Fallen Angels

By BatmansBride

Hannah just moved to to a new city and instantly she is thrown in a whole new life. After meeting Andy Biersa... More

Fallen Angels
Save the princess!!
The People of Wal-mart
Will It ever Change?
I don't do Clowns......
I will have my revenge Ashley!!!
I like it
Love isn't Always Fair
You owe me 20$ Jinxx!
Hairstyles can really change someone
Revenge is Sweet
Well screw you guys!!
Hufflepoof.
My words won't be the only thing that wound you.
I maybe short but If I had to hide a body I have a good spot you.
You're My Rebel Love Song
We set the World On Fire!!!
I need a dose of my Purdy Love!!
You crazy bitch!!
They told me to go to rehab but i'm like No, No, No!!
Story Of Our Lives
Minivans
We're going to be a family
It's never too late.
You're getting old my boy
YOU BASTARD!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!
Godparents
Please tell me you did not lose our child already
what the hell did i just do?
Finger Painting and Duct Tape
Little Johnny Rickfield!!
Did a bride call for a firefighter?
Taking a trip down Memory Lane.
Wedding bells are in the air. Part One.
Wedding Bells in the air. Part 2
The Beginning of the End
Howdy Stranger!
A Photo Is Worth A Thousand Words!
What would happen if.....?
Final Goodbyes
ATTENTION ALL READERS

It's hard being Andy Biersack

595 31 5
By BatmansBride

So the household was even more chaotic as the days passed by.

Hannah and Andy were doing some final wedding preparations, Andy and the guys were focusing on the band so they would be their best when they go see the producer that they what to sign with. Plus there was tension between Nikki and Jake and Hannah sometimes. It was an on and off thing. And on top of the there was Jake plotting a way to kill Oliver.

Andy and Hannah were sitting at the kitchen table while Nikki and Oliver were playing with Seb. The rest of the guys went out and told them they were “shopping.” But they all knew that they had something up their sleeves.

“So we need to finalize our guest list. Your parents are coming right?” Hannah asked Andy, looking up from the list. “Yes and we are having dinner with them on Friday. Mom said to bring Sebastian as well.” Hannah let out a sigh. This would be the first time she met his parents since she even met Andy in the first place.

Andy rubbed Hannah’s back and said “Don’t worry! They’ll like you!” Hannah just glared at him. “These are your parents. My soon to be in-laws. I don’t want them thinking that I’m mooching off of you. Even though technically you’re mooching off me because I buy the food and I have a steady job.”

Andy laughed. “Oh yeah? Just you wait until Black Veil Brides gets signed; I’ll spoil you and Sebastian rotten.” Hannah gave a soft laugh, and then looked back down back to her list.

“So I think I have everyone but do you have any ideas?” Hannah asked. Andy thought for a moment and laughed. “About Asking Alexandria?” Hannah just looked at him. She thought it over and shrugged. “I’ll send them an invite and if they come, then that’s awesome! If not then no harm’s done, right?” Andy nodded while Hannah wrote the band’s name down.

“Hannah!” Nikki screamed from the floor. “What?” Hannah yelled equally loud. “People are allowed plus ones right?” Hannah turned in her seat and looked at Nikki. Then at Olly. “Yeah Olly can come!”

Hannah turned back and faced Andy. She raised her eyebrow at him and smirked. “So we pretty much have everything except this one thing.” Andy nodded and waited for her to continue. “If Ash is walking me down, who’s going to be best man?”

Andy face paled. “Shit…” He muttered. Hannah laughed. “Well looks like hearts are going be broken today.” Andy just glared. “You’re not helping.”

Hannah just stood up and kissed his cheek. “Don’t worry, you’ll make the right choice.” She grabbed her mug of tea and went up stairs for a shower.

Andy sat at the table, drumming his fingers on the table top. Best man. Whoever started the whole ‘best man’ wished hell upon this earth.

‘OK so there’s Jinxx.’ Andy thought to himself. ‘He’s one of my best friends. He’s always there for me. No matter how many times he showers, he will always smell like a garbage can.’ He smiled to himself, remembering all the times the guys told him to shower. ‘He also helped me through the whole Scout thing.’

