Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Smooth dude

1.1K 66 95
By friking-awsom-kitten

Bunch of Danni doodles cuz I was bored in class.

The sudden opening of the windows startled many teens awake.

"Good morning, kids. Time to start the day!"

The students squinted at the very awake shape of Jack Fenton, who was grinning at them excitedly. "Breakfast for today is fudge."

"No, it's not." Maddie stretched on her bed and rubbed her eyes. "We need to finish the beef before it starts to expire," she told the teenagers. "There's also potatoes and salads. Get ready and wake up the others. Thank you."

She sighed as the students groaned that it was too early. Her watch said nine a.m. It was a good time to start the day. She stood up and grabbed her jumpsuit along with her toothbrush. She wanted to get to the bathroom before the students crowded around it.

Tucker was still sleeping peacefully, and he would have stayed like that had someone not poked him in the cheek.

A voice whispered loudly. "Hey, Foley. Pssst."

A groan and Tucker was squinting his eyes open. "What?" He looked around to see Kwan's face looking at him. "What time is it?"

"Wake up time," Kwan grinned. "Mrs. Fenton told us to get ready. Can you wake up Fenton and Manson? I think you're gonna like what you see."

Tucker was instantly awake. He turned around and laughed. Danny and Sam were laying on their sides, facing each other. Sam's face was buried in Danny's chest and an arm halfslung over his waist. Danny's own arms supported his head. The blankets around them rumpled and almost falling off the bed.

Tucker finished laughing and wiped his eyes before putting on his glasses to be able to admire the scene better. Finally he decided to wake them up.

"Hey Danny. Time to shine," he chuckled.

Danny's eyes blinked open almost immediately.

Tucker smiled, knowing this meant the boy had gotten a good sleep. He used to be a morning person, Tucker remembered, until he started becoming almost nocturnal as he hunted ghosts at night.

Danny frowned, looking around. "Tuck?" He yawned.

"Right here, buddy."

Danny shifted and realized something was snuggled against him. He pulled away to look down and instantly blushed. He'd forgotten he'd gone to sleep with Sam. He blushed even more when he felt Sam's arm around his middle.

Tucker's chuckles brought Danny's attention to him.

"What do I do??"

Tucker shrugged.

Danny grit his teeth as he tried to move Sam's arm without waking her up.

Tucker crossed his legs, watching with interest. "You know you can just go intangible, right?"

Danny smiled at the idea and did so. He just hadn't taken into account that gravity existed in the Ghost Zone and that it would pull Sam's arm down with a plop.

The boy froze as she frowned in her sleep and brought a hand up to her face. Her eyes opened with a scowl at being awakened and she brushed the hair in front of her face away. Finally, her gaze fell on the space themed piyamas. She frowned in confusion, eyes trailing up to see Danny's scared face looking at her.

Sam gasped and pushed away, almost falling right off the bed in the process. Danny reacted quickly and grabbed her waist, pulling her up. There they lay, facing each other.

Danny chuckled nervously. "Good morning."

Sam sighed and smiled. "Morning."

Danny paused. Come on, he encouraged himself, we're dating. Just do it. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forhead. "I'm gonna go stand in line."

He quickly scrambled out of bed and grabbed his clothes, setting himself at the end of the line of people.

"Hey, Fentawesome."

Danny halfturned, amused that Dash kept calling him silly names. "Yeah?"

Dash gestured to the line of students. "Why don't you just go through them and get to the front of the line? You're halfghost right?"

Danny raised an eyebrow. "You can do that too, you know. You're in the Ghost Zone."

Dash's eyes widened and he smirked. He concentrated until he was intangible and walked right through the students, making them shiver and gasp in surprise.

Danny felt a smile form on his face as he heard the sounds of protest and finally Dash's yelp as he was thrown out of the group. He laughed when Dash walked back, hunched over in defeat.

"That's why I don't do that," Danny pointed out with a grin, which widened when Dash huffed. Danny shrugged. "Besides, it's cheating."

Dash sent him a inquisitive look. "So?"

"Just leave him."

Dash turned his attention to Kim, who was standing behind Danny. Kim shrugged. "Probably part of his hero complex."

"Huh." Dash stared at her for a second. "Hey are you standing in line?"

"Yeah." She stabbed her thumb backwards. "You snooze, you lose, Baxter."

Cue groaning.

Danny frowned as he stared at the four people in front of him who hadn't moved in two minutes. He tapped his foot, counting the advantages and disadvantages he would get if he waited.

He decided he had no patience to wait anymore and decided to join others who were skipping toilet time. Danny plopped back down the bed and looked around, thinking about how he could change without anyone seeing him. He decided to go old fashioned and wrap himself in a blanket as he changed underneath.

He briefly wondered where Sam had gone, but quickly moved on because she had probably already figured something out to skip bathroom lines. Probably slept with her clothes on or something.

