HI5STUDIOS ONESHOTS

By Annchossa

I present to you several one-shots for Hi5studios, I hope you enjoy them and thank you for reading. -Annchos... More

Welcome
Paul x Tanner •A NEW PLEACE•

Tanner x Paul •Night Time Scares•

1.6K 19 14
By Annchossa

The day has finally come, for the great experiment created by all mighty Matthias, the CEO of Hi5studios.

The experiment concluded: to stay in Hi5studios for 24 hours. And our 5 brave boiis: Matt, Woods, Tanner, Connor and Paul were up for the challenge! However, little did they know that the challenge isn't as easy as it seems and that they won't be forgetting this night for a while.

Unfortunately, though, the 24h challenge still includes working hours at Hi5. Therefore, the boiis still need to actually work for a while before the fun may start.

~~~

The beginning of the day went per usual. Matt vlogging non stop and catching all the best content, Connor 'working', Woods dying over his new job (still a PA) and Tanner with Paul 'filming' when they are actually developing their secret bromance.

"Didn't a see a fanfiction like this?" Laughed Matt, filming how Paul and Tanner were hugging. The boiis laughed it off, acting as if they intended their silly movements for the camera. The two tried to hide their feelings as best as they could, each one of them was afraid that the other doesn't feel the same way.

Astonishingly, even though Paul x Tanner bromance was at its peak in recent days, no one in Hi5 knew about nor noticed it. That being said, the two: were openly touching and hugging each other, jokingly kissing, hanging out alone and were always backing each other up. So the love was in the air, so much that it was suffocating.

As mentioned earlier, the challenge still consists of working hours, so for the time being, the boiis were busy with their everyday chores, which further description would be skipped.

*Welcome to hi5studios where we have fun and get no work done!*

Time flew past the working hours fast, skipping through the day till the sun went down. Right now the boiis are having dinner while vlogging and introducing the whole idea behind the challenge to the viewers. The base that they were currently in was terribly dark, the sun wasn't down yet so it wasn't as bad but the boiis were still spooked non the less. They could feel already that the night is gonna be fun.

While enjoying their food Paul was always glancing at Tanner looking at how he was doing and such. The boii was nervous, he wondered if tonight would be the best opportunity to confess to Tanner, hence he just couldn't bear his feelings anymore. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough time to think about that, thus they had a lot of videos to film, and they don't really have that much time, so they were somewhat in a hurry.

One of the first videos that they are about to film is for Tanner. It's a video about him being a beautiful 'lady' looking for a man out of three contestants who are Matt, Connor and Paul. Woods was supposed to be the host however, Tanner took that role for himself as well. That happened because he already started asking questions from the three contestants and on top of that Woods was somewhat camera shy, so he didn't know what to do.

Ironically, Tanner likes Paul's answers the most, and he even admits it in front of the camera. Paul's heart starts to beat faster as he hears those sweet words escape Tanners' mouth, he was so flattered by Tanner and for a second there he lost track of reality and imagined as if he is really on the show contesting against other boiis to be with Tanner. He felt embarrassed and tried to get that thought out of his mind right away by laughing it off and just moving onto joking with boiis for the video. Tanner on the other side couldn't help himself but to prioritize questions towards Paul, he could notice how he was concentrating on him, so he decided to move to other contestants and just jokingly create a more interesting video.

While still being afraid of focusing too much on Paul, Tanner decides to switch the pointer to Woods, acting as if he secretly was in love with Woods the whole time. Paul didn't mind Tanner's decision, he thought that was the best way as well, hence no one shall find out about their bromance yet. Paul felt as if he and Tanner shared the same thoughts and were connected on a spiritual level, what a happy boii he is.

Everybody laughed at Tanner's sick twist and with that Tanner actually managed to create an amazing video, the night moves on.

The boys continued by filming a lot of other videos like 'manhunt', 'handball in the dark', vlogs and many more. It was a great time all around but it was also concerning spooky, since the boiis refused to turn the lights on in all of the 3 bases, so they were left to be consumed by darkness. Paul was worried about Tanner while he was participating in one of the videos, what if he got too spooked or gets hurt? Paul couldn't stand the thought. Lucky his worried ended soon enough after the boiis finished filming for today.

They settled in the orange base, near Matt's filming set and decided to call it a day. Tanner and Paul exchanged looks as if confirming their future decisions. They laid down on the sofa, head-to-head and no one seems to care. Everyone made themselves comfortable and started to doze off.

Suddenly, Paul's hand started to slowly reach Tanner's, he finally got enough courage to do it. When their hands met, Paul holds on to Tanner's big, pale hand. Tanner looked at Paul, a smile was creeping on his face, he was happy, no, they were happy, happy to finally acknowledge the forbidden feelings that they were hiding for so long. While still holding hands their eyes felt heavy, and they started to doze off themselves, into the land of dreams.

