Ctrl. (Lamelo Ball story.)

By YbnAnna

In this book Laiyla (Lah-eeylah) a very all around cool girl who has lived in chino hills all her life decid... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
I love you guys
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Birthdayyyyy
Birthdayyy Part2
39.
New chapter ??
Character change !!
40.
41.
YBN fans??πŸ‘€
42.
it's very unlikely my wrist ain't lookin'... "ICY❄️"
ICY ❄️
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
Be Honest!!
BACK IN ACTION!!!
51.
52.
53.
new chapter??
54.
55.
NEW character alert!!
56.
57.
58.
IM BACK ???
59.
60.
61.
62.
NEW UPDATE!!!
63.
64.
65.
I LOVE YOU GUYS
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
New chapter?!!?
LAST CHAPTER.
Fair well questions?
Book 2!??
Gelo?????
OUT NOW!!

50.

4.6K 100 18
By YbnAnna

since i haven't updated in a while i'm going to recap the whole last chapter then . start from there.

(chapter 49.) 

IF YOU STILL REMEMBER IT SKIP DOWN TO WERE IT SAYS (CHAPTER50)

Laiyla POV:

I was running down the hallway yelping with every step. this dumb as nigga don took my phone so i chased him out the gym, then one of my sandals fell off and melo took it and dipped off the other way.

Gelo stood at the end of the hallway laughing.

"HelP ME NiGgA"

i said in my best kevin heart voice being over dramatic causing him to laugh and put me on his back walking back to the gym

Its lunch time but none of us were eating we were all joking around in the gym just having a good time.

when me and gelo walked through the doors everyone looked our way and started laughing.

Izzy: iyls where the hell is your shoe, your toes are all out.

I started pouting

Me: melo took it.

She laughed shaking her head, i jumped down walking up the bleachers where melo and don were nose deep in my phone not paying attention.

I snatched my shoe off of melos lap making them jump.

I slid it on as their faces went back to my phone.

Me: what yall niggas doing.

i said sitting down in front of them playing on my phone.

Don: damn bestie i didn't know you were a freak.

he said causing me to shoot my head up.

Me: what the heck are you talking about?

Melo: how come i didn't get freaky pictures when we were together.

He spoke up sounding hurt. i jumped up snatching my phone looking at the screen. they were going through me and clarence's old text. i excited out and slid the phone in my back pocket.

Me: stop being nosey, and melo you never asked.

Melo: thats not even fair

he said getting up and stomping like a kid down towards everyone else.

Don laughed whiling shaking his head.

Don: so how are you too?

Me: were good just friends you know, his modeling took off he has over 1 milli on the gram now. and he actually flew me out there last weekend to hang out it was super fun.

Don smacked his lips and rolled his eyes

Don: okay idc about that im talking about you and melo. he said looking at me.

i was lost.

Me: what you mean? theres nothing wrong we are good. been chilling why you ask.

Don face palmed himself.

Don: when yall gone get back together , everyone is waiting on it.

I've been so busy trying to get to know this new side of melo i haven't even been looking at him like that.

Me: bestie me and melo are just friends we aren't trying to be together on that level right now.

i said half true, i wouldn't really mind talking to melo again. you know something slow.

Don: mhm speak for yourself

he said looking past me and nodding his head off into the distance.

i turned looking towards the other side of the gym where Eli stood trying to talk to melo but melo was to busy staring at me.

i bucked and he snapped his eyes back towards eli.

Me and don started laughing then the bell rung meaning it was time for class.

............................................................

school was over and i was putting my text book into my locker when i felt someone rub slowly on my butt, i turned around and melo was standing there.

Me: hey melly

he rolled his eyes and thumbed my forehead.

making me smack my lips and start to walk.

Melo: hey iyls i drove today and i know you rolled with izzy this morning so come ride with me.

i nodded and we started to walk out the school. some guy started walking my way but melo put his arm around my waist pushing me fast while shaking his head.

i waiting until we got outside to speak

Me: what was that about

Melo: nun he just needs to know his place.

