Bullied by Calum Hood: The Ne...

By Invisible___

Sequel to Bullied by Calum Hood (duh) Bentley has been getting into a lot of trouble lately and keeping secr... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

20

242 5 1
By Invisible___

Bentley

I got home and laid on my bed with a smile on my face. I wasn't going to jail and all the charges against me dropped except the assault, which we paid a $5,000 fine for. Today was tiring with all the questioning. I just wanted to lay in my own bed and relax.

"Bentley?" I heard a soft voice say to me as they knocked on my door. I looked up and saw Gabby.

I rushed over to her and cupped her face and began to kiss her. "Oooo, Bentley and Gabby sitting in a tree-" The twins sang as they walked passed my room. I slammed the door shut with my foot and continued to kiss Gabby.

We kissed for what felt like hours but in reality it was only ten minutes before we stopped. "I want to talk to you about something." She said as she sat on my bed.

"Is everything OK?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I was talking to your mom and told her how Jack raped me and that I'm now pregnant with his child," she said and I waited for her to continue. "But Jack isn't here anymore and this child will grow up without a father and I'm scared Bentley. I can't do this on my own and I know Alex will help but it won't be the same if my baby doesn't have a father figure to look up to." She said lowering her head.

"I'm feeling such weird déjà vu right now." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Bentley, I love you! I want to be with you for as long as you'll have me and I want you to help me raise this child, please." She said and my eyes widened.

"You want me to be the dad?" I asked her and she nodded. I smiled at her and kissed her nose, "Gabby, I would want nothing more than to be the father to your child. Our child." I said with a smile on my face as she smiled back at me with tears running down her face.

"I'm going to be an aunt!" I heard from outside my door. Gabby laughed and I groaned opening the door as the twins tumbled into my room.

"Hey bro what's up?" Nathan asked me as he began to bite his nails.

"Do you two ever give me privacy?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Nope!" They both said in unison. I groaned as they left to go downstairs and I shut my door once again.

I walked over to Gabby and sat next to her, "How are we going to do this?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure but we can figure it out together, plus we aren't alone in this, we have our parents to help and guide us." She explained and I nodded. She looked at me and frowned, "I know I just put a lot on your plate and if you're panicking and want out I can understand." She said.

"Gabby I'm not panicking, I want to help you raise our child together. I want this." I told her as she gave me a soft smile.

"As long as you're sure."

"Gabriella." I scolded her, I grabbed her face and pulled it close to mine. "I want this babe." I told her as I kissed her nose.

"I love you." She said with tears in her eyes.

I hugged her tight and kissed her temple, "I love you too." I said back to her as she smiled at me.

"Can we go out for lunch or something?" She asked me.

"How about I order you pizza and we can Netflix and chill here." I grinned giving her a wink.

"There will be none of that!" I heard Skylar say as she barged into my room. Before she spoke she came in and smacked me across my face, hard.

"Skylar what the hell!?" I snapped crossing my arms as I stood up. She stood there with her arms crossed as well and gave me a mean look.

"She's pregnant stupid! You can't Netflix and chill, mommy and daddy raised you better than this. Have some respect for your pregnant girlfriend Bentley Reed Hood, or I'll smack you into the next century!" Skylar said as she punched me in my chest.

"Skylar, oh my god, I'm not talking about sex! Mind you're own business." I said angrily as I crossed my arms once again.

"But isn't that what Netflix and chill is?" She asked scratching her head.

"Yes but it doesn't mean that's what has to happen, we could just watch Netflix and lay here chilling." I explained to her.

"So I shouldn't go over Brady Scott's house to Netflix and chill then." She said trying to say it quietly but oh, I heard her.

"Excuse me?" I asked standing up, I felt my hands ball into a fist. "Who is Brady Scott?" I asked as my blood began to boil.

"He's a boy who asked me to come over his house." She said shyly, "Don't tell dad!" She snapped at me. Nathan heard and was standing at the door in shock as he looked at me and smiled.

"DAD!" He yelled as he ran downstairs.

"Nathan shut up!" Skylar yelled as she followed him and I followed her.

"DAD!" Nathan yelled again but before my dad could turn around Skylar tackled him to the ground and had him in a headlock. "Get off of me Sky!" He yelled as dad turned around and removed Skylar off of Nate.

"What is going on?" He asked standing in the middle of them.

"Whatever he's about to say daddy he's lying." Skylar said as she gave my dad the puppy dog eyes. The one thing he couldn't resist because she's 'daddy's little girl' and he can't say no.

"Skylar is going over a boys house to have sex!" Nate blurted out as I stood there crossing my arms.

"What." He said plainly as he looked at Skylar who had nothing to say or make up. "Is that true?" He asked her.

"Well not exactly, I wouldn't put it like that-"

"Tell the truth!" Nathan yelled crossing his arms. "You wanted to go over there and have sex." He said angrily.

"Shut up Nathan you don't know anything so shut up!" Skylar yelled at him as she began to break down and cry.

"Honey talk to me, what is it?" My dad asked Skylar as she ran into his arms crying her eyes out.

"The boys are taking it too far this time." She cried wiping her eyes.

"What!" Nathan and I said in unison.

"I was going over his house to hang out. He told me he wanted to Netflix and chill and I said okay, Bentley told me that the saying doesn't mean you just have sex, you can also hang out with that person too." She said looking at me.

Damnit, I did say that, and now she can use that against us to get her way, again!

"But she told us not to tell you dad!" I said to him as Skylar turned her head at me and glared.

"I didn't want you to freak out daddy, just like they are right now." She said burying her face into his chest.

"I can't believe this! Dad, she's lying." Nathan said getting angry.

"I am not." Skylar said pouting.

"If you aren't lying then you won't have a problem bringing Brady over here then, now would you?" Nathan said and that's when I realized he had got Skylar.

"Not with you two around I'm not, you'll scare him away." She said crossing her arms.

"Honey, I think the boys have a good idea, they just want to know you're alright. Please for me have him come over here, mommy and I are going out tomorrow night." He said.

"But-"

"Bentley will be in charge." He said.

"Yeah, because that went so well the last time." Skylar said which struck a nerve inside me.

"What happened last time wasn't my fault Sky and you know it!" I snapped at her.

"But you were in charge, if it was mommy or daddy it wouldn't have happened, or uncle Luke, Ash, and Michael." She said naming everyone that could've done a better job than me. I was triggered.

"I should've never saved you." I said quietly but everyone heard me.

"Bentley Reed!" My dad said as he hit me on the back of my head. Skylar's eyes filled with tears as she ran upstairs and slammed her door shut.

_____

ik i haven't posted in awhile, been working :/ BUT IM BACK!

hope you guys are enjoying this story so far bc it's far from over!

nicole xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 955 21
SEQUEL TO WILDFLOWER Heartbreak hurts, but it hurts more when secrets have been left untold... *** Calum Hood (5sos) fanfiction Rated M for language...
56.5K 2K 40
When circumstances change, lives change. Is there a way back to how things were before..? *** Calum Hood Fanfiction Book 2 of 3 in the IWCT series ...
2.2K 274 46
Brooke Williams has a past that she likes to keep in the past. That involves a past relationship with a certain band member that ended terribly. Her...
82.9K 2.4K 44
Ashton loves school like..a lot. He's a good boy and teachers love him. But sadly, He gets bullied by Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood and Michael Clifford...