He changed his pants and took off his shirt under the blanket. It was a lot of fumbling around but it was manageable.

Danny reached a hand out of his blanket tent and reached for his shirt. He scrabbled around but couldn't find it so he peeked out to see it lying on the ground. Be grunted and leaned over, trying to snatch it back up.

He paused when a gasp interrupted him. He glanced up to see Kwan stare at him wideeyed. "Danny? What is that on your shoulder?"

Danny's own eyes widened and he went invisible without even thinking.

Kwan scowled. "Fenton let me see. Don't escape it like that. What was that?"

The other students looked up as well. They looked to where they knew Danny was because of the floating blanket. "What was what?" His muffled voice came.

"That on your shoulder." He hadn't thought that much of it until Danny started acting so defensive and tried to hide it. Now he was worried. "Show me, dude. Is it that bad?"

Danny sighed and appeared on the bed. The sheet around him like a cloak and a long suffering look on his face. "It's nothing."

"Obviously it is if you're getting so worked up about it." Kwan crossed his arms.

Danny pursed his lips. "They're just my scars."

"Your what?!"

"Awesome."

"Show us!"

Danny groaned. He wasn't scared of his scars and didn't mind them that much but he had to get used to being able to tell his classmates everything.

Tucker suddenly sat next to him and Danny looked to him for help.

Tucker smiled. "If you show them, maybe they'll realize how dangerous it is to do what you do and won't be so eager to jump into a fight."

Danny considered that and nodded. "But only if you show them yours too."

Tucker snorted. "Deal."

Danny let the blanket drop before he could change his mind.

The class gasped.

"Ewwww."

Danny rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. Well, you saw them." He reached for his shirt but Kwan jumped forward.

"Wait! Ho-how did you get those?" He pointed at the burn marks on Danny's stomach.

"Burned?" Danny shrugged. "Fire? Ectoplasm. Electricity. Other ghost powers I don't know the names of."

"Shit."

Jack choked when he saw his son. "But but Danny-boy. Did..." He paused in his cautious approach towards his son to run a hand through his hair. "Did I do that?"

Danny smiled. "Nah. You couldn't hit me if you tried," he joked but it did little to appease Jack or Maddie, who had frozen in shock.

Finally after a lot of fidgeting from Danny and awed looks from his classmates, Maddie's brain caught up with the situation. "I'm sorry, Danny."

"It's fine, mom. Ugh." He turned to Tucker. "This is why I didn't want to show them."

"I thought ghosts didn't get scars."

Danny shrugged in response to Kim's question. "Not cuts or anything like that. My body just reforms into that. But if it affects my direct ectoplasm then yeah, I get scars from that. Also, my body can't reform around ectoranium blades. Besides I'm half human. Once I go human, my injuries are still there but on other type of tissue so everything heals kinda weird."

There was an awkward silence, at least for Danny, as everyone was staring at his body. He pointed at Tucker accusingly. "Tucker has some too."

"What?!"

Tucker couldn't help but blush at the sudden attention on him. "Yeah, but I'm not taking my shirt off."

"Come on, Foley." Star cheered.

"Yeah!" Danny chimed in, grinning. "Take it off. Take it off. Take it off."

Everyone continued with the chant until Tucker held his palms up and shouted above the ruckus. "Alright! Alright. I wouldn't want you ladies to miss out on this piece of meat."

Sam suddenly appeared out of thin air as she scrunched her nose at Tucker. "That was so gross."

Their class jumped at her sudden appearance.

"Where did you come from?"

"Just finished changing invisibly," Sam shrugged and Danny frowned.

"I should have done that." He knew why he hadn't, though. He was so accustomed to not using his powers in front of others, that he hadn't even thought about it. It was a liberty he had never had. "Anyways." He turned to Tucker. "I ain't letting you off so easily."

Tucker rolled his eyes but slipped off his shirt and, now that the crowd around them knew what to expect, whistles echoed across the room.

However, compared to Danny, Tucker had much different scars. There were more jagged lines, as if he'd been clawed, but there were also less burns, which confused the others.

Tucker chuckled and leaned with his elbow on Danny. "My bro wouldn't let us too much into the fight."

Danny sniffed, but didn't say anything, as if they had had this conversation before.

"Does Manson have some too?" Dash asked curiously. He had never thought to see such awesome scars on some nerds like this trio, although he should have expected it after knowing what they did with their time.

Sam nodded and rolled up her simple black shirt a bit to reveal some scars on her stomach that disappeared under her clothing.

It eventually ended up being a show and tell of the trio's diverse scars with their classmates staring in awe and the adults getting even more worried about the kids' safety.

Danny quickly slipped on his shirt, as did Tucker and blushed as he saw their disappointed faces when they realized the show was over. "Whatever," he coughed. "That's enough."

