Rishabala : Three Shots: Bas...

By lazyakabookworm

Madhu finally starts her new college and on the first day of college, she attracts the attention of Rishabh K... More

Part Two
Part Three

Part One

22.7K 577 89
By lazyakabookworm

Madhu was sitting with Malik in the living room of Kundra's Mansion waiting for Mohan Kundra to make an appearance. 

"Just 5 mins, Madhu." Malik whispers to her and Madhu nods in reply distractedly her mind elsewhere. 

"Good Morning, Mr. Malik." Mohan says as he walked into the living room with a smile. 

"Good Morning, Mr. Kundra. I just wanted to discuss something with you urgently and that is why I dropped in the morning. Sorry for the inconvenience." 

"No worries... what is the matter?" Mohan asks as he took a seat opposite to them. 

"By the way, I forgot to introduce you; this is my daughter, Madhubala. I was on my way to drop her off to her college." Malik says as he got up to leave after the meeting. 

Mohan smiles at her and asks her, "Which college?" 

"Elite." Madhu replies. 

"Rishu studies there." Mohan says excitedly. "He is doing final year MBA." 

"That is wonderful. It is Madhu's first day there and she was really nervous about all the ragging and all. Now she will have someone for help." Malik says smiling. 

"Yes... yes." Mohan says a little uncomfortably. 

"Maybe we could introduce them." 

"Oh... he just got in to take a shower." Mohan replies. 

"Oh!" Malik says disappointed and then noticing a photo on the wall, he asks, "Is that Mr. Kundra?" 

"Yes." 

"Ah... now Madhu you know who to go to if you have any trouble." Malik tells her pointing at the photo. 

Madhu turns to look at the photo curiously and sees a handsome man staring back at her. He looked so serious and he was actually glaring at the camera for daring to capture his photo but the man was one hell of an eye candy. 

Madhu was hiding behind one of her classmates as they stood in a circle around the seniors as they picked one by one of their classmates and made them do stupid things. 

"You! Come here." the senior boy orders Madhu as he pointed at her. 

Madhu nervously steps forward as she looked around for an escape route. 

"What is your name?" 

"Madhu... Madhubala." Madhu stutters in fear. 

"Why do you look so scared?" 

"I..." 

"You should be scared. We will eat you alive and no one is going to save you." he scares her and Madhu visibly shivers in fear. 

"I am bored. I need some entertainment." One of the senior girls says. 

"What kind of entertainment, Dips?" he asks her smiling. "Will dance do?" 

"Yes." 

He turns to Madhu and watches her for a few minutes then asks her, "Didn't you hear Dipali? Dance." 

"I don't know to dance." Madhu quickly tells him as panic set in. 

"When we ask you to do something you don't say anything in return, you do it." He tells her angrily. 

"I really don't know." Madhu tells him in almost tears. 

"Now don't start crying." He says a little uncomfortable. "Just do as I tell you." 

Madhu gulps in panic as she tried to hold her tears. Just when she was about to give in, she gets the wisp of cigarette smell. Curious to see who dared to smoke in the college campus that too near the classes, she turns her head and sees Rishu walking by with a lit cigarette on his lips. 

"RISHU!" Madhu shouts his name as if he was her oasis and runs to him as she slightly pushed the seniors and classmates around her. 

"HEY!" Dipali shouts after her and runs behind her but Madhu ignores her as she realized that she had Rishu's undivided attention as he had stopped and was glaring at her with a curious frown. 

"Rishu." Madhu stops in front of him in relief. 

"Who are you?" he asks her with a frown. "And how dare you call me Rishu?" 

"Er... I am Madhu... Madhubala Malik... didn't your father tell you?" Madhu asks him curiously. 

"Mohan?" RK asks her with a frown. 

Madhu was taken back hearing him address his father by name and then seeing Dipali coming towards her she quickly tells him. "I am Shemsher Malik's daughter. He is the new auditor for your company. Mohan uncle said that you would help me if there is any trouble in college. They are ragging me." Madhu tells him. 

"Shit." Dipali says in a panic hearing Madhu. 

"Mohan promised I will take care of you?" RK asks her frowning as he blew the smoke on to her face. 

Madhu steps back feeling the smoke on her face and nods her head in confusion and fear seeing his attitude. 

"Just let it go, RK. She doesn't know." Dipali says suddenly as she gripped Madhu's hand and started to pull her away. 

