Owari no seraph:The Half Huma...

Von Beginners_Luck16

What if there were survivors who became there own army like The Moon Demon Company. They had demons as well b... Mehr

Chapter 1:The People In Uniforms
Chapter 2:The People In Uniforms Pt.2
Chapter 3:Peace
Chapter 4:The Devil's Daughter?
Chapter 5: Shinoa's Squad
Chapter 6:Old Friends
Chapter 7:The Seraph
Chapter 8:What did I do?
Chapter 9:The Truth,Mari!
Chapter 10: Old Memories
Chapter 11: Are You Gonna Help?
Chapter 12: Drink or Don't drink?
Chapter 13:I Hate that Game
Chapter 14:Welcome
Chapter 15: The Past is the Past
Chapter 16: Don't let me go
Chapter 17: "When He Said,'I Love You'.."
Bonus: Mari & Guren Embarassing & Nice Moments
Chapter 18: The Peace Treaty
Chapter 20:Corruption
Chapter 21:Until We Go Down
Chapter 22: Feels Like A Reality

Chapter 19:It's Starting

424 3 1
Von Beginners_Luck16

  Day 3,
  Going Back,
    "Yuu,"Arosa called to him. 

   Yuu turned around surprised to see her. The whole time he felt like she was avoiding him. But finally Arosa would confess. "What's wrong?" Yuu Asked kind of scared for her reply.

   Thankfully no one was around. It was just the two of them in a hallway.

       Arosa looked down. She started to turn pink. "Yuu I just want let you know that I like you and I wanted you  to know that Mitsuba was saying...." she was cut off but Yuu as he pulled her into his arms. Yuu hugged her. Arosa turned instantly turned red.  She left so warm in his arms. She hugged him back.

    "What are you gonna do know?" He Asked trying to see her face.

  Arosa was so nervous and red that she couldn't even speak.

    "We leave in a little bit,"Arosa said moving him away,"I better start getting some things I want to bring."

    Arosa walked away. A hug?What's wrong with me??! Arosa thought walking away.

Meanwhile Mari,

      "What?! You tried having S....E...."

    "Shut up before I sock you in the face,"Mari interrupted Ichiko. Mari lifted her fist.

       Akiyoshi started to choke,"X... on the elevator."

     Mari threw a pillow at her. "Shut up! This is what I get for trying to talk to you," Mari said annoyed.

    Akiyoshi smiled,"True, But you grabbed his hand in front of all the High ranks, including the parents of your ex-fiancé. Which now his brother, mister other here now knows,"Akiyoshi pointed at Ichiko, he simply shrugged,"Also not to mention Kureto who is a weirdo. I think something's wrong with you. So what is it?"

       Mari thought about it. "I don't know,"Mari shrugged.

      "You are acting a little more cheerful,"Ichiko Said,"Was it him?"

   "Damn he must have been something since your basically glowing with happiness,"Akiyoshi gave Mari a thumbs up.

   "Shut up,"Mari laughed annoyed of both of them.  It was nothing they were were thinking about. She felt happy because Guren accepted her as who she was not what she was.

     "Oh I heard you went with Arka for something last night. What happened to you?" Akiyoshi asked concern. She didn't trust Arka especially since he was a vampire.

        "I had to ask him something. But of course he helped me and I now I'm fine,"Mari said serious. The truth was that Mari went to Arka to ask about her cravings of blood. Arka gave a good explanation to her which some information was included in the Red journal(which Arka memorized).

Ichiko and Akiyoshi looked at each other. They started nodding to each other. They were having one of those telepathy conversations.

    "What?" Mari asked wanting to knowing what they were thinking.

     "You cheater you had..."

      "Ichiko that is not what I was nodding about,"Akiyoshi Laughed facepalming.

     "What I thought we were nodding and staring each other about that since you...." The door slammed open. Arosa stood pale as a ghost. Ichiko and Akiyoshi turned to Mari.

      "What's wrong?" Mari asked.

    Arosa rubbed her arm. "Let's say I'm not with Tomoya and I started liking another boy,"Arosa Said waiting for Mari to give her advice even if it wasn't good.

    "Well do you like this boy?" Mari asked smiling wanting to know more.

     "Yes, Yuu's an idiot but I....."Arosa turned red realizing she said his name.

    "Yuu?"Mari jumped out of her bed,"Little sister, you never told me it was Yūichirō,"Mari put her hand on Arosa cheek,"You would make a cute annoying couple,"Mari teased laughing.

    "Shut up," Arosa said moving away Mari's hand.

      "Well since it is Yūichirō just be yourself if he doesn't like you then he doesn't deserve you in badass mode,"Akiyoshi Said which was actually good.

        "That's true. And if he doesn't. I'm gonna kick his ass if he hurts you or touches you,"Mari started to crack her fingers.

