แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษดโšœ๐“”. ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ...

Galing kay MikaelsonBlood

โ–๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ... Higit pa

ACT โ… 
AESTHETIC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โšœACT โ…กโšœ
โšœAESTHETICโšœ
โšœPrologueโšœ
โšœChapter 1โšœ
โšœChapter 2โšœ
โšœChapter 3โšœ
โšœChapter 4โšœ
โšœChapter 5โšœ
โšœChapter 6โšœ
โšœChapter 7โšœ
โšœChapter 8โšœ
โšœChapter 9โšœ
โšœChapter 10โšœ
โšœChapter 11โšœ
โšœChapter 12โšœ
โšœChapter 13โšœ
โšœChapter 14โšœ
โšœChapter 15โšœ
โšœChapter 16โšœ
โšœChapter 17โšœ
โšœChapter 18โšœ
โšœChapter 19โšœ
โšœChapter 20โšœ
โšœChapter 21โšœ
โšœChapter 22โšœ
โšœChapter 23โšœ
โšœChapter 24โšœ
โšœChapter 25โšœ
โšœChapter 26โšœ
โšœChapter 27โšœ
โšœChapter 28โšœ
โšœChapter 29โšœ
โšœChapter 30โšœ
โšœChapter 31โšœ
โšœChapter 32โšœ
โšœChapter 33โšœ
โšœChapter 34โšœ
โšœChapter 35โšœ
Hunt Me Down: A Bucky Fanfic

Chapter 5

50K 1.1K 1K
Galing kay MikaelsonBlood

Break On Through

❇❇❇❇

She has scars because she has fought her battles, she's a Queen with her own armour and sword.

❇❇❇❇

The next morning, Elijah woke up in a mood to let off some steam. It had been a while since he had a proper work out session, so he thought of doing that today. After changing into track pants, he left for the gym.

There were some sounds coming from it already, so curiously he went inside and was greeted by a very angry Isabelle shedding all her rage down on a punching bag.

He leaned by the doorway as he watched her take out all her anger and pent up steam. Most people would find the murderous look on her face dangerous. For him, it was more arousing than anything. She was a fighter, he knew, but he had no idea she shared his love for sparring as well.

"You gonna watch me all day, 'Lijah?" Isabelle asked, feeling his gaze on her as she turned around casually fixing her gloves.

Her sports bra and track pants doing nothing to hide her athletic physique as he tried his hardest not to stare at her openly.

"Good morning, Isa. I did not know you worked out." Elijah said walking in.

"I do, helps keep the rage in check. Because if I don't, I will go mad and people will die." Isabelle told him smiling sheepishly, making him chuckle.

"Would you like to spar?" Elijah offered, picking up a staff. She watched him give her a challenging look.

"Oh, it's on." Saying this, she opened her Electrum whip and it turned into a staff.

Looking straight in his eyes she moved forward.

Both of them circled each other waiting for the other one to attack, never breaking their eye contact.

Isabelle cracked her neck side to side, "Don't hold back Mr. Mikaelson." Still holding him in her firm gaze as he smirked.

"Wasn't planning on it."

Elijah rushed at her, slashing his staff forward making contact with her's as she blocked his blow. She smirked before bolting at him and attacked his side which he blocked easily. They went on like that, there staffs colliding, moving in sync and precision as if it was all a well practiced arrangement. None of them ready to loose to the other one, doing what they love the most and bringing out the best in one another by challenging them.

She moved forward for a round kick when he grabbed her leg and flipped her to the ground. She was quick to get back in her stance.

"Seems like I am winning, Ms. Gilbert." Elijah said smirking.

"Don't get over confident Mr. Mikaelson." Saying this she once again rushed forward, blocking his punch as she flipped him on his ass this time.

"Did that hurt?" She said looking down at him.

"Not in the least." He jumped back up, squaring her, as they looked into each other's eyes.

Suddenly, Elijah rushed ahead and tossed her staff to the side with his. Isabelle smiled wickedly, liking the challenge as she took a punch at his chest which he blocked with his staff, only for it to break into two.

"I know some tricks too, Mr. Mikaelson." Shaking his head as he took the blows at her while she continued to block them with her forearm.

Not even flinching once because of the staffs hitting her. He thought of going gentle but on noticing the look in her eyes he changed his decision. She certainly wasn't a woman who wanted an easy game.

