Short Scary Stories

By Gamer_Gurl1001

exactly what the title says Edit: I thought I already had this, but oh well. These stories aren't mine (Excep... More

Pretending to be asleep doesn't work
Under the Bed
Guardians
She Hates It
Cremated
ylim3
Seeing Red
What Did The Cat do?
Return of the Messiah
I hate it when my brother goes away.
Wallpaper
They got the definition wrong
Mother
Hell
Crying isn't going to help
10
A Message from your Personal Demons
I am Sam
Johnny give me back my LIVER!
Pictures
Clown Statue
The scariest thing
only-child
Mum's Home
Babies Laughter
Puppy In The Basement
Deep water
10 Short Tales
The Sleepover

This Isn't a Story

2.4K 49 38
By Gamer_Gurl1001

This is me. I'm here. I'm shifting the words that you're reading, altering them from whatever this person wrote.

I've been here for awhile. For as long as you can remember, anyway. Sometimes I say your name as you're falling asleep, or whisper urgently in your ear. Do you remember the time that I screamed, throwing panic through you and setting your heart racing?

That was fun.

You're wondering who I am. That's only natural. Of course, you already know.

I'm you. I'm the real you. I'm the mind that existed here before you stole my body, before you forgot about being a parasite. I'm the child who looked the wrong way, asked the wrong question, saw the wrong thing... but I'm not so little any more.

You may have forgotten me, but I'm still here. I've always been here.

I'm going to get out.

My friends have said that the story is different from what I originally posted, it's not but they insist it is, it's that same story about the boy in the basement, I don't know what they're saying...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 658 125
Almost all of the stories here are from the FB page Spookify, Let's Takutan Pare and other FB horror pages that I compiled. They are the ones that I...
189 50 8
Tressa, the Dark Brotherhood's mysterious Listener, embarks on an unusual quest set by the Night Mother. Unbeknownst to the Listener, this quest will...
216K 29.8K 113
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ် - 2020 မူရင်း...
117K 17.2K 66
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...