      "Wait Mari! Calm down!" Arosa said putting Mari's hand down. 

     Ichiko stood,"Well I don't think he would do that. Especially Mari since,"Ichiko started to choke,"I...is.. scary."

    Mari turned to Ichiko. "What was that?" Mari asked with her death glare face. Her eyes turned purple insistently.

     "WOo no, Mari. Ichiko didn't mean it,"Akiyoshi smiled not wanting Ichiko to be led to his death.

   "Fine whatever, we leave in twenty minutes," Mari said pulling out her key,"Just remember to watch out for vampires."

Twenty Minutes Later,

       "May we meet again First Commander," Era bowed respectfully.

    "May we meet again Captain,"Mari bowed.

     Mari walked in the helicopter. Guren smirked checking her out. Mari rolled her eyes at him.

"Alright Half Human Squad, Are you Ready?" Mari asked.

     Both Lieutenants Dai and Botan nodded. They wanted to be treated as adults.

        Akiyoshi smiled,"Ready as I'll ever be."

   "I think we're the kids,"Ichiko Joked looking at Dai and Botan who were finally relaxing a little.  They remembered Mari being scary and serious all the time. But this new Mari was nice and funny.

     Mari started laughing,"What about you guys?" She Asked.

     "I feel like shit,"Guren said sitting down.

      "Guren it isn't that bad,"Shinya smiled.

    After that and endless chatter began. Everyone was talking. Except for Kureto. He stayed quiet and he would check on the pilots.

    Arosa was quietly sitting next to Botan. She felt stupid for telling Yuu.   But that all changed. 

Two Days Past,
   At JIDA,

      "Damn this stupid hair,"Yuu Said annoyed trying to fix it.

      "It's not that bad,"Arosa smiled looking at him.

      "Ooo What did you guys do last night?!" Shinoa teased walking towards Yuu.

     "What do you mean?" Arosa started to turn red.

     "Oh my gosh I was right your perverted instinct would kick in," Shinoa giggled at Yuu.

     "Why do you always think I'm gonna doing or just doing something perverted?" Yuu Asked.

     "I wasn't even with him last night,"Arosa said putting her head down.

        "I figure since Yuu, didn't even have the guts to tell you that he liked you himself,"Kimizuki laughed leaning back in his chair.

     "Like if you could tell her yourself!" Yuu stood yelling mad.

     Arosa was red but basically hiding her face with her hands. She didn't know what to do. She never had issues like this before. But she was amazed that Tomoya just let her break of with him. How he was so mature about it.

     Kimizuki and Yuu started arguing. Yoichi smiled to Arosa,"So, What are you guys gonna do now?"

      Mitsuba started to break up the argument between them.  "This isn't important right now! Shinoa brought everyone here for a reason!" Mitsuba Yelled annoyed.

         They started to calm down. As everyone was focused on Shinoa. She started to discuss everything, about Guren and Yuu becoming a Seraph.

    Arosa calmly listened knowing her sister would choose Guren's side over JIDA. 

Meanwhile Mari,

        Mari was reading a book again on the couch. While Guren wrote down some reports at his desk. Guren glanced at Mari. Mari smiled not even looking at him,"Why do you always stare?"

   "Why can't I?" Guren said in a cocky way,"You are mine."

     Mari stood,"I think it's the other way around. You're mine.  But sadly no one knows you're mine,"Mari giggled closing her book.

     Guren started to chuckle, "Oh really? Are you just trying to get attention?"

    Mari smirked putting the book away,"Well Lieutenant I have no idea what your talking about. I'm trying to put this book away before it's get ruined."

     "Your such a bad liar,"Guren Laughed trying to focus on his reports. 

    "Oh why Lieutenant does it bother you? Or does it rather distract you?" Mari laughed playing with her hair.

   "I'm curious now. Why are you calling me Lieutenant?" Guren Asked finally looking at her.

   Mari smirked,"Why you don't like it? Lieutenant."

"Are you teasing me?" Guren said standing up.

"Am I? I'm so confused,"Mari joked walking towards his desk,"But if it is. I want the Lieutenant."

Her face was inches apart from his. Guren smiled knowing Mari was trying to get attention.

"I'm sorry the Lieutenant's not here, but I am,"Guren played along.

"Lieutenant Colonel,"Aoi Sangū Said seriously looking at both of them suspiciously.

Guren cleared his throat. Mari took a step away from Guren. Thankfully nothing seem that suspicious. "Wow Aoi I didn't even hear you knock,"Guren Joked.

"Lieutenant General Kureto wants to see you now alone,"Aoi said staring at Mari.

Mari looked at her. Aoi looked away from her. So it's her,Aoi thought to herself.

"Alright then,"Guren nodded at Mari.

Mari looked away. She didn't like the sound of it. But what could she do? She was an enemy to the Hīragi's without them even knowing. They probably thought she was dead by now.

