Emerald Storm [Loki]

Par abbielpxo

A strained relationship between an enhanced human avenger and the god of mischief. This is the story of Kathl... Plus

Prologue
Chapter one: Strucker's base
Chapter two: Maximoff girl
Chapter three: good fighter
Chapter four: Window and Peter
Chapter five: Robots
Chapter six: Mjolnir
Chapter seven: I am Loki
Chapter eight: Wait, Mortal, wait!
Chapter nine: winter soldier
Chapter ten: Panic attack
Chapter eleven: Tales of Asgard
Chapter twelve: First day of shool
Chapter thirteen: little sisters are savages
Chapter fourteen: Stationary
Chapter fifteen: Pietro
Chapter sixteen: Callisto
Chapter seventeen: I'll go with Loki
Chapter eighteen: failure
Chapter nineteen: Feelings for Loki
Chapter twenty: The gem is within you
Chapter twenty-one: Memorial
Chapter twenty-two: Wakandans
Chapter twenty-three: Game on, Odinson
Chapter twenty-five: apologies
Chapter twenty-six: Happy
Chapter twenty-seven: Time jumps
Chapter twenty-eight: Fire alarm
Chapter twenty-nine: Kat-tastrophe
Chapter thirty: Protect you.
Chapter thirty-one: I can't love you.
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
The end.
Previously on WandaVision
The hex
Welcome to Westview
Dark Magic

Chapter twenty-four: you're a pest Miss maximoff

5.6K 172 50
Par abbielpxo

Katerina day beside Bucky as Clint, Sam and Rhodey stood guard. 'I should be down there helping.' Kat complained.

Bucky shrugged. 'No, you shouldn't. You should be hiding in the basement like me and Natasha showed you.'

'Isn't it better that i have you're protection up here than being all alone and vulnerable down there.' Kat gave him sad, puppy dog eyes.

Bucky bumped her shoulder with his and shook his head. 'You're a pest Miss Maximoff.'

Kat chortled and nodded. 'I know.' They stopped talking in time to hear Caliban's horrid  voice.

'Game on, Odinson.'

Chills ran down Kat's spine as those words left his mouth. She looked at Bucky who was already looking her, eyes fill of concern.

They stood up and walked to the edge of the roof. Knowing that the Callistons couldn't see them due to the security railing, they watched as Caliban released his army and instructed them to fight.

The avengers began fighting and killing the alien army but as one died, another took its place.

Tony and Steve took on Norvina and Rigel while Thor and Loki held of Caliban, who himself holds great power.

'They're struggling against the army.' Sam announced, adjusting his suit. 'I'm gonna fly down and help. Buck, make sure she stays put.'

Kat rolled her eyes at Sam before throwing an energy ball at him. He dodged it with a smile before flying off.

'Ahhh!!' Wanda cried out. Hearing her sister in so much pain, Katerina jumped to her feet and ran to the edge of the roof.

She looked down to see Norvina and Rigel surrounding Wanda. 'Don't even think about it!' Clint warned her.

Bucky and Clint stood cautiously beside Kat as Rhodey flew down in his War Machine suit to help the Scarlet Witch.

Norvina took one look at Rhodey before using her staff to send a power ball at him, shattering his suit and making Rhodey land on his ass on the ground, the alien army diving onto him.

Tony saw his friend being tackled and sent a suit to him. Within minutes, Rhodey was in a new suit fighting the aliens.

Natasha struggled against the aliens and Clint worried about his best friend. He warned Kat to stay out before jumping to the ground to save Nat.

Finally Katerina was left alone as Bucky speed down to help Steve, who was struggling against so many powerful space creatures.

Wanda cried out again. This time, when Kat looked down, she saw her sister with a staff in her abdomen.

Without thinking about anything else, Kat used her powers to lift herself from the roof and land on the ground. She used her magic to throw Norvina into the ship that and brought her here and slammed Rigel into the facility's right wing.

She scooped her sister up and flew her to the roof. She set her down against the chimney and used her powers to heal her. 'Stay here, okay?'

Wanda nodded, fear present in her eyes. 'I will. Be careful.'

Katerina nodded and flew back down, landing in between Norvina and Rigel. 'Give is the Gem, mortal.' Norvina spat.

'When are you gonna take the hint?' Katerina retorted. She had been agitated to the max and the fact that these asswipes had tried to hurt her sister and had killed her brother had made her even more furious. 'You're gonna did for what you did to my brother.'

'Technically it wasn't us-'

'Shut it, Rigel.' Norvina silenced him before turning to face Katerina. 'And you will die from not handing over the Gem.'

'We'll see.' kat shrugged.

Norvina used her staff to shoot an energy blast at Kat, which she easily dodged before sending her own power blast at the Calliston girl.

Rigel was starring at the roof. 'I spy a red little fly.' He smirked at his sister who nodded at him before flying up into the air, trying to get to Wanda.

Kat knew what he was doing and used her powers to pull him down to the ground, his body being dragged through the field causing a huge pile up of mud where he landed.

Norvina at Kat, lifting herself in the air as she did so. Kat did the same and the two women ended up fighting in the air.

Norvina managed to get a good grip on Kat's neck and slammed her into the facility wall. Her grip got tighter and tighter, stopping Kat from breathing.

Kat sent a burst of energy through her body and into Norvina, sending the girl down to the ground.