In an instant, she grabbed his forearms and held them still by his sides as she stared deep in his brown orbs.

Both of their chests heaving and their hearts racing causing the staffs to fall from his hands as he interlaced their fingers pulling her closer to his body.

He wrapped his arms around her waist trapping her hands behind her as a million sensations exploded through her body, just waiting to be unleashed.

Elijah leaned down, making her heart flutter, as butterflies erupted in her stomach and she melted under his touch,​ closing her eyes in anticipation.

His lips planted a small kiss at the side of her mouth, making her breathing hitch in her throat. He slowly tilted his head towards her ear, running his nose across her cheek making her grip his hands tighter.

"Your beating heart is my favourite sound, Isa."

He mumbled in her ear, making shivers run wild through her body. Sparks flew around them, both of them experiencing things they thought they would never feel again.

A cellphone ringing through the house broke their moment as they pulled apart from each other. Both looking equally flustered.

"Uhm, I..I'm gonna go freshen up." Isabelle said clearing her throat and leaving the room after glancing at him once.

He stood there for a while, contemplating what he did just moments ago. Although it felt right, but he certainly had no right to do that.

His noble mind played tricks on his conscience. God you're an idiot, Elijah! Cussing himself, he left the room to get changed for the day.

⚜⚜⚜

Isabelle changed into a black skinny jeans with a black crop top and a floral print jacket and left her hair open.

Grabbing her purse, she left for the kitchen deciding to make blueberry pancakes for breakfast.

She was halfway through her cooking when her phone rang, she flipped the pancake and picked up her phone, smiling as she saw it was Elena.

"Good morning Pixie!"

"Iz! Thank God, you picked up. I am so frustrated. Everything is going to hell right now and I feel like murdering Damon!" Isabelle chuckled, it hadn't been a day that she left and Damon Salvatore had already created trouble for himself.

"Oh, trust me, sweetheart, I've wanted to do that since the minute I came back. Anyhow, what did that dumb man do now?" Isabelle asked as she arranged their breakfast when she saw Elijah entering the kitchen. She beamed a large smile at him as she poured out a glass of orange juice for herself and blood for Elijah.

"He made Stefan feed off of someone like it was a freaking pub crawl. I mean, Stefan had found a way around his bloodlust and now Damon is just gonna make him worse." Elena told her, making her sigh. She knew exactly how to pull Stefan back.

"Elena as much as I despise Damon, let him do what he's doing. Stefan can't suppress his bloodlust, he needs to work on it." Isabelle explained as she placed Elijah's breakfast in front of him, making him smile at her.

Usually he would always be conscious enough to not drink blood in front of anyone, because he feared that people would see him as the monster he thought he was but with Isabelle standing there looking so calm while pouring him blood and not thinking twice about it, he knew that he didn't need to fear being judged.

For the first time in a thousand years, Elijah Mikaelson had his guard down, not caring a dime if anyone saw the beast in him. Maybe for once, he was actually trying to embrace his darkness.

"Iz, you don't get it. Stefan was doing okay when he was drinking my blood and now-" Isabelle began to cough up her juice when she heard this.

"Wait, what? Stefan drank from you and I didn't know that, why?" Isabelle shrieked grip her fork tightly as Elijah watched her, amused.

"Oh boy! The cat's out of the bag, I guess." Elena spoke as she realised what she had just said, making Isabelle's anger rise.

"The cat's out the bag? Seriously? You listen to me Elena, you're not gonna do a thing to help Stefan with his feeding habits, no matter what. You got that?" Isabelle ordered sternly to get her point across.

Stefan fed from her baby sister. He could've hurt her or worse and she wouldn't have been able to do anything.

"No, but it was to help him, Iz. You need to understand, he's not gonna hurt me." Elena tried reasoning with her, making her stab the pancake with her fork.

"No, young woman, I am not listening to anything. You let Damon do whatever he wishes to and do not let Stefan come near your carotid artery, your wrist, your jugular or anything! As your legal guardian and your older sister, I forbid you to help him. Is that clear? Good." Saying that she hung up not even waiting for an answer as she slammed her phone down on the counter top.

