LOVING TWO

By honeeylovee

"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everyth... More

Chapter One Intro: Sunset Views (Diary)
Chapter Two: Jacksonville (Diary)
Chapter Three: First Night In Redwood-Ville
Chapter Four: The Next Door Neighbor
Chapter Five: Senior Year
Chapter Six: Bright Stars
Chapter Seven: Late Night Thoughts
Chapter Eight: Letting Demons Out
Chapter Nine: A New Vibe
Chapter Ten: Mixed Emotions
Chapter Eleven: The Heartbreak
Chapter Twelve: Me Myself & I
Chapter Thirteen: School Project
Chapter Fourteen: War Declared
Chapter Fifteen: School Field Trip
Chapter Sixteen: The Healer
Chapter Seventeen: Take Me To Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Facing Reality
Chapter Nineteen: Troubling Young Love
Chapter Twenty: Mending A Shattered Heart
Chapter Twenty-One: A Chance On Bad
Chapter Twenty-Two: Rumors
Chapter Twenty-Three: Rage
Chapter Twenty-Four: Burning Passion
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Dangerous Ex
Chapter Twenty-Six: Faded Memories
Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Vivid Nightmare
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Aching Hearts
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Singing The Blues
Chapter Thirty: Singing The Blues (pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-One: Letting Go
Chapter Thirty-Two: An Old Friend
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Ghost From The Past
Chapter Thirty-Four: Secrets (Pt.1)
Chapter Thirty-Five: Secrets (Pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Offer
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Open Wound
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Time Heals
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Night Of Romance
Chapter Forty: Unfortunate Event
Chapter Forty-One: A Lustful Kiss?
Chapter Forty-Two: Bad Lies
Chapter Forty-Three: The Call
Chapter Forty-Four: Deception
Chapter Forty-Five: The Proposal
Chapter Forty-Six: The Hide Out (Pt.1)
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Decision
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Capture
Chapter Fifty: A Dreadful Death
Chapter Fifty-One: Ticking Bomb
Chapter Fifty-Two: Life Goes On
Chapter Fifty-Three: Birth To A New Beginning
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Agreement
Chapter Fifty-Five: Back To A Loving Home
Chapter Fifty-Six: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Confession
Chapter Fifty-Eight: A Passionate Night
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Halloween Party
Chapter Sixty: Calling It Quits?
Chapter Sixty-One: The Reason Comes Out
Chapter Sixty-Two: The Return
Chapter Sixty-Three: Out For Blood
Chapter Sixty-Four: The Choice
Chapter Sixty-Five: Closing Two Chapters
Chapter Sixty-Six: A New Home
Chapter Sixty-Seven: Fateful Accident
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Farewell My Love
Chapter Sixty-Nine: A Life Changing Decision
Chapter Seventy: Sunset Views In Jacksonville

Chapter Forty-Seven: The Hide Out (Pt.2)

196 10 1
By honeeylovee

The moon was shining bright as the stars decorated the sky so amazingly. I laid back in a chair gazing into the night blue sky. All my worries and doubts seemed to vanish at such a peaceful place. I thought about my parents and their safety throughout these past days. If I wanted to see them again I was forced to play James wicked game. I didn't want to think of the possibility of him being capable of hurting my parents or me for that matter. Especially in the weakness moment he found himself in. After those gunshots that night. I had found the strength within me I did not know I had. Aside from the rude careless behavior of James, I was not willing to let him die. Once we got to the cabin I found everything I needed to stitch him up. Luckily for him the bullet only grazed his skin.

He had few fevers here and there but he would be okay once the medication kicked in. He was not able to stand yet nor was he eating much. Most of the time he was just sleeping the pain off. I had the chance to runaway and the thought did cross my mind several times. After everything he had done to me he deserved for me to leave him alone. But I couldn't do it. I knew there was a possibility of some animal hurting him. Even though I knew deep down that was not the reason of my stay. Watching him for days and nights at a weakness point I had never seen him in. Only made me realize how much love and care he needed. He was truly vulnerable.

I wanted to be that person to give it to him. Then memories of all the tears and sorrow he caused me made me hate him all over again. I had build a strong wall around my heart when it came to James. I was not expecting an apology from him nor did I want it. All I wanted was to go back to my parents and to Jake. I wanted nothing to do with James anymore. His ruthless words had cut me deep and his sudden disappearance left my wound open without any closure. He belonged in the past not my presence or my future. If only I could make my heart understand that.

