Daughter of Evil

By Kagamine-Megpoid

A long time ago in a country far away, there was a kingdom ruled by a young girl. She was known as the Daught... More

Please Read

(Edited) Daughter of Evil

1.4K 46 8
By Kagamine-Megpoid

Description:

A long time ago in a country far away, there was a kingdom ruled by a young girl. She was known as the Daughter of Evil. Hated by her people and nearly all her servants, she spent much of her time longing for her past. Longing for a time when she was happy. A time before her father and her twin brother, her only friend, disappeared. She believes her brother's return will make her happy, and maybe it will for a time, but she will come to realize she must deal with her problems on her own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
281K 17.9K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...