RK quickly holds Madhu's other hand and asks Dipali furiously, "Where do you think you are taking her?" 

"We are just ragging her. You don't interfere." Dipali says as she freed Madhu's hand from RK and dragged Madhu away while Madhu turned to look at RK for help seeing that he had tried to intervene for her. 

"Have you gone out of your mind?" Dipali furiously whispers to her as she dragged her to a deserted corner. 

"I..." Madhu panics as she looked for Rishu to come and save her from the senior. 

"Do you not know anything about him?" 

That caught her attention and Madhu turns to look at Dipali in confusion. 

"I am his Dad's business partner's daughter. And just because of that he made my life a living hell here when I joined this college." Dipali tells her. 

Madhu looks at her in shock wondering why he would do that. 

"He hates his father. He had tortured me for months till he got bored." 

"Oh my God." Madhu whispers in shock. 

"And you went and told him that his father promised you that he would take care of you? You just made yourself his new toy." Dipali tells her in a whisper. 

"But..." Madhu starts in panic. 

"God save you, Madhubala. Try to stay away from him." Dipali tells her and walks away. 

Madhu nervously starts to walk back to her class when out of nowhere Rishu comes in front of her. She gulps in fear and she quickly starts to apologize for her earlier behavior so he doesn't make her his new toy. "I..." 

"What did Dipali tell you?" he asks as he exhaled smoke onto her face. 

Madhu gulps as she tried to move back from the smoke and he follows her. "Did she tell you to hide from me?" 

Madhu doesn't reply to that as she stared at him in fear. RK looks at her face intently and then he tells her, "Wherever you hide... I am going to find you." 

"Please... don't do anything to me... I just met your father today... he didn't say anything actually... my Papa was asking him." Madhu quickly tells him. 

RK smirks at her in reply. 

"Let me go." Madhu whispers to him in fear just as the bell rang for the first period. 

"First day... first class." RK murmurs. "Did you know that first years can't leave the campus till the end of the day once they enter college?" 

Madhu nods in reply curiously. 

RK smiles at her as he took his hand above her head and Madhu fearfully looks up just as cold liquid falls on her face, hair and her dress. Madhu touches her face to feel the liquid and looks at her hand and sees black ink. 

Whistling happily RK walks off while Madhu burst out crying. 

Madhu walks into her class all wet after trying to get rid of the ink but it had left a stain on her salwar and her face. 

"Yes?" the professor asks and stops in shock seeing Madhu's condition. "What happened to you? Did someone rag you?" he asks her with a furious frown. 

Hearing his question, Madhu's eyes fill with tears. 

"Do you know the student's name?" 

"Rishu Kundra." Madhu whispers as tears fell from her eyes. 

"Rishabh Kundra!" he says angrily and tells her, "Come with me." 

Madhu nervously stood in the Principal's room waiting for Rishu to come. Finally he saunters in blessedly without his blasted cigarette on his lips. 

"Rishabh Kundra, don't you know that ragging is not allowed here? And what kind of ragging is this?" Principal asks him furiously. 

"Ragging? I didn't rag anybody." RK says surprised. 

"Then what is this?" he asks pointing at Madhu. 

RK turns to Madhu and says, "I haven't seen her before in my life." 

Seeing him looking at her, Madhu steps back scared her courage draining completely. 

"Then why did she name you?" 

RK walks towards Madhu and in a threating tone he asks her, "Did I do this to you?" Madhu looks at him and sees him menacingly looking at her. "Did I?" 

"Are you trying to scare her in front of me?" Principal asks him furiously. 

"I am offended and outrage at her allegation. So I am asking her whether it was me." RK explains and turns to look at Madhu. "Did I?" he asks her as he glared at her. 

"No." Madhu replies scared. 

RK smirks at her as he stepped back. 

"No?" Principal asks her. 

"He was not the one. It was someone else." Madhu lies shivering visibly. 

"Now, can I go?" RK asks him. 

"You think I didn't see what you did?" Principal asks him angrily. 

"She said it was not me. Now, you have no grounds to accuse me of anything. I can sue you for harassment if you try to pin this on me." RK threatens the Principal. 

The Principal looks at him flustered. 

"I thought so." RK says with an arrogant smirk. "Now, can I leave?" and without waiting for a reply he walks out while Madhu watched in fear how he had threatened the Principal. 

