Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

By ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... More

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Fourteen

3.8K 103 7
By ladycadillac

TZUYU'S POV

AFTER ONE MONTH

Today is the unnies graduation day. The ceremony just finished and I'm now looking for Sana and the unnies.

I'm so happy and proud of her. I never thought that I will achieve my goal before their graduation.

I saw her near the stage talking to her professors. She noticed me approaching her. I saw her said something to the teachers before leaving and approaching me.

I quickly hug her.

"Congratulations baby!" I said as I lift and spin her around.

"Who allowed you to call me baby?" She said and raise a brow at me.

"Uhm me?" I said and chuckle.

"Alright since it's you who called me baby, it's totally fine," she said and pinch my cheeks.

"Ouch Sana," I said then rub my cheeks.

She pinch it too hard.

"Where's the others?" I ask and look around.

"They maybe already outside let's go. Mom is also inviting everyone at the house," she said and I nod.

We saw our friends at the parking lot.

"Girls!" They all look at us.

"Your going home already?" Sana asks.

"Nope if you're gonna invite us somewhere," Momo said and wiggle her eye brows.

"Mom is inviting us at the house. She will cook, are you guys in?" She asks.

"Of course, your mother is the best cook I ever met. I don't want to missed her dishes," Jihyo unnie said and we all nod at agreement.

Mrs. Minatozaki has an amazing cooking skill. I swear. But my mom is still the best for me.

We all went to Sana's house. We saw Mr. Minatozaki at the living room and he greeted us.

"Oh come in, my wife is at the kitchen. She'll be done soon, just wait here," he said as he let us in in their house.

Sana walk upstair in her room to change her clothes.

After a few more minutes, Ms. Minatozaki finally called us. We excitedly went to the dining area.

"Hmm, it look's delicious," Momo said while she's taking a sit.

I saw Mrs Minatozaki smiled at what Momo said.

We all start eating quietly.

"So girls what's your plan after vacation?" Mrs. Minatozaki said and look at the unnies.

"I think we'll start applying for our dream jobs," Jihyo said.

We just talked about random things the whole dinner.

*****

It's already summer vacation. Its time to rest our minds but my family looks like we don't have any plans how we will spend our summer.

Mom and dad are both busy with their own works. I think this vacation will be boring for me.

I just lay down at my bed and play some games at my playstation. I think this is how I will spend my whole vacation.

Should I ask Sana if she have plans for summer?

I grab my phone and I was about to message Sana when I received a message from Jeongyeon at our group chat.

I read her message. She's inviting us at their resort. That's awesome!

This will vacation will be fun since we are all together!

I quickly find my luggage to pack my things. Yes I'm excited. And also this is my first vacation with Sana. I'm sure this will be memorable.

After packing my things I went outside to tell mom about our vacation.

"Mom?" I shout while walking downstairs.

"Mom? Where are you?" I shout.

"Sweetie, I'm here at the kitchen," she answered and I walk straight to the kitchen.

"What's the matter?" She asks.

"Jeongyeon unnie invite us to their resort. Can I come?" I asks even though I already packed my things without knowing if she'll let me or not.

I hope she will.

"Sure, since your dad is pretty busy same with me we can't plan a vacation for us. Join them, just take care okay?" She said and smiled at me.

"Yes mom, I will,"

"When is your leave?"

"Tomorrow morning, mom,"

"Okay, I'll make some kimbap for you and your friends so that you won't be hungry at your trip," she said that makes me smile.

She's really the best. I hug and kiss her.

"Thanks mom, your the best,"

TOMORROW MORNING

"Tzuyu-ah! Your Jeongyeon unnie is already here! Hurry!" I heard mom shouts.

I quickly grab my luggage and went down stares.

I saw mom handling at lunch boxes at Jeongyeon unnie.

"This is for you and for your friends. So that you won't be hungry while your in the trip," mom said and Jeongyeon unnie open one of the lunch box.

Her eyes widened when she saw what's inside.

"Woah, thanks Ms. Chou," Jeongyeon unnie said and bow at my mom. Mom just smiled at her.

"Sweetie this is yours," she said and handed me my own lunch box.

"Don't forget to update me huh," she added.

"Yes mom"

"Jeongyeon-ah tske care of Tzuyu, she doesn't know how to swim," Mom teased me and Jeongyeon just laugh.

"Yes Ms. Chou, I will," she said while still laughing.

We walk out of the house. Chaeyoung is already at the van. We are the first one unnie fetch because we are just neighbors.

"Wow, Tzuyu, your mom is the best," Chaeng said when she opened the lunch box mom gave.

She also take a bite same with unnie.

"Argh, it's awesome," they said.

"I know," I said and smile.

"Let's now go to your girlfriend's,"unnie said and start the engine.

"I don't have girlfriend," I said.

Sana and I are still not official. But it's fine I understand.

