A Villains Morals || Female P...

By JojoKlue

Her forgiving and outgoing interior was broken. The gods ruined what Loyalty was, for the demigod. With a cur... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One☝
Chapter Twenty-Two✌
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Ten

10.1K 316 80
By JojoKlue

“And in a blink, they both were gone.

______________

Percy stood in front of the Gods. It's been a month after the war with Gaea, and with people still being affected by the aftereffects of the war. Percy’s patience was thin. She had people to help, stuff to fix, a camp to help heal.

“Olympians.” Percy said as respectfully as she can.

“Awe, Percy glad you can make it.” Ares smirked. A smirked that can only mean one thing.

“We have quest for you.” Zeus leaned up in a more formal position.

“If you haven’t noticed I has a camp to run. I have no time to go on quests.” Percy’s eyes narrowed at Zeus.

“That’s where you're wrong. Jason has a camp to run. You have quests to for fill” Zeus had a glint in his eyes as he watched Percy seem to be struck emotionally by losing her position as camp head.

Percy loved being camp head. She was able to help people. And people willingly went up to her with their problems because she was the leader. Their leader.

“We need you to go to Alaska.”

“You are needed in Europe.”

“Japan.”

“Underworld.”

“California.”

“Brazil.”

“Asia.”

“You are needed-.”

The quest seemed to keep coming. She went all across the globe. Quest after quest. Defeating monsters, retrieving lost items. Saving demigods. Doing the Gods chores.

Her friends completely left hwr to do all this. Moving on quest free. Living there lives. And when she finally had a break and went to them. They shut her out.

“Hey guys.” Percy had bags under her eyes. She smiled half-heartily at her friends.

“What are you doing here.” Annabeth asked with a glare.

“What do you mean?” Percy took a step back.

“Don’t you have quests to do. Or are you here on one.” Leo snapped.

“We don’t need you here. Why don’t you run along and go do your so mighty quests.” Jason sassed.

“Cause quest are more important than your friends, right.” Hazel whispered, loud enough for Percy to hear.

“They let me come see you guys.” Percy was holding back some tears. Her friends moved on without her. They seemed to not care for her like they use to.

“Well, did you ever ask if we wanted to see you.” Frank asked, pissed that Hazel was sad.

“I- I.” Percy had no words as she looked at her friends.

“I’m sorry, Percy.” Piper looked at Percy. Slightly giving her a look that said to talk with her later.

“You should leave.” Jason spoke again, as he turned his back away from percy.

Percy looked down. Clutching shirt with her fists. She walked away trying to hold tears in.

She was pushed so much to do quest after quest. She kept going knowing that her friends needed her. That they were waiting for her return. But everytime she finished one she had another.

“There's a pack of hellhounds-”

“A giant-”

“We have news that a group of demigods-”

“We need you to retrieve Artemis’s Lunar arrow-”

“Kill-”

“Kill-”

“Kill-”

“Kill-”

She never got to catch a break. But she should’ve known that her friends have grown tired of her. She was never there. She practically left them. Left them because she was too loyal to the Gods to say no to a quest.

But like she was told, later that day she met with Piper.

“Percy I’m sorry.”

“I wish I could’ve done something.”

“I’m glad your back safety.”

Her last known friend to her was Piper. She lost connection with her cousins, and after what happened with her friends she thinks the same will happen with them.

But, the finally quest that made he quit. Made her stronger, made her hate Zeus’s living gut. Was this quest- the quest that cause her more pain than anything else.

“There has been a rumor that the monsters are reforning  faster than ever in Tartarus. We need you to go there and scout.” Zeus had no remorse in his voice, as Percy’s eyes seemed to have a look of horror.

“Wait! Please don't-”

“You’ll being leaving in a few minutes.” Zeus interrupted Percy as he look down at her like she was a pest.

Her father, and Hestia wasn’t here, and she knew if they were they’ll stop Zeus from sending her down there.

Aphrodite looked shaken by this as much as Percy was. Shaking it off Aphrodite walked up to Percy, at human height.

“I did not know my father. Was sending you there, young one.” Aphrodite apologized to Percy.

“I know how shaken you were when you first came back from last time with Nico.” ((When Nico got out, Percy’s foot was the one latched onto, and he went back into the Pit with her. Annabeth did not go into the pit.)) Percy only nodded her head at the Goddess.

“I’ll like to give you my blessing.” Percy’s eyes widen, “My blessing of Charmspeak will help you down there.” Aphrodite explained . “It’s the least I can do for what you have down for Olympus.” The Goddess looked at Percy with a serious expression. “Do you accept my blessing young one.”

“I- I accept your blessing, Lady Aphrodite.” Percy bowed her head.

Aphrodite nodded with a small smile. Taking Percy’s chin Aphrodite kissed Percy softly on her lips. Holding the kiss, a pink light spread through Aphrodite before transferring to Percy. Who glowed Pink for a few seconds then it faded inside her body. Aphrodite pulled away and gave a sly smile. “Maybe I should’ve told you how receiving my blessing worked.”

Percy was in a stun like state. But she shook her head and bowed to Aphrodite. “Thank you, for your blessing.” Aphrodite chuckled.

“The pleasure is mine.” She smirked before it turned to a frown. “It is time for your departure.”

“Goodbye, My lady.” Percy showed new found respect to Aphrodite.

“Goodbye, Percy.”

___________________

After getting out of Tartarus. The rumor was just a rumor. Percy had spent 2 years from the mortal world in Tartarus. And since Tartarus had no sense of time. 2 years were like 10 years.

When she got out she was greeted by Piper, Aphrodite, and her Father Poseidon.

After the greerings she was flashed by Zeus himself, to Olympus.

Which is where, Percy finally drew a line. He was about to give her another quest! And having spent so long training her Charmspeak. Percy finally did what no Demigod, Dare do.

“You have another quest-.”

“No.” Percy said with no emotion. A scar was shown clearly on her cheek. And she still wore tattered clothes from Tartarus.

“What do you mean, No.” Zeus challenged.

“I meant, No.” Before Zeus can save anything else. Percy’s eyes glowed pink. “You Shall grant this wish of breaking ties with The Gods. I’ll be treated as a retired demigod. I will do no quest and being under any God's Law. Swear this all to Chaos!” Percy Charmed work, as Zeus eyes glazed over and he swore.

“I swear, On Chaos.” With that the throne room shook and the lights blinked, which shook Zeus from Percy’s charm. With that everything stopped which sealed the deal.

“What?!” Zeus shouted.

“Goodbye Gods.” Percy Sneered as she left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 360 48
Book Two Percy Jackson is missing, and Y/n, his half sister, will do anything it takes to get him back, including going on a crazy quest with a proph...
65.6K 2.3K 110
Y/N L/N, is a thirteen year old Demi-god with a destiny to defeat something a gazillion times more powerful than him. to make things worse he has eas...
32.3K 435 21
This is a Percy Jackson and young justice crossover. Fem Percy : pearl Jackson Raised in Gothem grew up with Robin. She know he is Dick and Batman...
109K 4.4K 24
Persephone 'Percy' Jackson has never been one to sit still, especially not at a desk, for hours a day, most days a year. After her thinning patience...