I SEE RED || CREEPYPASTA

By owjdnwbd

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓... More

(^///^)
CreepyPasta Brother Description
When Someone Hurts You
You Get A Boyfriend
When You Get Mad At Them
When Your Boyfriend Makes Dinner For You
You Have Your Period
When You Have Your First Kiss
You Break Up With Your Boyfriend
When You Get Kidnapped
When You Need Them
They Save You
You Have To Go To The Hospital
IMPORTANT MUST READ

Jason The Toymaker Follow Up

3.8K 69 48
By owjdnwbd

Description

Name: (Y/n) Meyer

Alias: (Y/n) the Doll

Age: 70

Weapon: Anything

Relative(s): Jason the Toymaker (Brother; Alive; 80)

When Someone Hurts You

While out on a midnight stroll, you were unaware that you had caught the intention of a middle-aged man. He had though that you were too beautiful to be true.
[which you are, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, love]

This man just so happened to be an undercover scientist, who would like to do some research on you. And you hadn't realized that he was behind you until you felt something get injected into your neck which quickly caused you to faint.

You had woken up to find yourself chained to a medical table, and the mysterious man inspecting you.

"You have no plastic surgeries, so how did you get to lo—" before the man could finish, a loud explosion went off, breaking the wall of the room.

You looked to your side to see a lot of stuffed and hard toys enter the room. The scientist was creeped out by the toys and tried to runaway until he was caught and tortured bu the cute toys.

You were then able to hear more footsteps only to realize it was your brother, "Jason."

You smiled brightly at your brother as he picked you up, you making sure to wrap your arms around the male. And before the dolls could finish off the scientist, Jason spoke.

"She doesn't need plastic surgery to look beautiful, she is my sister after all."

You Get A Boyfriend

(Takes place when you were younger / highschool years)
You had gotten a new boyfriend by the name of, Damien. And right now, he was about to meet you high-standard brother.

Once Damien had arrived to your house, you had all sat at the dining table, eating the food that was served. There was a comfortable silence around the three of you, until Jason decided to break it.

"You're too hideous to be with my sister." Jason bluntly said, not caring that you were currently glaring at him.

Anybody could see that this was a damn lie, because Damien was actually really nice looking. But that didn't stop your brother from sensing something wrong about the other male at the table.

When You Get Mad At Them

Furious was an understatement. You had overheard your brother talking about making your friend into a wax doll. This friend had stood with you through everything and he knew that, so why?

"What the hell, Jason?" You shouted at the male, shoving him in the process. You couldn't afford to lose them.

Jason only shrugged, not paying attention to your little temper tantrum. This was not a smart move as this made you angrier.

All you could hear in the workshop was your scream of rage towards the male, you didn't care who heard the commotion, all you cared about was setting Jason straight.

"If you ever try to turn my friend into a wax doll again, I'll be sure to destroy every wax doll you have ever created." You threatened him, before stomping out of the workshop. He'd be staying in there for a couple of nights.

When Your Boyfriend Makes Dinner For You

The day Damien made dinner for you was the same day you and Jason were supposed to make new dolls. You hated having to choose, however you still ended up choosing Damien. You could tell your brother was disappointed that you'd choose your boyfriend over family, but soon got over it knowing what to do.

While you and Damien were eating you sensed a certain someone around. So, to confirm your senses, you told Damien you needed to go to the restroom, but you were really sneaking out to find Jason looking through the window spying on Damien.

"Fuck, Jason," you sighed, resting your hand on your head before looking at him once more, "leave."

Jason knew he wouldn't be able to win this argument, so he decided to follow your order, not forgetting to make a plan to kill Damien in the process.

On Your Period

Sobs escaped your mouth as you curdled up in your bed, trying to get rid of the pain in your lower stomach. You had been doing this for the past five hours and it pained your brother to see. He believes that no presides doll should have to experience such pain, so he asked once of the other creepypastas to create an antidote for you to use.

With this antidote, it will get rid of the cramps and help you become more energetic and less slobbish. While it didn't just get rid of your period as you would like, you were thankful that your brother cared enough.