"It's still the same Chou, she will still be your girlfriend," unnie said while driving.

We now reach Mina unnies house. She lives in an exclusive subdivision. She's rich.

"Goodmorning, girls," Mina said as she went inside the van. Chaeyoung put her luggage at the back.

We are now on our way to my Sana's house.

I press the bell at their gate and Mr. Minatozaki is the one who opened the gate

"Sana is still upstairs. Come in," she said.

"Oh, goodmorning Tzuyu," Mrs. Minatozaki greeted and I greet back. I heard a noise coming upstairs.

I quickly look at it's direction and saw Sana drop hwr things. Haist, my clumsy squirrel.

I help her pick her things.

"You brought so many things," I said because she already have a luggage and she still have a back pack.

"It's better to be prepared than not," she said.

We bid our goodbyes to her parents and went inside the van.

"Four to go. Lets got to Nayeon's first," Jeongyeon unnie said and starts driving again.

When we reach Nayeon's house we saw her standing outside their house. She's already waiting for us.

Jeongyeon unnie went out to help her pit her things at the back. Nayeon unnie sits at the passenger seat.

"What took you so long?" She said.

She seems like she's been waiting there.

"I still pick up the others. It's not easy though," Jeongyeon unnie said and continue driving again

"I got a text from Momoring. She said they are together at Dahyun's place," Mina unnie said and Jeongyeon nod.

We reach Dahyun's place and we saw Momoring outside. She sign us to wait. It looks like she will call Dahyun inside.

After a few minutes they went out of the house and went inside the van.

Jihyo unnie is the last one. We already stop infront of us and we all suddenly burst out laughing because mo one even bother to call her inside their house.

Jeongyeon unnie just pressed the horn until Jihyo unnie went outside.

She glared at us when Chaeyoung open the door.

"It looks like no one's gonna help me, huh," she irritatedly said and put her luggage at the back at her own which makes us laugh harder.

*****

We finally reach Jeongyeon's family resort. It's a beach private resort. We are the only one staying here.

I excitedly went outside the van and loom over the place. There is a hut at the sea side. While at the other said you can see a house what I guess where are we gonna stay for one week.

"Wow, unnie I didn't expect your family resort will be like this,"I said while still looking around.

"Hahaha I know how amazing it is.but don't forget your girl is also with you," she said while laughing.

I totally forget about Sana. I saw her at the back of the van getting our things.

"Oh crap!"

I run back at her and grab the luggage she is getting.

"How come you left me behind huh, Chou," she said and raise a tone to me.

"Hehehe, I'm sorry unnie I just got excited," I said

We all gather at the middle.

"That house only has five rooms," Jeongyeon unnie said and point at the house I saw earlier.

"We are gonna be divided by five with your own partners. Girls no wild noises please. The rooms are not soundproof," Jeongyeon unnie reminded.

"Wow unnie, coming from you. As if your not the one who will make loud noises every night," Dahyun said and we all laugh.

"As if Tzuyu will not also do it," Jeongyeon unnie passing me our friends attention. She smiled at me weirdly and wink.

"I don't know what you are talking about unnie," I said and she just laugh.

"Sana no, loud noises," Nayeon unnie said to Sana that makes her confuse.

"What?" Sana asks in irritation.

"Let's go to our rooms. Let gather up in the hut after an hour," Jeongyeon said and we all nod.

"Wait!" Chaeng suddenly shouts when we're ready to leave.

"What about Jihyo unnie? She doesn't have a partner?" Chaeng ask and act like concern but she's not.

She's just teasing Jihyo unnie hahahaha.

"Yah! Y/n will come," Jihyo unnie brag.

"I really think Jihyo unnie put a spell on Y/n. Poor y/n," Dahyunie said while shaking her head as if she's disappointed.

"I think we need to bring Y/n at the folk healer," I said.

"Yah, you maknaes are really making me huh!" Jihyo unnie said and we all hide behind our girls.

I heard the other's just laugh.

"Why are you like that at Jihyo. She's cute and--" Jeongyeon unnie said and caress Jihyo's face. I can see her holding her laughter.

"And?" Jihyo unnie said in irritation.

"And--"

"Don't you ever continue Yoo Jeongyeon," Jihyo cut her and show unnie her fist.

Jeongyeon unnie cupped Jihyo's whole face but only with one hand.

"Argh so cute!" She said while holding Jihyo's face.

"YOO JEONGYEON!" Jihyo unnie shout when Jeongyeon's run.

"THE FOUR OF YOU! YOUR REALLY PISSING ME OFF!" She shouted and we all run away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...
15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...
394K 13.1K 56
I will choose you over and over again. I will choose you without a doubt, without hesitation, without fear, and with every beat of my heart. I will n...
310K 10K 32
It's always another typical story. ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌WARNING❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ This is the sequel for: "Capturing the Photographer's heart" If you haven't read that, ...