Madhu walks out of the Principal's room and sees RK waiting for her. 

"Bad move, Madhu." RK tells her shaking his head at her. 

"Please... leave me alone... stop troubling me." Madhu begs him. 

RK looks at her face pleading him for a while in a daze then shaking his head he tells her "No." 

"I didn't know about you and your father..." 

"He is not my father." RK furiously cuts her off. 

"Rishu..." 

"It's RK." He tells her furiously. 

"RK... I am sor..." 

RK frowns and cuts her off. "RK doesn't sound nice when you say it. Rishu sounds better." 

Madhu gapes at him in shock hearing him. 

"Say it." RK orders her. 

"I am sorry I didn't kn..." 

RK cuts her off and takes a step closer to her, "Say my name." 

Madhu steps back seeing him come forward as she looked at him confused wondering if he was slightly mental. Madhu hits the wall and RK moves even closer to her. 

"Say. My. Name." RK says as he stared into her eyes while he kept his hand above her head and slightly leaned on his hand. 

"Rishu." Madhu whispers as she stared into his eyes, it felt personal saying his name looking into his eyes like that. 

RK stops breathing hearing the way she had whispered his name, there was something pulling him hearing his name from her lips. He looks away and steps back. The moment he stepped back, Madhu recovering from her daze runs off and he just watched her go. 

Next day, Madhu was walking towards her class when she sees RK coming from the opposite side. She looks away and acts as if she didn't see him and walks a little faster. She was about to walk past him when he casually took her hand and started walking in the opposite direction. 

"Leave me." Madhu says as she struggled to free her hand from his. Ignoring her struggles RK walks off towards the ground while he lit a cigarette with one hand and dragged her with the other. 

"Rishu... please... bell rang." Madhu tells him pleadingly and he continues to ignore her as he walked through the ground towards the trees. 

They reach the middle of a small forest and he leaves her hand. Madhu looks around in panic as he leaned back onto a tree and smoked. 

"Why did you bring me here?" Madhu asks worried of his intention. 

RK ignores her and continues to smoke. 

Madhu starts to run away when he tells her, "I didn't say you can leave." 

"I want to go. Class started." Madhu tells him nervously. 

RK smirks at her as he continued to smoke without answering her. 

"I am going." Madhu tells him and starts to walk off when RK quickly pulls her towards him and swiftly turning around he pushes her against the tree with him leaning on her. His chest resting on hers. Madhu gasps in shock feeling him so close to her and nervously stares at him and then she starts struggling to push him away. As she tried to push him away, he put more pressure on her which ended up with their bodies brushing against each other roughly. 

"This is fun." RK says with a smile and realizing his meaning Madhu stops moving. 

"Now are you going to stand here like a good girl or do I have to hold you here like this?" 

"I'll stay." Madhu replies quickly. 

RK smirks and starts to move away when he stops and keeps his cigarette on her lips. Madhu starts coughing feeling the smoke on her and he moves back chuckling seeing her eyes water. 

Madhu stood there watching him fearfully while he leaned against a tree opposite to her smoking and looking through his mobile. 

They remained like that for ten minutes making Madhu wonder whether he forgot about her presence there. She quietly starts to take a step when he "HMMMM?" at her as he continued to look at his mobile. Madhu quickly stops and stares at him in between checking her watch. The class would have started by now. 

Another twenty minutes later, he tells her "You can go." 

Madhu quickly runs off without saying anything. 

"Sir?" Madhu gasps at her Professor at the entrance of her class waiting to be let in. 

"Yes? Are you in this class?" 

"Yes." 

"Is this the time to come to college?" he asks her. 

"Actually..." Madhu starts to tell him and then remembering the scene at the Principal's office she says, "Sorry sir." 

"Every year there will be one like this. Don't know why they even bother coming to college. Stay out." Professor tells her and then continues to teach the class while Madhu stood outside the class fighting her tears. She didn't deserve this. 

Madhu was walking towards her class when she sees RK watching her from afar. Before she could turn her gaze away from him, he crooks his finger at her gesturing her to go towards him. Madhu wanted to run from there but his gaze was holding her captive and without even realizing she starts walking towards him. 

"Let's go?" he asks her with a smile. 

"I keep getting thrown out of the class because of you." 

"Good." RK replies and starts to walk off and noticing that Madhu remained where she was he grabs her hand and starts walking. 

"Please Rishu." 

"Shut up." he orders her. 

