When A Fan met Her star [ Edi...

By nila_c423

Jai Prakash Raj is a dashing superstar. heartthrob of many girls. Darling of the industry and the Greek God f... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 : Meet Fan and Her Family
Chapter 02 : Meet Star and His Family
Chapter 03 : Movie Release
Chapter 04 : Surprise!
Chapter 05 : Fan Meets Her Star
Chapter 06 : A Day to Remember
Chapter 07 : Accident
Chapter 08 : Saving Him
Chapter 09 : Get Well Soon
Chapter 10 : Who is She?
Chapter 11 : Srishti
Chapter 12 : Star Meets His Fan
Chapter 13 : A Visit To His House
Chapter 14 : She Is Different
Chapter 15 : Will We Meet Again?
Chapter 16 : Jai's Restlessness
Chapter 17 : Love?
Chapter 18 : The Pooja
Chapter 19 : She Left
Chapter 20 : His and Her Dilemma
Chapter 21 : Mind v/s Heart
Chapter 22 : His Thoughts
Chapter 24 : The Phone Call
Chapter 25 : Dream Project
Chapter 26 : Rumours
Chapter 27 : Just Friends
Chapter 28 : Proposal
Chapter 29 : Birthday Wish
Chapter 30 : Celebration
Chapter 31 : Midnight Drive
Chapter 32 : Hard Times
Chapter 33 : Acceptance
Chapter 34 : Legally Married
Chapter 35 : The Truth
Chapter 36 : Big Day
Chapter 37 : Stubborn Decisions
Chapter 38 : Changed Life?
Chapter 39 : Revelations
Chapter 40 : Sanjay?
Chapter 41 : Sir v/s Madam
Chapter 42 : Check-mate
Chapter 43 : Biggest Fan
Chapter 44 : The Accidental Kiss
Chapter 45 : I'll Miss You

Chapter 23 : Arjun

1.3K 118 83
By nila_c423

Srishti spent the morning. Sitting idle. She felt her head splitting into pieces. With all the thoughts rushing through her head. She didn't knew what to do and whom to speak about this.

Besides she wondered how she will ever get her phone back from jais place. She wanted to call on her phone. And let them know that she'd forgotten it. But something pulled her back. She wanted to wait for sometime. To fix herself.

She couldn't stay at home for too long as well. Finally after battling to herself she decided to go to her College. Meeting her friends would lessen the stress she's been going through. She believed it.

After slipping into her dress quickly. She grabbed her scooter and drove to her college. It was almost break time. She walked towards her class, lost in thoughts. Didn't even realise that she'd banged onto someone.

"Hey watch out. Dream girl"she heard a voice and looked up. To meet his eyes.

"Arjun?"her lips widened.

"Long time"he chuckled and leaned for a hug. Srishti hugged him back.

"What the hell. Where were you all these while. I missed you so much"srishti said. Pouting. He laughed at her face.

"I missed you more. Grandma fell sick last week. I had to stay back to take care of her"he said.

"Oh I'm sorry..is she okay?"she asked. Concerned.

"Yep. Better. I was looking out for you. Your friends said that you were on leave"he said.

"I...I was not feeling well. But I'm good now. Sitting home idle. Was making me insane so"srishti sighed.

"I see. Do you want to grab a cup of coffee from the canteen madam?"he asked. She chuckled.

"Sure"

They walked towards the canteen. Chatting over things. They missed each other. Srishti was surely feeling better after meeting Arjun. He made her smile. No matter what the situation was. Without realising herself. Her stress lessened and she laughed. For whatever he said.

"Damn. I can't believe that I missed our culturals. When my friends sent me the video of you that day...I was laughing like hell"arjun grinned. Occupying a table in the canteen.

"What are you talking about?"Srishti occupied a seat. Opposite to him. He ordered for a mint lime and samosas which was srishtis favorite.

"Finally someone met her superstar I see"he winked at her. Making her heart beat faster. She recalled her first meet with jai. Her hands started getting cold.

"So...I can't believe that you didn't tell me how exactly it was"arjun spoke. When he saw her silent. Srishti bit her lips.

"It..was good to meet him in.. person you know"she stammered, clutching her stole. She wondered if Arjun would ever believe the things that happened with her.