Me: what do you mean.?

Me: everyone at this school knows we used to date. just because we not right now don't mean shit you belong to me.

i laughed it off getting in his car.

Melo: stop luaghing

i looked over at him and he had a serious face. his eyes furrowed. i looked up and eyes went buck at what i saw..

.........................................................................................

DRAMA NEXT CHAPTER

TBC....

(Chapter50.) ENJOY

i looked over at him and he had a serious face. his eyes furrowed. i looked up and eyes went buck at what i saw..

It was don kissing some other girl. the girl def wasn't K. i was confused. melo was about to walk his way ig to talk to him but i quickly grabbed him pushing him to his car. Don his my bestie and i trust that he wouldn't do shit to hurt anyone. so ima text him tonight, and get to the bottom of all of this.

......

here is K

here is the girl he was kissing.

.......................................

we both got into his car and he shook his head as he turned the car on and sped out of the school parking lot.

i bobbed my head to the music as we pulled up to wendys. he said would be taking me home butttt.....shit a bitch wont complain. i mean it is food.

i got out and we walked in together. he told me to fins somewhere to sit since he knew my order by heart. i went and found a booth but the table part was dirty so i got some napkins and began wiping sauce off of the table just as someone approached me and began talking scaring me a bit.

???: hey are you a model? your really pretty and your hair is amazing.

i looked up to see some guy who looked like he could be around the same age as me.

Me: uhh well im working on it. but thanks for the compliment.

i said being completely honest. clare was still getting me connects and for that i'm grateful.

ever got a feeling like you've seen someone before but you don't know who they are so it almost feels like deja'vu. yeah thats me right now as i look at the guy standing in front of me.

???: Awe yeah? thats great . so what school do you attend. 

he asked. as i continued to wipe down the table.

Me: oh i go to chino hills high.

i said while wiping down the sits just in case.

???: Oh thats dope i go to East dale high.

which shocked me a little because thats the school KG goes to. meaning that i could have possibly seen this guy before. but i shook the thoughts away throwing them to the back of my head as he spoke up again.

???: Do you think i could get your num-

but before he could finish melo walked up with the tray of our food in his hand and in a swift motion kissed the side of my neck close to my cheek before saying.

Melo: i got the food baby,

I was shocked so i stepped back staring at him as he scooted past the guy to sit in the booth while sitting the tray on the table "excuse me "

he said while doing so. the guy stepped back. while putting his hands in the air.

???: no problem you guys have a nice day.

he said before walking away. i watched him as he walked out the door of the restaurant. the sat across from melo mugging him

Me: what was that all about?

Melo: i already explained this to you in the car. 

he said throwing his head back and signing in annoyance. but i was still confused. in fact i don't even remember what we talked about in the car.

i just shrugged it off and grabbed my food. and began to eat.

..........................

we pulled up to my house. and i said buy to melo as i hopped out and walked up to my door. i watched as he pulled off down the street to his house. 

i used the key open the door were i was met with my 2 amazing dogs. i sat my bags down in my room before feeding them and letting them out. then i went upstairs and did my homework.

it's kinda been like this for he past week. my dad hasn't really been home lately. he says work is getting hectic but i'm starting to think it's something more.

i push the thought to the back of my head while i get un dressed to shower. after i shower i get out and put on some night clothes.

i connected my phone to drake and started to play with my hair in the mirror. i brushed my hair softly while sining along to "Own it"

my phone buzzed stopping the music. i looked over and saw that it was Don. just the nigga i need to talk with too.

i unplugged my phone and texted him back.

Don Don : 

-aye where you going for lunch tomorrow i'm tryna go off campus.?

                                                                                                                                                           Me:

Forget lunch who was that girl you was kissing after school today? that def wasn't K and i coulda sworn y'all was going strong. -

Don Don: 

- Man fuck her, that lame ass hoe.. i don't give no fucks about that BITCH.