Meanwhile Arosa,

Yuu and Arosa were out on the balcony. Arosa was quiet as she thought about abandoning the Chinese and Japanese armies. She had to tell Yuu about her army.

"Your quiet today,"Yuu joked surprise.

Arosa smiled,"I know. I'm just thinking."

"Thinking about what?" Yuu Asked curiously.

Arosa realized if Mari dies the Chinese Half Human Army will try to get their hands on Yūichirō. They would feel like their power was lost. But in the upper hand they still had a Seraph. A dangerous one that was worse then Mari. One that couldn't be controlled. And if Yuu got involved in that mess. They would be unstoppable.

       "Nothing,"Arosa lied.

"Is it about me? Was it cause I tried killing Mari and even Shinoa?" Yuu asked concerned.

Arosa smiled weakly,"No. You don't have worry about Mari. She can take care of herself. And she can also help you."

Yuu was looked at her surprised,"How?"

"Based on herself she can make a Seraph back in their human form. So there's no worry on losing yourself again,"Arosa Said.

"Yea,your sister is awesome. I wonder how she could do all that?" Yuu Said more like a question. Mari was a mystery to Yuu.

Arosa looked up at the sky,"It all costs with a price. Yuu,"She turned looking at him, "I'm scared,"Arosa Said sadly.

    Yuu smiled grabbing her hand,"I will do anything to protect you. Just know that."

    Arosa smiled weakly,"I know but I'm scared for me and I'm scared for Ma..."

    "What you two love birds doing?" Shinoa popped out of no where.

Yuu  jumped,"What the hell Shinoa!?"

    "Oh my, holding hands I see,"Shinoa pointed them.

     Yuu and Arosa turned to each other not even realizing. Yuu blushed letting go.

    "What's wrong with that!" Arosa blushed looking at Shinoa.

"Nothing but seeing both of your faces is adorable. So sad I couldn't take a picture,"Shinoa giggled.

Meanwhile Guren,

Guren quietly walked towards an open area. He quietly thought to himself about all the information about Mari he had to keep to himself. Yet, he still hadn't finished watching the videos. Mari kind of begged him not to watch. Mari said it was too painful and gross to watch. Mari said 'it's better not to watch it. If you do you will probably just think I'll break any minute, any second. But honestly I learned it's better to move forward then live in the past. I grew stronger from learning to face most of my fears. Yet I still gain more.' But Guren didn't know that moving forward was actually making her weak for not facing it.

       "Blood, I smell blood," A vampire  said turning to Guren,"Blood!!" The vampire run towards him. But was pulled back by a chain.

    "This is disgusting, Kureto Hīragi,"Guren said turning to Kureto.

    Kureto simply smiled,"You took your time getting here."

    "Is this another experiment?" Guren asked carefully.

      "I'm trying to find an efficient way to turn vampires into demons. Unfortunately we're not making any progress,"Kureto Said annoyed of his failure,"But,"He said with a smile,"I found something more interesting I probably won't need more demons." 

       "Cut to the chase Kureto. What do you really want?" Guren asked suspiciously. 

      "Did you really come alone?" Kureto Asked.

    "Those were my orders,"Guren said annoyed.

       "You weren't afraid. I would kill you. Or maybe something much worse,"Kureto Smirked.

      "If you did you would have killed me a long time ago. And I would kill you right where you stand," Guren smiled putting his hand on his sword.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you hyped up. But I'm very curious on what your working on. These three boys who came out of nowhere who possess the Black Series Cursed gear. Yūichirō Hyakuya, Yoichi Saotome, Shihō Kimizuki.....Where did these three boys come from?" Kureto Asked curiously .

"I got lucky,"Guren said,"It was a coincidence that I..."

"I don't believe that for a second,but I'm more curious with someone else. Mariela Annalisa. That was her name right. The individual is working with you. The one you brought to this army. You probably know her more than I do. She is a pretty one,"Kureto smiled looking up as it started to sprinkle.

"What do you want from me,Kureto or rather her?" Guren Asked.

"This forsaking world is falling of hope and yet you continue to built up your army. I want to know your intentions. Especially now since we have another problem in our hands. Mariela Annalisa is a dangerous human being. I probably shouldn't even call her that......"

"She told me she's still human,"Guren blurted out. He didn't regret what he said.

"Oh is that so. Interesting. So you do have information. I know from our army to there's we aren't equal to the Chinese strengths. Especially since they have Mari. Just know that everything I do or We is for the greater good..."

"Yea greater good,"Guren Joked.

"This isn't a joke. I want our world back. But since we found out there are some of armies that are still alive. We can use the peace treaty to our advantage. Once we do I will try over power all of them,"Kureto smiled huge,"Since it's not for this moment I know where the nobles are. We can use a full attack on them."

"Why in a big hurry all of a sudden?" Guren Asked.

