Mysterious Chaos - A Bunny Fa...

By shinyumbreongirl

In an alternate universe, what happens when the classic game of Heroes and Villains is taken seriously? Meet... More

[1 - Kenny McCormick]
[2 - Kenny McCormick]
[3 - Leopold Stotch]
[4- Leopold Stotch]
[5 - Kenny McCormick]
[6 - Leopold Stotch]
[7 - Kenny McCormick]
[9 - Leopold Stotch]
[10 - Kenny McCormick]
[11 - Kenny McCormick]
[12 - Kenny McCormick]
[A/N]
[A/N -SORRY]
[13 - Leopold Stotch]
[14]
[15 - Kenny McCormick]
[16 - Leopold Stotch]
[17 - Kenny McCormick]
Another Author's Note (im sorry)
(A/N) well well well, how the turn tables....

[8 - Kenny McCormick + Leopold Stotch]

7.8K 278 419
By shinyumbreongirl

Around 5:30 PM was when we left the Apartment to go help Leo set up his shop. Karen ended up tagging along, at least for a little bit because she begged. I know about an hour later she'll want to go home, so I brought the spare key.

When we got there, I was almost impressed. He got a lot done from the last time I saw it. The exterior was stable and for the Most part finished, and to say the least and the inside was clean. All we really had to do was paint and help him decorate. Well, that's to put it simply anyway.

Leo unlocked the front door and pointed to the buckets of paint and Brushes,"This is for the interior Walls. K-Karen do you think you can do that?"

"Of course Leo~!" She chirped and Grabbed a bucket and a couple brushes before running to the nearest wall.

"We need to start setting up the interior. F-Furniture and Stuff. N-None of it is gonna touch the wall s-so we should be okay." He looked at me,"Think you can help?"

"You kidding? I say I need to exercise more, so this should make up for it." I chuckled.

"Great!" He waved for me to follow him and he motioned to a back room with all of the shelves and large tables in it. They looked sturdy and heavy, it was made of pretty thick and hard wood.

Hehe.

"I can't believe I have to lift all of this for your weak butt." I said jokingly, and Leo's head whipped over to me.

"Weak butt?" He gave a playfully evil smile and walked to a table. To my shock, and slight horror, he picked the table up with ease and held it almost on his shoulder,"I need you to move them and help me make sure they're even, d-dummy."

"Oh. Worm." I nodded.

Fucking CHRIST this kid is full of surprises.

At around 10pm, we had finished moving the furniture and we had all pitched in at painting. So really it was just dry and stock later. Karen was laying on the floor, outstretched and sweating like she was in a marathon. I at some point took off my shirt and was leaning against a table. Leo was standing by the front door, amazed at it all.

"Did we do good, boss?" I chuckled.

"Wonderfully. Th-Thank you so much." He grinned and rubbed his neck,"You two can go home if you want, I-I got some stuff I can take care of on my own."

"Are you sure Leo? It's pretty late."

He just chuckled and nodded,"I'll be fine. Go home, take a shower and head on to bed."

"Okay Mom." I snickered and picked up Karen, heaving her over my shoulder and let her make her groans of tiredness.

"Bye Leooooo~" Karen dragged out Tiredly and waved weakly, smiling slyly.

"Bye You two!" He waved back and we were gone.

—————————————————————
[Switch - Leopold Stotch]
—————————————————————

As soon as they left, and for sure gone, I let out a large sigh that I had been holding in my lungs. I needed to go into my lab.

I walked behind the counter and lifted up a hidden hatch. I crawled inside and closed it behind me, and walked down the steps.

At the Bottom of the Steps was a metal hallway. Something that you'd sort of see in a sci-fi movie. It was about a foot of Titanium. With a couple layers of Chromium and Tungsten to add to it. Basically a bomb bunker. Seriously.

At the end of the hallway was a platform. I walked to the panel on the platform and inserted my passcode, and hand scan. After verified the railing on the platform raised and it zipped down into the earth's crust.

How do I pay for all of this? Well, I make weapons for governments. Confidential shit, really. Despite how I act, I am very smart. Lethal weapons are my specialty. In confined packages as well. Guns in watches, poison lipstick and darts in their packages, land mines the size of pennies that can blow a man to hell and back.

Governments give me orders, and I deliver. Well, a carrier with a special slip comes to my "shop", and I hand them their package. Simple.

And if I'm not fully paid, I always have a special lock in all my devices that doesn't allow them to be used without my full payment. I'm a cheeky bastard like that.

Even though I'm essentially set for life, I don't mind the extra million or two. And if I let them "slip up" a payment once, who's to say that They won't do it again, but at a more steep cost difference? I can't have that, can I?

The platform slowly hit the ground and the railings lowered. The lights turned on, and I looked over everything.

My array of suits on their stands in holders. My work areas and large machines for my building. My vast array of weapons. My greenhouse for making my toxins and food just for if or when I need to hide here. And Lastly my projects in the corner.

Those Consist of my Healing tube and my power constrictor Among other things.

I walked up towards my computer and sat at the chair, looking around at the multiple monitors above that showed live camera feed all around South Park. Nothing tonight, but I could see Mysterion in the corner of one feed on a rooftop downtown, goodie.