I turned over to find him still fast asleep. My eyes directly admiring a specific tattoo I had seen on his chest. The beautiful face of a girl with striking emerald green eyes a lot like mine. Seeing that tattoo earlier as I stitched him up my mind got puzzled. Although she looked a lot like me I wondered why he would get it. He had the tattoo done specifically on his chest where his heart was. 'Could he had done that for me?', I thought when suddenly I noticed him slowly move and I quickly looked away.

"Tiger...Where are you?" He asked in a weak broken tone as his eyes stayed closed but his hands moved around trying to feel me. "Ssh you need to rest" I said while taking a seat closer to him.

James- Come lay with me ..

Jazmin- James..I can't..You need to rest..So stop talking..

James- Jazmin..If I'm going to die..I wanna die next to you..Please lay down with me..

Jazmin- James you're not going to die..

As I finished saying that he slowly grabbed me from the arm and pulled me to his side.

James- The stars are shining bright tonight..

I looked towards the window and noticed how lucky we were to see such a mesmerizing view.

"Your eyes look amazing under this moonlight" he said to me as I turned to look at him. He was already gazing at me. My cheeks felt red as I nervously turned my face to the side avoiding to see him. "Um I should go make you a warm tea it might help you feel better".

James- Don't get up..please..

He was acting in such a sweet loving way. I wasn't use to him being so polite. His regular self would've forcedly pinned me down. I guess his weak condition had to do a lot with this new side of him.

Jazmin- James this isn't right..

James- We aren't doin anything wrong..

Couldn't he see the strong effect he provoked in me by having him so close? I was able to feel his hot breath on the side of my neck while his arm was touching mine. Which only provoked shivers all over my body.

James- I fucked up..I know..

Jazmin- (Well that was totally unexpected..Even though I knew what he meant by saying that I acted as if I didn't)...What do you mean?

James- I basically pushed you into his arms..It's my fault..

Jazmin- James don't do this..Not now..

James- If not now then when?

Jazmin- How about never?..It's in the past..I rather not talk about things that happened so long ago..

James- I know I hurt you Jazmin and if I could go back in time..I would do things differently.

Jazmin- You did what you did and I prefer not to talk about it..

It wasn't because I didn't want to hear that apology my heart needed so badly but because there was so much pain inside me that resurfaced once I saw him again. Talking about the subject would only reopen wounds I thought had healed within time already.

James- I don't expect you to forgive me but I do hope you give me a chance to try and mend some damage I caused you..

I couldn't hold onto everything I was bottling inside much longer. After he had the audacity to make such request I bursted out in anger.

Jazmin- How dare you ask that!!

James- (There was the pain she felt inside..I kept poking on purpose..I needed her to yell at me and tell me what a shitty person I had been to her..If she didn't take all her anger and disappointment out on me she would never truly be happy..She needed this)

Jazmin- For so long I have yearned for this moment to come!!..But now..I can't even look at you!..I don't want you near me James!..I hate you!! ..I..I..

My voice broke and I immediately got up and covered my face so he wouldn't see my eyes flooding in tears.

James- (I carefully got up and walked to her. Cautiously I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her body tightly against mine. I had forgot how good it felt to have her so close. I could smell the soft sweetness of her hair. I felt her body quiver as she felt my hands on her.)

I wanted to pull away from him but my body refused to listen to my mind. As soon as I felt his touch and the heat of his body against mine. I felt as if I was hypnotized. His sexy aroma filled my nose with such pleasantness. His strong firm chest against my back provoked sensual feelings inside me. It was so hard to accept I had miss him greatly.

Jazmin- James get back into bed you shouldn't be up..

James- (I turned her around to face me but she quickly turned her head to the side avoiding to look me in the eyes. So I cupped her face with my hand forcing her to look at me)..You are so beautiful..

Jazmin- Don't do this..

James- I'm sorry.

Jazmin- (And there it was...What I had been waiting for..For such a long time..The moment I had pictured in my mind so many nights..Except I would punch him and yell..but I couldn't do it..I was weak in his presence..In his arms)...Me too..

James- You have nothing to be sorry for..

Jazmin- I do..I shouldn't have kissed Jake that night..All this could've been avoided..

James- I don't care about that anymore..I don't care about him or anyone..All I care about is this moment..Right now right here..

