Oh // Sammy Wilkinson Fanfict...

By imagine-if-

Ashley Dallas is Cameron's little sister. When her ex breaks her heart Sammy tries to comfort her. Will Ashle... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 + IMPORTANT NOTE
38
39
40
END..
Cover
FINAL- READ

6

32.5K 572 282
By imagine-if-

SAMMYS POV

"Why the hell are you calling me?" I groaned into the phone.
"Break whatever you have with Ashley off." Adam said into the phone.
"What the hell why?" I asked.
"Well I heard you got Into the university of Nebraska." He said into the phone.
"Yeah, so?" I laughed.
"Full athletic scholarship huh?" He said.
"Yeah can we not play 20 questions I have to get some sleep." I laughed.
"Well then I wouldn't be able to tell you that my uncle is the head of athletics there & we all know there's pictures, videos of you partying. Is that the proper behavior of an athlete?." He said.
"You wouldn't..." I said.
"Oh yes yes I would." Adam laughed.
"What can I do so this stays between us?" I asked nervously.
"You & your friends stay away from Ashley." He said.
I hesitated. "Okay. Bye Adam."

When I hung up the phone I fell asleep.

ASHLEYS POV

When I woke up the next morning I had a notification on my phone. Sammy:) missed call
I called him back. He ignored my call. That was weird. Miranda picked me up for school. When I walked In I saw jack Johnson.
"Hey jj." I said.
"I gotta go." He said & walked away.
It was the same thing with Matt & gilinsky.

"What did you do?" Miranda asked.
"It's fine i don't care." I lied.
School went on.
"Hey Sam!" I said & waved across the hallway. Sammy looked up & turned away. I felt my heart drop.
I decided on walking home today, it was cloudy but warm still. I couldn't figure out what I did to hurt the guys. I was finally happy. I finally felt important. Now it was all gone. I hid away in my room the rest of the week besides school.

I decided to go on twitter and reply to some fans on Saturday. Someone tweeted at me: Sammy & Ashley would be adorable together rt if you agree fav if you disagree. Sammy favorited it. I started to cry. I decided I'd go on a walk to clear my mind, I cried the whole time. I saw Adam at the park I was walking to.

"Ashely are you okay?" He asked.
I nodded.
He asked what was wrong.
I explained the story to him.
"I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's fate we should get back together." I laughed.
He looked at me. "I would never ever date you again. You fucked my head up, Adam." I stood up.
"Listen here bitch princess." He said.
I looked at him.
He told me why Sammy ignored me all week.
I ran, fast.

ADAMS POV

I never wanted her back I just wanted to mess with their heads, revenge. That may sound scary but that's what I had to do. I stopped caring about Ashley a long time ago.

ASHLEYS POV

I ran to Sammy's house I rang the door bell & stood back. He answered the door. "Hey Ashley." He said.
"Adam told me." I said.
"Ashely it's not like that." He managed to say.
"Then what's it like??!" I yelled.
He froze.
"Exactly." I said & started sobbing and running again.
When I was almost out of his driveway he yelled, "Ashley!" I turned around.
"I love you." He yelled.
I ran again.

It was about 10:30 on a Saturday now. I was sitting in my old tree house. A week from now everyone would be at prom. In three weeks I'd be graduating & moving to Cali soon after. That was so far away though.

When I woke up Sunday morning all the memories of last night flooded back in. I unlocked my phone. My twitter was blowing up. I looked through my mentions.
"I wish @ashley_dallas knew how much I loved her." Sammy tweeted.

I thought about my life. I couldn't last another minute. I walked inside then upstairs. I read & reread the document I never thought I'd actually be printing. I printed it & put it in an envelope. I took out my phone. "I love you too." I texted sam. I went into my bathroom & hdld about 25 pills in my hand. I put them away. You're better than this ash, everything will be okay. I drifted back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 279 33
Callie Dallas is insecure, shy, and struggles with anxiety. She goes to Magcon with her brother Cameron Dallas. Read to find out what happens!
69K 764 31
15 year old Samantha Dallas is not only Cameron Dallas' little sister, but she is best friends with Hayes Grier and has been for as long as she can r...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
65.6K 710 32
Blair ain't like your ordinary teenage girl. She's Cameron Dallas's little sister. Yeah.... When her parents want her and Cameron to become closer sh...