Emerald City

By ziyaDeVon

More

Emerald City
Losing Control
You Dirty .. Dirty Cop
White Roses

Oh Apollo !

1 0 0
By ziyaDeVon

Chapter two
Apollo
I layer on my bed on my phone . I had a major head ache after I got out from the club . I usually don't do that but I guess I was feeling spontaneous . I'm not gonna lie she was fine . I planned to see her again . I might stop by tonight after I got my wife situated. It's bout time I left this bitch anyway . She is always nagging , she's always breathing down my neck like I need a break.
"Hey bae" she walked in . I rolled my eyes then faked a smile .
"Hey love" I got up  went to the shower not wanted to be in the same room as her . She soon soon came in naked . Although I don't  love her anymore the sex made me feel in love . I watched her as she cleaned herself. I instantly pushed her up against the wall and stuck a finger in her . She gasped . "Oh Apollo" .
"Shut up" I stuck myself inside of her and watched her moan in pain. When I was done I washed up and got out the shower and left her in there to think . Cruel ? Yes but this is the only way to get her off my back . I got dressed then he's out the door to the trap. I promised myself I wouldn't go back to the trap but I've been stressed lately plus I love the money I make . I got a promotion so I tell everyone what to do when the boss isn't around . I also do drops to people outside of Emerald City . The boss doesn't like anyone on his turf dealing . I don't kill but that don't mean I won't order someone else to shoot a bullet at someone that wanna compete with the boss . I do drops all over like Cuba , the Bahamas , Puerto Rico and more .
I stepped into the trap and looked around to make sure everything was going great .
"Aye Pollo what's good ?" One of the sellers twig said to me .
"Ain't shit . That bitch just irks me ." I said shaking my head and running my hand down my waves .
"Why you treat that girl like that ? You know she in love" He smirked.
"Fuck love . I'm just not feeling it . We lost the connection and I can tell she hiding something ." I sighed to myself.
"Well on to the next one then !" He laughed .
"That's a fact !! . I seen this girl at the club . Her name is Tanzania . My god is she a goddess. I got a private show with her and she gave me blue balls" I chuckled.
"You had a private show with Tanzania ??" His eyes went wide .
"Yeah ." I scratched my head
"Man I've been trying to get a private show with her for months ! I'm young but damn . !" He ranted and I laughed.
"You 18 she damn near bout to be in her mid 20's she want a real nigga like me . Plus I paid 1k for that dance" just the thought of her gave me shivers .
"She ain't worth no 1k" he chuckled .
"You're right she's worth more . I'm going to go back tonight though, you trying to roll through ? Don't be inviting all these other niggas either. I want a nice chill night . I don't need no bullets flying ." I cracked up .
Once I was done ordering them around and telling them what to and what not to do I bounced . While i was walking to my car I seen a Black Detective car roll up . I sucked my teeth .
"Well , well , well if it isn't Apollo. Where you coming from ?" Greenmore said with a evil sly smirk in his face.
"What you want ? I know my rights you can't keep stopping me like this ." I said
"I can do what ever the fuck i want" they really should choose these people more properly . These white people always wanna fuck with us when they get some sense of authority.
"Yeah aight . Do what you want, pat me down you ain't gonna find shit" I laughed .
"Yeah okay you nigger get the fuck on" he pushed me .
"You gonna do me like Sandra Bland ? Or like Trayvon martin or like any other black person you people killed ?" I walked to my car pissed as fuck I kicked my shit and made a dent .
Fuck the police straight like that ! They think they can run all over us because we black . Man these white people really did cheat the system to where they can beat it but we can't . This irritates me to death . Now I really got to go to the club I need to clear my mind .
The club blasted music and I was high from the blunt that I smoked before I came . I was already feeling nice . When I walked in I seen Tanzania throwing back a shot .
"Slow down there missy your  gonna get drunk !" I chuckled.
"That's the point ." She shit back . I then bit my lip. "Who are you again ?" She smirked .
"Apollo . How could I ever forget you ?" I smirked .
"That's the point . I dance there way I dance here so that you won't ever forget Tanzania . I'll have you wet dreaming" . She started walking off but I grabbed her wrist .She looked back obviously shook.
"Chill ma, I'm not gonna hurt you .  I just wanted your number ." I stepped back a little to give her some space .
"No." She started to walk off again. I grabbed her wrist again .
"Fine then give me another lap dance" I pulled out a wad of money . How desperate do i look? Paying for lap dances that any bitch on the street can give me. But that's the problem I don't want no simple bitch giving me a lap dance I wanted her . I wanted to feel her it irritated me because she seemed like she don't want anything to do with me .
"Ight . Come on." I followed behind her to a private room.  She put on "Every King Of Way" by H.E.R . She started giving me a lap dance and instantly got hard . She felt the bulge in my pants and she smirked .
"Your pretty big I see" she kissed on my neck and I instantly felt all up on her .
"Yeah and this can be all yours"
"I can't have relations with the customers."
"Says who?" I chuckled .
"Says me. I don't wanna go through that shit"
"Go through what ? Aight shit happening right now." I kissed on her neck . She moaned a little.
"Meet me here at 3am" she got up and walked out leaving me there to deal with the little problem in my pants . I smiled . I think it's time to let go of Britnee. She doesn't make me feel this way anymore and I refuse to be in a unhappy marriage .
I finally got up and see twig with two other guys that work at the trap Grim and Atlas.
"Damn nigga you straight ?" Twig said they all started laughing .
"Yeah . I'm straight" I started then smirked .
"What you ain't getting no Pussy tonight ?" Arlo joked.
"Guess not ." I smirked while thinking about what happened in the private room .
"When y'all rolling out ?" I questioned .
"I'm finna go home with this baddie ." Twig stated while looking at a girl that sat at the bar .
"Nigga she not even thinking about you she probably a MILF. Any way" I joked .
"Stop hating"
"Your young ass can't get no pussy" I joked again then looked at my watch . It read 1:50 am
"Aye I'm finna roll out ." I said to them .
" come on why you being a pussy !" Grim sighed .
"I got shit to do y'all . I have plans ." I smirked .
"Aight you secretive mother fucka!" Twig said then dapped me up .
I walked out the club then to the hotel to book a room . I don't feel like going home anyway .
I had clothes in my car in case a Situation like this happened . It's fucked up but I don't care.