"Ugh! He fed from her. He put her life in danger. I hate him so much right now. I swear to God, if I get my hands on him-"

"Isabelle." Elijah said, taking her hands in his that were clutching the fork so tight that it was almost about to bend. She looked at him, stopping her rant.

"Calm down." He spoke softly as he released the fork from her grip and stroked the back of her hands with his thumb.

"He could've killed her." Isabelle whispered, thinking of all the worst things that could've happened to her sister because of Stefan.

"Hey, but he didn't. He loves her, believe me I have seen it. None of them would've let anything happen to her." Isabelle took deep breaths as she visibly calmed down.

"But Elijah-" She began but he placed his index finger on her lips.

"Shhh, no you listen to me, Isa, Stefan loves Elena no matter what, and when you love someone you can't bear the thought of hurting them." He spoke truthfully.

"Their smiles become the cause of your existence, their frowns make you want to tear the world apart and their tears burn you inside out. He wouldn't hurt her." He assured her in a soft whisper as she dived into all of the pain and longing in his eyes, she knew that he had gone through a lot and had suffered more than any man should.

"You say it like you would know." Isabelle whispered, placing her palm on his cheek breaking him out of his trance. He looked away with a sad smile.

"During my course of a thousand years I have only found love, twice and then I lost it, twice. So yes, I am well aware of the storms it can cause." He said softly putting her hand down.

"Maybe you're right. But well, all I know of are the harms it can cause. I just don't wish for my baby girl to suffer because of that." Isabelle spoke continuing to eat her breakfast.

While it troubled Elijah as to what happened with her in her past. Maybe one day, she would tell him when she would trust him enough and even though he wouldn't admit it yet, but he would gladly wait for that day to come.

"Alright, so uhm, I think we should start searching for your mother?" Isabelle suggested, putting away the dishes.

"Uh no, actually, I already got some leads. I was planning on checking them out."

"Oh, you want me to come with you?" Isabelle asked curiously. Elijah shook his head.

"No, it's alright. You should go meet your brother, I'll tell you if I need some help." Elijah said as both of them parted ways to their cars to carry on with their separate agendas.

⚜⚜⚜

When Jeremy heard his doorbell ring, he had thought that one of the neighbors wanted something.

He certainly did not expected to see his elder sister standing on the other side so imagine his surprise when he found her there with a big smile and a box of donuts.

Both of them yelled in happiness as they hugged each other, clutching onto the other one in happiness.

"What an amazing surprise! Iz, thankyou so much for coming here. I missed you. Past ten years have been so bad without you, and I finally get to see you." Jeremy said with tears in his eyes while she looked at him in confusion.

She had met him a week ago, before Elena got him compelled. So why was he acting as if they met each other after ten years?

"Wait, what are you talking about? We met a week ago Jer." Isabelle stated with furrowed bows.

"No we didn't." Jeremy said in monotone, almost robotically.

"But wha-" Isabelle began to speak when she realised where all that was leading.

"Oh, she didn't!" Isabelle yelled in anger as she realised that Elena not only got him compelled to leave town but she also compelled away his memories of Isabelle ever coming home.

"Wait, what are you saying? Who didn't? Iz!" Jeremy asked in confusion as she looked at him with a defeated look. She did not want to hurt him, but undoing his compulsion would.

"Alright Jer. I'm sorry in advance." Isabelle apologized, with a frown marking her face.

Isabelle stuck out her index finger as he looked at her in confusion before yelling out in pain.

At first, he didn't feel anything but pain and then slowly his memories returned, of Isabelle coming home, Klaus apologizing, him finding out that Klaus actually took care of his big sister and being happy that she wasn't alone and then overhearing Elena and Damon on their plans to find a way to kill the Mikaelsons, him trying to intervene and lastly, Damon compelling him to leave town and forget Isabelle ever returned.

Jeremy opened his eyes with a gasp, as he looked wide eyed at his sister and hugged her instantly. She wrapped her arms around him placing a huge kiss at the side of his head.

"I am so sorry for letting them do this to you." Isabelle said, regretting that she couldn't stop it.

"It's not your fault, sis. This is what Elena does. Wanting everything according to her." Jeremy spat, pulling away looking towards the floor with a disgusted look on his face.