"I found out the vampires are gonna make a full attack on Tokyo. But for now I'll give you the locations of the nobles. You can use the Half Human squad to help you. So you can use Mariela to help you eliminate the nobles. Then I will take it from there..."

    "And you don't trust me to tell me your whole plan,"Guren Laughed.

       "That will come soon enough but here is your objective,"Kureto handed Guren a paper.

        Guren hesitated to take it. What is he actually planning? What does he want with Mari?, Guren thought as he grabbed it.

     Kureto started to walk away. He stopped and smiled,"Go that's an order not a request. Just wait, I'm gonna show you a world where the vampires serve as our livestock."

Meanwhile Mari,

       "Mari my dear I didn't aspect you to come early today," Her grandfather smiled seeing her walking through the door.

   "Sorry grandfather, is this a bad time?" Mari asked.

      "No Mari, please come in. What is it?" Her grandfather asked wanting to know why she was here.

     "I can't just come to see my grandfather happy,"Mari joked trying to help him with his cleaning.

   Her grandfather loved cleaning his restaurant. He thought it was good for him.

      "Ughh you sound just like your mother. She only came to me for advice. Especially since she met that damn man,"Her grandfather laughed,"Why don't you play? I know you love to play."

      "Grandpa, I came to see you,"Mari smiled holding his hand.

        "Oh my sweet child, my wife would have loved you."

         "Thank you,"Mari smiled liking to hear her grandfathers nice comments.

       "But I want you to play the piano. Then I want to talk about you. I want to talk about your father,"Her grandfather smiled hoping she would play.

   "Fine about something a little fast and not depressing,"Mari laughed taking off her gloves.

    She walked to the piano. Mari closed her eyes as she sat on the stool. Mari took a breath. She hesitated. But she closed eyes as her fingers laid on the keys.

      Mari started to play quickly. She smiled turning to her grandfather,"Remember this one it was one of my mother's favorites." Mari quickly turned back playing. Her grandfather smiled at her. He missed her so much. The last time he ever saw her was when she was only thirteen. On her fourteen birthday she was taken away since she lost control.

Her grandfather did everything he could to get her back. But she was taken to a place that was dangerous. A place that they were all forbidden to go. Mari loved playing the piano. Her grandfather only wished she made her dream come true. But sadly it never did.

"Mari,"Her grandfather said walking towards her. It was time for the truth. He knew it and so did she.

      Mari finished playing looking at him. "What's wrong?" She asked concern. 

        "Your father, Koichi Annalisa was a half demon. He possessed demon D.N.A  in him. It passed down to you. So when you were born you already had demon D.N.A. Well let's say your demon side. But for reason you tried every way to stop it. Even as little child you stopped it. That's why...."

     "I got sick,"Mari interrupted,"So the dreams I had of fighting myself was my demon side?"

         "Yes, when you grabbed the two swords your demon side was unleashed...."

    "Grandfather,"Mari interrupted again. She didn't want to hear it. She knew what she had to do. But she was afraid. She had to face her fears. But her fears were her darkest moments. Her darkest thoughts.

      "I'm afraid,"Mari said sounding like an innocent child,"I'm afraid to face it. What happens if I can't come back?" Mari looked down,"Everyone thinks I'm strong or either insanely not afraid. They don't know anything. In reality I'm weak and afraid. I'm afraid I will kill them. I will hurt them and slaughter them. I afraid to see them dead in my arms....."Mari started to think the worse.

    Her grandfather hugged her,"I know. But it's okay. It's okay to show fear. It okay to be weak,"He said softly,"It's okay to show them your in pain. To show them love. Tell them. Or rather that raven haired man. Tell him. Tell your sister. They will understand."

    Mari looked up at him. She never told him about Guren.

     "Oh sister told me about you two. She likes telling everyone's gossip,"Her grandfather chuckled.

    Mari began to smile weakly, blushing,"She doesn't know how to keep a secret."  

     "Oh your sister is very bad at it. Kind of like your father,"He laughed trying to cheer her up,"I want to hear about this Raven hair man. Arosa told me you love him."

"Did she really?" Mari laughed wanting to forget about facing her fears.

"Yes, and he will accept you if he loves you too,"Her grandfather smiled letting her go.

    "Thank you....." Mari kissed him on he forehead, ".....I have to go,"Mari said running out the door.

       Mari ran as fast as she could. She wanted to Guren about her demon side. Mari thought every place he could be.

She saw Shinoa walking back to where she needed to go. But if anyone knew where Guren was it was Shinoa.

    "Shinoa!" Mari called running towards her.

          "Mari?" Shinoa Said confused to see her.

     "Do you know where Guren is?" Mari asked desperately.

      "Guren is in the planning room. We have a new mission. I heard your squad will be joining us. Why do you ask?" Shinoa Asked curiously.