                                                                                                                                                                 Me:

Well damn what the fuck happen? you don't ever call girls outta they name.-

Don Don: 

- Tell you what you lemme ride with you off campus for lunch tomorrow and i'll tell you everything.

I nodded as if he could see me before texting back a simple "bet"

i laid back onto my stomach scrolling through my IG as i heard the dogs messing around down stairs but i didn't pay it no mind. that was until i felt someone touch my butt causing me to scream and turn over only to see melo. i held my chest taking in his attire ........DAMN.

he had on a black Tee some shorts and slides on with his phone in one hand and charger in the other. after taking it all in i furrowed my eyes at him.

Me: what are you doing here?

Melo: i couldn't sleep.

he said plugging his charger into my wall and up his phone before sliding off his shoes and stripping outta his shirt. i quickly grabbed my phone checking the time. it was 11:00 pm.

damn i didn't even notice it was that late. 

i stepped outta my trans when melo slid into my bed next to me. i plugged my phone up butting it down before getting comfotable.

Me: what made you come down here?

Melo: i couldn't sleep , your pops never home plus we haven't hung out in a while.... you know like really hung out.

i nodded turning away from him. i'm not sure how to feel or even what to say. lately melo has been a great friend. idek how i feel about him anymore.

..................

(30mins later)

i jumped up from my sleep. i had to pee really bad. but something was stopping me from sitting all the way up. i looked down to see melo in between my legs like the old times. his arms was wrapped around my waist his head in my boobs. and he was snoring really loud.

aweee sooo cute.

it amazed me how on nights when he couldn't i was what he needed to go to sleep.

i tried to move but he gripped my waist tight.

Me: melo pls move i have to pee.

Melo: baby no please. 5 more minutes.

my stomach tingles when he called me baby. i knew that when he woke up he wouldn't remember this later. but still..

i gave him a kiss on the cheek causing him to grown and release me. i ran straight for the bathroom and did my business. when i came back melo was waiting on his back. taking up basically the whole bed.

Me: melo move over.

he groaned before grabbing my arm and pulling me on top of him

he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tightly before kissing me cheek.

Melo: i wont ever let you go again.

he said before drifting back off to sleep.

i was in shock. i knew he wouldn't remember this in the morning so there was no need to bring this up to him. but the fact that his said it made my heart skip a beat.

i snuggled into him before going back to sleep.

.....................................................................................

(her outfit)

Me: OMG!.. Really?

i said while covering my mouth and the information Don was telling me about K and why they fell off and are on bad terms. i shook my head collecting my trash as we went to dump our trays.

Don: i know right crazy how you think you know someone.

he said as we walked out of Del Taco and towards my car, we drove back to school 

his music was on blast... he turned it down and spoke.

Don: u know.... i've made some songs... i feel like they could be hits. most of them and about heartbreaks and what not but i feel like people could relate to it you know?

i nodded my head pulling into the school parking lot.

Me: nah i understand .. you show definitely drop them

he nodded happily. no matter  what i will always support my bestie.

i was definitely about to start giving K a hard time.

me and don rushed back into school as the bell rung ending lunch. 

.............................

i walked into the house tired, but i needed to make sure my babies were okay so i fed them then walked them. after returning i ran right upstairs and dove head first onto my bed...... time for a nap.

..........................................................................

I KNOW I BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE PLEASE FORGIVE ME. THANKS.

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE APART. 

VOTE SHARE AND BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418 109 20
Three months. One Summer. One boy. Lyla Taylor a girl who says whatever comes to mind ends up accidentally saying her principal looks like a parot, s...
673K 10.4K 33
This book is full of celebrity imagines. ENJOY. -add this book to your library for updates.
101K 2.8K 36
**SEQUEL TO PLAY WITH ME** Leilani and Melo are living their best life together putting aside all that has happened but....What happens when a new bo...
5.6K 13 72
Sophomore year in Chino Hills, California. As a trouble bound teen girl she finds a new basketball star, what might happen between the boys and girls...