He takes her to the same place and leaned on the tree while she remained opposite to him. 

"Give me your phone." RK orders her. 

"Why?" Madhu asks as she held her bag protectively. RK snatches her bag from her and ransacks it as he threw everything else down that wasn't her phone. Finally getting her phone, he throws her bag back at her and walks back to the tree. Madhu starts picking up her things from the floor and repacks it while she watched RK doing something on her phone. She hears his mobile ringing and realizes that now he had her number. Few minutes later, he hands her phone back to her. 

"Go." RK tells her. 

Madhu grabs her phone and runs back to her class as fast as she could before the first bell rings. 

Madhu sits on her place and quickly starts checking her phone to see what he did. She checks her dialed numbers and sees the last call made to Rishu. He had even saved his number on her phone. She starts to delete his number and then decides to save his number on her phone so that she doesn't pick his call in case he called her. Then she starts checking her messages and all to see if he sent anyone any message or anything. She couldn't find anything suspicious and just then the Professor walk in. quickly putting her mobile on silent she keeps it in her bag. 

Madhu was engrossed in her class when she suddenly hears a moaning sound. 

"What is that?" Professor asks furiously as the male and female moaning sound kept getting louder. Realizing it was coming from her bag Madhu quickly takes out her mobile to see Rishu calling and that was her ringtone. She quickly cuts the call in panic and looks up to see everyone staring at her; some in shock and some chuckling. She turns to look at the Professor and sees her glaring at her. 

"GET OUT!" 

Madhu starts to explain herself when she sees some guys chuckling at her. Then hearing the moaning sound again, Madhu quickly cuts the call and grabbing her bag she runs out of the class. 

The moment she stepped out of the class she sees RK standing there and laughing. Seeing him so happily laughing at her, tears fill her eyes and she runs away. 

Not knowing where to hide, Madhu runs to the place RK usually takes her and falling on the ground she burst out crying. Few minutes later, she feels someone sit next to her and turns to look at him and sees RK. 

"What did I ever do to you? Why are you doing this to me?" Madhu asks him crying uncontrollably. 

RK watches her for a while then without a word he hugs her. Madhu was just too tired of everything and hugs him as she cried. RK silently starts patting her back to calm her and a while later she calms down. Realizing she was hugging him Madhu pushes him away and moves back as she wiped her tears. 

RK takes her phone from her hand and goes to profile. Madhu sees that he had put an exception on his number while on silent mode. He deletes it and passes the phone back to her. Madhu puts her phone on loud and starts to keep it in her bag when it starts ringing with the moaning sound. Hearing that RK starts chuckling softly while Madhu cut the call turning pink. 

"It is funny." RK says in between his laughter. 

"It is not." Madhu replies angrily while she deleted that ringtone. 

"You deleted it? I stayed up half the night on the net to get that ringtone." RK tells her offended though there was a twinkle in his eyes. 

"I hate you." 

RK suddenly becomes furious and tells her angrily as he gripped her arms and made her face him, "Don't ever say that again." 

Madhu gulps seeing him furious and quickly nods her head. He was a psycho. 

Next day, Madhu walks into college as she avoided the looks everyone was giving her. Her ringtone was the flash news of the previous day. She was walking when she hears two guys moaning loudly. She turns to look at the side and sees two guys moaning loudly at her while their friends hung around laughing. Madhu's eyes fill with tears at her humiliation and was about to walk off when she sees RK watching the guys. Then he turns to look at her and noticing the tears, he walks towards the two guys and stops right in front of them. Seeing RK right on their face they stop making the sound and look at him. 

"Do it again." RK orders them. 

"RK..." one of them starts to stammer. 

"I said, do it again." 

"We were just having some fun." 

"Do it." 

One of the guys starts to moan and RK quickly grabs his throat and he starts gasping and choking. RK leans closer to him and tells him in a loud furious tone, so that everyone hears him. "Don't ever trouble Madhu. You mess with her, you mess with me." 

Madhu looks at him in shock as her eyes popped out wondering what happened to him. Was it remorse because she had cried yesterday? 

"Got it?" RK asks him. 

And the guy nods quickly. RK leaves him and then turning to look at Madhu, he grabs her hand and walk off. 

"Thank you." Madhu whispers to him. 

"For what?" RK asks her. 

"For helping me." 

"I wasn't helping you. No one messes in my territory." 