    "It's nothing. But thank you Shinoa,"Mari said turning away. Mari couldn't tell him. He wouldn't let her go on the mission. After the mission, Mari thought as she relaxed. Since Arosa was going. Mari wanted to protect her in every way.

Next Day,
Near Nagoya,

Guren's squad and Mari's squad calmly waited for the other to arrive. Mari was being cautious with everything.

"Why are you creeping around Goshi?" Guren asked annoyed.

Goshi popped out smiling,"Look Guren,"He tried showing Guren one of his playboy magazines,"Do you like?"

Guren was annoyed,"Like what?"

Guren was more focused on this mission than anyone else was.

"A little live reading. It's been along time seeing girls lounging around in fancy underwear,"Goshi Said smiling,"I cant even get Sayuri or Shigure to wear bathing suits."

"Ask me again and I will carve your eyes out,"Shigure said mad.

"You don't think I can. But I think Lieutenant knows someone else would do that ,"Sayuri laughed looking away.

Shigure smiled,"Guren you know exactly who that is."

Goshi jumped towards Guren,"Did you hear that? Guren! For the sake of the world! Who is it?!" 

"Would you shut up,"Guren said looking away. He pretended he didn't hear anything.

Goshi smiled evilly finally figuring it out as he got close to Guren showing him a picture. "I bet you would want to see Mari in one of these. Or,"Goshi flipped the page knowing he had Guren cornered,"This one."

     Guren glance at it. He started coughing, loudly. He actually wanted to see Mari in fancy underwear. Goshi, Sayuri and Shigure smiled to there accomplishment.

       Guren was super red and heated up he couldn't even speak. "A.....al... all of you, Shut up,"Guren said trying to walk away, but he was super tensed,"Just focus on the mission."

     "Oh c'mon she would look nice in it," Goshi Joked,"But I mean you already saw her without her...".

"Saw me without what?!" Mari called from the roof.

Guren didn't turn around. He felt like he was tricked. Guren forgot Mari and her squad were up on the roof on Vampire lookout.

"Oh Mari! Guren wants to see you in one of these!" Goshi Yelled holding up his magazine,"Come down here!"

"Oh really?!" Mari called out laughing.

"Mari stay up there!" Guren hoped she would stay up there and forget about it.

Mari jumped down anyway. She was curious to see what Goshi was up to. She smiled as she walked up to Guren and Goshi,"What does he want to see me in? I'm very curious."

    Goshi lifted up the magazine. But Guren quickly grabbed it. "Hey man! Give it back!" Goshi Yelled wanting it back.

Guren smiled,"It's best if no one ever sees this." Guren held it in his hand. Guren walked away looking to see for his soldiers to arrive.

"What was it?" Mari asked curiously.

"Trust me it's best if you don't see it,"Guren said in serious tone.

"Fine, I'll go back," Mari said walking back towards the building,"Hey Mito."

        Mito walked by her seeing something purple on her neck. Mito grabbed Mari seeing what it was.

   "What are you doing?!" Mari Yelled feeling like she was being attacked.

       Mito moved her hair away from her neck. "You have a bruise?" Mito Said confused.

         Mari moved Mito's hands away. "It's probably nothing it will heal eventually," Mari said hoping she wouldn't make a big deal.

     Shigure walked up towards Mari seeing the purple mark. "Guren you pig,"Shigure Said thinking Guren did something.

       Guren turned around,"What the hell are you talking about?" Guren said mad.  Guren walked towards them. He saw the mark. Mari heals? Why isn't she healing?Guren thought for a second thinking it was bruise.

     "It nothing honestly," Mari laughed just wanting to leave.

       Sayuri wall up to them seeing this weird purple mark on her neck. "It looks bad,"Sayuri said concern looking it.

      Mari moved their hands away from her.
"Enough!" Mari kind of yelled,"I'm fine I don't need your concern." Mari walked away. They were all amazed with her attitude.

Mari jumped to the roof. "What happened?" Ichiko Asked, knowing the truth.

Mari look away, moving her hair for him to see the mark. "It's starting....."

Meanwhile Arosa,

     "It's starting to get colder,"Yuu Said looking around.

     "I like it better than the heat.."

    "Yea, yea, Shinoa can you tell me where we're going?" Kimizuki asked wanting to know since he basically driving. 

     "If we follow this road we will eventually get there,"Shinoa smiled, "Then we can soak in the hot springs..."

     "I don't think we should joke around,"Arosa Said serious,"My Sister would probably punish me for being there late."

      "Oh Arosa, just loosen up a little. We'll get there on ti....."Five HorseMen Of John came almost making them crash.

     "They can our of nowhere!" Kimizuki yelled dodging the HorseMen.

        "Kill them!" Mitsuba stood taking out her curse gear. Mitsuba stroke her curse gear down to the floor killing one of them.

