(SHINee ONEW / JINKI) Onew's...

By pineapple_onew

Originally called : The Impossible Happened Amy is just your average girl that goes to a concert of her favor... More

1) Her Eyes...
2) No Way.
3) A Sweet Gift
4) The Girl...
5) Please Say That Everything Will Be Alright.
THANK YOU <3
6) Now It's Officially Time to Know Things
7) In A Turn Of Events...
8) The Lovely Scent of Chicken...
author's note :)
9) Our Hyung Changed.
10) Realizing...
11) FEELINGS.
SOME INFO / AUTHOR'S NOTE
13) Officially Together.
14) HIS WORDS... HIS THOUGHTS... HIS FEELINGS...???
15) I KNOW IT. I JUST DO.
16) The Way things turned out

12) HALLUCINATING.

924 27 5
By pineapple_onew

AMY'S POV.

I... WHAT... NO... HUH?!?!?!?

I seriously need some help or something because I think I just heard THE LEE JINKI say that I was his girlfriend. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

hahaa...

"Amy? Are you okay? You look like you are going to faint or something..."

THIS IS SOOOO FUNNY! I BET THE PERSON IN FRONT OF ME DOESN'T EVEN EXIST! I think I am hallucinating. Not Good.

"Amy. I know that you are probably shocked and a bit scared but please hear me out. I am also shocked by a lot because.... well..... anyways, I think it won't be too hard of a task for you and I hope we have fun together!"

Silence.

"...Also... I believe you should make your family know that you are here... and I remember mentioning your 오빠..."

It was those words that brought me back to reality. I totally forgot that my brother was in an accident. And my mom... Oh no. My mom. What would she be thinking right now? I need her. No. She needs me.

I am so confused and tired that I feel hurt all over. I feel extremely scared too. This is too much for me to handle and I knew that I needed someone by my side to comfort me, to protect me, and to save me. I look at (yes I am still freaking out at the fact that he is in front of me), Onew's face and I look at him straight in the eye. I need to make sure that I organize my thoughts before I do anything crazy or stupid. I manage to say, "온유 오빠, I am sorry and thankful for everything that you have done for me so far but right now, at this moment, I need some time to think. Will you be able to help me by just staying by my side for a while?"

I know I sounded like a little spoiled brat or something of that kind but I really needed some time to think and I didn't want to be alone.

He replies with, "Sure, Even if you told me to go away from you I wouldn't and I believe that I couldn't be able to... I will stay with you until I have to leave. And I believe I won't have to leave any time soon. Anyways, just get better Amy and mke sure you organize your thoughts and finish the tasks that you have to finish. I want to stay by you and protect you and comfort you. And I hope that later on, after everything is settled, we will be able to properly talk and get to know each other."

I am surprised that he says everything that I wanted and needed right now, it was as if he read my mind. I am even more surprised that he said that he would never leave my side unless he had to... He says that he also wants to know me as a person and wants me to know him better... I feel really touched all of a sudden and I look at him and I see him smiling at me, as if he is trying to prove his point.

"I also have to let you know why I called you 여친, but I want you to solve all your conflicts and problems first."

So I WASN'T hallucinating and he actually called me 여친!!! I was shocked and extremely curious of what he meant but I lost my train of thought when he got off the bed and he walked towards a couch where I saw my belongings. He then speaks up, "Amy, will you give me permission to look through your bag?"

I reply with, "What is it that you are lookng for in my bag?" He turns towards my direction and says, "I was wondering if you had a phone charger because I am pretty sure that both you and I need to charge our phones in order to contact those we must contact." I smile at his comment because I find it cute and funny. I tell him that he has my permission to open the bag and take out my phone charger.

After he finds my phone charger, he carefully places my bag back on the couch and walks over to me. He gestures to me, saying that I should hand him my phone so he can plug it in. I give him my phone and he takes it from me, walks over to the other side of the room, and plugs in the phone and charger.

All of this was done in silence. I know that usually, things like this would have an awkward atmosphere but strangely, I didn't find it awkward and I believe that Onew also didn't find it awkward too. It was as if we were both accustomed to this type of setting.

What I mean by that is, I am a type of girl that doesn't have many friends or talks much. I usually only speak when I have to and I am a pretty silent person. My surroundings aren't loud too. And now that I am in a hospital room with Onew, I feel that we somewhow have a similarity, an equalness, a connection.

I finally decide to speak up.