Territory? She was his territory? 

"That was nasty." Dipali tells her as she joined Madhu on the way to the class. 

Madhu turns to her and doesn't say anything. 

"Thank God, he never got this idea when he was torturing me." 

"What did he do to you?" Madhu asks curiously wondering if he took Dipali also to their spot, somehow she didn't like that. 

"He would mess with my car, puncture my tyre... he did that ink thing with me too... he would mess with my lunch... you know all those juvenile things. He reminds me of a school bully." 

"Did he take you to that tress?" 

"Trees? What trees?" Dipali asks confused. 

"Near the ground." 

"No... that area is restricted right? What does he do to you there?" 

"Nothing. He would just drag me there and then he would play on his mobile making sure I get late for class." 

"Drag? Thank God he never touched me or such." Dipali tells her and Madhu didn't understand why she was feeling a lot relieved hearing that. "But heard he stood up for you." 

"Because I am his territory." 

"God! What a crack head?" 

"When did he stop?" 

"Two to three months later. He got bored." 

RK continued to trouble her with various ways and she became notorious to the Professors. She was the first year student who rarely showed up in class and if she did, she would cause some trouble in class. Madhu was growing tired of RK and his antics, her only hope was what Dipali had said, that RK had got bored with his antics and stopped. So she was eagerly waiting for him to get bored with her. 

Unexpectedly, Malik and family were invited to RK's house for dinner. Since Madhu never told her parents what RK was doing to her in college she didn't have enough reasons to bow out of the dinner invitation. And Friday night, she found herself at the Kundra's house having dinner with his parents. Hearing that RK wasn't home, she sighed in relief. But she was too soon to sigh because after the dinner while the elders talked among themselves, RK had walked in. 

"Madhu?" RK says her name in surprise seeing her at his house while Madhu gulped in panic seeing him. 

"You two know each other?" Meera asks surprised. 

When RK doesn't reply to her, Mohan informs her. "Madhu is in Rishu's college." 

"Oh that is nice." Meera says smiling. "Madhu might have been getting bored with our elderly talk." 

"Come Madhu, I will take you to the TV room then." RK tells her. 

"No... it's..." Madhu hesitantly starts to reject his offer when Malik tells her with a smile, "You go, Madhu. We are going to be here for a while more. You will get bored." 

Having no other option, Madhu hesitantly gets up and walks with RK. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?" RK asks her as he frowned at her. 

"I wasn't planning to." 

"You were trying to get out of coming here?" 

"Yes." 

He grins hearing that and asks her, "When are you going to learn?" 

"Learn what?" Madhu asks as she watched him go through the DVD collections. 

"That there is no saving you from me." 

Madhu looks at him in shock as he casually played a movie and sat on the couch. 

"Sit." 

Madhu sits next to him and rest of the night they watched the movie in silence. 

Few days later, Madhu was sleeping when she hears her phone ringing and seeing Rishu call, she cuts the call. He kept calling and she kept cutting the call. Finally giving up an hour later, she picked the call. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" 

"WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG TO ANSWER?" 

"I WAS SLEEPING." 

"DON'T SLEEP." 

"THEN?" 

"Be on line." RK tells her. 

Madhu starts frowning hearing his order and then she hears the sound of a movie playing. 

"Are you watching a movie?" Madhu asks furiously. 

"Yes. Now shut up." 

Madhu hangs up the call furiously. A second later, she hears her mobile ringing. She picks it up furiously. 

"WHY DID YOU HANG UP?" 

"YOU ARE WATCHING TV." 

"You want me to talk to you?" RK asks surprised. 

"NO. I want to sleep." 

"STAY ON THE LINE." RK orders her and then she hears the movie playing. 

Madhu sat there with the phone on her ears for a while then giving up she dozes off. 

RK hears her slightly snoring over the phone neither did he cut the call nor did he try to wake her up. He continued to watch the movie knowing she was on the other side. 

Madhu walks in to college and sees RK waiting for her. She starts to walk towards him without him even calling her as she has given up fighting the inevitable. RK starts walking to the car park instead of their usual spot and Madhu curiously follows him. "Where are we going?" 

RK walks to his car and opens the door for her. 

"No." Madhu shakes her head in panic wondering if he was going to take her somewhere. 

"Get in." RK orders her sternly and Madhu sits in fear. 