Arosa stood taking out her bow. But she looked at Yoichi. She stopped making it disappear as Yoichi killed the rest. Not now, Arosa thought sitting back down.

        Yuu jumped onto the hood of the car. "Not slowing down!" Kimizuki Yelled.

    "No problem!" Yuu Laughed, "Asuramaru!" Yuu ran towards the ugly monsters slashing threw them.
      He stopped doing a back flip in the air.

      Shinoa went to Kimizuki telling him,"Another one! Turn right!"

  Kimizuki turned making Yuu miss his landing. Yuu looked up realizing he wasn't in the car. "Hey!" Yuu Yelled standing up.

     "Bye, Bye,"Shinoa Joked.

     "Can we go a little faster!?" Mitsuba Laughed.

    "We're gonna be late,"Arosa said crossing her arms.

        "Oh relax we're not going to be late,"Shinoa said knowing they would have to go back.

Couple of Minutes later,

      "I told you,"Arosa mumble under breath.

    "Shh don't say anything and just duck
down,"Shinoa smiled ducking.

     Shinoa's squad started walking towards the crowd of soldiers hoping they won't get caught. Arosa
looked at them.  "What are they doing?" Arosa said to herself.

       She followed them, crouching to the crowd. 

         "Oh! Nice for you to show up!Im surprised you didn't miss the whole war!" Guren Yelled at them.

  "Well you see sir..". Shinoa tried explaining but Guren interrupted.

      "This isn't some childish game!" Guren Yelled.

      Arosa stood looking at her sister sit on the edge of the roof with the rest of her squad. They were talking about something. Something that looked serious. But they all stared at her.

Few minutes ago,

"Mari, what is that?" Akiyoshi Asked looking at the mark on her neck.

"I don't know,"Mari said pinching her gloves.

"Your holding back something. Whatever it is, just say it,"Ichiko said knowing it was something.
   Mari was hiding something. She felt a burning sensation on her hands and feet exactly where her markings were. Her neck gave her this pain, she didn't want to show.

"Someone has the Red Journal,"Mari said looking down at the crowd,"Someone is reading the ritual words out loud."

Akiyoshi and Ichiko looked at her realizing that the Journal could be read by anyone. Arka was in charge of it. But since he knew word by word. He didn't care about it. He only cared about finding a cure.

    Akiyoshi took out a syringe, placing the needle onto Mari's neck. "This will calm it down,"Akiyoshi smiled hoping it would make Mari feel better.

Botan and Dai were confused. Mari stood looking at them. "From this moment on Lieutenants. Both of you must keep everything a secret from anyone. Whatever you hear. Whatever you see must be kept a secret. Both of you will be trusted more if this is kept. This will be very dangerous information ,"Mari spoke strongly hoping her orders would be done.

Botan and Dai both nodded, accepting it without hesitation.

Mari turned back around seeing her sister being yelled at by Guren. She sat back down, looking at her sister.

"She's late,"Akiyoshi yawned looking at her.

"What are you going to do?" Ichiko Asked curiously,"You usually hate people being late."

Dai finally spoke,"Will you punish her?"

Botan remembered what punishment they had to go through when they misbehaved or were not organized with time.

"Will you do the one through ten punishment?" Botan Asked looking at Arosa.

Mari laughed,"I guess I do have to.Even if she is my sister I still have at like a Commander."

        "Damn that sucks,"Ichiko started to stretch,"You know she'll super confused like everyone else here."

         "I know that's why it will be fun,"Mari smiled jumping off as Guren's army finally cheered to his  speech.

Guren turned to Mari. But Mari didn't notice he was staring at her. He wanted to know about the weird mark on her neck. 

        Her squad jumped down surrounding her. "Let's go inside,"Ichiko suggested walking towards the building.

   "Hey Mari do you mind punishing Shinoa too for being late? I have to focus on the mission,"Guren asked hoping to think of a strategy.

       Mari took out her key smiling,"I don't mind. You need to focus on keeping your strength."

Few Minutes Later,

     "Yūichirō Hyakuya and Arosa Ann,"Shigure called.

     Arosa started walking towards her. Yuu followed wondering what Guren was gonna do. "Wait I think I should go in with you. It was my fault,"Shinoa Said serious for once.

    "That's true, it was also my fault,"Mitsuba confessed.

     "Since this is a team effort. I should be there too, for backup..."

     "No it's fine I'm used to Guren yelling at me,"Yuu smiled turning to Arosa.

    Arosa was quiet. She was kind of afraid of her sister. She really didn't like Mari being strict about things. Mari usually ended something with a fight. But Arosa hoped Mari changed.

    Arosa walked away without a word. She really didn't want to talk about it.

    Yuu was surprised she didn't say anything. But he followed her.

    They walked inside the building. Guren and his squad stood calmly waiting for him. Mari on the other hand had a serious scary face. She held her key in her hand. While the rest of Mari's squad just watched waiting for something to happen.

