THE BABYSITTER

By camobuddy

More

THE BABYSITTER (CHAPTER 1)
(CHAPTER 2) PAYBACK IS A REAL B
CHAPTER 3 ( babysitting the jerk)
CHAPTER 4 LIFE CHANGING CHAT
CHAPTE 5 COULD HE GET ANYMORE ANNOYING???
CHAPTER 6 LAWSON FAMILY VACATION
CHAPTER 7 EMERGENCY
CHAPTER 8 SCHOOL STARTS BACK AND ASHERS TURNING BACK TO HIS OLD PLAYER WAYS?
CHAPTER 9 I DARE YOU..... = ASHERS POV=
CHAPTER 10 LOST CHANCES = KEAGEN & NIALLS POV=
CHAPTER 11 SCHOOL DANCE? =KYLIE'S POV=
CHAPTER 12 DANCING WITH DANGER AND 18TH BIRTHDAY???
CHAPTER 13 I WONT LIE, NO IM NOT OKAY
CHAPTER 14 RAGING WAR = ACCIDENTAL ACCIDENT PART 1
CHAPTER 15 RAGING WAR= ACCIDENTAL ACCIDENT PART 2
CHAPTER 16 YOU SAID WHAT?
Chapter 18 Rejection and a Second Mate?

CHAPTER 17 FIGHT WITH LIAM... NOT GOOD

137 7 8
By camobuddy

 IMPORTANT !!!

i AM CHANGING ASHERS NAME TO LIAM SO FROM NOW ON LIAM WILL BE KYLIE'S MATE**

_KYLIE_

" DONT YOU BE SMART WITH ME KYLIE! GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW! I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU ANYMORE!" he yelled. Tears were streaming down my face and a sharp pain shot through my chest. I ran out of the room and out the pack house door and into the woods. No way was i going back after what he said. He wouldnt even hear me out on what i had to say. I didnt kiss Matt, he kissed me and one of the pack members saw it and reported it to Liam. I would never hurt him like that, but apparently he didnt believe me and i was his mate! I ran until my feet hurt. I didnt bother to change into my wolf form because I didnt see the need for it. I ran for the mountain creek My dad used to take me to all the time when i was little and sat down. The way the waters just flowed without a care in the world seemed to calm me down immensely. I jumped when i heard a twig snap from somewhere behind me. I immediately went into attack mode and stood in my attacking stance. My eyes widened when i saw a..........

CLIFF HANGER!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 2 20
intense
28.4K 970 25
1.3M 32.4K 33
❝I, Caleb Dominic Asher, reject you, Scarlett Rose Davis.❞