Closing the door, RK walks to the other side of the car and gets in. He turns on the AC. Then he pulls back his seat and Madhu panics seeing that. Without saying anything to her, he lies back and as Madhu watched in shock he goes to sleep. 

Madhu sat there staring him as he slept like an innocent baby. Even after ten minutes when he continued to sleep Madhu quietly opens the door and gets out. 

Madhu was sitting in class and listening to lecture when RK comes to the Professor and whispers something to him. Nodding his head, Professor turns to Madhu and tells her, "Madhubala... you have a call... please go to the office." 

Gulping as she stared at RK, Madhu takes her bag and walks out with him. 

Madhu watches him as he strode ahead of her and she knew he was furious. She wanted to run from there but she knew that he wouldn't let her go away that easily. Helplessly she follows him and just as she reached his car, RK pulls her towards him and presses her against his car as he gripped her arms and asks her furiously, "I don't remember telling you that you could go." 

"You don't own me. I can do whatever I want." Madhu tells him furiously. 

"I do, love. I do." RK tells her and then opening his car door, he pushes her inside. 

RK closes the door and walks to the other side and gets in. 

"Be here when I wake up." RK orders her as he lies back. Madhu watches him in shock. 

"Why do you want me here?" 

"I want you here." RK replies then he take her hand. Holding her hand he goes to sleep once again and Madhu sat there while he slept holding her hand through 2 lectures. 

At night, Madhu hears the mobile ringing and with a frown she picks the call. 

"What?" 

"Now I have to give reasons?" RK asks her from the other side. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" Madhu asks him helplessly. 

"Because I like doing this to you. Now, stop talking. I am watching the match." 

Madhu sighs and holding the phone she goes to sleep. 

Few days later, Madhu was sitting at their spot and waiting for RK to let her go while he sat next to her leaning on the tree. Feeling her back aching, Madhu starts stretching to relax it. Seeing her twisting and turning for a while, RK leaves his mobile on his lap and sighing loudly he turns her around and starts massaging her back. 

"What are you doing?" Madhu asks him in panic. 

"If your back is aching then lean on the tree." RK tells her as he continued to massage her back. 

Feeling a tingling sensation at the pit of her stomach due to his massaging, Madhu quickly moves to the tree and lean her back on it. Shaking his head at her, RK leans back on the tree and continues with his game. 

"It's time for second hour. Can I go?" Madhu asks him realizing that he has been holding her there more than their usual time. 

"No." 

"I already missed one class. First curriculum assessments are coming up and I still haven't copied all the notes that I missed." 

"I don't care." 

"Please Rishu." 

RK turns to her irately and sees her giving him puppy dog looks. Sighing he tells her, "Go but be back here by next hour." 

"But..." 

"GO." 

Madhu grabs her bag and runs to class. 

Madhu manages to reach the class before the Professor and she takes almost all of Mukund's notes except for that period's from him and goes to the DTP to Xerox the notes. Mukund being the rumored best student in class, his notes were pretty detailed and organized. Madhu gives it for photocopying and comes back to class. 

At the end of the class, Madhu goes to collect the photocopies and comes back to class. She gives Mukund his notes and contemplated on whether to join RK or not. Finding out that it was a free hour, Madhu decides to go to library and study instead of being with RK. 

Madhu was busy studying when she feels someone's presence and looks up curiously to see a furious RK murderously glaring at her. 

"Come out." RK furiously spits out to her. 

"I am studying." Madhu replies to him as she quiver under his furious gaze. 

"I said come out." 

"No." 

"Madhu..." RK starts in a warning tone. 

"I want to study. Go away." Madhu tells him. 

Hearing her, RK turns around and furiously walks away surprising Madhu. 

From the moment, RK left Madhu started panicking worrying if she had offended him or pissed him off or worse hurt him by refusing to go with him. Thinking she might have hurt him was hurting her and Madhu couldn't understand why she was feeling like that. Unable to take the tension anymore, Madhu decides to check on RK. She nervously walks to their spot and finds him smoking. Seeing him smoke after a long time she realized that he had stopped smoking near her. He was furiously glaring at her while Madhu nervously walked towards him. As soon as she reached him he grabs her bag and opening it he starts throwing each one of her books on the ground while Madhu watched confused. 

"Step back." RK orders her and Madhu moves back. "Back." Madhu moves further back. Making sure she was away from harm, he takes a bunch of the Xeroxed copies and taking his lighter he lit it on fire. 