"Hey, kiddo, listen to me. She loves you, alright? She did what she thought was right. She wanted to protect you. She didn't trust me then, or Klaus but I made sure to tell her that you were safe to return home." Isabelle said cupping his cheek as he looked at her with a sad smile thinking about how his next words would crush her.

"Iz, Elena did not get me compelled because she wanted to protect me. She did it because I caught her and Damon planning on killing the Mikaelsons and I was on my way to tell you all that." Jeremy revealed looking at her with a sad expression as all the light dimmed from her face and a betrayed expression took over her features.

"What were they planning?" She asked calmly, a tone many had grown to fear.

"Uh, I can't remember. Something about trying to find the White Oak." Jeremy told making her shake her head instantly.

"It's alright, there's no more White Oak left, I made sure that it burnt already." Isabelle informed him making him heave a sigh of relief. He did not want to see his sister in pain because Elena killed her best friend.

She took a deep breath covering her face with her hands, wiping the slight tears that had gathered in her eyes because of her sister's treachery.

"Iz..." Jeremy placed a comforting hand on her shoulder making her turn towards him with a small smile.

"I brought donuts. How about we set up a movie marathon with a lot of snacks and some booze. I'll allow you for today." She said with a wink making him smile.

They spent the rest of the day watching old movies before skipping into a Disney movie marathon and then trying to watch the Twilight series or the disco balls as she liked to call them.

After some time Jeremy and Isabelle talked about all that they had missed in each other's lives. She informed him of all that she had achieved making him feel like a proud little brother.

"I missed you so much. I am so sorry for letting you leave in the first place. I just wish I could've protected you from half the things you've gone through." Jeremy spoke with slight tears in his eyes when he thought back to the day she had to leave them.

She placed a hand on his shoulder, "It's not your fault kiddo. You couldn't have done anything at all. After all it was all Dad and him. It was their fault. Not yours, or Elena's. You guys were mere kids, back then." She comforted him.

He looked at her, thinking on how strong she was to be able to say all those things. He knew what she had gone through and not even the worst of the people deserved that.

⚜⚜⚜

Jeremy had gone to grab some snacks, when her phone rang. She immediately picked it up, seeing that it was Elijah calling her.

"Hello Isa, I apologise for disturbing your time with your brother." Isabelle shook her head smiling at how uptight he always was.

"It's alright, Elijah. What can I help you with?" She asked politely.

"I am in a bit of a situation here. I know for certain that my mother was here however I do not understand the ritual she was preparing." Elijah said as he looked at the gruesome scene in front of him.

"Alright, where are you?" Isabelle asked.

"A bit outside Colorado, in a clearing, in the midst of a forest." He explained, "How fast can you get here?"

"Hold on a second..." She quickly jotted down a note for Jeremy saying that a friend needed her and that she'll be back by dinner time.

She then closed her eyes and concentrated on the threads of magic running through her veins, soon her palms formed small swirls of golden dust on it as she pushed them in front of her, the small swirls expanding as the dust moved round in circles like a whirlwind, creating a portal.

She walked in, and the next moment she was right next to Elijah who looked at her in a mixture of shock and fascination.

"Well, I am here, now." She said as she hung up his call, making him smile, shaking his head.

"What the bloody hell is that." Isabelle whispered as she took in the horrid site ahead.

About fifty men and women, laid there in as rotting corpse, throats slit open, bodies bent at odd angles and symbols carved on their foreheads with runes drawn in the form of a circle, that kept them in.

"This is dark magic, these runes, I remember them, mother used to tell me stories about them. This ritual, these symbols all of them have once purpose and that is to summon a greater demon. Demons are forbidden to leave the walls of the Downworld, but if somebody were to summon them, it could cause trouble for all the seven realms." Isabelle spoke wide eyed and alarmed.

"What greater demon is Esther planning to summon? How could she possibly even know this magic?" He asked, more so to himself, trying to think as to what his mother dearest was planning.

"I'll have to enter the circle to find out what it is going on and stop it but if I go in once, no one else can come in or it'll interrupt my magic and I'll be forever stuck inside. Can you make certain that I am not disturbed?" She asked looking around and then at him with urgency in his eyes.

Elijah looked at her in wonder, how selfless can a person be to be able to risk their lives to save his family. He would do anything to make sure that she comes out safe and sound.

"You have my word." He responded with determination shining in his eyes.