"Just good?"he raised his brows.

"Not good. Great"she faked a huf. Making him snort.

"I thought you would have a lot to blabber about him. Once we meet. When did my best friend became this calm?"he asked. Making her smile.

"I'm not calm. It's just. I'm not feeling well"srishti said.

Arjun leaned and touched her forehead. Checking her temperature. He was concerned about her.

"You shouldn't have come then Srishti. Drink this coffee. You'll feel better"he said. Pushing the cup towards her. Making her smile. She sipped her coffee and heard him talking non stop. She realised that. A friend like arjun was surely her need.
.
.
Jai was sitting inside his caravan. Lost in his thoughts.

"Good morning sir"he heard a voice. And looked up to see the journalist. Who was smiling at him. He smiled back politely.

"Good morning. Please take a seat"jai said making him nod. Occupying seat opposite to him.

"Thanks for letting me in sir. I'm your huge fan"he said making jai smile.

"I'm sorry they were blocking you. I'm in the middle of shooting. I'm joining back today in the sets. So..I can't give you an interview. You can contact ganesh and take an appointment. May be this coming month or after"jai said.

"But sir. I won't take much time. Please"

"I'm really sorry..I have to get back now"

Ganesh walked inside. Intrupting them.

"Sir the director is waiting for you"Ganesh said.

"Two minutes"jai said and got up.

"Leave your address and phone number. He will contact you"jai said.

"But sir...."

"Take care"jai patted his shoulder and walked outside. The caravan along with ganesh.

The journalist sighed. Gritting his teeth.

"These rich people are all same. Never have time for common people like us"he said and turned to leave. Until his eyes fell on the pictures kept besides the mirror.
.
.
Jai returned back home. After his first day of shoot. He felt pleased within himself. He'd performed well than he expected. He wanted to meet Shruthi. For making himself clear that he have nothing left for srishti. Before Shruthi pulls something like this which would disturb him again.

He walked inside her room.

"Shru?"

She was nowhere to be seen. He checked the balcony and her gym. When he didn't find her there. He decided to get back to his room. He heard a phone ringing which made him halt. It was coming from her study table. He walked closer. Picking the phone.

Bhoomi. The caller ID said.

Jai wondered. Whose phone was that. On the other side. Sristi was hell nervous. She was calling on her phone from bhoomis number. Hoping that someone would pick up. So that she could inform them that she needs her phone back. Jai didn't pick up the call. He waited for it to end. To check whose phone that was.

The call dropped. The wallpaper sprung up in the screen.

"Srishti?"jai asked surprised.

The wallpaper was jai and srishti. He was holding her hand. It was clearly clicked during their first meet. When he went to her college. For culturals. She'd kept it as her wallpaper.

"How come Srishtis phone is here? Did she accidentally leave it? If so she would need it back"he wondered.

He swiped up but the phone needed. A password.

"Annaya?"shruthis voice startled him. He quickly slipped. The phone into his pocket.

"What are you doing here?"she asked.

"Just came to give you a hug for what you did today"he came closer. And playfully twisted her ears. Making her scream.

"What I said sorry"she pouted.

"You're the one. Giving ideas to Mom. Stop it already shru. Srishti and I are never gonna happen"he said.

"Okay. That's your theory. I have mine. What if God is writing a love story for you. Just like you see in movies. Superstar jai prakash raj falling in love with a normal girl. Woah"she giggled.

"You see so much of my movies. Don't you?"he hit her head. She smiled and hugged him.

"How was your day?"

"Just fine. Yours?"

"Great"she dragged him to the couch. And sat there talking to him. Jai missed spending time with Shruthi. He laughed his heart out whenever he was with his sister. Although a part of him was wandering around srishti. Wondering how he would meet her again. To give the phone back to her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Precap : Jai decides to meet Srishti

♡ Nila ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.4K 52
Aditya is a modern architect. Looking forward for a love marriage. Vaidhehi is a homely girl who loves to spread positivity They cross each others pa...
31.7K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! 😜😁 This is a short fanficti...
12.5K 1.4K 27
Hi guys,,, This is my first story based on AurrishtasAnidita.. →Bondita is a normal school going girl. She is a brilliant student. She want to became...
2.9K 179 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...