition wrong
Mother
Hell
Crying isn't going to help
10
A Message from your Personal Demons
I am Sam
Johnny give me back my LIVER!
Pictures
Clown Statue
The scariest thing
only-child
Mum's Home
Babies Laughter
Puppy In The Basement
Deep water
10 Short Tales
The Sleepover

Return of the Messiah

2.7K 62 39
By Gamer_Gurl1001

In the year 2026 the Messiah came back down to Earth. She performed miracles and cured the sick. There was no doubt as to her authenticity. She appeared to all nations at once. All believed. All worshipped her.

Some time later, after this period of our history known as the Age of Peace, She dropped a bombshell on us. She warned us that Heaven was almost full. Nobody had gone to Hell during this Age. There were a fixed amount of spots left. Paradise would be closed to all who died after the Gates close.

That is when the Mass Suicides began. Taking your own life, She had told us, was not a sin if you died a pious man. The race was on!

She looked on and was pleased. She returned to her home, to her throne of fire and flames, and greeted all with a nod of her wicked horns.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 130 54
I am a warrior, I don't mind telling ya my story. I was the greatest, unbeatable warrior that ever walked the earth! Listen to me and you might learn...
3.9K 97 6
The White family moves down to Shorehaven, the only daughter Aurora who is a well known surfer from all around looks for a team to join and compete w...
7.3K 94 9
Lynn gets bullied at school for having a boyfriend and being a tomboy/sporty girl. She ends up going through depression..
14.4K 565 12
At the night of The Enchanting Grom Fright, something weird happened to Amity, refusing to tell any of friends about it, it's up to them to help her...