       "Lieutenant Colonel Guren, there both here,"Shigure Said serious walking away from them.

         Mari walked behind Arosa putting her hand on Arosa's shoulder. Arosa felt chills go up her spine.

      "We must talk,"Mari spoke in a very scary tone. Arosa turned looking straight into Mari's eyes. And for a second she had swore to see Mari's eyes turn purple and black.

         "Hey idiot Yuu, she's gonna teach you lesson since you never listen to me ,"Guren Laughed sarcastically.

Mari moved away from Arosa and Yuu. She walked away to give them space. "You know Former First Commander Reina had a bad temper when it came to tardies,"Mari Said serious ,"I would always try to fight against her for being late. But of course as time past on. I kept that little tradition for every soldier who was late."

"So what was this tradition?" Arosa asked getting prepared for anything to come her way.

Mari smirked,"Pick a number from one through ten. Then you will see." Mari held her key in hands.

Arosa was confused,"What do you mean......"

      Mari began to yell,"Pick a number!"

   "..that's stupid,"Yuu mumbled.

"Speak louder! I dare you!" Mari Yelled ,"Now pick a number!"

"Ten...."Arosa hesitated,"I choose ten." Arosa
stood tall realizing she made a mistake again.

"Oh damn, she's gonna get killed. Remember Ichiko, when Reina would almost murder us,"Akiyoshi Laughed siting on a couch.

Guren turned to Akiyoshi,"What do you mean? This is a joke right?"

Botan started laughing,"The only joke is if your not strong enough. One through ten is an exercise between strength. So when she said ten that basically means...."

Dai butted in, "Commander Ann will use full strength without hesitation."

Ichiko yawned stretching out his arms,"Which is bad right now. The poor kids don't stand a chance. But Mari needs to know if they can do it."

Guren was confused. What are they talking about? Do what?

Guren had no idea what she was doing so he stepped in walking towards Mari,"You know what I'll join this fight."

Meanwhile Back in
The Chinese Base,

      "Dr.Iowa?" A soldier said putting his hand over his heart.

      Arka was sitting down, drinking blood from a glass. He looked up at the soldier. He gave him an annoyed look.

    "What is it?" Arka Asked annoyed.

    The soldier look down afraid,"Sir, the
Journal of The Devil's Daughter is missing or rather gon...."

Arka crushed his cup of blood in his hand. Arka smiled hoping it was a joke,"Are you fucking joking with me?"

The soldier got scared,"No sir! But the Journal is gone. I checked everywhere. I swear to go..."

"Don't fuckin swear!" Arka stood pissed as he grabbed the soldier by the neck,"I will find it myself!"

Arka dropped him, running towards the room of files hoping the soldier was lying.

As he got to the room of files. He look through everything. He made a mess trying to find it.

    Era entered the room,knowing Arka would be in there. Doing who knows what. "What is the meaning of this?!" Era Yelled looking at the mess.

Arka turned around sweating. He was afraid not at Era but of what could be unleashed.

"The Journal is gone. No it's stolen!" Arka Yelled trying to manage his anger,"We have to find that stupid Journal! We will all die! She will become the Seraph that will end us all!! This all my fault!!!!"

Era running away yelling orders,"Find the stupid Journal!!! Search every room!! This army won't rest until it's found!"

The soldiers nodded running around like ants
"Era I have to go to Mari. Now!" Arka Yelled hoping to find the fastest way to JIDA.

Era nodded,"Agreed but Rin must never find out. I will search his room."

"Find out about what? That the Journal is missing. Oh don't worry I don't have it. But if Mari does turn just know......" Rin smiled evilly.

Meanwhile Mari
& Arosa,

Mari smirked,"Little sister, prepare yourself. You, two aren't to only ones who will be receiving a punishment."  She started to rub her neck feeling the burning sensation again.  But she stopped hoping it was nothing and just a false alarm. She didn't want to show Guren she was falling apart.

But Guren looked at her. Something's not right, he thought looking at her.

        Her swords appeared in her hands. She smiled pointing her blue sword at them,"Fight me."

        Arosa took a step back knowing if she didn't strike first Mari would.

         Yuu looked at Mari and Guren confused. But he drew out his sword. 

Guren drew out his sword looking at Mari,"I'll move when you do."

    Mari smiled knowing they weren't prepared. She started running towards them. She was so quick she lifted her sword ready to strike.

      Arosa quickly called,"Akimasa!"

   Her bow appeared right on time to block the hit and push Yuu away.

   Yuu fell on his bottom. He could believe that it happened so fast. He looked up at Arosa. But she was blocking as fast as she could from Mari. Mari slashed or striked hoping to get Arosa off a little.

     Mari finally got her red sword and tried getting Arosa's legs. But Arosa jumped away doing a backflip in the air and landed far away from Mari. 

