The New Girl

By Kathy202

Allie is the popular girl who says and gets what she wants with the snap of her finger. She's the most beauti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
10 years later

Chapter 27

12.2K 315 104
By Kathy202

I laid there on top of him, not moving or saying anything. I had a million thoughts running through my head. I was snapped out of my trance when I heard a soft voice calling my name. Spencer?

I then rolled off of Ash and slowly crawled to Spencer, who was still chained up naked.

"Spencer don't cry I'm right here." I said as I got closer to her, until we could see each other face to face.

She looked at me crying," I heard a gun shot, and everything went quiet.... I thought you were dead." She said in between sobs. I grabbed her torn dress and covered her up then grabbed her head and laid it on my lap and started wiping the tears off her face," I'm still alive and ok." I said assuring her. Then I looked over at Ash who was laying lifeless on the ground," the only one who's not ok is Ash."

I then looked at Spencer," ok I'm gonna lay your head back down and find the keys to set you free." She was hesitant at first but nodded her head ok.

I slowly laid her head back down and started searching Ash's pants pocket for the keys, "found them."

I then hurried back to Spenc and quickly unchained her. After that I searched for my phone that was dropped on the ground somewhere and called the cops. I then turned my attention back to Spencer, who was sitting on the mat staring at Ash.

I walked over to her and sat by her, staring at Ash's body too, then turned her face to look at me, "don't look at him... just pay attention to me." I said rubbing her back," I called the cops and they're on there way."

She sat there not saying a word, still staring into my eyes. I noticed her eyes were getting watery, meaning she was gonna cry again. I kissed her cheek and laid her head on my shoulder to rest.

We continued sitting there, me comforting her and her crying until the cops got here. Which they did 10 minutes after me calling them.

They came running in with guns and stopped when they saw me and Spencer and Ash's body.

One of the cops walked over to Ash's body and checked his pulse and verified he was dead and then some cops grabbed us and led us to an ambulance, which drove us off to the hospital.

I sat there still comforting Spencer, who was laying on the gurny asleep. I then got my phone out again and texted my friends and told them where we would be at.

We got to the hospital and was taken into the same room and placed into two different beds, after convincing them not to separate us after what happened.

Then moments later my mom and her parents and our friends came bursting in crying and asking questions.

"Guys be quiet.... Spencer is sleeping." I whispered while hushing them. They looked at Spencer who was still sleeping and nodded they're head ok.

They continued to stay in the room asking me questions. I answered some of them, but not all of them knowing some answers should be told by Spenc. I then looked over at Spencer, whose parents were sitting by her and couldn't help, but cry.

My mom noticed me and came and sat by me, rubbing my back, but was soon interrupted, when a cop came in. I looked at him and realized he was Ash's cousin if I remember correctly.

"Allie Codwell, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" He asked while holding a notebook. I looked at Spencer and her parents, then turned and looked at him and nodded my head ok.

I slowly got up off the bed and followed him to an empty room. On the way I looked down and noticed how torn up and dirty my dress was, but I could careless.

He held the door open for me as I walked in and sat on a chair. I then watched him slowly shut the door, then heard him lock it, which was strange.

"Umm I'm not being rude or anything, but why did you lock it?" I asked a little nervously.

He continued to stand there facing the door not moving. But then he started laughing evilly, sending chills down my spine, and turned around facing me.

His laughing stopped and he stood there staring at me...or more like glaring.

My heart started racing as I continued sitting there feeling uneasy. "What did you want to ask me?" I asked nervously.

He smirked," So did you enjoy killing my cousin?" He asked pacing back in forth in front of the door.

"What?" I asked confusingly. He stopped and glared at me," I said did you enjoy killing my COUSIN?" He asked through gritted teeth.

I gulped," No I didn't and it was an accident."

"Nothing's an accident." He said.

"Sir if you're not gonna ask me why he did what he did instead of asking weird questions, I'm gonna leave." I was fixing to leave, but was stopped when he pulled out his gun. " you're not leaving just yet." He said pointing the gun at me, " I have more things to talk to you about."

I stared at the gun and looked at him," like what?" I asked.

"Like why did you kill him? I know Ash had a few loose screws, but you didn't have to kill him. He was just having some fun." He said as he continued pacing back and forth again.

Is he serious!?

I got a little pissed off, " If that's what Ash and you call fun, then you're just as crazy as him!" I snapped.