‘There’s also Jake. He’s been through hell and back in the past year and he has supported me since the beginning of everything.  He and Hannah supported each other during Nikki’s melt-down. I mean she told me she saw him as her little brother. But I don’t want to put more stress on him.’ Andy sighed.

‘CC. Christian Coma. He’s always disliked his full name. He and I have been through a lot. He was the one who found me in the bathroom in freshman year. He was the one who talked me into giving him the blade before I did anything stupid. We’ve been close ever since. Ash and I are close but CC and I are close on a different level.’

Andy sat up straight in his chair, playing with the handle of his empty mug. He came to his decision but he was mostly worried about how the others are going to take it.

Nikki came up from the floor and went over and sat in Hannah’s forgotten seat. “What’s up buddy? You look worried.”

Andy looked over and saw that Nikki really was concerned for him. He explained to her his dilemma and she nodded in understanding.

 “Look, you know who you want as your best man. And sure they’re going to be a little upset but they are going to have to get over it. They will know why you didn’t pick them. Look at Hannah for example. She picked Julia for her maid of honour. Was I a little bit upset? Sure I was. Then I realized that it was Julia who helped Hannah through the damage that I caused. It was her who helped her with the hell with her mom. I understand why she didn’t pick me. I put her through hell and Julia helped her though it. So they will understand that you will pick the person who means a lot to you. Someone who helped you through hell. And if they really loved you and if they were truly your friends, they who get over it and smile. Honestly they should be happy that they get it easy. They don’t get best man duties.” They both laughed softly.

Andy nodded. “You are right Nikki. They will get over it and be happy for me. It honestly doesn’t matter who’s best man because they are all my best friends. You are right.” Andy said with a smile.

“DID YOU HEAR THAT HANNAH!!! I’M RIGHT!! SOMEONE DOCUMENT THIS MOMENT.” Nikki screamed gleefully.

The shower turned off upstairs and the door opened. Hannah came down stairs, dripping wet, fresh out of the shower, wrapped in a towel. She crossed her arms and looked at everyone in confusion. Olly came into the kitchen with Seb on his hip.

“What is she right about?” Hannah asked. Oliver was about to explain when Nikki interrupted him. “It doesn’t matter. The only thing that does matter is the fact that I’m right.” She said smugly.

Hannah looked at Andy and he just shrugged.

Hannah went over and retrieved Sebastian from Oliver. “Your Aunty is weird and scary sometimes.” She told the child while walking up the stairs. “She gets confused sometimes too.”

“You better not be lying to that child! He loves me!” Nikki yelled up the stairs. Andy and Oliver just stood there, not knowing what to do. “You sure know how to pick’em.” Andy whispered to Olly.

 Nikki turned on her heel and faced Andy. “I’m sorry. What was that?” Andy took a step back slowly and thought over his words. “I mean uh…” He tried but he couldn’t think of an answer.

Nikki looked at Andy, glaring and teasing him with her eyes.

Jinxx, Ash, CC and Jake came into the house, laughing about something. “Oh Ashley my dear!” Nikki called out, her eyes never leaving Andy. He gulped loudly. He knew that Nikki and Ashley paired up never ended well. Ever.

“Yeah Nikki?” Ash asked, walking in. He laughed when he saw the look she was giving Andy. He knew that something good was about to happen.

Hannah came back down with Seb and saw the standoff. She rolled her eyes and said “Just don’t break him, I like this one.”

“Ash. Duct tape.” Andy and Ash looked at each other, then they each eyed the drawer which held the duct tape.

They both jumped and fought over the drawer. Since Ash was closer to the drawer, he won and he tossed the roll to Nikki. She started the roll and held the start in one hand and the rolled part in the other.

Ashley hugged Andy from behind and picked him up. Andy kicked out his long legs but he couldn’t get a grip on anything.

Nikki placed the start of the tape on him and Ash set him down but still held him strong. Nikki ran around him several times and soon cut the tape.

“CC, can you go with them? I wanna know what happened.” Hannah said, handing him the video camera. “Gladly.” CC said with a wink.

Nikki and Ash dragged Andy out of the house to Hannah’s car. “Hannah! I’m borrowing the car!” yelled Andy. “Bring it back with a full tank of gas.” Hannah yelled back from the doorstep. She turned and went back into the house.