"Is that why you always wear long sleeves?" Mikey realized as he voiced his question.

The trio nodded.

"It can get really hot," Tucker commented as he put on his sweatshirt. "But we just bear it."

"I don't know about you guys," Melissa started as she regarded Danny curiously. "But can't Danny change his appearance now?"

"What?"

The red head spread her arms. "Yesterday your skin was changing, right? Can't you still do that? Can you morph your skin so you don't have any scars anymore?"

Danny's eyebrows shot up. "I guess." He accentuated the last word, but slowly rolled his shirt upward and concentrated on the skin on his stomach. He frowned and narrowed his eyes. Soon his skin was swirling like it had before. He tried hard to manipulate it like it was regular ectoplasm but after a spike of pain he quickly realized that was not the way to go.

"Maybe experimenting on your stomach where all the vital organs are, wasn't the best thing," Tucker muttered but Danny ignored him. He would know if he was doing something wrong, like now. He flinched and decided to go at it differently. Just smooth it out. Smooth out the skin.

He patted his stomach gently as he imagined smoothing out the skin. And it worked. Soon, his stomach was back to its former glory. Danny snickered. No more constant worry of hiding his body from any visible scars. He swiftly did the same with his arms and then rolled up his pants to reveal a few more burns which disappeared a moment later.

"Awww man," Richard whined. "And they were so cool."

"I kinda agree." Sheldon winced. "I mean they looked painful, but they were awesome."

Danny sighed. "I know, but you guys don't have to live with them. Now I can just walk around with a shirt on those really hot days. And it's just constantly worrying."

Sam groaned. "You lucky bastard. All me and Tucker can rely on is scar cream."

Danny winced as he held back a smile at her joking undertone and reached out a hand. "I could umm...maybe help?"

"No. I'm mad." Sam crossed her arms and turned away, pouting. Both of them knew Danny wouldn't be able to help them on that part. Her skin had no ectoplasm he could manipulate or smooth out.

He hugged her and she hissed. "Get off and let me be mad."

"Nope. Not on my watch."

That made the girl giggle.

Then Maddie stepped forward and broke the moment. "This cannot go on like this. Sam, Tucker, do your parents know about this?"

They shook their head making her bite her lip. "Why not?"

"Well umm." The trio looked at each other, trying to put their thoughts into words. It had always been a given that neither Sam nor Tucker's parents should learn about all this. They had never really had to discuss it.

Tucker shrugged. "Same reason that we didn't tell you guys, I guess."

"Maybe not the same reason," Sam added. "They aren't ghost hu- they didn't..." She quickly tried to amend herself, realizing this wasn't the way to word this. "It's different."

Tucker shrugged. "It was mainly so our secret wouldn't get out. The more people knew, the bigger the chance it could be spread around town." He narrowed his eyes at the classmates. "So I will be keeping an eye out for you."

Sam interrupted. "It was also easier to do it without them knowing. They wouldn't be constantly watching us in fear we got hurt-"

"Which happened," Chelsea added but was ignored.

"And they would most likely try to stop us from going, making it even harder to sneak out and go on patrol with Danny and frankly I'm not letting this dork go out ghost hunting alone." She pushed his face away as he let out a small 'Hey!'.

Maddie questioned at what time these children left to go on 'patrol' and suspected late in the night. She did not like this one bit. "I still insist you tell you parents. They would want to know what is happening with their child. Surely they have noticed something?"

The sheepish glances they gave each other was enough proof. Jack crossed his arms behind her.

"Mads is right. You should tell your parents."

Mikey raised his hand cautiously. "Do we have to tell our parents too?"

He was immediately shushed by the other students but Maddie had already turned her stern gaze to them. "You, children will not be going on patrols at all. Much less ghost hunting. I must also remind you of your promise not to tell anybody of my son and his friends' secret and I expect you to follow up to that promise."

"But Danny promised to teach us ghost hunting," Dash pointed out and Danny straightened in defense.

"I didn't promise anything!"

"Danny!"

He turned to her and spread his arms. "I was considering teaching them, but only so they can defend themselves!"

There came a few protests from the group of teens and Maddie sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Jack?" She went to him for help, seeing how she was loosing her patience with the teens.

Jack shrugged. "It's a good idea! And I will show them a few of the Fenton weapons. Besides, if they are capable enough, they could help at times!"

Maddie nodded. "Then that's settled." She turned her back to the cheering students and walked away. "Get ready. Food will be passed out soon and we will be leaving in two hours."

The students excitedly talked to each other after getting confirmed they would be learning karate (or rather that is how they saw it) and some lingered to study Tucker and Sam's scars in fascination as they both rolled their eyes, letting it happen so their curiosity would be satisfied. They went back to their morning routine and before long food was being handed out and the students that were ready sat on their beds to have breakfast, chatting comfortably with whoever sat next to them.

