In The End(sasuke love story)

By Beacon_Of_Sin

She is the most powerful girl in her village she just doesn't know it yet. She is half human half fox demon... More

info
chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaper 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 4

11.8K 266 226
By Beacon_Of_Sin

Angel's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm screaming in my ear. It scared the living shit out of me. I shot up and turned the damn thing off. After I got up I found a note on my desk.

Dear Snow,

        Thanks for dinner and the movie last night. I cleaned up somethings. See you tomorrow.

                                                                                - Sasuke

I put the note down and got ready for the day. After I was done I went down stairs and saw that the living room was cleaned up and the dishes were done. To be honest I was suprised that he did all this before he left. I wonder what time he left. Oh well. Kakashi come down the stairs.

"Good morning Kakashi." I said to him.

"Oh good morning May. How did you sleep last night?" He asked.

"Like a baby." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Hn shouldn't you be leaving soon?" He asked. I looked at the clock to see what time it was.

"Oh shit I'm going to be late!" I almost yelled.

"Hey watch you say girly."

"Whatever." I said as I ran out the door. I ran as fast as I could to the academy. Today is the day we find out what teams we are on. I'm hoping that I get on Sasukes team but I doubt that it will happen. I walked in to the class room.

Ugh.... fangirls fighting over who gets to sit next to Sasuke. I found it a bit amusing all the girls fighting. Expecaly Sakura and Ino. While nobody was paying attention I jumped into the seat next to Sasuke. Next thing I know Naruto is croched down in front of Sasuke glaring at him.

"Umm guys are you two okay?" I asked them but they both ignored me. Some guy layed back hiting Naruto making him fall forword kissing Sasuke. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped. I tryed to process what just happend as they both started choking. Sakura started to freak out. I started to laugh my ass off. It was all so funny and so perfect.
"Nice one dude." I said to him. He smiled and started blushing a little. I turned to Sasuke. "I always knew you were gay for Naruto." I said in a playful voice. Then Sasuke gave me a death glear. I just smiled back trying to control my laughter but failing at it.

"Naruto you are so dead." I hear Sakura say to him. God she pisses me off. I drowned her out until she said my name. "Angel that's my spot. I'm supost to sit by Sasuke."

"Well to bad I'm sitting hear." I said to her.

"But I was hear first."

"Does it look like I give a rats ass. You snooze you loose. Get over it." Then Iruka came in and told everyone to take a seat. Sakura ended up sitting between me and Naruto. I didn't really pay attention until he said something about a team having 4 members instead of 3. I got curious about who would be on that team.

"Team 7 will concist of Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Angel Mayuki Hatake." Iruka said. When he said my name I looked at Sasuke with joy. Then I turned and Sakura was looking at me with anger in her eyes. Then I looked over at Naruto he seemed to be happy. Iruka said the rest of the teams.

"Iruka why dose a great ninja like me have to be in the same group with a slug like Sasuke?" Naruto bursted out.

"Sasuke had one of the highest scores in the class and you Naruto had the worst scores and to create a balanced group we put the best student with the worst student." Iruka said. then I heard kids laughing at Naruto.I cound tell that he was getting frustrated. Poor Naruto.

"Hn just don't get in my way... loser." I head Sasuke say.

"What did you just say?"Naruto asked him angerly.

"Are you hard of hearing?"Sasuke asked him.

"Kock it off Naruto and sit down."Sakura said.

"After lunch you will return here to meet your new jonin teachers."Iruka said to all of us. After sometime he dissmissed us all to lunch. Sasuke and I at lunch together.

"I can't belive we got put on a team with Naruto and Sakura." Sasuke said to me.

"Yeah I mean I can deal with Naruto but Sakura...I think I might kill her."

"Thats the opposite for me. To be honest you might be the only one who can keep me sane on this team." After he said that I felt someone out side then the next thing I know Sasuke is tied up and I'm being tied up back to back with Sasuke. Then I saw that it was Naruto who was tieing us up.

"Really Naruto? I can see you doing this to Sasuke but why me?"I asked him as nice as possible.

"Sorry Angel. Can't risk you untieing him after I leave." He said in an apologetic voice then left after turning into Sasuke.

"You Ass-hole!!!" I yelled at him. Naruto had the rope tied pretty tight. Luckily I had a Kunni with me. "I knew that I would need this today." I said.

"Need what?" Sasuke asked me.

"My Kunni." I said as I grabed it out of my carrier on my side.