She nodded and turned to leave when he pulled her hand back and planted a small lingering kiss on her forehead.

"Be careful." He whispered, his eyes showing traces of fear for her life leaving her warm in the heart.

She nodded with a soft smile before walking inside.

She took a closer look at the symbols carved on their foreheads.

"Death."

"Fire."

"Agony."

"Betrayal."

"Torment."

Her eyes widened at what the next symbol meant. She couldn't process that this was happening right now.

"What is it?" He asked from outside when he saw the look of horror on her face.

"Hell."

Was the only word that came out of her mouth when she realized what exactly Esther was planning.

"Esther wants to summon my mother. That's why she made each one of these people suffer all the emotions or situations the Demon Realm is made of." She informed him alarmed.

"That would mean destruction like no other. Not just for us, but everyone in this world." He muttered.

"I have to stop her and release the souls of all these people." She voiced with determination coursing through her body.

"But Isa, you control the Supernatural, these are mundane souls controlled by your mother. How do you plan on releasing them?" He asked urgently.

"It'll take a lot of power, just make sure I am not interrupted." He nodded.

She brought her hands forward with her palms facing upwards as slithers of gold danced around them licking at her fingers and moving around her hands, before she pushed her hands roughly to her sides making the dust release from her hands and begin covering the bodies lying around her.

Her magic trying to reach the souls trapped in the limbo between death and the passage to Hell.

Elijah looked at her in wonder as her hair flew wildly around her and her face painted in a fierce expression as the magic left her veins and spread like wildfire over the corpses.

Distinct incantations fell from her lips that she had memorised by heart. A bright light appeared beneath her feet and travelled upwards revealing the skirt of a golden gown and for a moment the light covered her whole making him squint his eyes due to the brightness.

Then it was gone and there stood the Queen of the Supernatural Realm with golden wings, and an aura strong enough to make all the seven realms shudder in fear.

He was left awestruck seeing her real appearance. She was an angel wearing her darkness as her crown.

Her voice grew louder as the winds howled around them and earth rumbled underneath his feet whilst she continued to release soul after soul, saving them from the tortures of the Downworld and turning their bodies into a heap of golden dust.

Suddenly, Elijah sensed a presence, he swiftly looked around for the intruders when around a dozen vampires entered the clearing, in front of him. He got ready to fight them off. He couldn't care less about killing them all off. He just had to make sure none of them entered the circle.

"We can't let you stop Esther." One of them sneered at the Mikaelson making him scoff in amusement.

"What makes you think you can stop me?" He asked, calculating the strength of those that stood in front of him.

They all seemed like newbie vampires under Esther's impression walking straight into a death trap.

"Maybe we can't, but we can distract you with this." In an instant they were flanked by a lot more of them.

He sighed. He knew what he had to do.

He casually got out of his blazer and looked back at Isabelle who was engrossed in her magic. He wasn't going to let his mother's minions harm her.

"Gentlemen? Shall we?" Elijah spoke with an amused look on his face.

Two vampires rushed at him, as he stood there casually not acting before the very last instance by yanking their hearts out.

He moved ahead, swiftly twisting the head of a vampire at 360 degrees, successfully beheading him. Someone tried to rush towards the circle seeing him distracted, but he only stood in front of her slicing her head straight off with a quick motion of his hand.

Two of them tried to attack him from behind while the others began towards the circle. The Original was quick to turn around and rotate both of their hands at odd angles before ripping their hearts out and efficiently stopping the others.

The fight continued on and Isabelle could hear him ripping the vampires to shreds but she knew that she had little time for stopping Esther from summoning her mother.

She was halfway through retracting the last spirit when she felt somebody nearing the circle. She increased her chanting and pushed her magic and set him on fire.

The last five vampires had attacked Elijah all at once, giving one of them time to escape. Elijah was quick to end them but when he turned to stop the last one from entering, he saw that Isabelle had already taken care of that.

On noticing carefully, he realized that her nose was bleeding as he feared for the Angel's life when all of a sudden the circle burst into flames creating a ring of fire around Isabelle.

The flames erupted so high that he took a step back. Bright light came off of Isabelle as she fell on the ground.

Soon the flames died down and the light left Isabelle making her wings disappear as she was once again in her previous outfit.