I went and bought some roses and moscato . I then proceeded to fill up the tub in the hotel with hot water and bubbles . It was  about to be 3 am so I went back to the club and waited outside of my car.  I seen her and she looks great with and with out clothes .
"Apollo!" She ran to me and hugged me.
"Hey ma" I opened up her door for her then let her in.
"We going somewhere" I said once I got in the car.
"Where?, I got a taser you know?!" She side eyed me.
"your in safe hands big head" I chuckled.
"Yeah aight . I just don't understand why your so calm. You see me over here about to mace your ass!"
"I'm a peoples person" I laughed .  We pulled up to the hotel and we got to my floor. I should've bought a secret condo britnee didn't know about but hey. I'm kicking her to the curb very soon anyway.
Once we got to my room her mouth dropped .
"you did all of this for me? A stripper?" She looked back confusingly . I nodded.
"We can Netflix and chill And eat food because a nigga is hungry ." I passed her a bag with food in it.  " I don't know what kind of food you like so I just got you the typical." I shrugged. I stopped at a soul food restaurant before I picked her up. It's still steaming hot . I got her candied yams , collard greens, fried chicken, potato salad and cornbread . I seen her looking at me.
"Are you trying to make me fat so that I can be your fat house wife?" She said then  laughed.
"Maybe" I smirked
"It does look great though" . Her mouth watered .
"Yeah yeah . I'm going to put on 'Get Out'" I started to say.
"Is it scary?" She interrupted.
"Nah . I mean it's a thriller or whatever" I smirked.
I seen her take her clothes off then lay in the bed.  I shook my head then smiled.
"You already seen my body and I ain't plan on having a sleep over so I didn't think to bring pj's" she chuckled .
"Yeah I know ma. I took off my shirt then handed it to her. She smelled it.
"This smells good can I keep it?" She laughed.
"Okay you weirdo keep the shirt."
We payed and watched the movie and ate until I seen her lay on me and snuggle up close.
"You tired?"
"Yeah" she said then closed her eyes. I cut off the lights and the tv then pulled her small figured body close to mine. This wasn't how I planned for this night to got but fuck it I know it'll be other nights. Tanzania, why are you making me feel this way ? Why is this stripper bringing out feelings that were buried deep for so long ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 13.2K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
491K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
55.2K 3K 22
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
620K 20.7K 169
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...