"Uhmmmm.... 온유 오빠? Is it okay to call you that? I want to make sure that I call you what you want me to call you.... I am more used to saying 진기 than Onew so..."

I look up and I see him walking towards me, looking at me with a calm face, it seemed as if he was asking himself what I had just asked him. He then says, "I actually like 진기 better than Onew! And you say that you like my actual name better? Does that mean that you were my fan already? That's great to hear! I am close up with one of my fans right now and the fact that I am one-on-one with you makes me feel even more happier!!!" He says all of this while beaming. I can't help myself and I start to laugh at his child-like, happy self. He gives me a confused face and tilts his head a little which made me think that he resembled a begging puppy. I laugh even more.

Then he speaks up.

"It's good to see you smile and laugh. And I feel even better that your smiling and laughing is because of me"

The way he says it makes my heart race. It meant that he really cared for me and the thought of it just makes me feel even more touched and my stomach gets all fluttery but in a good way. This is not good. My feelings are getting stronger.I should only like him as a fan, and nothing more. Or it will only cause 진기 오빠 to have problems...

I come back to reality, amazed that I even zoned out for a couple seconds with him standing in front of me. I look up and I see that he still has his confused face on. And it makes me laugh again.

And now that I think about it,

I realize that I actually DO feel better than before and it is all because of him.

I try to hide the fact that I was really touched because I knew that my feelings would grow and my feelings would only be a nuisance to the Hallyu-star that was standing in front of me

***************************

ONEW'S POV.

I can't believe I just said what I said. I feel embarrassed. I look at Amy and I see that her laughing ceased and she is looking at me with a surprised yet shy expression. I don't know what she is thinking but I hope that she doesn't think whatever I said was weird or anything.

We are both silent for a while until there is a loud knock at the door. I jumped in surprise and I think Amy was also a bit scared too. I walk towards the door, which saves me from showing Amy my embarrassed self. And through the skinny door window, I see that there is a man that I do not recognize holding a camera...... a camera. I quickly put my back to the door where I cannot be seen through the small window, I then reach for the door handle and lock the door. I then act without thinking, I walk up to where Amy is, sit next to her, and grab her hands with mine. She looks startled and I am pretty sure that she should be.

I tell her, "Amy, listen carefully to what I say." She nods in reply.

"Outside, there is a man who I believe is a reporter and is trying to enter the room because he somehow found out that I am here. Don't get frightened because I will be right here, next to you." I look at her eyes and I see that she understands what's happening. I can see the slight fear in her eyes but I believe that she trusts in me. I don't know why but I know that I just have this feeling that lets me know that she does and will trust me.

I continue, "You know how I called you 여친 earlier? I called you my 여친 because I got a message from my company's president saying that he wanted me to be your '남자 친구' in order to get of the problems and rumors that could hurt me, and more importantly, those problems and rumors could hurt you. It's for your sake."

I look into her eyes and I feel that she is shocked and doesn't know how to react. So I continue my story.

"I have to be honest with you so, well... let's say that I liked the fact that I could be your 'boyfriend' or at least a fake boyfriend and so well yeah..." I decide that I should do exactly what I have been thinking of doing for a while.

I get off the bed and stand facing Amy. I then bend down on one knee and I look at Amy. And I say,

"I know there will be some rough twists and turns but I will be there if you allow me to be by your side. So, Amy Jung, will you become my fake girlfriend? I will cherish and protect you as an actual bofriend would. I promise."

*******************************

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! HELLO TO MY WONDERFUL READERS OUT THERE!!! i HAVE FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME ㅠㅠ I WILL DO MY ABSOLUTE BEST FOR A QUICK UPDATE!

THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT COMMENT AND MESSAGE ME!!!

WHEN I GET VOTES FOR MY STORY, IT MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE FASTER AND GIVES ME AN ENERGY BOOST TO WRITE AN UPDATE :)

So please please please VOTE, COMMENT, AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK!

thanks once again,

pineapple_onew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 595 38
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment before it becomes a memory ๐Ÿ’› started : 02/20/18 ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’› completed : 08/11/18 ๐Ÿ’›
55.8K 2.7K 50
๐’๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐š, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
13.6K 593 11
~This story is somehow inspired by a movie I like to watch~ Jonghyun is fighting against a bad illness that's threatening against his life. But he wa...
1.2K 80 22
SHINee Lee Jinki/ Onew FanFic This is Sori and Onew's story-