He rushed to her, placing her head in his lap as he bit into his wrist letting his blood dribble down her throat.

"Come on Isa, wake up, sweetheart. Please." Elijah whispered shaking her lightly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear when she slowly stirred and opened her eyes.

He heaved a sigh of relief and without thinking twice, he took her in his tight embrace.

She smiled as she snuggled her face in his neck wrapping her arms around him. Seeing him worry for her like that, right after he had killed so many, stirred something in her.

The way he was covered in blood with concern painted all over his face, aroused her. The irony of the scenario made her heart flutter.

"We did it. We stopped both of our mothers." Isabelle whispered with a small smile as they pulled apart but still stayed in each other's arms.

Elijah chuckled lightly, "Yes, we did."

Soon they were on their way back to his penthouse. They were in dire need of a shower and a change of clothes, specially him.

She had dozed off to a deep sleep on their way, exhausted of using so much magic.

Elijah looked at her and smiled, she looked so peaceful and even more beautiful if that was possible.

According to him, Isabelle Gilbert was the epitome of beauty, wisdom and compassion. In all of his centuries on this earth, he had never come across a soul like her's.

She challenged him in every way and never failed to surprise him. She was a huge mystery yet an open book to him and he knew that he loved the swirl of emotions the she caused in him.

Her head began to fall to the side due to the slumber she was in. She was confirmed to get neck cramps if she slept that way and noticing this, Elijah reached forward and shifted her head so that she was comfortable enough, he then turned up the heat and the radio down.

He knew she was tired and he intended to make her as comfortable as he possibly could.

⚜⚜⚜

He pulled up in the parking lot of his penthouse. He turned to Isabelle to see her snuggled up in the blanket that he had placed over her when he felt her shiver on their way over.

A few strands were on her face making her scrunch her nose due to disturbance.

She looked so cute that he could watch her all day. He tucked the hair behind her ear lightly moving his fingers on her cheeks making her stir a bit in her sleep before opening her eyes lightly.

"We're home." Elijah whispered slowly, leaning back to let her wake up.

She smiled when she noticed the blanket on her before handing it back to him with a thankful look.

He placed it on the backseat before walking out the car towards her side to open the door for her before she could.

"Always the gentleman Mr. Mikaelson." Isabelle teased, making him smirk.

"I try, Ms. Gilbert." He said shrugging with a sly grin on his face making her chuckle as she nudged his side whilst they made their way up the elevator.

By the time he had changed and showered, it was already 7 in the evening when the doorbell rang.

Confused, as to who would come by his place, considering, that this area of the building was closed to any visitors, he opened the door.

To his shock, it was his baby brother Kol on the other side with his signature mischievous grin on his face.

Elijah mentally face palmed himself, he knew he was in for a lot of sarcasm and teasing the minute Kol found out that Isabelle was also there.

"Big brother! You look exhausted. You getting some?" Kol teased walking inside the apartment making Elijah roll his eyes in annoyance and much to his chagrin, this was the exact moment that Isabelle decided to enter the room in nothing but a long t-shirt.

"Elijah I–" Isabelle begun to speak when she realised Kol's presence who whistled lowly before looking at Elijah with a wide smirk.

"You're definitely getting some." Kol said making Isabelle's cheeks flush as she looked at him wide eyed while Elijah face palmed himself.

"Kol, how wonderful of you to grace us with your unwelcome self." Elijah vexed with his hands crossed on his chest while Kol propped himself on the couch.

"Why, did I disturb your romantic getaway, brother?" The mischievous glint never left his face making Isabelle roll her eyes.

"Alright, Kol. I had to meet my brother and Elijah wanted to follow your mother's trail. Now, how come you're here?" Isabelle asked as she poured drinks for the three of them. Elijah thanked her with a nod taking his.

"I was enjoying my freedom when Nik told me that you were here. So I thought why not spend some time with my big brother." This made Elijah scoff.

"Oh how mortally sentimental of you, Kol." He said rolling his eyes.

"Alright, so Elijah, I was going to grab some dinner with my brother and now that Kol's here too, why not the four of us go out?" She suggested looking at the Mikaelson brothers.

"That's an amazing idea!" Kol voiced before Elijah could reply.

"Uhm, no Isabelle, we wouldn't want to intrude." Elijah said glancing at Kol, who rolled his eyes pouting like a child.

