Is Love Real or Is It Just a...

By SaruNightfall

To those who are beginning to read this, I am in the process of rewriting this, as to have more of an origina... More

Is Love Real or Is It Just a Fluke(Gaara love story)
new village, name, and look
new buddy to have fun with
team 7 whoo hoo
finish or you dont pass
missions boring missions..........ooh a b rank mission goody goody
an old friend
chunnin exams
chunnin exams beggining
chunnin exams second exam
chunnin exams in the tower
chunnin exams the arena
chunnin exams finals
the truth all comes out part 1
the truth all comes out part 2
the second hardest choice in the world
saying good bye
what has happened
rise or die
rise or fall continued
Rewrite

leave or he dies

6.8K 258 21
By SaruNightfall

when i got to the Kezekage's office he looked at me in aw since this was his first time meeting me.

"leave Suna or i will kill Gaara" he said calmly. i looked at him in horror and asked.

"what have i done to you that makes you want to kill Gaara your own son, and force me to leave Suna?"

"you are Gaara's first and only friend and i want him to have no feelings thats why. so you leave without saying anything to him and i wont kill him simple as that"

"but"

"no buts just leave or he dies whats your choice?"

"i will leave only for the safty of Gaara" i walked out and i hugged Gaara tightly until i said.

"Gaara please forgive me"

"for what?"

i let go of him and ran out of the village forever crying. i ran until i fell and fainted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 752 10
I am bored so I am writing this for the heck of it. I don't know if this is gonna become a big book or keep it as a tiny little thing or a project to...
151K 1.5K 20
This is my first fanfic so feel free to give me some tips on how to make it better.
5.2K 183 15
This is my first fanfiction I'm writing. The chapters are probably gonna be short but I'm planning on writing alot of chapters. Btw: The cover isnt m...
483K 10.3K 52
*COMPLETED STORY* This is my first ever story on Wattpad so I don't really know if this is gonna turn out any good but I just REALLY wanted to do thi...