YoonMin

By senpaijiminie

Yoongi and jimin do something neither of them would have expeted from eachother but find they make an unstopa... More

yoongmin pt.1
bts hybrid mixes
yoongmin pt.2
yoongmin pt.3
yoongmin pt.4
yoongmin pt.5
AUTHORS NOTE
Yoongmin pt. 6
yoongmin pt.7
yoongmin pt.8
yoonmin pt.9
Yoonmin pt.10
Yoonmin pt.11
Yoonmin pt.12
Part 13

AUTHOR'S NOTE

610 24 15
By senpaijiminie

Helloo~~ So I was thinking and i relized that my story doesn't have a real tiltle. So i was wanting to change it, but that might confuse some people, Also i am changing the cover. It will be the same picture just with the new title, but i don't know what tilte i should do. Any requests...?

Anyways yeah that's what's up. Sorry for not posting in a while so here is a little spoiler, The next chapter will be all about TaeKook!! Thank you to the few people who ready this cruddy story. Here are some Yoonmin edits i made~~

I know they are horrible lol anyways feel free to give some sugestions or whatever. Hey person reading this, you're nice keep going :)))♡♡♡♡
(EDIT: so i was thinking again after i changed the title i don't like it so i am changing it agian....to 'Babe~ Lil Meow Meow x Chimmy' yep....thx)

Another edit: i changed it to soft suicide cuz i don't know why. Also i feel sad sometimes but that won't stop me from writing please vote and read or whatnot >< lobe yu~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 464 26
Jimin loves his hyung, Yoongi, however, he gets annoying from time to time and really pisses him off. Yoongi forgets that he can hurt people, and con...
1.7K 58 66
She's new, poor, and lonely. He's popular, rich, and doesn't go by the rules. Girls flock around him, but she's the first to not fall for it. They...
630K 18.5K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...
742 59 30
Do you believe in true love? Do you believe that two people can love each other so much that they are willing to die and sacrifice their lives for ea...