"You won't be intruding. It'll be just four people going out for something normal as dinner. I think after the day we've had, we both deserve normal!" Isabelle said making him sigh in agreement.

"Woohoo, that sounds kinky! Seems like you've both been busy!" The younger Mikaelson squealed, thinking of the dirtiest scenario possible.

"Shut up, Kol!" Elijah yelled at him while Isabelle burst out laughing.

"Alright, Elijah, though in a weird kinky way, your brother is awfully hilarious." Elijah looked at her in disbelief while Kol smirked cockily.

"Well what can I do? It's just how awesome I am." He smirked.

"Oh Kol, don't get cocky, I was being sarcastic." She informed coyly, all traces of laughter replaced by her bitch face making him pout while Elijah snorted.

"Alright boys, I'm gonna go and change and then we'll leave." She announced leaving the room.

"Oh don't pout Kol. You deserved it!" Elijah remarked sipping his drink whilst earning glares from Kol.

The trio left for the italian restaurant, where Jeremy was going to be meeting them. Kol obviously received a list of instructions that under no circumstances could he eat anyone.

Jeremy was surprised to see two Original brothers flanking his sister because he had no clue they were going to join them.

She then explained to both Kol and Jeremy what her and Elijah had witnessed today. Kol was seething in anger, and it took a lot of effort for Elijah and Isabelle to calm the young Mikaelson down.

The four of them had a good time and surprisingly Jeremy wasn't wary of the presence of the two Originals. In fact, Kol and Jeremy were almost friends by the end of the night.

Kol was also glad of the fact that no more White Oak existed and he could finally live through his freedom without the fear of dying at the hands of some teenagers accompanied by baby vampires.

The night ended with all of them moving back to Elijah's place in a joyous mood. They set up a movie while Isabelle made red velvet cupcakes for them.

What none of them noticed was the change in the map kept in Isabelle's room as the White Oak ash moved from Wickery Bridge towards the Salvatore Boarding house, thus indicating the existence of more weapon that could kill the Originals.

❇❇❇❇

Ooohhh seems like its a steamy morning. A sweaty Isabelle and a Mikaelson checking her out. I want her life. Damn!

That fight. Isabelle surely doesn't like it easy *wink wonk*. Elijah loves a challenging woman and he certainly loves how Isabelle rolls.

Things getting hot in here, someone turn the air conditioning on. You hear them hearts race? Yeah bitch I do too.

Ugh that phone call! Like damn man.

Isabelle's sister mode on bitches. Stefan's gonna get hell from our Queen.

Awww, Elijah and Isabelle having a heart to heart. My babies be the best. God bless them.

ELENA! YOU DID IT AGAIN YOU WHORE. Why must you always hurt my baby? I hate sad Izzy. How could you compel your brother Lena.

The angel look tho. Did you like it? And what did you think about Elijah fighting off those baby vamps. I sure as hell love a dark Elijah. Sophisticated suits and blood is my aesthetic for that man. Seems like Isabelle thinks the same way.

KOL! MY FAVORITE MIKAELSON (Don't tell Elijah I said that 😉). Awww teasing our elder brother now are we?

Jeremy and Kol being friends. Yayyy! And Jeremy having a movie night with the Mikaelsons. I love where this is all going.

Vote and comment if you likes the part. Tell me which was your favorite.

Love, Devu.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

136K 2.7K 28
๐๐ข๐ค๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ, daughter of Lucifer. Heiress of Hell. After 1,800 years in Hell, Lucif...
7.8K 300 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
15.7K 475 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...
16.5K 790 50
๐’สœแด‡ ๐‡ษชแด…แด‡s ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐“ส€แดœแด‡ ๐ˆแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส ๐…ส€แดแด ๐Œแดsแด› ๐แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ ๐’สœแด‡ ๐‹แดแด แด‡s, ๐ˆษด ๐Žส€แด…แด‡ส€ ๐แดแด› ๐“แด ๐ƒษชsแด›แดœส€ส™ ๐“สœแด‡ษชส€ ๐แด‡แด€แด„แด‡า“แดœสŸ ๐€ษดแด… ๐Œแดœษดแด…แด€ษดแด‡ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡. ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡ ๐“สœแดแดœ...