Jazmin- James....(He silenced my lips by gently pressing his finger against them)

James- Let us have this moment..We both need and want it.

He brushed my hair to the side exposing my neck. He then leaned closer and gave me a peck that weakened my knees and made my heart skip a beat.

James- (As my lips touched her soft skin I felt her body jump. I knew she too felt the electric bolts strike her body. I wanted her..I wanted her bad)..Jazmin..Be mine again..

His warm minty breath whispered words against my ear that I wished he hadn't said. I couldn't..I shouldn't. I repeatedly told myself in thought but how could I pull away from someone who meant so much to me. How could I hide all the intense sensual feelings he provoked in me..I couldn't. But I had to do it for Jake after everything we've been through..He didn't deserve it.

Jazmin- No James..I can't do this to Jake..I won't..

James- (She pushed me aside and quickly walked away..I furiously followed right behind her..My head wasn't thinking straight..The jealousy blinded me..I tried being patient but it didn't suit me well..I had to approach her the only way I knew I would make her listen)...We're not done!

I tried to distract my mind by fixing the bedsheets and pillows. Suddenly James came charging in and forcefully grabbed me from the waist. His tight grip suffocated me. I felt his strong abs tighten as he used strength to prevent me from pulling away. "I tried the nice way..But you seem to not understand that..I want you..I need you" he said right before he hungrily claimed my lips. I tried to resist by turning my head away from him as I pushed him from the chest. I didn't want to hurt him but I couldn't push him off me if I went too gentle. He quickly pinned my arms against my sides and wrapped his strong arms around me.

Preventing me from moving any further, he had total control of the whole situation. I took a few steps back trying to get away from him. Attempting that only caused us to both fall on the bed. He not once loosened his fierce grip on me. Now pressed against the pillows I couldn't tilt my head so he took that to his advantage. So I thought of the only way I knew I would be able to get him off me. I would have to play along for a few minutes. His lips claimed mine once again and I decided to allow him. I kissed him back and I could've felt his surprised reaction. It threw him off a bit noticing I corresponded to his kiss.

He loosened his grip enough for me to move my arms. Just when I was about to push him off me he quickly pinned my arms above my head. I hated how well he knew me. He then brushed his lips against my neck moving towards my lips once more. I closed my lips to prevent him from kissing me. He gave me a sexy smirk and with such ease he parted my lips with his hot wet tongue. I tried hard to not give in but he was irresistible. It was like our first time being with each other all over again. As his tongue danced with mine in a steamy intense kiss, he separated my thighs with his waist. I couldn't believe just how strong he had gotten. Just a moment ago he was so weak.

He rested his body on top of mine making me feel his hard cock. Our intense hot kiss turned him on. I secretly felt the same way but I wasn't going to admit it out loud. "I've craved your body for so long..I've missed you so much..Not seeing you was driving me crazy..Not touching you was making me insane", he told me in between kisses. He could've been telling the truth but I didn't want to accept it. If I did that would mean accepting what I felt for him too and I couldn't do that to Jake. I had to make him stop somehow. Just when I was plotting a scheme to get him off me, he maneuvered his waist so erotically.

I felt the bump of his thick dick pressed tightly inside his jeans. He smoothly moved his waist up and down in such a sexy motion right against my pussy. A soft moan escaped my mouth as it was easy to feel him since I was wearing a light layer of clothing. I thought to myself he needed to stop but my body wanted him to continue. I had missed every inch of him. Our bodies connected like magnets. It was a powerful igniting feeling. It went further than just lust. What we felt was beyond just sex. I knew deep down it was wrong and I would hurt Jake if I allowed this to go any further. "Tell me you don't want me..Tell me you don't love me..Say it otherwise I won't be able to stop", he whispered unto my ear.

He had finally given me the choice to choose what I wanted. While he intensely looked deep into my eyes and nervously bit his lips. I thought about the risk I was about to take but I couldn't continue lying to myself. "I'd be lying to you if I said that", I replied back to him. For once in my life I didn't care. I gave in to the passion, desire and love James made me feel. I had missed his touch..his body..his kisses so much. Once he took me in his arms I had completely forgotten about everyone and everything. At that precise moment it was just James and I. Nothing else existed or mattered but our strong longing desirable love for one another.

