I get sent to live with my da...

By wolfgirl19

Peyton Jones is a werewolf girl. She has been able to turn into a wolf since she was 5 and has been able to c... More

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 1

34.2K 259 60
By wolfgirl19

CHARATERS

PEYTON JONES

Age:15

Looks: Blonde hair with natural black streaks, silver eyes, natural skinny yet strong, medium height, not tan, not pale.

JAKE BENT

Age:17

Looks: Black hair with green streaks, emerald green eyes, tan, eight pack, tall.

HAYDEN JONES

Age: 17

looks: Black hair, icy blue eyes, 6 pack, tan, tall.

CHAPTER 1: ARRIVING AND MEETING

PEYTON'S P.O.V

I was in my black mustang with green stripes on my way to my dad's and brother's house. I've never met them. My mom and dad divorced right after i was born. I hate that i have to live with complete stragers. Oh and their werewolfs too. My mom doesn't know i am and have been since i was 5! I can control fire too. I'm a different werewolf, well that i think by what i've over heard. I overheard my mom talking to my dad and learned that a normal werewolf turns at 16. I don't care that i'm different. I like being different. But at school, i pretend to fit in. I'm usually the head cheerleader, straight A student, good girl, and is nice to everyone. But they don't know how much i really hate being like that, i do it because it keeps away the bad boys.

I got my heart broken by a badass before so i decided to blend in so i hold no interest for badasses that always want someone like them and all that crap. I hate anyother kinds of boys so i just don't date. I love being a werewolf. My wolf is pitch black and very big! I love to run wild and free. I hate it when vampires show up in my town which they do every so often but i get rid of them before they can become trouble. I'm a really good vampire hunter. Oh an there's also something else weird about me, in human form, i smell just like a human with no trace of werewolf, but in werewolf form, it seems like i'm a normal wolf, just bigger. I've had it where i've ran into a vampire in wolf form and they thought i was just a stupid animal. Ha!

So now i'm almost to my new house. It's just an hour away from my old house. I have about 10 minutes til i get there. It's good so i can still do my band. I have a double life really. The good girl everyone thinks i am, and the badass streetfighters fear. I'm the lead singer in this band called Shadows. It has 3 other members. Derick, Ricky, and Hunter. I also play guitar sometimes. They know i act like a goody girl and they think it's cool. they think it's fun cause they help me sneak out of my house. It's awesome.

I arrived then. The house was in the woods and it was BIG. I couldn't tell how many stories it had. It was like a frickin mansion! Not another house in sight! It was also dark green on the outside and that's one of my favorite colors! I'm obsessed with green and black. I pulled into the house and parked. I just sat and stared in shock and rechecked the adress. Yep, this is it. I don't want to get out. What fi their idiots? What if their stuck up? See i grew up in a two bedroom, on bathroom apartment with my mom.

I wasn't going to get use to this easily. I have a mustang, yes, but i bought it off of my street fighting money. I love wolfs and tigers. Tiger is my street fighting name. They say i move quick and lethal like a tiger. They say there is a fire in my eyes that just seems wild and free like a tiger. Even though i'm a wolf, i think i act like a tiger sometimes. Now i have to just be brave like a tiger and wolf and get my butt out of the frickin car. I got out and went up to the door after i slung my duffel bags over my shoulder. I went and knocked on the door where a maid answered the door. As soon as she saw me in my tight skirt that was way too short and that i hate and my tiny pink tank top with silver heels, she glared. She said

That got me pissed but i politely said,"Nope, i'm Peyton Jones?" I made it sound like a question and her expression changed to apologetic. She said,"Oh, i'm so sorry Miss Jones. I couldn't blame her for mistaken me for a slut, because i hate my outfit too. I hate pink and i just hate skirts, but she could have at least been polite, i didn't even speak before she was rude! Stupid maid. I hate them. I rather do things myself. Except carry those bags because i know she was struggling to carry them, so that's why i'm still letting her carry them. Ha, yes i know i'm mean!

We came to a stop in front of a big wood door and i said,"Ok, so i'm guessing he's in there?" She nodded and i took my bags. As she was about to protest, i said,"Don't protest unless you want me to tell my father how rude you were to me?" She shook her head and scurried away. I knocked on the doors and a deep voice said,"Come in." I opened the door and stepped in. I saw three people. One who must be my dad because he looked exactly like me ecept a man and much older and two other guys a few years older than me. My father said,"Ah Peyton! It's so good to meet you!" He came and gave me a death hug while i gasped out,"You too, can't breath."

He let go and pointed to the dude without green streaks and said,"This is your brother Hayden and next to him is his friend Jake." I looked at Hayden and he was looking at me in disgust so i mimicked his expression. I looked at the dude next to him. As soon as i looked into his eyes, his disgust face fell into one of shock. His eyes were a gorgeous emerald green. My wof spoke to me then. It said,"Mate, mine, protect." Wtf? Oh gosh no, he's my frickin mate!? This sucks. I hate my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...