Come Back To Me: Mafia Romanc...

By alekseixx

Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 13

402K 13.4K 4K
By alekseixx

New cover made by Infectious_Mortals !! She's an absolute sweetheart and made me so many covers!!!

The average "love making sessions" (hormonal induced fuckery) lasts approximately 7.3 minutes...damn

***

I had no words. My mouth hung open with the sounds of his words.

Sinister has a brother?

There was a resemblance, the tall lean figures, blue eyes, dark hair, and thirst for blood. But Sinister had never mentioned a brother to me, and now that I think of it, Sinister never talked about his family. Sinister never talked about his personal life at all.

I said nothing, I was at a complete loss for words.

Luka's eyes narrowed in on me, "You seem taken aback..."

No shit.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know my current position, I didn't know if Sinister and Luka were still close; if I should tell Luka who I really am. Hell, I didn't even know if they hated each other or loved each other, but judging the way that Luka reacted when I brought up Sinisters name, I assume it's option number 1.

"Calla?" His voice was suspicious as he evaluated me.

Okay, Calla. Time to put on a fucking Broadway show and pretend like this news didn't just make you cum and cry at the same time.

"Yes."

His brows furrowed, "you seem taken aback...?"

"Sometimes."

His confusion only grew, "I beg your pardon?"

"Go for it."

"Go for what?"

"Beg my pardon."

My reasoning behind this highly uneducated conversation was simply for the reason that I did not want to answer his question. I didn't have an answer for his question.

His dark ocean eyes narrowed at mine, "Do you know my brother?"

I shook my head slowly, "no, I've heard only stories."

Lie. I'm married to the fucker.

I love Sinister. The simple mention of his name brought tears to my eyes.

I hated my life. I hated never being near the people I love. I missed Rachel, I missed Sebastian, I missed Sinister....

Hell, I even missed Afanas; that little coke head.

I had no idea what has become of the people I care about. I don't know if Rachel was killed because of my idiocy in breaking Omertà. I didn't know if Sebastian made it out alive of the American Mob.

I didn't even know if Sinister was looking for me, and it was this burning oblivion that made me feel like I was drowning completely.

I felt the car coming to a stop, my eyes flashed up to meet Luka's dark blue orbs. He was staring at me. Not out of lust, or rage, or confusion.

It looked like he was evaluating me.

The world began to move in fast motion. Luka's men flew out of the car, the doors to the vehicle opened and I was being pulled out.

"Welcome to my home." Luka said slowly, his eyes staring at me, rather than the castle that lay out ahead of us.

It was colossal. Like Dwayne Johnson's dick.

White wood covered the 6 story colonial style house. Guards were scattered all around the building, six men stood on the roof, at least a dozen covered the grounds, I couldn't begin to comprehend the amount of heavily armed men lay inside.

"Impressed?" A hint of Sinister's cockiness was laced into Luka's words.

"I've seen bigger." I shrugged.

Sinister's house was twice the size. And probably his dick too.

A small smirk toyed at the edge of Luka's tan skin, as he motioned for me to follow him inside the mansion.

The inside did not disappoint. Dark oak lined the walls of the massive halls, expensive looking artwork was hung sparingly.

"So when is this...UOC Ball?" I asked slowly, fidgeting as men came into view.

They were all dressed darkly, their faces and bone structure made it clear that I was in a Russian household. The glint of handguns was clear as I glanced at the dozens of men. The smell of weed was intoxicating,

Luka said nothing, his eyes merely flickered over to mine for a reaction, and when he got nothing, he proceeded through the swarms of men.

We continued walking down a long hallway, before pausing at a gate, Luka swiped a key card, and the gate clicked open.

"These are my...guest sleeping quarters. I trust my men, but not enough to assume that they won't take advantage of a beautiful woman." His voice was low as he paused outside a large door at the end of the hall.

"You seemed to be completely unfazed by this situation." His voice was more questioning than stating.

I shrugged nonchalantly, "I've seen a lot of shit."

That actually wasn't a lie. I had been in situations like this before. I was no longer the girl that would cry and scream and make a scene.

I was now the girl that would burn this place to the ground, just for dramatic effect.

I'm spicy like that.

"To answer your question, the ball is tomorrow evening. I will have someone to tend to your...hygienic needs."

That's so great.

I nodded awkwardly, watching him closely as he opened the door to my room. His eyes continued to evaluate me, I felt like a bug under a microscope.

I paused before I stepped in, "would It be at all possible to make a call?"

He hesitated, before barking out a laugh.

"You must be joking?" His voice was laced with disbelief.

When he saw I was completely serious, he explained.

"I do not trust you, my dear. I trust very few people. Giving you a cellphone, is comparable to giving you a gun to point at my head."

He motioned for me to enter the room.

I was apprehensive, but finally gave in, pushing past the large oak door.

It was a crisp, clean room, with a large frilly bed, a closet, and a bathroom.

It looked like a room where blood stains would be very evident. Guess I shouldn't get my period in this room.

I really hope this bathroom has a toilet seat, I have to make at least one escape attempt.

Lame-ish chapter. I'm sorry I died for a little.

For the past month I've been studying French in Quebec, Canada.

Add my snap chat @alekseixx I must practice my French skills :)

Working on another, JUICY AS FUCK, chapter right now, I love you all.

-Aleksei

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 9.1K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
156K 2.1K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
272K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
34.9K 704 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...