Ash threw Andy in the back seat with CC behind him with the camera rolling. Nikki and Ash got in the front with Nikki driving. The car’s wheels screamed out of the drive way and bolted down the road.

“So. Andy. Please explain to the camera what’s uh going on.” CC said casually. “I’m going to die.” Andy answered, looking into the camera lens. “This is it. This is how I’m going to die. Hannah. If you are watching this, it means I’m dead and Ashley and Nikki killed me.”

Andy looked up at CC. “And you’re witnessing this. I was going to ask you to be best man but hell, if I’m going to die today I might as well tell you know. I hope I traumatize you. I hope my death traumatizes you so badly that you  must do whatever Hannah says because you feel so bad.”

CC laughed. Then he thought over what he said and choked. “You want me as best man?” CC asked. Andy nodded. “Aww that’s so sweet of you. Yeah I’ll be your best man!” CC exclaimed, hugging Andy. Andy couldn’t hug back because, well, his arms were taped to his sides.

Nikki drove to the out skirts of town and pulled into a field. “You’re going to kill me in a field?” Andy asked in disbelief. “Pfft. As if. I have much more class than that,” Nikki answered, laughing.

Dust was thrown up from the tires as she sped through the field. She finally stopped the car and her and Ashley got out. CC got out and watched Ash awkwardly pick up Andy and pulled him from the car.

Nikki pulled him over to a huge boulder and sat him down. She grinned.

“You are marrying my best friend in the entire world. I’m going to have to see you every day as long as you are married to her. Don’t piss me off. You have a child with my best friend in the world. You will not ruin that child’s life. It will not go through the pain of a broken home and an absent father. You will not leave Hannah home alone to take care of Sebastian alone. You will not miss any birthdays or Christmas’s. You will be the best husband and father in the world. If you ever make her feel upset or worthless, oh my God have mercy on your soul because you will receive nothing from me. Like Hannah, I will hide your body and I will hide it well.  Do you understand me?” Nikki whispered.

Andy couldn’t say anything. He nodded with wide eyes, not trusting his voice. Nikki turned to Ash and asked “Do you have anything else to add?”

“Just that if he ever cheats on her or breaks her heart we won’t be afraid to throw him out and keep Hannah and Sebastian.” He answered casually. Nikki then turned to CC and asked, “Did you get all that?” CC nodded, trying so hard not to laugh.

Ash brought a traumatized Andy back to the car and they all got in and drove back to the house.

Night was falling when Nikki parked the car in the drive way. They all went back into the house with Andy leading the way.

Hannah had just put Sebastian down for the night and was reading while Olly, Jinxx, and Jake were watching Sherlock.

Nikki came in and winked at Hannah and her and Olly said good night and left. Andy was still wrapped in the duct tape and just stood there, pale and scared.

Hannah put down her book and grabbed the end of the tape and told him to turn. She got the tape off and sat him down on the couch. She looked at CC and said, “I’ll watch it tomorrow.”  

She kissed the side of Andy’s head and snuggled up to him. He looked down at her as she watched whatever was on.

“I almost died today.” He said sarcastically. Hannah looked up at him and smirked. “But you didn’t.” She pointed out. He pouted. “They took me to a field.” Hannah laughed softly. “Nikki wouldn’t have killed you in a field; she’s got more class than that.”

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while. I have had writers block for the past week and it fucking sucked. So enjoy this chapter and vote/comment/breath this chapter. Peace out bitches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 46.4K 59
"Legend has it there is always a reason why souls meet. Maybe they found each other for reasons that weren't so different after all. They were two so...
252K 5.5K 62
Beca is new at Barden University, Chloe a senior. When Beca met Chloe into the showers, she falls for her, but when she heard Chloe have a relationsh...
209K 20.5K 29
♥Razones para shippear Karmagisa ♥ ♥Portada hecha por mí. ♥No plagio; si lo haces, te quemo el rancho.
3.2K 286 27
The empire of Estoir is ruled by an ancient but powerful Faelon family who had won the allegiance of other kingdoms through war and bloodshed. Hence...