A Heart For Two

By starrgazing

❝ We loved with a love that was more than love. ❞ She wanted her in her life more than she'd ever wanted anyt... More

aesthetics
01 | of sunshines & smiles

foreword

7 1 0
By starrgazing

A  H E A R T  F O R  T W O

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

E P I G R A P H

❝ Maybe one day I'll meet someone

who looks at me and sees forever. ❞

— Bridgett Devoue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S Y N O P S I S

FLORA IVERS HAS no idea what to think when she first sees Reyna Valencia.  All she knows is she wants that girl in her life.

Little did she know it was destined from the start.

With her, Flora learned to be the best version of herself — to be the person she'd always tried to be but never had the courage to.  She explored what it meant to love someone with her entire heart and what it felt like to want a forever in a life that was only temporary.

She had found a love that was so pure and so much more than she'd ever expected, and she intended to fight for it with all she possibly could.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E D I C A T I O N

Here's to those who have discovered or are still in the process of discovering who they are —

Take your time.  There is no rush, and love awaits at the end of your journey.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S T A T U S

ongoing

written | june 2018

posting | 10 june 2020 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A  N O T E

In honor of pride month, I've decided to whip out this one from the archives.  I think it's about time I get back into writing & what better way to do that than to delve deep into the hearts of my two favorite queers.  Happy reading & please feel free to leave your comments as you go!

— Lynn <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1.7K 55
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
4M 87.3K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
1M 55.2K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
711K 63K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...