"Hn. Well aren't you just a smart one today?" He said as I cut the rope. After the rope was cute Sasuke helped me up. "Come on. Lets go beat up the idiot." We ran around until we found Sakura.

"Sasuke, you're back don't be so shy you bad boy! Are you ready to go I mean mentally prepared? Cuz' I am! I'm rarein to go!" She said. We just walked past her. "Hey wait."

"Where's Naruto?" He asked her.

"Oh see there you go changen the subject again. Anyways Naruto just picks fights with you. You know why he is so annoying? Cuz' he wasn't raised right. He doesn't have a mother or father. No one to teach him right from wrong. Think about it he just does whatever pops in to his head." Sasuke and I glared at her."If I did things like Naruto forget it. My parents would get mad and I would get I trouble. So of coures I don't do it. If you don't have parents to tell you how would you know? He's selfish and bratty. he's all alone."

"Alone, isolated, it's not about your parents scolding you. You have no idea what it's like to be alone."Sasuke said to her in a cold voice.

"W-why are you saying that?" She asked. She makes me so pissed I just wanted to punch her in the face. I couldn't take it anymore. I snapped.

"Why you ask because you are annoying. What is wrong with you? You talk shit about somebody who you hardly know.Yeah he doesn't have parents, but it's not his fault. You don't know what it's like to grow up with out parents or to even lose one. You are nothing more than a spoiled rotten little girl that gets whatever she wants from mommy and daddy. All that you care about is fangirling over sombody who doesn't even care.You need to grow up. Not everyone is who or what you think they are." I yelled at her. She had nothing but shock. Sasuke was a little shocked to. I walked away and he followed me.

"Wow Snow I wasn't expecting that at all." He said.

"Neither was I. I just lost it a bit." Finally we found Naruto. He saw us and freaked out.

"H-how did you two get untied?" He asked. I pulled out my kunni and smirked. His eyes widend. Then he calmed down and make some hand signs. There were shadow clones everywhere about to attact. Sasuke and I were prepared to fight then all of a sudden the clone stopped. They all ran twords the restroom. I looked at them with confusion.

"I think karma is getting the best of him." I said to Sasuke. He smirked and we went to the class room to find out who our sensi is.

Third person P.O.V

"Sir are you sure that you want her to be on my team? You usually don't let family be on the same team." Kakashi said.

"Yes Kakashi I am sure. Under these circumstances I'm allowing it. She needs to be supervised by someone who knows the most about her past and who knows how to stop her if she breaks the seals and gets out of control. You remember what happend last time. " The Hokage said to Kakashi. Kakashi looked like he was deep in thought after he said this. "Hn anyways how are her seals holding up?"

"They are holding fairly well. Infact they look exactly the same from when they where first put on all those years ago." Kakashi said.

"Thats good yet very concerning. Keep a close eye on her and the seals."

"Of course sir."

Angel's P.O.V.

It had been a while and all the other teams had met their sensei's and we are still waiting to meet our's.

"He's late."Naruto said as he looked out the door to see if anyone is coming.

"Naruto just sit down."Sakura said to him.

"But I don't want to."He said." How come our teacher is the only one that is late? I'm ready to roll. Belive it!.

"You need to learn to be patient. He will be here soon." I said.

"But all the other groups meet their teacher's already and took off on some adventure or something, And Iruka sensei is gone too."

"I know okay." Sakura said. " Hey what are you doing?" We all looked over to Naruto who was putting an eraser on top of the door. "Naruto." She said in that annoying voice of hers.

"Thats what he gets for coming late. Surprize!" Naruto said.

"Your asking for trouble you know you shouldn't do that." she said.

"Hn our teacher is a jonin he's not going to fall for that."Sasuke said. I started to get bord and tired. I put my feet on the seat and leaned up against Sasuke. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah Sasuke's right your so clueless Naruto."

"Maybe he will. You never know." I said as I closed my eyes. Then I heard someone coming and my eyes shot open. He opened the door and accually fell for it.

"Hahaha I got him. He totally fell for it."Naruto said laughing.

"I'm sorry sensei I told him not to do it but he didn't listen I wound never do anything like that!"Sakura said.

"Suck-up."I said as I sat up.

"Hmm how can I put this? My first impression of this group is that you're a bunch of idiots. Except for you May." Kakashi said. Then eveyone looked at me angery and confused.

"What I Know him." I said to them then looked at Kakashi."Why didn't you tell me you where going to be my sensei?" I asked him.

"I didn't find out until today." He said. "Now all of you come with me to the roof." After we went to the roof and sat down on the steps while Kakashi leaned against the railing. I leaned my head on Sasuke. He smirked and Kakashi raise his eyebrow at me.

