Capturing A Runaway Heart [Da...

Por -bokuto-keiji-

So it was me all along. The thing destroying their perfect relationship. Boy X Boy Credits to cover artist... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 33

2K 79 3
Por -bokuto-keiji-

*Suga's POV*
Seeing Daichi had gone to shower, I scrambled out of bed to get a whiff of fresh air. Wait...bed? My brain takes a while more to process before coming to the conclusion that Daichi might have carried me there. Slowly, my cheeks heat up.

I walk out into the garden and am greeted by the cool morning air. Unknowingly I start to sing. These past few days had felt like a dream, a beautiful one.

A long time ago I composed a song, when I had first fallen head over heels for Daichi. I liked to sing it back then regardless of where I was. It represented my feelings and it made me happy just to be able to be around Daichi.

When Daichi started dating Yui, the song started to have variations. I would twist the words to suit the bitterness I felt. But now the song finally sounds happy again. Even if it's short lived, I am truly happy.

I end the song, planning to head back inside. I hear Daichi's voice. "Suga..." He said. "I never knew..." How long had he been there? It is terribly embarrassing to be caught singing. I turn around. Daichi has a look of nostalgia and sorrow. "Why didn't you tell me back then... I never knew that you liked me for so long. The song... Was it for me, right from the very start?" Like is an understatement. I love Daichi. Then and now. "I fell for you the first day we met" I pause. "Silly how drama scenes like falling in love at first sight actually happened to me. And i used to mock it too... Well I never got a chance to tell you how I felt. I was just happy being your friend, I never wished for anything else. And soon, you dated Yui. So I never got a chance even if I wanted to. I mean you got your happiness. I...was happy for you too... But then your happiness, I ruined it. If I hadn't slept with you that night, nothing would have happened..." I can feel my vision start to blur.

"Hahahaa... Enough about the dreary topics. And well, the song was always for you. I probably wrote it...to maybe give the subtlest hints to you about my feelings a......" I stop myself just in time. Anytime longer and I would have blurted out how that song kept me sane.

I cover my face to wipe away the tears. "It's hot today isn't it... I am sweating like crazy." I finish wiping my face and look up at Daichi.

He is crying...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

738K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
316K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
989K 37.3K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
345K 20.3K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...