      Guren swung his sword towards Yuu. But Yuu quickly rolled away just in time. Yuu got up and started running knowing to think about a strategy .

    Guren smiled,"Why are you running?! I was just getting started!"

     Arosa grabbed Yuu's arm and pulled him with her as they both started running away towards the exit and away from Guren. "We have to get Shinoa and the others we won't be able to beat them...." Arosa stopped running.

  Mari run after them. She was so quick she blocked them from getting out. Guren came surrounding them. Guren quickly swung his sword again at Yuu. Yuu blocked it. Arosa ran back. But she turned around aiming her target at Mari. 

     "Do it, I dare you,"Mari smirked,"In full power."

     Arosa thought at this moment she was insane. She looked towards Mari's eyes again. Mari's eyes for moment again turned to the purple and black color. But it vanished. Arosa started to hesitate.

"Mari your eyes?" Arosa Said confused,"Your not well." She tried saying it quietly so Guren wouldn't here.

      Mari started walking toward Arosa.

    Mari smiled,"I'm fine." Mari's swords disappeared. She lifted hand towards Arosa. "Just do it. I want to know,"Mari said not sounding reassuring.
    "Know what?" Arosa called getting frighten of what she was talking about.

      Mari looked down. "You can't do it. You will never be able to do it,"Mari said disappointed,"Your just like him. Is it really that hard? I thought I was being dramatic ." Mari looked Guren as he kicked Yuu ass. Mari's face was filled with disappointment and sadness.

       Arosa put her bow down. She had no idea what Mari was talking about.

        Mari looked back up at Arosa. "Let's just get this punishment over with,"Mari yawned walking towards her,"Yuri, Yurika,!" Mari swung her sword making a huge explosion and sending all of them outside.

    Guren jumped out kicking Yuu away. Yuu got up quickly and ran towards Shinoa and the others .

Arosa ran seeing Shinoa Squad with Yuu. "Mari's coming!" Arosa yelled losing her breath.

     "I should have went in with both of you,"Shinoa realized.   

    Mari walked out smiling seeing Shinoa's Squad scared faces. They looked up at her, not knowing anything about her movements or strategies.
Mari's swords disappeared knowing she wouldn't need them.

          Mari looked at Shinoa . "Oh Shinoa, your being punished for not taking responsibility,"Mari called to her, "Guren, himself told tell you that you need to more focus as a leader. Especially since, you need your comrades to look up to you. ."

      Arosa ran towards Mari. But Mari turned quickly tossing her aside. Shinoa jumped striking her weapon down towards Mari. While Mitsuba tried taking her down from behind.

           Kimizuki and Yuu ran for her sides. Guren came distracting Yuu and Kimizuki. Yoichi tried getting any opening he could. .

      Mari surprising grabbed Shinoa's curse gear and threw Shinoa to Mitsuba. Mari started walked towards Yoichi. But Yoichi hesitated stepping back.

"Over here!" Arosa Yelled jumping toward Mari aiming finally shooting her Mari. But she dodge all of them. Mari jumped toward Arosa grabbing her leg and threw her straight to the ground. Arosa dropped her bow. Mari crouched down to Arosa.

Mari smiled,"You can do better." 

      "Mari!" Guren called,"The punishment is over." Kimizuki and Yuu were on the floor.

     Mari stood tall fixing her gloves. She turned to Guren, "Good so what's gonna happen Shinoa Squad?" Mari asked knowing they knew nothing.

       Guren looked around seeing all the soldiers look at Shinoa Sqaud as they were weak children. But he didn't want that.

"As we can see the rookies need a lot of help! We gonna show them what it means to be good comrade!" Guren called out. He turned to Yuu who had a mad face.

"What's wrong you look like not satisfied?" Guren Asked walking towards him.

"No in just trying to strategize what to next when we face off you and Mari again,"Yuu Said drawing away his sword.

Mari laughed looking at him,"So you are a little smart brat."

Guren smiled playing with Yuu's hair,"You did good except for thinking a strategy quicker with your team."

Mari rubbed her hands together still feeling the burning sensation getting stronger.

Guren walked towards Mari. "Hey are you okay?" Guren asked concern grabbing her hand. But Mari moved it.

She looked away. I don't have time,She thought looking away from him. "I'm fine, let's just get this over with,"Mari lied walking away.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

85.6K 2.8K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...
199K 7.4K 49
All her life, Y/N served the Geo Archon. After beeing rescued by him, she offers him her complete devotion as an adeptus. Fighting in the Archon war...
11K 255 38
[ slow update ] so the anime/manga has not ended. This is by my own creation. So a few things are of assumption: - queen killed -nobles still stay i...
30 0 18
The darkness of the human heart survives death. Set in the 1700s, In an alternate history, fantasy version of Earth. The Ayakashi has run rampant acr...