"Alright, why don't you introduce your selfs? One at a time."Kakashi said.

"Introduce ourselfs? Well what are we supost to say?"Sakura asked.

"Thing you like, things you hate, dreams you have for the future, hobbies, things like that." Kakashi said.

"Why don't you tell us stuff first. I mean before we talk, tell us about you first so then we can see how it's supost to work."Naruto said

"Me, I'm Kakashi Hatake."After he said that my team looked at me then looked back at him."Things I like and things I hate, I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future, haven't really thought about it. As for my hobbies,I have a lot of hobbies."

"That was totally useless, all he really told us was his name." Sakura said and Naruto agreed with her.

"Okay your turn. You on the right. You first."Kakashi said to Naruto.

"Belive it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki.I like instant ramen in a cup and I really like the ramen Iruka sensei got me at Ichiraku noodle shop. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating differant kinds of ramen and comparring them. And my future dream is to be the greatest hokage then the whole village will start respecting me and start treating me like i'm somebody, somebody important."Naruto said loud and proud.

"Alright next." Kakashi said unenthusiasticly.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. What I like uh..I mean the person like is..uhh..My hobby is uh..My dream for the future is hehehe..."

"And what do you hate?" Kakashi asked her.

"Naruto and Angel." She yelled.

"Well your a bit harsh don't you think? Why do you hate me I haven't done anything to you." I said to her in a sassy tone.

"Oh really?What about the stuff you said to me earlier huh." She snapped back.

"That? That was just the honest true and if you thought that was harsh then you should hear the crap that I keep to myself sweatheart."I said I a bitchy tone.

"Anyways next you with the blue hair."Kakashi said to move things along.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, And I don't particulaly like much. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone." I got chill's as he said this. I knew exactly who he was talking about. It hurts me to hear him say that.

"Last person." Kakashi said interuping my thoughts.

"My name is Angel Mayuki Hatake, but feel free to call me whatever you want cuz' I really don't care. I like to try and find the beauty in everything. I hate a lot of things like fangirls and fanboys.My dreams for the future is to become the best shinobi that I can be and protect the ones I love and care for. Even if it means my life. My hobbies consist of training, singing and being outside."I said Cheerfully.

"Good you are each unique and have your our ideas. Well have our first mission tomorrow."Kakashi said.

"What kind of mission are we going to have?" Naruto asked.

"Oh let me guess  it's a survival exersice huh?"I said.

"You are right May."Kakashi said to me.

"I thought that we where supost to have a real mission, not more practie. We already did this stuff at the academy thats how we got here" Sakura said.

"This is not like your previous training."Kakashi said

"So what kind of training is it then?"Naruto asked. Kakashi and I started to laugh. I knew exactly what we where doing.

"Hey hold on thats a normal question what's so funny?"Sakura asked.

"Well if we tell you the answer you're not going to like it."Kakashi and I Said in unison.

"huh" Naruto said.

"Of the 28 graduates who just came here only 9 to 10 will be exepted as genin. The other 18 to 19 will be weeded out and sent back to the academy." Kakashi sarted.

"In other words it's a make it or break it test and the chances of failing is at least 66 percant. " I finished. They looked at us in horror.

"See didn't I tell you you wouldn't like it?" Kakashi said.

"Thats crazy we worked hard to get here. Believe it . What was that grauation test for anyway?"Naruto said.

"That was just to select canadates who might become genin, or not."Kakashi said.

"What!"

"Thats how it is. I decide weather you pass or fail. be at the designated training spot at 5 am. and bring your ninja gear."  I stud up and started to walk twords Kakshi. I looked back to see my teams faces. They where priceless."Thats it your dissmissed. Oh tomorrow you better skip breakfest or else you will puke."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note-

Please comment, tell me what you think so far. Also feel free to give me any ideas you have.

P.S I do not own naruto or any of the characters exeped Angel, her mother and ,her step father.

Thanks for reading hope you are enjoying it, stay classy guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 18 13
From enemies to lovers. "Once a member of the Uchiha knows love, it's almost as if all of his previously checked emotions are released. They awaken...
260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
12.8K 270 43
What if Naruto had a sister who was almost killed with Naruto the day they were born and when the attacker had set the 9 nine tails on the hidden lea...
1.6K 38 1
⚠️trigger warning : Abused/ mental illnesses,drug and alcohol abuse included read at your discretion⚠️ Basically a long oneshot Sakura is the quiet k...