Danny's eyes followed Chelsea as she approached his mom. He propped another piece of beef into his mouth and focused on hearing their conversation across the room.

"Can I go say good morning to Blackjack, Mrs. Fenton?" Chelsea was saying. "Since we'll be leaving soon I want to see if the yetis could take care of him until I come visit him."

Danny ignored his mom's surprised responce as he panicked. Where had he left Cujo and Leroy!! He turned to Tucker. "Hey, where did I leave my pets!"

Tucker grinned at him. "They're sleeping with the cuzes. You know," he continued as Danny let out a sigh of relief. "You should really take better care of them. They're your pets."

"Yeah." The boy ran a hand through his locks. "I will. At least mom and dad will let me keep them and I'll be able to visit them."

Tucker held up a finger. "But only with her permission, Danny."

They exchanged a smirk. "Yeah," Danny chuckled. "Only with her permission and consent. We would never disobey her."

"Never."

There was a sudden bonking on the windows and a few people yelped in surprise.

David's grinning face was pressed closely to the window and he waved.

Dash screamed even more when he saw the zombie like clone so suddenly.

"Danny!" Richard squealed. "Get your brother under control!"

Danny's laughing increased when Richard had plopped on the ground in surprise. He went to the door and opened it to see David and Dorian approaching him. They didn't get too close to the ship, something Danny didn't blame them for.

"Good morning, Daniel," Dorian exclaimed cheerfully. "I heard you were going back to the Human Realm today."

Danny nodded but jumped when his mom's voice answered for him. "Ah yes, Dorian. I was just about ready to meet up with you, David and the others to make some arrangements. Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

David nodded. "We just finished."

Maddie smiled. "Good. Give us a few minutes to finish up our food and we will meet up here later. Will you be a dear and get Damien, Dani and Frostbite for me?"

Dorian nodded, smiling at being talked to with that undertone of fondness. "We will be back soon."

David waved as they turned. "See ya, mom!"

Maddie froze for a second before literal stars glistened in her eyes. She tried to tone down her smile as she turned away from a smirking Danny and looked at Jack. "They will be here soon, so hurry up and finish."

She sat down next to her husband. "I can't believe we will be getting four more kids, Jack. Did you ever think this would happen?"

Jack propped the last of his food in his mouth and answered. "That our son's clones would become our kids? Never doubted it."

"Oh don't get sassy with me, Jack." She absentmindedly swatted her hand in his direction. "Do you think we can handle six kids? Our house is only so big. And we need to think of something to explain their sudden appreance. They need to go to school after all."

Jack swallowed and grinned. "We're Fentons, Maddie. Of course we can handle six kids! Our house is big enough to hold them for now and we'll come up with something later. Besides, we can go ghost hunting with our son! And teach the others how to do it. Maybe Jazz will finally get into the business too." He grinned at the prospect.

Maddie wagged her finger at him. "Not so fast, Jack Fenton. Those kids need to get aquainted with living with us and get settled before we start on anything with ghosts."

Jack deflated as he remembered something else. "And Danny wouldn't want us ghost hunting anyways."

Maddie slouched her shoulders at the revelation. "No," she agreed, but quickly shook her head, she could still help her son in other ways. At least now she knew how Phantom got all that Fenton tech. "We will have to cross that bridge when we get there. Come on, Jack. We have a lot to get ready for."

Soooooooooooooooo wassup

I'm not sure what I've told you guys about Danny's scarring. I probably said he didn't have any, but I can't find where I wrote that and it's not in my notes. So whatever. This is how it is now.

So I'm in the middle of testweek (which is a Europe thing when u have one week full of exams at the end of each period and it sucks). But I've already done all the hard ones so boom. Haha!

So what did u think of this chapter.

I don't understand why it's taking me so long to just bring them back to the human realm. Where am I getting all this writing from geez.

So I heard lots of ideas about what Danny could do with his shapeshifting, which is really mild in human form. You guys came up with, and I quote: 'murder, thievery, scaring the shit outs people and confusing them, shapeshifting and pranks.

And then here I come with the idea that Danny hides his scars. Much wow. Very noice. Many creative.

Anyways idk how long it took me this time but it probably won't be a week before I update again cuz then I got vacation (in like five days)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926 16 5
Jane is a strange half ghost girl that come out of the ghost portal. The very same fay Danny gets his ghost powers. To his surprises she was just lik...
63.9K 1.1K 19
What happens when Danny and Sam(rulers of the Ghost Zone) have to go on a field trip with their entire English class and Jack and Maddie. Will their...
18.9K 563 13
Danny Phantom has been raised by ghosts in the Ghost Zone ever since he was discovered as a baby by Pandora. One day during a fight with a mysteriou...
259 12 10
Now that the world has become more accepting of ghosts due to them helping save the world, the ghosts have lost interest, & those who haven't lost in...