He closed the space there was between us with a lustful passionate kiss. His wet hot tongue danced along with mine. I sucked his bottom lip before he got up. Though he continued to pin me down with his thighs. In total admiration I gazed at his bare strong chest. My hands slowly caressed his perfect lined muscles. While his breath increased as my hand went below his sexy V-line. I whispered in a low voice "James are you sure you want to do this?..You are still somewhat weak". I said while touching where the bullet had harshly grazed his skin. "The only pain I feel is not being able to feel you..If you want me cured then let me have you", he replied.

I gave him a satisfying smile while he gave me a sensual smirk. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. He allowed my hand to explore further down more. I could feel his excitement grow as his breathing got heavier. He grabbed me from the arms and held them above my head. Our lips were inches away from touching. His warm breath on my neck sent shivers through my body. Still holding onto my arms with one hand he took my bottoms off with the other. I sensual gasp escaped my mouth as I felt his hand touch me.

Quickly I flinched as he gave me a satisfying grin. I pushed him off me and got on top. I could see the satisfaction in his face. He liked seeing me squirm as his touch ignited fireworks through my entire body. I took my shirt off and his hands were like magnets to my chest. As he rubbed my breast his wet tongue licked my neck making his way to my chest. He stopped on my nipples only to suck on them with desperate hunger. While I felt his teeth graze me a soft moan came out of my mouth causing my head to tilt back with satisfaction.

"James wait...Slow down", I said breathless. Truthfully the last thing I wanted was him to slow down but I also didn't want him to get hurt. So I managed to pull his face towards me. Both of our bodies feeling an extreme erotic heat. Our hearts rapidly beating. Getting control he pushed me back on the bed. I tried to get up so we could both catch our breath but without hesitating he quickly stopped me by pinning me down on my belly. He then whispered onto my ear, "I can't and I won't slow down..Let me show you just how much I've thought about you". Just when he finished saying those words he roughly thrusted his hard cock inside me.

My body exploded into desperate desire to feel ALL of him. I moaned loudly as my nails dug deeply against the bed sheets. I grabbed onto them tightly as he went deeper and faster. My body felt as if it was on fire and the thirsty erotic crave grew in me. I had missed the twisted, intense, wild sex only James knew how to make to me. He knew the exact spots that could easily make me wet. He knew how to work it well and provoked in me multiple orgasms. He satisfied my body with just a single touch of his. I had missed everything about him. I wanted him to know that. So as he stopped to catch his breath I turned around and laid him down. He gave me a sexy grin. He liked the view when I was on-top but he also liked taking control. "Now I'm going to show YOU just how much I've missed you", I said to him while I nibbled on his earlobe.

Of course he couldn't keep his hands off me as our lips connected in a fiery sexy kiss. While our tongues danced with one another, I slipped my hand down to his thick long dick. Slowly rubbing it I stopped our kiss to lick my fingers in front of him. Causing a flirtatious smile on his face. "You're a dirty one..I fucking love it", he said to me while his hands rubbed my pussy. I gave him a taunting flirty look and turned down to his dick. As my warm wet mouth claimed it his body reacted with a slight shiver and a sexy moan escaped his mouth. I knew I had him right where I wanted. Having some control over him while in bed made me feel good. It was as if I suddenly held the power to make him squirm with desire just the same way he made me feel. I choked as I took it all the way in while making moaning sounds on it. To my surprise I found out that turned him on even more. He tightened his grip on my hair with his hand. I went in deeper and just when I was going towards the tip I sucked on it tighter. Hearing his hot moans turned me on making me go faster. He suddenly picked me up from the arms and threw me back on the bed.

He got on top of me and once again I felt his thick cock inside me. As he fucked me hard and fast his eyes connected with mine. Not once did we both look away. We both finished with a loud exhausted moan as we both came at the same time. Our bodies sweating to the heat of our passionate intense love making. As I focused to control my breathing suddenly he roughly opened my legs again. A confused smile came across my face as I tried to figure out what he was going to do. He then told me to close my eyes and focus only on his touch. So I did exactly what he said. Even though I didn't know what he was up too I couldn't help but feel overly excited. My heart was still racing and my thoughts were running wild.

Suddenly I felt his warm wet tongue lick my clit. My body trembled and I grabbed onto the pillow tightly. He sucked on my swollen lips sensually. With his tongue he repeatedly played with my pussy. He kept going deeper and faster while I grabbed onto his hair. Several deep moans loudly escaped me while I felt my body quiver with excitement. The thrill his mouth was provoking my entire body was beyond what I had imagined. He placed three fingers inside my lips pulling them in and out at a sexy steady pace.