I turned to my main monitor and began checking through all of my progress. All of my orders were complete and ready for pickup. Which was good. Now I could go through my plan.

I walked to my suit and put it on. My helmet hiding my hair pattern and putting something on to cover up my scar just a bit. My two distinctive features as far as I know. My eyes wandered to where the Power restrictor was, and I paused. I grabbed it and put them on my wrists, covering them with my gloves. I hope I don't break them this time. I can't have another incident.

I grabbed my hammer and my pouch, and walked to my other platform, and let it take me up. It opened up the ground and put me on the outskirts of town.

—————————————————————

"Mysterion." I caught him on the rooftop, looking out off the building as he was before. He turned to face me and I stood across from him,"I will give you one chance to come with me willingly, or I will take you by force."

"As if I'd go with you, Chaos." He growled, his voice rumbling in my ears.

"Then it's the Hard way I suppose."  I sighed and he charged at me, and I tried to block him but he knocked me down pretty hard.

Soon enough we were in a heated fist to cuff combat. We were both punching and kicking, blocking and punching.

Suddenly he was able to sweep my feet from under me and my head slammed on the roof. He then started to wail on my face, the force behind his fists stinging at every impact.

I quickly grabbed his arms and Wrapped my arms around him before flinging is over, which was able to fling us into the dirt of the outskirts below. I held up my cape as he tried to punch me again, letting him punch the titanium-infused fabric before pulling it away and punching him in the face. He stumbled back before we started to go at it again, even more aggressive than before.

I was starting to get tired, I could feel it. I wasn't going to make it much longer with him wailing on me like this.

His punches started to get stronger. Stronger to the point where he was pushing my feet into the ground. My heart started to race, both from anger and panic. Anger because I was getting tired, and panic because of what might happen next.

I let out a yell and pushed him back, knocking him to the ground. My breath was hitched and ragged. My face was bleeding and I was sweating profusely. I growled and grabbed my hammer from my waist, and swung at him, hitting the side of his head. He was able to grab my arm and knock my hammer away as he twisted it behind my back, making me scream in pain. He kicked my knee in and I was on the ground. I looked up to see him look in my eyes. His eyes widened as I stared back. The cold façade faded in them and the warmth consumed his color, making his eyes vibrant and like a summer day blue. He pulled away and I toppled forward, coughing and letting out a deep growl.

I looked to see him looking at me, almost shocked as I started to get up. I let out a snicker and started to laugh. Almost uncontrollably as I got up to my feet.

"You wanna know why... I'm Like this? I can see it... in your eyes." I panted between breaths.

His eyes widened more as I stumbled forward, my arms limp at my sides.

"Because when I needed a hero, nobody came to the rescue."

Another laugh escaped my lips.

"Nobody... Nobody."

I could feel the surge in my heart. My heart started to pump again, and I could feel my blood boil. My power suppressors started to beep like crazy, and I let out a sharp yell when it shocked me in effort to calm me down. It didn't work.

"And I was left... to save myself... when I couldn't." I growled. My breathing started to get faster and Mysterion limped back, almost looking scared.

"And... AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DID NOTHING!" I screamed as the shock from my power suppressants burned into my skin, almost boiling my wrists. It wouldn't stop: I was getting more angry. More desperate. More sad.

"Chaos, calm down!" He almost pleaded with me.

At this point, I was screaming so loud my throat was almost giving way. I looked down to see my power suppressants short circuit and break off from under my gloves. The electricity in me started to lose control. I could feel my eyes boil and my arms sear as the electricity traveled all through me. I was practically killing myself with my own power.

I growled and went after Mysterion, getting a hold of him and practically crushing his shoulders with my hands as I started to shock him with my electricity. He stared into my eyes as his body convulsed and shook from the amount I was pumping into him. It was almost like the soul was draining out of him.

Before I could kill him, I pulled away and threw my fists on the ground as I collapsed, letting my electricity flow into the Earth's crust.

After it was all gone, I panted as I half laid on the ground. My throat was dry and my body was trembling. That was my most severe episode yet.

I looked over to see Mysterion laying on the ground, almost motionless. He was still breathing.

My eyes looked back at the ground as my realization hit.

I did it.

I beat Mysterion.

I could capture him.

Part one of my plan...

Was complete.

—————————————————————

[A/N]:

Hey Ya'll! I wanna give a big thanks to those supporting my story! It means SO much!

I love reading comments and seeing you guys vote on these chapters inspires me to no end. I have a plan for these next few chapters, and let's just say you may be shocked!

Huehuehue

Thanks so much again! See You!

-Autumn B / Shinyumbreongirl, Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 510 12
What happens when Mysterion falls for the villain?
14.6K 384 33
Just a PS I still actively check and interact with this story, I love reading comments<3 Top 5 ratings: #1 in #stanxkyle 5/13/2024 #5 in #southpark 5...
1M 12.3K 79
ONLY FEMALE READER! Sorry! Imagine what it'd be like to date your favorite characters of South Park? Well, read to find out! Characters invovled: Sta...
11.2K 334 24
"don't even try, chaos. I know exactly what your doing and it won't work." professor chaos paused, "what am I doing exactly?"