The Job

By davidtennantfanatic

The sweet story about Dawn and her work life with David Tennant. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

285 11 4
By davidtennantfanatic

The day passed slowly from 8:00 to 6:00 I was thinking about calling off the dinner. All day I was thinking to my self is this supposed to be a date? It was 6:10, the rehabilitation took longer than the doctor expected. I put on some eyeliner, massara, and some foundation. I put my hair up in a bun. I stood up and looked into the camera of my I-phone. Everything was perfect, except my clothes. By then it was 6:25 I took off the hospital robe thing. It burned putting on my jeans. I took off my shirt and was about to put on my bra when David walked in, my heart dropped and I tryed to cover myself. "Woah!" He shut the door. I put on my long sheave shirt trying not to cry because of the burns. I made sure my hair was perfect and then I yelled "come in!" He came in and said "Sorry, I should've knocked."

"It's okay."

I lead him to the cafiteria in the hospital. We had mash potatoes and fried chicken with little talk. He walked me to my room and I invited me in.

"Was that supposed to be a date?" I said out of the blue.

He smiled and laughed a little bit and said "Well do you think it was a date."There was a pause, I wasn't sure what to say, I didn't want to say somthing stupid so I shrugged. He stepped closer. Then he said does this answer your question . He leaned in closer and his lips met mine. I didn't want this moment to end. He pulled back slowly and I felt like I was at the same exact moment when I saw him when he touched my hand. The same energy. We started at each other for a moment and started to kiss again. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. "Lights out!" I looked at the time it was 7:30. He kissed me one more and went for the door. He said "I hope we can dothis again mabey same time tomorrow but this time we go out." I said to him "I can't go ." My doctor wont let me leave untill my rehabilitation is done. Then he replied "I will see what I can do." Then he winked at me and said "good night." When he shut the door I realized that that moment was real and that person was me. I sat down on my bed and just starred at the wall right in front of me. Then I said to my self " I have a crush."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
492K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...