He sucked on my clit while in a very erotic motional way he slid his fingers inside. Looking up at me with a satisfying smile he said "Tell me who do you belong too?". He repeated the question three more times while I gasped for air as he kept going faster. In between breaths I answered "You!..I belong to you!" and just as I finished shouting those words out. I squirted all over his face. I quickly closed my numbed thighs and tilted my head back enjoying the satisfying erotic feeling.

James- (I laid next to her still savoring her pussy juice inside my mouth..My lips claimed her sensitive neck as I felt her slightly shiver)...I can't get enough of you..

Jazmin-..Don't even think about round two!..I'm sore..

James- I haven't had you in so long..We gotta make up for it..

Jazmin- Haha..James..We need a break..

James- Don't you understand?..I can't get a break from you..I need you like I need air..I thirst your body like I thirst water..I'm crazy about you Jazmin..

Just when he finished confessing his feelings and thoughts to me. He rolled on top of me and with his waist he separated my legs once more. I looked at him shockingly surprised at what I knew he wanted to do. "James.." he stopped me from finishing my sentence with a sweet kiss which quickly turned sexy. As our breath grew deeper so did our intense kiss. Playfully he slid his tongue down my neck while his hands pinched my nipples. He bit my neck roughly as I let out a desperate cry.

I loved the feeling he gave me of helplessness desire. The more I tried to pull away the harder he would bite. I gave up and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. "James..I want you...All night long" I whispered to his ear. He looked at me and gave me an exciting smile. I could see the satisfaction of accomplishment in his eyes. He had lured me into having sex with him multiple times throughout the night. He had successfully succeeded with his dark twisted mission. I gave myself to him with heart, body and soul.
.

.

The early warm sunlight gently touched our skin. I woke up to the lovely sound of birds chirping in melody. A beautiful sunrise was taking place right before us. I laid my head on James chest while gazing in amazement towards the sky. His arms wrapped around me as my hand rested on his waist. Laying there by his side I felt protected. While he slept his hot breath caressed the back of my neck. I couldn't help but feel a somewhat sexy tingle. Even though I was super exhausted, I still wanted more. James always knew how to provoke the sexy, naughty, untamed beast within me. A side not even Jake had ever seen. The thought of betrayal crossed my mind as I thought of Jake.

'He didn't deserve this' I silently said to myself as tears rolled down my eyes. The sudden regret and shame washed all over me. I had to talk to him. I had to clear my dirty conscious and tell him the truth. He didn't deserve me cheating on him after everything he had done. He was the one that picked up my shattered heart and overtime put it back together. 'How could I be so cruel and selfish' I thought. The guilt was slowly consuming me so I quietly got up and walked towards the porch. I needed to clear my mind about everything that was bound to happen. There was so many thoughts running through my mind.

I was confused about where James and I stood after what happened with us. In the other hand there was the relationship between Jake and I. Yet once again I was being mentally torn between two wonderful guys. Jake made me happy. He was great in bed and knew how to satisfy me also. Although he never came as strong as James did when it came to having sex. Jake always took me in his arms as if I was made of delicate glass and he had to handle me with gentle care. In every touch of his I felt nothing but pure sweet love. Being with him I always felt a soothing calmness. My family also loved him and got along just great. Jake isn't only handsome but he has a beautiful loving heart that makes it so easy to fall in love with him.

James in the other hand was always full of surprises. Being with him was like riding a wild rollercoaster. We always had our ups and downs and whenever we seemed lost with one another he always managed to bring us back. Making love with him was always exotic and wild. Sex with him was like a drug and we were both addicted to each other. He would explore my body the way Jake never had. Although the sex with James was always fantastically satisfying and he always had me craving for more. It wasn't just about that with him. I felt a strong connection towards him since the first time our eyes met. It was as if a familiar feeling with him was already there. It sounds crazy but when I first met him I felt as if it wasn't the first time. Our bodies and minds connected in such a strong powerful way that it ignited sparks between us instantly.

Wild flames that we both were not able to tame. No matter how many times I tried to neglect myself from feeling anything for him. I couldn't stop what was already starting to grow inside me. The uncontrollable desire to have him near me or to see him again was beyond understandable. I had known Jake for years and like an unexpected twister James came and caused chaos in my heart and mind. I felt like I was going crazy sharing my heart with two guys. I knew I had to pick one eventually if it wasn't already too late to rescue my relationship with Jake. The last thing I ever wanted was to hurt either one of them or hurt myself.