Rigel ran at Kat and so did Norvina. The Maximoff girl was now fighting both Calliston's at the same time, using her powered to block theirs.

Rigel was coming at her from behind and Katerina had had enough of him, her main goal was to stop Norvina not her little brother.

Kat looked around and saw all of her teammates fighting these alien creatures, they were beaten and bloody and it wasn't fair on them. The whole reason they were fighting was because of Kat.

Kat flipped her body around, facing Rigel. She sent a blast of power at him and lifted him up in the air; sending another blast of power with her other hand, she had both hands holding her powers inside of him, with one quick slid of her hands, she tore the boy in half, sending the top half of his body left and leaving the bottom of his body drop to the ground.

Norvina giggles, her giggle turning into belting laughter. Kat slowly turned around to see Norvina laughing at her brothers death. 'What's wrong with you?' Kat asked.

'It'll take more than death to get me to stop fighting for this Gem, mortal.' Norvina threw her staff at Kat. Kat caught it no problem and threw it passed Norvina, using it to kill the aliens surrounded Natasha and Clint.

Norvina began producing knifes in her hands out of no where and began throwing them at Katerina.

Kat held up a wall of green energy, the knifes stopping in the air as they hit the energy. Kat flipped them and sent them back at Norvina, who hit most of them away before having one hit her in the face, slicing her forehead.

'Argh!' She angrily screeched before running at Kat.

As all of the pent anger and anxiety built up inside Kat, her powers began to surround her. The girl was now radiating energy. As Norvina ran at her, she had flash backs to her anxiety attack last money. Flash backs to the fight in Sokovia. Strucker's experiments. When Bucky shot her in Bulgaria. Her parents and Pietro's deaths. Taking Pietro and Wanda out of the collapsed apartment building. Peter's hatred towards her.

'Ugh ahh!!!!'  Katerina send out a blast of energy. The green energy took over the entire facility. All of the aliens dropped to the ground, leaving Norvina, the avengers and Caliban standing.

Thor and Loki continues to fight Caliban while the avengers sat on the ground fighting to catch their breathes and recover from their battles.

Norvina threw a knife at Kat as the Emerald Storm was trying to focus on the events before her and get out of her own head, the flashbacks haunting her.

The knife landed perfectly in her shoulder. Kat looked Norvina in the eyes as she mentally used her magic to remove the knife and heal her wound.

If anything, this attack from the Calliston's had made Katerina stronger and had brought forward her abilities.

Norvina's smile dropped as she watched Kat fearlessly walk towards her, completely healed. Norvina began doing the same, only she began running.

Kat has an emotionless expression on her face. Her emotions drained, exactly like the other day when the switch in her brain flipped according to Steve.

Norvina ran towards Kat as the avenger walked calmly. As she was three feet before her, Kat sent a blast of energy at Norvina's chest and squeezed her hand.

Norvina started at Kat in shock and discomfort as she felt the young girl hand around her heart. 'Wh-what...are y-you..doing?' Norvina heavily breathes out as her heart was being crushed by Kat's powers.

Kat smiles and repeated her words from earlier. 'You're gonna did for what you did to my brother.'

Norvina croaked out an illegible word as the colour drained from her face. Kat pulled her hand back sharply and the alien girl's heart flew out of her chest and into Kat's palm.

Purple veins traveled up Norvina's body until her face was covered in them. She was now gaunt and grey and laying lifeless on the ground.

Kat dropped her heart on the ground before walking over to her shocked and confused team. She sat beside Natasha on the ground and the older women wrapped an arm around her.

Thor and Loki were no longer fighting Caliban and instead, we're comforting him. Katerina stood from the group and walked over to the kings and prince.

'I'm sorry.' She said as she stood before Caliban. She slipped the ring from her finger and held it out to him. He took it from her and looked at her in confusion. 'This ring was made for part of the Gem. It's all I could get for you.'

Caliban looked at it before handing it back to her. 'It doesn't matter anymore. The Gem was Norvina's goal, not mine. I just wanted to make her happy. I told her that it was a suicide mission and yet, she was willing to die for this Gem.'

Caliban stood from the ground with the help of Thor. 'You all put up a great fight. I'm sorry for the war waged by my children, Earth had proven itself a great planet.'

Caliban summoned a bifrost like light and was beamed back to Callisto, his ship and the bodies of his children and the alien army travelling behind him.

The team stood in front of the facility. Wanda and Loki each having an arm around Kat.

'My building. My beautiful building.' Tony cried out.

Wanda giggled before using her chaos magic to alter the building. She fixed the broken windows and the collapsing walls and the dug up grass that had a Rigel shaped skid mark.

Wanda fixed everything and Tony tapped her on the shoulder. 'Kid, you just fixed like a million dollars worth of damage in five seconds.'

'Yeah?' Wanda shrugged.

'How would you like a job. An avenger promotion t-'

'No.'

'You didn't even hear it yet?'

'Tony, No.'

'Tony, Yes.'

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

998K 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
475K 6.3K 74
Characters: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson Pietro Maximoff Peter Parker Sam Wilson Currently editing. If you like g...
10.2K 636 26
Annabeth who has supernatural powers, meets the god of mischief and lies. He thinks he can finally gain revenge on SHIELD using this innocent huma...
166K 4.8K 32
{Book 1} Aidan Murray, a young mortal with the power of a Goddess, is recruited as an Avenger and forced to live as a hero. Despite her negative view...