Switched Bodies (Creek)

By Shadamycute

A story of Craig and Tweek switching bodies. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

5.4K 149 22
By Shadamycute

Craig's P.O.V

I go over to my own house and open the door. I think Tweek is in my room so I kind of sprint up there. "Tweek come over here." I tried to sound like I had everything in control. "C-craig what i-is going on?" He looks at me. Now that I look at myself I am much taller than Tweek.
"To be honest I don't know, but we'll get though this." Sounding as confident as I could. I hugged Tweek, but right now I was smaller than him so to me it was a little awkward. I just realised something we have to pretend to be each other. My dad is going to hurt Tweek.
I couldn't stand the thought of Tweek getting hurt because of me. "Tweek when you get home or rather my house run straight to this room I mean it." I said sharply. He seemed to understand and nodded. School is tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. "C-Craig can y-you stay h-here tonight?" His voice got quieter as he spoke. "Ya just let me call your parents." I look at Tweek's contacts and found his mom's and called. "C-Craig remember you h-have to s-stutter." His voice rung through my head. That's right I have to pretend to be Tweek! "H-hello mom c-can I spend t-the night at C-Craig's?" Hoping that worked. "Of course honey be safe." Yes it worked! "T-thank you m-mom!" "Your welcome sweetie." I hung up the phone and told Tweek that I could spend the night. For some reason I felt really sleepy. "Tweek are you tired?" I ask lousy. "To b-be honest C-Craig I d-do." "Well let's talk about this in the morning." I sighed and crawled into the bed.  felt Tweek get on the bed and before I knew it I was out.

See I told you I was going to update. Well I made this one a little longer than the other one. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 249 14
Two lovers who fell apart months back find each other again. But not as lovers, but as enemies, but they both know deep down they still have feelings...
1.3M 54.6K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.7K 64 5
Two days after Stan's eighteenth birthday, he decides to end it all. He can't handle the depression and loneliness anymore. But before he can go thr...