James- Ah....Ti..Tiger..

Jazmin- (I heard James calling out to me in a low almost vanishing voice)...James?..What's wrong?

James- Where are you..

Jazmin- James I'm right here?..Open your eyes.

James- I can't..They feel heavy..Come lay next to me.

Jazmin- (As I laid down with him I noticed he was covered in sweat and his body shivered in heat)..Oh my gosh James you're burning hot!

James-...I'm that sexy huh...

Jazmin- James I'm not joking..You have a high fever!..

Then my eyes widened in horror. He was bleeding from the wound I had stitched.

Jazmin- No! No-no..

James- Shh..Relax I feel fine..I just want to feel your body next to mine..Don't leave me..Please tiger..Stay with me..

Jazmin- No James you are not okay!..I need to take you to a hospital!!

James-...Just..Lay next to me..Don't leave me..

His voice weakened while his body shivered and his breathing dropped. I desperately searched for the keys of the car. While I was focused on that I heard the vibration of his phone go on. It was his mom calling, I answered quickly. "Hello?" I must've confused her because she stayed quite for a little while until she spoke.

Emma- Who am I speaking too?

Jazmin- Ms. Emma!..It's Jazmin I don't have time to explain but James needs help!!

Emma- What happened to my son!!!

I didn't want to mention him getting shot over the phone. The last thing I wanted was something to happen to her if she received such sudden frightening news.

Jazmin- I'll explain everything to you in person I'm taking him to the nearest Hospital I could find!..I'll call you as soon as I arrive.

Emma- Jazmin Wait!..Please just answer me one question..Is he injured?

Jazmin- Um..

Emma- Honey I'm a nurse!! If he is injured I could tell you what to do before you get to the hospital if his life is at risk!!

Jazmin- *Sighs...He-He got shot Ms. Emma but the bullet only grazed his skin..Still it managed to tear some of his flesh open...I stitched him up but the wound opened up again and I'm afraid of it getting infected...He's bleeding from it and has a high fever..I don't know what to do!!

Emma- Okay I need you to pay close attention. Carefully help him inside the car without touching the wound directly..I need you to find a clean cloth and place it on his wound with pressure..Drive cautiously and have him hold onto the cloth himself..Jazmin you need to stay calm..My sons life is in your hands right now..

I quickly rushed over to James and did just as I was told. After checking the map he had inside the car I took him to a nearby hospital. The nurses rushed him inside the emergency room and I was told to wait in the waiting room. I called Ms. Emma and gave her the address. My heart felt as if it was about to come out of my chest. The worry was sickening to my stomach. I blamed myself for allowing him to have sex with me clearly knowing his condition. I was selfish and now the guy I was so crazy in love with was fighting for his life. Thoughts of possibly losing him had me going insane. I walked back and forth for hours not being able to take a seat nor calm down. Finally the doctor came out with news.

Doctor- Who are you to the patient James Dawson?

Jazmin- I'm...I'm his girlfriend...Is he okay!??

Doctor- He is fine..There was no infection however we needed to transmit blood..He was very weak and had a high fever when you brought him in..

Jazmin- Can I please see him?!

Doctor- Due to the stitching the anesthesia has not worn off..But you could go see him if you'd like..After I am going to need you to sign some papers for me..

Emma- I could do that Doctor..I'm his Mother..

Jazmin- Ms. Emma!...I'm so sorry!!..This is all my fault!!

Emma- Please calm down honey..Go see my son..I'll fill out the paper forms and then I'll head inside okay?

Jazmin- Okay..

As I walked inside the room I noticed James eyes barely opening.

James- Tiger...

Jazmin- I'm right here..(I held his hand)

James- I owe you my life..

Jazmin- You were going to survive regardless..Remember..You can't leave me alone..

James- You're right..I would've fought Reaper himself to come back to you..

Jazmin- It's my fault you're in here..We shouldn't have done what we did..

James- Sshh..Don't ruin the special moment we both shared..I would've preferred to die making love to you then to not have you at all..

Jazmin- *Smiles....James there is something I've been meaning to ask you..

James- If it's about making love again the answer is yes..I'll risk it..But you're doing all the work this time...*Smirks

Jazmin- You just can't quit can you?

James- When it comes to you?..Never.