"RISHU! What are you doing?" Madhu asks him in panic as she ran to stop him. 

RK drops the fire on her pile of book and quickly pulls Madhu away as her books caught fire. 

"I have to study for exams, Rishu!" Madhu shouts in panic as she struggled to free herself from him so she could save her books. RK holds her tight till all her books were burned. Then he leaves her and Madhu falls down crying. 

"I don't know a thing. I will fail." Madhu wails. 

RK lifts her up and holding her furiously he tells her, "Nothing is more important than me, got it?" 

Madhu looks at him in shock as he stared at her waiting for her reply. 

Dazed, Madhu nods her head at him. Satisfied, RK walks off. 

Madhu runs to her room crying and seeing her crying, Padmini follows her. 

"What happened, Madhu?" Padmini asks her worried seeing her daughter lying on bed crying. 

"I will fail. I don't have anything to study." 

"Why? What happened?" 

"He burned my books." Madhu tells her as she cried. 

"Who?" 

"Rishu." 

"What happened, Malik?" Mohan asks Malik as he walked into the living room and smiles seeing Madhu. "How are you, Madhu?" 

Madhu gulps in panic and regret at what she had done. 

"Where is your son?" 

"Rishu? What happened?" Mohan asks in dread. 

"He burned Madhu's books." Malik says furiously. 

"He did?" Mohan asks Madhu in shock. 

Hearing the question directed at her, Madhu stops breathing as she had the unbelievable thought that she would be betraying Rishu if she outted him to his father. Seeing Madhu staring at Mohan as a deer caught in the headlights, Malik answers, "He did and I want to know why he did that. Her exams are next week too." 

RK walks in hearing the conversation and he leans back on the wall as he listened to the conversation. 

"No, Papa." He hears Madhu's answer and looks at her surprised and she was looking at her father as she lied for him. "He did it accidently. Not purposefully." 

"What?" Malik asks in shock. 

"That is why I was stopping you from coming here but you didn't let me say anything." 

"You don't have to lie, Madhu." Mohan tells her gently. 

"I am not lying. Why would Rishu do that to me? He knows my exams are near. He was very apologetic too but I was upset and worried about the exams." 

"You are not lying, right?" Malik asks her frowning. 

"No, Papa. I am sorry for the misunderstanding." Madhu apologizes. 

"I am sorry, Mr. Kundra." Malik adds. 

"No, Malik. I know..." Mohan starts and was cut off by RK who sauntered in. 

"Madhu... what are you doing here?" RK asks her. 

Madhu turns to him in shock and gulps in panic hoping he wouldn't misunderstand her. Things had gone out of her hand when her mother heard about the incident. 

"Yesterday, you put Madhu's books on fire." Malik asks him. 

"Yeah... that..." RK starts but Madhu cuts him off. "It was an accident, Papa. He was smoking and he accidently burned my books. Now let's go. I am getting late for college." 

"I am going to college. You can come with me. Don't trouble your father." RK tells Madhu. 

"I'll go, Papa?" Madhu asks him wanting to escape from her father. 

Malik nods and Madhu and RK quickly leave. 

Mohan watches them leave and turning to Malik he asks him, "Why is she covering up for him?" 

"What do you mean?" Malik asks frowning. 

"I know my son. I was worried for Madhu." 

"Why?" 

"He hates me. And he knows that we know each other and he would trouble her. Like he troubled my business partner's daughter before." 

"Why is he doing that?" 

"To trouble me." 

"Why does he want to trouble you?" Malik asks shocked. 

"Because he hates me for marrying Meera." 

"Meeraji is not..." 

"Not his mother. His mother passed away." 

RK and Madhu were silent the whole way to college. Madhu waited for him to apologize to her for what he did. Just as they reach college, Malik calls Madhu. 

"Madhu, did you reach college?" 

"Yes, Papa." 

"Did you lie to me about Rishabh?" 

"No, Papa." 

"Hmmm okay. Stay away from him." 

"Okay." Madhu says a little upset at her father's order and turns to look at RK. 

"He asked you to stay away from me?" RK asks her after she hung up. 

"Yes." 

"You didn't have to lie. Mohan would have told him." 

"Why do you call your father by his name?" Madhu asks him shocked. 

"He is not my father." RK tells her as he got out of the car and Madhu follows him. 

"I have to go to class. I need to get notes." 