He slammed his hands on the table, " I am not crazy and neither was Ash!" He yelled.

I flinched at his outburst, but tried remaining calm. "Just what is it that you want?" I asked while searching the room for a weapon, but then saw the emergency button by the bed.

Still pacing he smiled, " I want you and your slut of a girlfriend dead. For killing my dear cousin."

I was angry now after he called Spencer a slut, " what did you just call her?" I asked angrily.

He walked over to me smirking and bent down in front of me still pointing the gun at me," I called her a slut." That's it. Then in seconds I hit the gun out of his hand then punched him in the face.

He moved back holding his cheek, so I used this time to quickly get up from my seat and headed for the emergency button, but was stopped. "Oh no you don't!" He said while grabbing me from behind.

I tried squirming out of his grip, but it was no use he was too strong. I then stopped and remembered he wasn't holding onto my hands. Bad idea. I then head butted him in the face with the back of my head then grabbed his dick with both my hands and yanked hard causing him to fall to the ground in pain.

I then ran and pressed the emergency button and quickly found the gun and picked it up.

"Don't move, I said pointing the gun at him, the other cops and doctors will be here any second now."

He slowly stood up and laughed at me, "what are you going to say them when they get here huh? That I brought you in here for questioning, but you got angry and stole my gun and now pointing it at me?" He does have a point.

I started lowering the gun down, thinking, but that was a bad idea. He took that chance to run and charge at me, but I quickly raised the gun back up and shot him three times in the chest.

He then fell on top of me causing me to fall down. Gosh he's heavy.

I then heard banging on the door and in comes cops. They quickly ran to me taking the dead body off of me and took him away.

Once he was gone they then proceed to ask me questions.

I told them everything including the things about Ash and what all he did. They then told me that I wouldn't be sent to jail since what I did to the cop was in self defense and that there was cameras in all the rooms that saw everything.

I nodded my head and they escorted me out of the room back to my room.

"Allie, you're ok!" A voice said. I looked up and saw Spencer sitting up in her bed. I smiled and walked to her, sitting by her on the bed and giving her a big hug. I just want to hold her like this forever.

I let go and looked at her, "I'm fine," I answered, "but more importantly, how are you feeling?"

She looked down and messed with her blanket, "still a little traumatized, but I'll get better as long as you'll be with me." She said softly and blushing.

I smiled, but it quickly vanished when I looked into her eyes and still saw uneasiness in her them," I'm so sorry." I told her as my eyes started watering. "This is all my fault."

She sat there still staring into my eyes, then slowly leaned towards me and softly gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Like I said before, I forgive you.... I've been thinking about it and knew keeping what Ash, did to me, a secret from me was just your way of protecting me.... so I forgive you." She then smiled an assuring smile and gave me a kiss on the lips.

I kissed her back wrapping my arms around her, then stopped and looked into her eyes, " I promise, from now on I won't let anything happen to you again." She smiled and kissed me again. "Allie Cowell..... I love you." She said blushing.

I blushed too then placed my forehead against hers, looking deeply into her eyes, " Spencer Davis, I love you even more."

We then kissed again passionately and continued to lay in bed holding each other not letting go, until morning came along.

We've been through a lot together, but no matter what happens, as long as we love each other and never give up on one another, nothing can stop us.

She's my everything now and I will always be there to protect her.

.........End

__________

Hey guys, just a heads up, I will be writing a epilogue for this story so technically this isn't the end. Anyways I'm sorry if this chapter has any mistakes and errors, this app or my phone has been a little glitchy on me lately and I haven't been able to change most of my mistakes. I guess I have to update the app or something.

Back to what I was saying. If you like my story and want to comment or have any questions about anything feel free to ask. Also you should leave a vote , I mean if you want lol.
*whispering* you should.

Peace out!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 367 12
Spencer has a huge secret and she's hiding it from her best friend Ashley. Spencer finally has the courage to tell her best friend, let's see how t...
1.5K 43 16
There's a new unpopular girl named Jay and a popular girl named Jasmine. Jay is a lesbian who's out to everyone while Jasmine is also a lesbian but...
2.3K 302 31
Get ready for a thrilling ride with Ivy Myers as she moves to a small town to live with her mother. Little does she know that her life is about to ta...
850 27 18
When Cameron Quinn was 13 years old, she was forced by her parents to move to England. Back then she didn't know why, but now she knows it was for th...