But he still wouldn't allow you to give into your craving while on your menstruation cycle, "(y/n)! I said no chocolate it causes breakouts!"

When You Have Your First Kiss

Damien wanted your first kiss to be in front of the whole entire school, telling you how romantic it would be to go public with a single kiss; however you had always wanted your first kiss to take place in a romantic spot with just you and your significant other.
And he listened.

The two of you had been on a little midnight stroll, unaware of someone watching the two of your form the bushes. After a few minutes, you had stopped walking and decided to sit on one of the many free benches. You and Damien had made eye context that caused butterflies in your stomach, especially when he began to lean closer to you.

Now you weren't oblivious to things like this, so you obviously picked up what he was handing and leaned forward until your lips connected. And just like that, it felt like fireworks were going off, the feeling over his lips against yours was heavenly.

But all good things must come to an end, right?
The both of you were interrupted by the shouting of your brother, "how dare you!"

You and Damien watched as a furious Jason came out of his hiding spot. He didn't say anything else before grabbing your hand and yanking you away from the smirking male on the bench.

You and Jason started walking home, not uttering a word due to the awkward atmosphere but you could help but feel Damien's lips lingering on your own.

[The next few scenarios contain depictions of self harm and emotional abuse, if you are uncomfortable with these subjects, please skip onto the next chapter.]

You Break Up With Your Boyfriend

You had been having a pretty great day until Damien had asked you to meet him in the back of the bleachers on the football field. Of course you obliged.

"What's up, baby?" You asked, trying to lean in to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he pushed you away. This shocked you, he always said that he loved your kisses, so what happening now?

"I can't do this anymore, (y/n). We're over." Damien stayed, his arms folded over his chest. He had no expression whatsoever.

"What do you mean? I though we were doing so good!" You replied to the male, tears welling up in your eyes as you felt your heart begin to crack.

Damien chuckled at your broken state before lifting your chin with his hand, "there's no point of dating you anymore."

"W.. what?" You stuttered, eyes widening at the male's cruel words.

"Ah stop acting so surprised, nobody truly wants you they just want your body. We just want your body, but due to how much of a prude you are I could never get you. You know how irritating it was to wait for you every-single-fucking-time?

I though you were some slut so I'd have no hard time getting to second base with you, but you're actually just a depressing square. You aren't good for anything except sitting down and looking pretty. You're a waste of space, so do all of us a favor and kill yourself, yeah?"

When You Get Kidnapped

Your POV

You had been watching tv in your living room, trying your best to get out of your thoughts, they were terrifying. And overtime all you would wear was long sleeves, meaning you had sadly let his words get to you.

'I'm so useless.' You thought, looking down at your hands. Due to your lack of focus, you weren't able to notice someone enter your house until you got hit on the back of your head.

When You Need Them

'No no no, he can't be here it can't be him!' You panicked once your eyes set onto an all too familiar male. Before you could look around the room, he spoke.

"Ha! I see you e taken my words to heart, just how pathetic are you?" His cruel words had got to you once again as tears began to well up in your eyes, all while he kept that stupid smirk on his face.

He then grabbed a blade before walking towards you, leaning down to whisper into your ear. "I could help you, you know."

Before you could process what he said, you felt a sharp, stringing sensation in your arm. You looked down to find out that he had cut you, "ngh!"

He continued to cut your arms, laughing the whole time as he loved to see you suffer. But due to the trance that had taken over him, he didn't process how much you had actually been losing.

You never though that saying was true, but today proved you wrong as you saw your life flash before your eyes.

As you were in this mindset, you remembered fond memories of both you and Jason together, having the time of your lives.

'I can't die yet...'

[edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533 5 14
oh Creepypasta! here is a scenario! but just a quick reminder that this happend after you met so... that's that and here are the creepypasta we're do...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
119 0 17
I don't own any of the characters, except mine. Yes I know most or all characters, and I am a huge fan of creepypasta. Characters that you will or ma...
311 13 6
𝗦𝗼 • 𝗹𝗶 • 𝘃𝗮 • 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘁; to wander alone. ───────( creepypasta x gn! reader ) ╰─ [𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆] ─╯ ┈➤ three college studen...