RK nods and Madhu looks at him for a few seconds waiting for him to apologize. Realizing he wasn't going to say sorry, she starts to walk off when his voice reaches her. 

"You didn't say sorry." 

Madhu turns to him in shock. "What?" 

"You didn't say sorry for the way you behaved yesterday." 

Madhu gapes at him in shock wondering if he was for real. 

"It's okay. I forgive you." RK tells her and walks off. 

Madhu was making up some stories of a pet destroying all her notes to Mukund so she could take his notes again for photocopying. She was cracking some stupid joke on her non-existent pet and laughing with Mukund when she notices RK furiously glaring at her. She stops in shock seeing him furious and wonders what had she done to rile him up. 

RK marches to her and grabbing her hand he pulls her towards him then turning to Mukund he tells him, "If I see you again with her, I'll kill you." 

Madhu gasps in shock and ignoring that RK starts walking off dragging her along with him. 

"Rishu..." Madhu calls his name to stop him as he was too fast for her and she was practically running to catch up with him. RK furiously releases her and turning to her he asks her furiously, "What were you doing with him?" 

"I..." 

"How dare you smile with him and flirt with him?" 

"Rishu..." 

Before she could explain herself, RK furiously cups her face and slams his lips on hers. Madhu stood there in shock, too shocked to react as he devoured her lips, hungrily and forcibly. 

"You are mine! Only mine! You understand that?" RK asks her as he released her. 

Madhu gapes at him in shock seeing his furious declaration. 

"No one has the right to look at you, talk to you or smile at you. You belong to me. You are mine." saying that he again takes her lips in his and kisses her again while Madhu neither kissed him back nor pushed him away. 

"Don't talk to him again." 

"I was asking for his notes." 

"I don't care." 

Madhu was sitting in her room and remembering their kiss. She starts blushing at the way he had kissed her and his possessive declaration. Madhu smiles as she thought about him. He was a little psycho but she liked his madness. There was an apnapan to his madness. She finally admitted to herself that she liked the way he always wanted her around him. The way they always sit in silence together or how she goes to sleep knowing he was there on the other side of the phone. As she was thinking about her time with him, a very scary thought occurred to her. What if he was just doing all this to torture her? As if to make her fall for him and then dump her? 

As that feeling took shape, Madhu couldn't shake it away from her heart. She started getting worried realizing that he hadn't said anything about his feelings, just that she was his. By next day, Madhu was convinced that he didn't love her like she loved him. 

Madhu walks into college and sees RK waiting for her as usual. Madhu walks with him to their spot. As soon as they reached privacy he turns to kiss her and Madhu steps back. 

"Are you doing this to hurt your father?" Madhu asks him. 

"Doing what?" RK asks her frowning. 

"Kissing me. Telling me that I am yours." 

"You are mine." 

"For how long?" 

"How long?" RK asks her shocked. 

"Will it be like how it was with Dipali? You would get bored and leave me." 

RK glares at her furiously for a while then turning around he looks at the ground and picking up a sharp rock, he cuts his palm. Madhu panics seeing his hand bleed and she starts to take his palm when he unceremoniously runs it over her head marking her maang. 

"You are mine, forever. You are my wife now." RK tells her while Madhu looked at him in shock. 

RK hugs her while Madhu simply stood there wondering why he didn't simply say he loved her. Or did he love her?

Three things:

1. Say whatever you want... I think this is one of the most interesting RK I ever wrote 

2. I admit that this Madhu is a bigger psycho for falling for the other psycho 

3. I have this story in my head that is haunting me since yesterday... it has RK raping Madhu, Madhu gets preggers and she forgives him... Don't know why I am getting plagued by such a dark idea... I might just end up writing it... Just wanted to know, who all would be interested in reading a rapist and rape victim story... and let me tell you, I can never redeem a rapist completely... so think of that before you tell me.

Please vote and comment 

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 644 1
RK and Madhu have an arranged marriage, and how they deal with the initial small issues in every marriage. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
138K 6.7K 16
After her parents died, Madhu has been living with the Kundras. Seeing the protective nature of RK towards her, Madhu assumes he is in love with her...
39.2K 1.5K 3
Madhu falls in love with the school hero and her best friend's brother, Rishabh Kundra. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
29K 961 1
Madhu after her divorce, for her parents marries RK. How RK, Madhu and his daughter, Ruhi fill the void in each other life forms the story.