~~~

It's about 3 in the morning and one of our brave boiis ain't sleeping.

Matt slowly pulled out his and placed it in front of the other, resting boiis. A crooked smile was dancing on his face, covered by his manly beard as he crept (nearly died) downstairs to a hiding place (being Patrick's office).

He placed his phone behind one of the monitors and smashed the door, making as much noise as he could. He then hid behind one of the tables and waited, everything was a matter of time now.

A twisted joke awaited the boiis as they heard bang downstairs. Paul was the first one to wake up and to notice that Matt wasn't with them. Paul eyes immediately searched for Tanner to find him still lying on the sofa. He couldn't even admire how cute he looks while sleeping, he was too worried about the boss. So he wakes Tanner up and goes for the other two. The boiis momentarily start to speculate where Matt could be.

Paul describes the noise that he heard, making other boiis shivers with fear. The brave boiis didn't like their current situation, though they couldn't just ignore it either. Therefore, they decided to head out, being the brave boiis that they are. Connor took one piece of wood that was lying around near them, cause the reconstruction wasn't over. Woods took the lead guiding the boiis through the darkness. Tanner's sweaty hand finds Paul's and grabs it as they head downstairs, cautious of whatever might be waiting.

Few painful seconds brought them downstairs, the haul is full of rooms that look unbelievably scary late at night. The boiis started looking around, for whatever might make the noise, when they notice with the corner of their eyes a white light, invitingly glowing in the distance. Paul breaks away the tight grip of Tanner's hand and heads for the door, sweat dripping down his spine. Tanner's heart nearly stopped in the moment of Paul's slowly pushing the door and revealing...

"BOOO!" Screams Matt, while jumping out of his hiding spot.

Everyone gasped, fear filled their lungs as few male screams were heard. Tanner got really spooked, so spooked that he accidentally grabbed on to something, in hopes to protect himself. That something was really tight and skinny...in the heat of the moment, Tanner didn't realize how he grabbed Paul's butt! Paul immediately looked at Tanner, his face was filled with colour. The boii had never being grabbed like that before, so he just froze and didn't know what to do. Tanner though did grab some butts in the good old times but it was a waste id he let Paul just go like that! However, common sense and logic took the best of him so the boiis parted in a matter of a second.

Tanner just squeezed a quick "sorry" out of himself before looking at Matt again, he hoped that Paul would let this go, and he did. The boiis returned to their right minds and were fired up to kill Matt.

4 pairs of eyes focus on Matt, first in concern but then filled with anger. The boiis looked incredibly tired and disappointed, though they gotta admit that was a perfect bit for the video. As the boiis were complaining to Matt, a sudden CRASH was heard from the warehouse's direction and a dead silence followed it.

Boiis look at Matt again, trying to confirm if it was him or not. However, after realizing that Matt couldn't possibly be behind such doing, they quickly ran upstairs and checked the cameras in the warehouse. It seems to be a doing of a ghost! One of the tools magically fell down in the perfect moment while the boiis were awake! That blew their minds, the packed and headed out of the base as fast as they could, not wanting to deal with whatever crap just happened. Tanner held Pauls hand once again, leading him into the Red base in order to get some needed rest. They were too tired for this.

The base wasn't any better than the Orange one, still spooky if not spookier but it shall do. The boiis headed up to the Theater, memories of today were passing through their heads, reminding about the fun and the spooky.

They went into the Theater and sense of achieved peace & safety once again filled their hearts. Paul and Tanner again laid on the same sofa, it was way smaller than the previous one but the boiis didn't mind that at all. All they wanted right now was some good sleep time, everything else could wait. So Tanner rested his head on Pauls butt while listening to Matt still blabber to this camera and for the second time started to fall asleep. While still holding hands the boiis slept, this time peacefully reaching the end of this spooky challenge.

What awaits the boiis next time?

And will they ever make their love official?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 133 73
We are back me and Twenty1Eminem white anther story.
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...