Jazmin- *Smiles...I actually wanted to ask you who is that tattoo off?..(I softly touched his chest where he had the tattoo that had me so puzzled)

James- It's you.

Jazmin- Why did you get my face tatted on you?

James- Why wouldn't I?

Jazmin- ....Well I thought you didn't want anything to do with me after all this time?..

James- That's exactly why I got it..I couldn't be close to you so that was the only way I felt you near me..

Jazmin- James....Why did you leave me? (Just as I said those words my voice broke and my eyes shed silent tears)

James- Tiger..Please don't cry...I'm a stupid asshole..But there was not one day I didn't think about you..I always looked upon the tattoo of your face every night before I went to sleep..I wanted your face to be the last I see at the end of a long day..

Jazmin- I was so broken without you...I needed you...So much..

James- The only way I'm EVER leaving you again is if I died Jazmin..I fucking love you.

Jazmin- (I reached over to him and gave him a soft gentle loving kiss)....I'm no doubt crazy in love with you.

James- So does this mean you're officially mine again?

Jazmin- James...

James- No don't do that..

Jazmin- What?

James- That doubtful tone..Don't doubt us..Jazmin I love you..You love me..Don't force yourself away from this...Don't do it..

Jazmin- James you're going to be a dad for goodness sakes!..You got Becca pregnant I wasn't going to bring this up but it's not like we could avoid it!

James- What!?..That bitch lied to you!..

Jazmin- So you NEVER had sex with her or anyone else?!?

James- That doesn't matter...I didn't get her pregnant though!

Suddenly the image of Lina and Becca suspiciously talking came to my mind. They both had to have planned it! Gosh how could I be so stupid to believe them.

James- Jazmin look at me..You really think I would deny an innocent child?

Jazmin- No I don't..

James- Then you have to believe me..That bitch doesn't mean shit to me..You're the only one I want..The only one I need.

Jazmin- I don't know James..

James- What don't you know!?

Jazmin- Listen why don't we talk about this when you are doing better okay?..

James- Don't fucking talk to me like I'm a kid! Tell me what is going through your mind right now Jazmin!

Jazmin- Relax..Please..You're still weak James..

James- You're making me weak by acting this way..Tell me what you want Jazmin..

Jazmin- (I wish I knew..)...James we'll talk about this later alright?..Just please calm down..

James- You're thinking about that fucker aren't you?

Jazmin- James!..Just stop..

James- Jazmin answer me one question..

Jazmin- *Takes Deep Breath...Will you calm down?

James- If you answer me I will.

Jazmin- What?

James- Did you fall in love with him?

My heart raced and my eyes got watery. I felt as if I had a knot in my throat making it hard to swallow.

James- ANSWER ME!!!

Jazmin- YES!!!!...I...I fell in love with him too..

James- Get out..

Jazmin- James..I love you too!..I just..I don't know what to do Okay!..

James- FUCKING LEAVE!!!

I ran outside the room as I heard items being thrown around inside. The anger I saw in his eyes broke my heart. The loud furious shouting echoed in my ears. I felt devastated as I fell on my knees crying uncontrollably. I didn't mean to hurt him. I truly loved him but I was torn between what I felt for him and the strong feelings I felt for Jake also. I couldn't keep this going I was hurting the two people I loved and cared about the most. I was hurting myself in the process. The thought of staying away from both of them crossed my mind. How could I put distance if being near them was profoundly needed to me. I had to quickly make up my mind before I lost them both. There had to be only room for one of them in my heart.

Suddenly it hit me like lightning. Just the thought of having to leave him crushed me inside. The memories of him and I flushed inside me like water. I smiled as hot tears fell down my cheeks. My heart sunk just by the thought of losing him to another girl. I was afraid of thinking about a life without him. How one single touch ignited my skin. He could set me on fire with just one look. It was all clear to me now. I knew what I had to do. It wasn't going to be easy but now I knew with total certainty where my place was. I stood up and without saying anything to anyone I left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 610 46
One word. Chaos. That's all Nico Valore had brought to my life since the moment I met him. Despite all the pain and heartache, if you asked me to do...
158K 3.9K 60
Chase made my life a misery for years. He was a monster who bullied and tormented me on a daily basis and he was my worst enemy for a long time. Unt...
16K 255 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
56.1K 3K 44
"You Bitch!" "I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna kill you!" I started running towards her."Mason grabbed me by my waist and wrapped his arms around me...