Beautiful Mistake

Von wanderliur

" just leave , don't come back .. ever . it's the best " he said slowly . " you said forever . forever doesn... Mehr

Love with the Wrong Person [ Austin Mahone fanfiction ]
Until We Meet Again
you've forgotten
Im Sorry
I Love You
Distance
What Happened ?
We Went To Far
Stay With Me
Jordan?
Im Sorry
Let Me Go
Arcade
The Best ?
Do I Regret It
Chapter 17
ILL BE BACK
3 years
Beautiful Mistake

First Date

1.1K 26 1
Von wanderliur

Hanna's POV

I picked out my final outfit . It was a beautiful mint strapless dress with a feel lace on the bottom , it was beautiful . My hair was curled and two braids from the front clipped to the back of my head , with my gray heels .

I was so nervous , and kept looking at myself in the mirror .

" hannnna , austin's here" andrea screamed from downstairs .
" be there in 1" i screamed back . i looked at myself in the mirror one more time before getting my white bag .

Austin 's POV

I was really excited . I couldn't ask for anymore better . I love her , yes , i might not of showed her it . i was so afriad about my fame , and i knew she would too . i was going to japan soon , i really want her in my life . i went into my pocket , and felt the box one more time.

i stood there and waited , and when i heard the footsteps ... i loolked up . i saw the love of my life . the person ive been ignoring for years , and she finally said yes to go to a date with me . she was perfection , with her mint dress .

I went up to her .
" you look beautiful" i whispered . her cheecks started to get red ... i took her hand .
" oh , you guys can have tons of fun" andrea said laughing in sacrasm . i looked at her and mouthed thankyou .

Hanna's POV

Austin opened the door for me in his range rover . I mouthed thank you ,
and sat in there . He opened the radio , and he started to sing along to it . We started to sing along to all these songs and laughed and had our momentss , until we finally arrived in Olive Garden .

- 2 hours later -

We finally finished our food , and boy , im so full . :(
Anyways , we went to the mall next door , and there was a crowd in the center of the mall
" let's go see" Austin said , and of course , i nodded and followed him .
It was some people dancing to the song im yours . its really amazing , and i turned around to see austin's face all red ,
i just shurrged and turned around . later he went up to the group and started to join the group in dancing . it was a big shock . and i was just laughing .

and he started to sing ;

" So I won't hesitate
No more , no more .
It cannot wait ,
I'm sure .
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short.
This is our fate,
I'm yours "

I was so suprised , and the only thing i did was cover my mouth.
he walked up to me and kneel on one knee .
" Hanna Montgomery , i know you might think this is too much , but i love you really much , and i just wanna promise you .. that i will love you forever and ill take care of you through thick and thin .. would you please be my girlfriend?"

I looked at him , so many things went through my head that i couldnt even think right now .
the trip , and everything ... i was so afraid .. and it was going to be a BIG BIG risk .... BUT you know what , i am willing to take the risk .

" yes" i smiled .
he jumped up and slid the promise ring through my fingers . & everyone just ended up clapping .

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

69.5K 2.9K 32
"If we were best friends why did he forget about me after making a promise he wouldn't? I mean I always knew people in my life would leave at some po...
67.9K 1K 35
《 ѕєqυєℓ тσ тнє вєαυту σf fαтє 》 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "No, I get it. Football is your number one priority you don't have to explain it to me." "Hey come on...
33.8K 756 31
A story about a young girl finding it hard to trust people after she leaves her father back in New York to stay with her mum in San Antonio. She find...
61.9K 1.2K 22
Samantha Parker is your normal teenager living a happy and contented life with her mother. She is a goody two shoes and a believer that one day her '...